Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default A conversation with Andrew Basiago

A Conversation with Andrew D. Basiago about the Hidden History of His Discovery of Life on Mars. In this fascinating, six-hour interview, American lawyer Andrew D. Basiago discusses teleportation among other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwE8m50sbWk
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A conversation with Andrew Basiago

His Veritas interview was also fantastic- I highly recommend Veritas although it does cost to join and I feel Mel does a fantastic job with his guests.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

IMO...Mel is the best He is a truth seeker through and through
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I actually listened to the interview with Mel, & when i was about to try to post it here, I came across this other interview which I posted.

I had no idea that teleportation had already been accomplished 40 or more years ago......its maddening that this too has been kept secret from us.

Super & interesting interview.....Mel wants to have him back for a more in-depth interview, which would be awsome.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i agree brook, mel is the BEST out there!

can you imagine being able to travel across the world in nearly seconds? not to mention the time you save in your life including the hassles of traveling, cost, etc. but the amount of energy and resources saved for the gaia herself! a new earth it would be!!

it's completely criminal that tptb have kept this technology/info away from the masses to keep us enslaved.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #6
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
His Veritas interview was also fantastic- I highly recommend Veritas although it does cost to join and I feel Mel does a fantastic job with his guests.
Dear Eleni,

Thank you for the kind remarks. I thoroughly enjoyed interviewing Andy. I also did a chat with him and the audience last Friday. So, a three hour show and a two and a half hour live show.

I read your other posts regarding your contact experience and if you ever want to talk, feel free to contact me via my Web site.

All the best,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:08 AM   #7
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
IMO...Mel is the best He is a truth seeker through and through
Thank you Brooke. Your words mean a lot to me.

Best,

Mel
Old 10-12-2009, 06:13 AM   #8
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I actually listened to the interview with Mel, & when i was about to try to post it here, I came across this other interview which I posted.

I had no idea that teleportation had already been accomplished 40 or more years ago......its maddening that this too has been kept secret from us.

Super & interesting interview.....Mel wants to have him back for a more in-depth interview, which would be awsome.
Hello waitinginthewings,

I am still waiting for the chat audio (not part of the show), which was more on a personal basis (conversation) with Andy, the audience and I, and he revealed much more there. I'm waiting for those who recorded to provide so I can post.

I have to admit that TELEPORTATION is what is keeping me interested. As intriguing as this may sound, it is more important to me than the discovery of life on Mars. Why? Because it could be the door that opens our possibility to go from Type 00 to Type 1 civilization.

Let me share something with you. My oldest brother, who hardly listens to Veritas e-mailed me last night and said: "I listened to this week's show and I AM SCHOCKED!" He e-mailed this morning and said "I AM STILL IN SHOCK!" He is the president of a division of a major airline. He said "It's all about oil." Furthermore, he said, "no one is allowed to ask the question - what happened to flight 77"

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 10-12-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #9
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i agree brook, mel is the BEST out there!

can you imagine being able to travel across the world in nearly seconds? not to mention the time you save in your life including the hassles of traveling, cost, etc. but the amount of energy and resources saved for the gaia herself! a new earth it would be!!

it's completely criminal that tptb have kept this technology/info away from the masses to keep us enslaved.
Dear Dolphin,

Thanks for your positive comments as well.

I'm glad you used the word "CRIMINAL", as I've used it with a few guests and I sometimes detect they get offended that I use the word. The fact this and many other technologies are sequestered is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Does this mean that every airplane crash could have been avoided. Isn't it interesting that teleportation is there to save our soliders' lives, since a high percentage die in route to the war zone? Then, why is it that our soldiers keep dying en route?

I wasn't going to mention anything, but I was analyzing the possibility of requesting an interview with Gov. Bill Richardson regarding his opinion about Roswell, and, then say "Governor, can you also tell us more about your involvement with Project Pegasus?"

What do you think his response would be?

Cheers,

Mel

P.S. I interviewed Dr. Steven Greer last week. Next, I need to coordinate a date with Bill and Kerry, who have already accepted my invitation for a show.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: A conversation with Andrew Basiago

Hi Mel & Crew,

Outstanding interview buddy and Mr Andrew Basiago you are a Officer and Gentelmen indeed. The brave are never afraid to show their true colours only the cowards hide behind qualification of disinformation cloaks.

peace and love to the free
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Mel,

Could you refresh my memory about Flight 77. There have been so many infamous flights, I'm having trouble remembering. Was this the one that crashed after 911, over Long Island?

Thanks,
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Mel & Crew,

Outstanding interview buddy and Mr Andrew Basiago you are a Officer and Gentelmen indeed. The brave are never afraid to show their true colours only the cowards hide behind qualification of disinformation cloaks.

peace and love to the free
SWIFTY
Thank Swifty. Andy is definitely a high caliber individual and something tells me we will be hearing a lot from him in the next few months.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 10-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Mel,

Could you refresh my memory about Flight 77. There have been so many infamous flights, I'm having trouble remembering. Was this the one that crashed after 911, over Long Island?

Thanks,
Sure Reader1,

That's the American Airlines airplane that "crashed" at the Pentagon.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 11-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

He was interviewed on Coast to Coast yesterday. Here's a link to the accompanying blurb:

http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/11/11

(I haven't listened to the interview yet.)

Checking out Andy's website, which is under construction, I came across this beautiful quote ():

"About the better world society that he envisions, Andy stated:

'Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a vortal tunnel in the time-space continuum, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1968, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA's Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a military secret. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the time-space age has begun.'"

