Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #326
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Yes Delphi, it was a very interesting and informative day indeed, and it was a privilege to meet with everyone and share in the common thoughts and concerns.

I must also say thank you for what I have been able to take away for myself. I now need to process what I have learned.

My sincere respect to all of you ... Tom.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #327
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...595&Itemid=110

This is the February newsletter by Lisa Renee and if the rather difficult language means what i think it means it's an interesting continuation of some of Sunday's material.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #328
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone
Is there anyone from Dumfriesshire Scotland UK?
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #329
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Vipassana and welcome to SCG
I'm in the Borders and far enough west to share an MP with Dumfries.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #330
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Delphi
Thanks for the welcome. I was informed about Project Avalon last year after contacting The Whole Truth Coalition and have been reading the Avalon boards since then. I'm a single parent of two teenagers so don't have much time for internet due to various committments but just felt it was time I joined.

I'm hoping to be able to eventually meet with like minded people as I'm isolated. My family think I'm nuts so I can't relate with them fully and I have no close friends but many acqaintences.

It''s a long story how I came to be so isolated but I quit alcohol almost 19 years ago which set me on a path of awakening. I'm OK within myself most of the time but like-minded company would be a bonus!!!

Currently trying to stockpile some food and hoping to purchase a berkley water filter. Would prefer to be further up scotland but it's difficult to uproot my youngsters at present. I believe that everythings as it should be right now and just aim to live in the now as much as I can.

Kind Regards
Helen
Old 02-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #331
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Helen and welcome.
Like you becoming sober some years back-- over thity as far as I can remember, started the quest within me, hard going at first but well worth while. I had to hit rock bottom in order to be ready to grow and am still in that process.
Im up in Inveness and agree whole heartedly that we are where we are supposed to be. Eckhart Tolle who wrote the Power of Now is one of my main influences and I do my best to remain in the present moment.

Best wishes Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #332
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and welcome Helen ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipassana
just felt it was time I joined.
I'm sure you'll find some good and helpful souls in this thread.

Regards ... Tom.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #333
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Helen and welcome.
Like you becoming sober some years back-- over thity as far as I can remember, started the quest within me, hard going at first but well worth while. I had to hit rock bottom in order to be ready to grow and am still in that process.
Im up in Inveness and agree whole heartedly that we are where we are supposed to be. Eckhart Tolle who wrote the Power of Now is one of my main influences and I do my best to remain in the present moment.

Best wishes Chris
Yes Chris I found putting the cork in the bottle and keeping it closed tough at first but well worthwhile....a fascinating journey. I had a major down in 2005 when I came aware that the world/universe wasn't as I thought and for a while I thought I'd gone completely mad. Gradually I discovered I was not alone with my thoughts due to sites like this.

I haven't read Echart Tolle but have an idea of the gist of his work...it's on my to read list. I'm a fan of Buddhist Philosophy which is also a lot about the present moment. It was doing a Psychology Degree through the Open University which got me very interested in Philosophy and set me on the path to becoming an independant thinker. When I started out on the degree I intended to become a Psychologist but that plan has been abandoned due to an aversion to mainstream scientific psychology. I prefer trying to support and help people in the real world as they cross my path not over a desk during a pre arranged appointment under a paradigm that aims to "fix" people so they can fit into a broken world. Just my view.
Kind Regards
Helen
Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #334
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpravda View Post
Hello and welcome Helen ...

I'm sure you'll find some good and helpful souls in this thread.

Regards ... Tom.
Thanks for the welcome Tom. I've been an avid reader of the boards for months and have sure found that helpful and have been given lots of food for thought
Kind Regards
Helen
Old 02-28-2009, 12:38 AM   #335
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I have dropped out recently due to mad hours of studying this Freeman on the Land concept and to see if it is viable..
My conclusion is that for the time we have left with the goverments we are stuck with this is the biggest degree of control you are ever going to get back of them- reclaiming of your birth right.
Just to recap when you were born your parents "registered" your birth and gave up ownership of you,this is how the social can take your kids off you.
This registration creates an account a pre paid account hidden from you in plain sight -NI number acceses this account.
The Freemen who wish to take the power back from the bankers are claiming this bond back as only you can claim your bond.
The Treasury has assumed usage of your bond in exchange for "BENIFITS" ie NHS,army,navy,fire....This is done without your permission but your parents authorized this unknowingly.
Your NI number means you are an employee of the STATE till the day you die- meaning you must play by the company rules bylaws and statutes if not they fine you.
These do not aply to a Freeman only Common Law ie do no harm.
Your bond could be worth 000's of MILLIONS !
And if you claim it back you just stopped a banker trading it .
If you know what you are doing then you could have the Chancellor working for you in the sense that you created the money so you can direct how to spend it-in theory you could "set off" your mortgage and car!
Anyway step 1 is a Notice of Intent and Claim of Right so here is an example

