Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #1951
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

Peter as in Key or Phallic
?

Good question???

I guess they could both pull on the Heart strings, each in their own way.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-23-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #1952
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Tree Of Souls Ritual

The Catholics in Haiti, destroyed the mapou trees in Haiti because in Haitian Vodun each village compound/Lakou, each family had a tree with the spirit and life of their ancestors.

But in the 1940s rejete massacre in Haiti, the US sponsored the burning down of the most sacred of trees and the psychological devastation still hasn't left the Haitian psyche to this day.

In the movie Avatar, the ritualistic massacre at the tree souls, was done with the purpose of getting the (UN_OB-TANIUM) thats at the base of the tree.The grey rock is symbolic of the Grey matter,in which the Kundalini resides.

This was a Thuban Draco energy ritual.

Thuban AA --- Council Of Thuban My Ass

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-29-2010 at 05:17 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #1953
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[I]The Catholics in Haiti, destroyed the mapou trees in Haiti because in Haitian Vodun each village compound/Lakou, each family had a tree with the spirit and life of their ancestors.
That's disgusting. ... for every sacred tree ...

Abraxas

The dragon Abraxas originated in Persian mythology however the name has been taken up elsewhere. As such descriptions of Abraxas vary considerably.

Abraxas is usually described as having either a man or a serpent's body with the head of a cockerel (sometimes two such heads). He has two dragon's feet and carries a whip in his human hands.

The name and image of Abraxas were of importance in Gnosticism and other esoteric teachings. Some identified Abraxas with a supreme deity.

There is much numerological interest in the name Abraxas. The number of letters - seven - is considered important by some. There is also interest in the fact that the letters of the name can be made to sum to 365 in some systems. Abraxas is thus considered the Lord of the 365 Virtues, one of which represents each day of the year.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #1954
11LightOfThe Sun11
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing post as usual 777!

I was thinking about the word play with Haiti\Hades as a possible parallel. What do you think?
11LightOfThe Sun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #1955
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

the news today focused on the damage done to the catholic church in haiti ... This day specifically as it is sunday.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:20 PM   #1956
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LightOfThe Sun11 View Post
Amazing post as usual 777!

I was thinking about the word play with Haiti\Hades as a possible parallel. What do you think?
Well you have the two eyes with the T or phallic in between , symbolic of the pineal gland, and the HA = 9 which is Sagittarius the 9th G8 of the Gods.

HA i T i Also you are correct with Hades and Haiti, because the t and d hold the same numerical value,and are interchangeable.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #1957
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tree Of Souls Ritual

The Catholics in Haiti, destroyed the mapou trees in Haiti because in Haitian Vodun each village compound/Lakou, each family had a tree with the spirit and life of their ancestors.
Thank you for pointing that out 777, I am sure this is what people felt when watching the movie, even people who do not get emotional in movies said they teared up in Avatar. There was something too real about it, now we know why it pulled at out hearts; well, at least one reason, they most likely have done this to many others.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #1958
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Thank you for pointing that out 777, I am sure this is what people felt when watching the movie, even people who do not get emotional in movies said they teared up in Avatar. There was something too real about it, now we know why it pulled at out hearts; well, at least one reason, they most likely have done this to many others.
I can write on this ritual for ever.I think i can find out the next target, by using math, and Pi.I'll let you know what i come up with.By the way, this took place on 112, which kabalistically means the Elohim. Also Puff Daddy had a group called 112, and Puffy is a Scorpio,and has stung every group on his roster, into oblivion. P Diddy = 112
Old 01-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #1959
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HA i T i Also you are correct with Hades and Haiti, because the t and d hold the same numerical value,and are interchangeable.
Amazing connections as all ways 777.
Interesting that Hyades are the 5 daughters of ATLAS and 'half' sisterns to the Pleiades... Our friend AA has 5 daughters, one suicided, and 5 Grand daughters.
Any myths connected with that?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:50 AM   #1960
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can write on this ritual for ever.I think i can find out the next target, by using math, and Pi.I'll let you know what i come up with.By the way, this took place on 112, which kabalistically means the Elohim. Also Puff Daddy had a group called 112, and Puffy is a Scorpio,and has stung every group on his roster, into oblivion. P Diddy = 112
If you would do that it would be amazing, then we could send love vibrations to that place in deep meditation; I would be very grateful if you could.

This ritualistic orgy fest they do IS going to stop.

