Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 04-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Breakthrough Engine ! Massive yet tiny!

"
Story of the decade! please see all the youtube videos!

He says he can scale it down to an inch and a half motor that puts out several horsepower.!

This is real ,doable now!

Says he has no offers for it in usa but all other parts of world he has them. That is criminal in itself.

Not only that he is a great guy cause he knows the money is in the military contracts but he is not going that route!
"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iVlJ...layer_embedded
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breakthrough Engine ! Massive yet tiny!

Thanks for the link. I've been interested in rotary engine concepts for decades, and this is a new variation of the scissors type engine that looks like it could be a winner. It's the configuration of pistons and simplicity of the linkage that give it the amazing power-to-weight ratio. This is particularly valuable in aviation, but also important for automobiles in achieving greater fuel efficiency. Run at constant speed in a serial hybrid one could use a very tiny engine running at peak efficiency and still have decent performance.

It is still an "old paradigm" engine, run on fossil fuel. But, it is a nice improvement that could prove valuable until new paradigm free energy devices can be developed and deployed.

Last edited by Jnana; 04-14-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

cool,

though.. we know.. if history repeats itself.....
that if this engine did have any benefits to help fix the Planet and its creatures....

that it will be supressed and stuck up on a shelf somewhere.
heres a post from today regarding such thing...
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13199

yeah this engine is still fossil fuel.. so it might stay around a bit longer than the truly free energy devices....
but, while these fascist scumbags are still in power....
We wont be seeing any of this good stuff.

all i can say i guess... is thank ?god? that there are still some humans intelligent enough to know what they are doing, and able to keep their inventions out of the wrong hands until the time comes. the real heroes.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I like the motor because he's done away with valves, camshafts, and rocker arm assembly, so there's a lot less moving parts. But I have a ton of questions!
How is it cooled?
How is it lubricated?
Testing it on air only, provides no proof of reliability.
True reliability tests can only come from running it on fuel, so then you'll have heat and lubrication and torque during constant running under load and full throttle to test the real reliability of the motor.
I like the fact that it develops high horsepower at low rpm, very similar to a diesel engine which in turn should make it last longer!

Jnana, you mentioned power-to-weight ratio which is really the whole key here.
If we didn't have 4,000 lb. cars and trucks we wouldn't need so much horsepower.

As far as getting 2 to 4 horsepower out of a small 2 inch motor, that's been done for a long time now and in fact I've got several in my house now! They power my radio controlled trucks that I have and run on nitro-methane fuel.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-14-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:36 PM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

this motor can run on bio diesel and you never have to change the oil view these links as well on this thread

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13112
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE !
I'm sold after watching the videos it appears that the fuel may be water injected too lowering the flashpoint also it has a long 12 degrees of burn so therefore reducing exhaust temp; fins all around the casting allow for some heat disapation and dry sump lube so therefore cooled oil also adding to engine cooling fantastic simplistic design..........hope it becomes a reality

kindest regards dave caster
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 AM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

From Northern Boy's post, this engine is ideal for the 200 mile compressed air vehicle. No pollution, good mileage, no need to pay for gas or gas taxes for that matter!
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #8
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I do think that this is a great development in combustion engines, BUT this is not what is needed. The technology is out there (and being held back by PTB)..to move away from fossil fuels as a means to produce energy, and fuel for various transportation. Unfortunatly ALOT of things are made from oil & the by-products of oil in the refining process.

How do we break this cycle is THE REAL QUESTION we should be asking & they ( PTB) should be asking to. Just my opinion :-)

Peace
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I should add that like NB mentioned above to move the engine to a non-fossil fuel type engine would be an amazing thing...or even collaboration.
shred is offline   Reply With Quote