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Whereas it is my understanding that the United Kingdom is a common law jurisdiction, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a statute is defined as a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that the only form of government recognised as lawful in the United Kingdom is a representative one, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that representation requires mutual consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that said scope and applicability is limited to members and employees of government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that those who have an NI number (National Insurance Number) are in fact employees of the UK government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the United Kingdom government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s NI number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that human beings in the United Kingdom have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
Whereas I, ccccccc am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and
Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,
Whereas I am not a child, and,
Whereas I am a peaceful human being, and,
Whereas I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exist any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my National Insurance Number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,
Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time.

Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, John Doe, a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly, specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations and restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter.

Furthermore I claim the right to lawfully:
1. Exercise my “common law right to travel”, unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile.
2. Exercise my God given right to travel as stated in the Queen’s Bible.
3. Exercise my “common law right” to refuse to obtain by submission; any application for any government issued license, permit or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawful action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and/or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and/or theft, or any other crime, by way of deception by “I” and/or any involved government principal, employee or agent, (in compliance with my Common Law Rights, the Magna Carta etc).
4. Exercise my right to possess, cultivate or use medicinally any plant of the genus Cannabis.

I claim that pursuant to any action by any government and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of Great Britain, a province, or municipality:
“I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally and I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any contract or commercial agreement not revealed to myself, which are my rights pursuant to Common Law”.

Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me under common law being; any and all intellectual property, real estate, trade tools, private automobile(s) and contents, potted plants; contents at the private posted residence known as “10 Loganleaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” are held under claim of right.

Furthermore, I claim that, the Crowns claim of; “escheat to the Crown or the Duchy of Lancaster or the Duke of Cornwall or to a mesne lord for want of heirs”, as referred to in the Administration of Estates Act 1925, stands as a lawful claim and whereas the United Kingdom is an insolvency, an estate, where everything is owned by God and currently held in trust under the Crown until a competent heir(s) appears and lays a lawful claim of jurisdiction.

Furthermore, I claim that the intentional blurring of the lines with smoke and mirrors, deception, outright lies and too numerous to mention false claims as to the well settled division, between the Crown created legal entity known as the “PERSON” and the flesh and blood creation of the Creator known as a “man”, is nothing short of theft, fraud, breach of trust and forced slavery, a heinous criminal activity of the most odious form.

Furthermore, I claim that “all persons, acting as, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming, “retained legal counsel” have, by virtue of their own and/or their principals actions, claimed “total incompetence”, in handling any of their own affairs in law and have become an instant ward of the court, hence, they are imprisoned by their own actions in hand or lack thereof.

Furthermore, I claim that due to the self evident facts in truth at hand, that all persons, the Crown, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming limited liability or
immunity are doing so under the pretence of being in fact deemed totally incompetent and under law made instant wards of the Crown and/or court and therefore, cannot claim good faith or colour of right over anyone who is thus blessed as being a competent heir.

Furthermore, I claim that, “Ignorance of the Law” is not a lawful or legal claim when used by the Crown, government principals, employees, agents and justice system participants at any and all levels to my harm or detriment, especially by those claiming limited liability.

Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.

Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

Furthermore, I claim that the courts in the United Kingdom are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim that they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is (GB £250.00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (GB £2500.00) TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent.

Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm my interests or me directly or by proxy in any way.

Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

Furthermore, I claim that the law of agent and principal does apply and that service upon one is equal to service upon both.

Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on videotape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten (10) days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

Failure to register a dispute against claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land ccccc ccccccccccc..