Humans are more than just sheep for them to slaughter to feed their 'Gods'.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:06 AM   #1961
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

HP LOVE CRAFT

The Hydra is born of Typhon. It has "7-9 heads", of which the center head is imortal. This head is the Letter E as it is related back to the 9 digits that run from A to I which comprise Pi.

ABCD-E-FGHI

As one head is killed, two more grow back.

The Pi's Ra, or the Hydra

Letters H and P. Suffice it to say that they are often transposed and so are one and the same. The Greek Letter for P is Pi ,and the p shape, shares equivalencies with the Letter H, or that when combined as PH, the Letters H and P share a value of 6, or a sound of "F", as in the word "phonetics": all of these things we are not supposed to know, for they are key to the Letter Number Philosophical system of the OCCULT.

H is located at 8 which will sum to 36, AND P is located at 16, and will sum to 136, revealing the co-relational 1:36, which is, of course, 666 .

THE two primary archetypal "arch" enemies, of the Occult, are the
the Hydra and the Octopus.

The Hydra, with the Letter H transposing to a P, reveals the PY'd RA, while the Octopus reveals Pi, in not so subtle of a manner. There are parallels between the nature of the Hydra, and the Octopus .

In the Hydra (Pi'd Ra), immersed as it is in the material plane. The Hydra was born of Typhon,aka Ursa Major, as Typhon is the realm of the material atmosphere and all the incumbent spiritual life that dwells within. When one head was cut off, another head would grow. What remained was that the body of the Hydra could not die even as each head was cut off. You can see this concept, played out in the movie Avatar.

On the other hand, the Octopus has 8 arms.

The Number 8, again, sums to 36, and the 8th sign of the Zodiac is (Scorpio) = Score Pi X 10)

Yet in the Octopus, we find the core nature of Occult philosophies. There can be no other god than Jehovah, and so all the arms operate from the one head, as opposed to the many heads being part of the larger body (the L F Ant).LF = 18 or 666

When the Octopus is cornered, and one of the arms is effectively cut off, it too exhibits the same characteristics of the Hydra ,in that the mangled and torn arm grows anew.

Further, when cornered with little chance of escape, the Octopus squirts out a stream of ink, making the waters of truth cloudy ,with the ink of BS information ,and then quickly disappears into the darkened, and muddied seas. Compare this to the obvious reality that 9-11. an occult formula aligned with Ritual. The deed was*clouded behind a sea of ink, in the form of media control.

This very reality of controlling the press, is fused to the reality that the Octopus covers its escape in a sea of ink. If truth could be ascertained, and known, and the Octopus unable to muddy the waters in ink, its demise could more readily be accomplished. We, unwilling to think for ourselves,allow the ink to flow, and cloud the waters.

Keep in mind, that when an arm of the Octopus is totally severed, it still is able to operate for a period of time, as if it is still alive.

Look around you, and you will notice this pattern of the octopus ink,that is use to( D)ceive the profane,and then they disappear in the muddy Sea, keeping the truth seeker always guessing, and waiting for the truth, thats right in their faces.

It is said in the allegory, that after Seth murdered his brother (Cain murders Able) Osiris,) that Osiris would go on to reign as King of the Underworld. But truth is deceptive even as the Construct reveals the critical keys. UN is a prefix. D is a Letter (root). "ER" is a suffix intimating a past tense. Simple, really.

UN = Prefix for "NOT"
D = The Root Philosophical Concept
ER = Suffix intimating a past tense or a cycle.

Not a D world.

But what is a "D" world. A "D" world ,is a world in which truth is half revealed, and half concealed, where there exists a night ,and day, and each of these reveal further Occult realities and structures.

So Osiris is King of the Not a D World or (UNDERWORLD).This is Planned deception, which means exactly the opposite. What Osirius rules over, is the Sun ,and all the philosophy that eminates therefrom. What Occult forces seek to do, is "Kill the Sun.

It could be noted that the silence before the unfolding plan to bring about a global government, is evidence of the Occult idea of "beheading the Hydra".

The key to remember here ,is that the Hydra has many heads, and all people may create their own head, even as they are part of the larger body.

There is nothing, really, to stop any of us from growing a new head on the Hydra.We just have to think for ourselves, and start breaking down the (D)eceptive nature of words, anagrams symbols, and Archetypes. For Xample, what the hell is positive thinking and what is negative thinking??? These are all deceptive ideas, that plague the human psyche.

This basic realization of the Hydra and the (hp), gives a whole new meaning, to ET (F)ONE home.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-25-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #1962
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic post 777

I think the next target has already been hit.
Pick the sweetcorn outta this!