Here's a link to his website:

http://www.projectpegasus.net/index
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:03 PM   #15
hobbit
Unsubscribed

With teleportation comes time travel, have You fully thought this through??
It will mean that every word You write is possibly already known to those who control this system, that every action is known and that they can report back to now and the past and appropriate actions undertaken.
They would Know the alterations to the stock markets, they could control such.
they could pre-plan for known future events, but, and it's the big but,
they can't inform the people, otherwise it won't occur as they viewed it occuring.
In the right hands this would be the ultimate secret, in the wrong hands the ultimate nightmare, well no, the ultimate nightmare would be all having this ability.
But i suspect an even worse senario involves manipulating the forces that maintain the balance of creation.
There may be a re-write system included in the very creative programming that re-boots anywhere approaching this level of technology.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:15 AM   #16
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
He was interviewed on Coast to Coast yesterday. Here's a link to the accompanying blurb:

http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/11/11
Blessings Seashore,

I listened to this interview and Mr. Basiago mentioned the fact that the last 4 presidents were picked well in advance.

Reminds me of this Fate Magazine article by Anonymous regarding selected presidents.

'Under the Veil of Secrecy' by Anonymous ~ Fate Magazine ~ September 2006

I updated links so it is easier to read. See Page 2 link.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...5722#post95722
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:32 AM   #17
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the interview on Coast to Coast AM.

Andrew D. Basiago's Disclosure on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, November 11th 2009

"Project Pegasus"

VIDEO Part 1 of 14 (10:00):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFcpbL_6HU

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-16-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Blessings Seashore,

I listened to this interview and Mr. Basiago mentioned the fact that the last 4 presidents were picked well in advance.

Reminds me of this Fate Magazine article by Anonymous regarding selected presidents.

'Under the Veil of Secrecy' by Anonymous ~ Fate Magazine ~ September 2006

I updated links so it is easier to read. See Page 2 link.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...5722#post95722
The choosing in advance of many decades of Presidents ,PMs , and Chiefs of the High Courts did not happen only in the USA but also in Australia .
It is about the Looking Glass technology .
Just watch on PC the testimony of Dan Burish , and here the Watcher 's and James Casbolt's threads . Also on the disclosure project watch the testimony of Dr. Carol Rosin ( Former assistant to Verner Von Braun ) . In that interview she related how at a meeting during the 1970 s the future war in Iraq was discussed . According to DR. Burish the PTB is addicted to that technology . I wander why ! It serves those morons so well that everything is rigged and choreographed from appointments to war staging . To think that all those technologies that would change the world are in the hands of criminals make you despair for this world . The crimes against humanity are so enormous that complete disclosure will never happen ... I think . All of this because a bunch o criminals want us to fill up the tank with gas ......

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 11-16-2009 at 12:30 PM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #19
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings enemyofNWO,

Quote:
All of this because a bunch o criminals want us to fill up the tank with gas ......
You mean like this...

The Global Oil Scam: 50 Times Bigger than Madoff
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1727...cle_sb_popular

SOURCED from George Knapp's NEWS: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...p-s-news-11-15

A number of stories have caught George Knapp's attention in the last few weeks, including stories on the "global oil scam," the mysterious death of a UK nuclear expert, and the dangers of the internet.

The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken (video)
Buzz Aldrin on the Mars Monolith (video)
The Global Oil Scam: 50 Times Bigger than Madoff
British nuclear expert's 17th floor UN death plunge 'was not suicide'
How Galileo's telescope changed everything
Can scientists make a space elevator?
The monster devouring us: Even the men who created the internet are beginning to fear its power to destroy our freedom
"The Fourth Kind" is a hoax
Space hotel says it's on schedule to open in 2012
New Documentary, "Something Unknown," Challenges Pioneer Science to Demystify Psychic and Paranormal Activity
China commander says space weapons inevitable: state media
Fascinating 'Mothership' UFO filmed in China
Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmmmm this looking glass technology just prompted this thought. That they already know from this technology when & if "disclosure" will happen & who that person will be to disclose. They also probably know what the outcome of the disclosure will be & even more info beyond that........& we are the only ones in the dark. Life on this planet sucks.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #21
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

The interview its awsome, but with do we have so many people say its actually David Wilcock Speaking?

Thanks for sharing!...........
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I am in the process of listening to the Veritas October 9, 2009 interview of Andrew Basiago right now. It is one of the most enjoyable interviews I've ever listened to. Riveting!

I just now had to at the statement I just heard Andy say about Martian astronauts he met when he was a child (he was with his dad), "They spoke like we would speak after breathing helium."
Old 12-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #23
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I am in the process of listening to the Veritas October 9, 2009 interview of Andrew Basiago right now. It is one of the most enjoyable interviews I've ever listened to. Riveting!

I just now had to at the statement I just heard Andy say about Martian astronauts he met when he was a child (he was with his dad), "They spoke like we would speak after breathing helium."
Hello Seashore,

I really enjoyed interviewing Andy. Don't forget to listen to our chat with him as well. He provided more information there.

Cheers,

Mel
Old 12-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Hello Seashore,

I really enjoyed interviewing Andy. Don't forget to listen to our chat with him as well. He provided more information there.

Cheers,

Mel
Okay thanks. I will!
Old 12-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm still listening to Segment 1.

Andy just said something that bothers me. He said something about using teleportation to abate global warming. Huh? Surely he knows (and knew - this interview was only 2 months ago) there has never been "global warming." Or maybe he doesn't know. If not, why not?