An Ethiopian Airlines passenger plane with 89 people on board has crashed into the Mediterranean Sea shortly after take-off from Beirut airport.

Eyewitnesses say they saw a ball of fire in the sky before Addis Ababa-bound Flight ET409 fell into the sea after taking off in stormy weather.

At least nine (A to I, 1 - 9) bodies have been found, and the airline's chief executive said there was no word of survivors

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8478060.stm
Old 01-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #1963
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

MENORAH - MN = PI O RAH
(almost OPRAH )

Old 01-25-2010, 01:23 PM   #1964
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Fantastic post 777

An Ethiopian Airlines passenger plane with 89 people on board has crashed into the Mediterranean Sea shortly after take-off from Beirut airport.

Eyewitnesses say they saw a ball of fire in the sky before Addis Ababa-bound Flight ET409 fell into the sea after taking off in stormy weather.

At least nine (A to I, 1 - 9) bodies have been found, and the airline's chief executive said there was no word of survivors

ETHIOPIAN airlines .... or THUBAN airlines
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #1965
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Iain, u're on fire as usual, The pirate radio is in full effect.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #1966
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;228202]Fantastic post 777

Formula 409 17 Valentines day or Q day.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #1967
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

A = Katrina= New Orleans
B = Haiti
C = New York
This is the Triangle of Fire

The triangle focal point of concentration, is in the salt water, or the Arrow Head water. notice the phallus(E MALE ON SUNDAY) shaped as Florida,inside the Challice.(FLORIDA & (JJ) KID DYNOMITE)When you drink the blood of ritual, you use the dagger, and stir up the plasma. This is Thuban, or the dagger of the Thule society, stirring up the energy.

The triangle is an arrow head, that crosses an area called white horse, as in Revelations 6:1 white Horse. This is the arrow through the BIG Apple, aka New York Symbolized, as the divine feminine eye, that is so rounded by water, the target.

This energy from the Pleiades or the OS COW can be seen as the shaft of the arrow, extends from russia , the GR8 Bear of Ursa Major, the Pleiades.

This revelation Xplains the anagram of C to C or sea to sea AM, because these events take place in the AM.

Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #1968
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well... the shaft of the arrow does go right over the bridge that collapsed in Minneapolis to St. Paul!!!!! The reports seem to reflect a resonance created the failure of the bridge.

Another twin twine effect!!!!

I wonder if the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma event fits in.

Timetotelltheworld posted 'Lady Ga Ga Bad Romance' in the h1n1 thread... he may have a point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I
Old 01-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #1969
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well... the shaft of the arrow does go right over the bridge that collapsed in Minneapolis to St. Paul!!!!! The reports seem to reflect a resonance created the failure of the bridge.

Another twin twine effect!!!!

I wonder if the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma event fits in.

Timetotelltheworld posted 'Lady Ga Ga Bad Romance' in the h1n1 thread... he may have a point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I
I just listened to it,and it resonates with the message on the statue of liberty.
Yea the Bridge collapse, is the dive in the letter M of the Mc-donalds arches, as in APPLE MAC or APPOLIS or apple of (I)sis.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-26-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #1970
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

This video of the orange fireball or light in the sky, which looks like a flare, looks the same as the fireball in the sky in the beginning of the 'lady ga ga bad romance video.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls

The diamonds suspended in the air in the 'lady ga ga' video, reminds me of 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds.' While they are singing Ra Ra in the end. Quite the rituals of glitter!!!

And 'Niemroff Vodka.'

Maybe I am mixing two different events... perhaps same process or ritual though.

Last edited by Christo888; 01-25-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #1971
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This video of the orange fireball or light in the sky, which looks like a flare, looks the same as the fireball in the sky in the beginning of the 'lady ga ga bad romance video.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RzX3uqAls

The diamonds suspended in the air in the 'lady ga ga' video, reminds me of 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds.' While they are singing Ra Ra in the end. Quite the rituals of glitter!!!

And 'Niemroff Vodka.'

Maybe I am mixing two different events... perhaps same process or ritual though.
No, you're not mixing two events. This is the Galactic Milk shake, that brings all the boys to the YARD 360

SHAKE AND BAKE !!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #1972
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA

Old 01-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #1973
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I could teach you , but i'll have to Charge.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #1974
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So the next big "event" will happen in new York?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #1975
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So the next big "event" will happen in new York?
Hmmmm.... good observation!!! I wondered that too! Though two events already occurred, perhaps the first one didn't count.