This has taken alot of time to comprehend what this means but I believe it to be well worth it.
Would love to hear your perspectives on this.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #336
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Hello All,

I have dropped out recently due to mad hours of studying this Freeman on the Land concept and to see if it is viable..
My conclusion is that for the time we have left with the goverments we are stuck with this is the biggest degree of control you are ever going to get back of them- reclaiming of your birth right.
Just to recap when you were born your parents "registered" your birth and gave up ownership of you,this is how the social can take your kids off you.
This registration creates an account a pre paid account hidden from you in plain sight -NI number acceses this account.
The Freemen who wish to take the power back from the bankers are claiming this bond back as only you can claim your bond.
The Treasury has assumed usage of your bond in exchange for "BENIFITS" ie NHS,army,navy,fire....This is done without your permission but your parents authorized this unknowingly.
Your NI number means you are an employee of the STATE till the day you die- meaning you must play by the company rules bylaws and statutes if not they fine you.
These do not aply to a Freeman only Common Law ie do no harm.
Your bond could be worth 000's of MILLIONS !
And if you claim it back you just stopped a banker trading it .
If you know what you are doing then you could have the Chancellor working for you in the sense that you created the money so you can direct how to spend it-in theory you could "set off" your mortgage and car!
Anyway step 1 is a Notice of Intent and Claim of Right so here is an example

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Whereas it is my understanding that the United Kingdom is a common law jurisdiction, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a statute is defined as a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that the only form of government recognised as lawful in the United Kingdom is a representative one, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that representation requires mutual consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution and/or Bill of Rights, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that said scope and applicability is limited to members and employees of government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that those who have an NI number (National Insurance Number) are in fact employees of the UK government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the United Kingdom government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s NI number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that human beings in the United Kingdom have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
Whereas I, ccccccc am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and
Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,
Whereas I am not a child, and,
Whereas I am a peaceful human being, and,
Whereas I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exist any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my National Insurance Number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statute and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,
Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time.

Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, John Doe, a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly, specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations and restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter.

Furthermore I claim the right to lawfully:
1. Exercise my “common law right to travel”, unhindered, unencumbered at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit, my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile.
2. Exercise my God given right to travel as stated in the Queen’s Bible.
3. Exercise my “common law right” to refuse to obtain by submission; any application for any government issued license, permit or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawful action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and/or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and/or theft, or any other crime, by way of deception by “I” and/or any involved government principal, employee or agent, (in compliance with my Common Law Rights, the Magna Carta etc).
4. Exercise my right to possess, cultivate or use medicinally any plant of the genus Cannabis.

I claim that pursuant to any action by any government and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of Great Britain, a province, or municipality:
“I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally and I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any contract or commercial agreement not revealed to myself, which are my rights pursuant to Common Law”.

Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me under common law being; any and all intellectual property, real estate, trade tools, private automobile(s) and contents, potted plants; contents at the private posted residence known as “10 Loganleaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” are held under claim of right.

Furthermore, I claim that, the Crowns claim of; “escheat to the Crown or the Duchy of Lancaster or the Duke of Cornwall or to a mesne lord for want of heirs”, as referred to in the Administration of Estates Act 1925, stands as a lawful claim and whereas the United Kingdom is an insolvency, an estate, where everything is owned by God and currently held in trust under the Crown until a competent heir(s) appears and lays a lawful claim of jurisdiction.

Furthermore, I claim that the intentional blurring of the lines with smoke and mirrors, deception, outright lies and too numerous to mention false claims as to the well settled division, between the Crown created legal entity known as the “PERSON” and the flesh and blood creation of the Creator known as a “man”, is nothing short of theft, fraud, breach of trust and forced slavery, a heinous criminal activity of the most odious form.

Furthermore, I claim that “all persons, acting as, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming, “retained legal counsel” have, by virtue of their own and/or their principals actions, claimed “total incompetence”, in handling any of their own affairs in law and have become an instant ward of the court, hence, they are imprisoned by their own actions in hand or lack thereof.

Furthermore, I claim that due to the self evident facts in truth at hand, that all persons, the Crown, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming limited liability or
immunity are doing so under the pretence of being in fact deemed totally incompetent and under law made instant wards of the Crown and/or court and therefore, cannot claim good faith or colour of right over anyone who is thus blessed as being a competent heir.

Furthermore, I claim that, “Ignorance of the Law” is not a lawful or legal claim when used by the Crown, government principals, employees, agents and justice system participants at any and all levels to my harm or detriment, especially by those claiming limited liability.

Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.

Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

Furthermore, I claim that the courts in the United Kingdom are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim that they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.

Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is (GB £250.00) TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed, searched or otherwise regulated and (GB £2500.00) TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent.

Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm my interests or me directly or by proxy in any way.

Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

Furthermore, I claim that the law of agent and principal does apply and that service upon one is equal to service upon both.

Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on videotape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose I see fit.

Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten (10) days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.

Failure to register a dispute against claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land ccccc ccccccccccc..

This has taken alot of time to comprehend what this means but I believe it to be well worth it.
Would love to hear your perspectives on this.

Excellent post Shaun more need this info desperately.

It is amazing when you start to see just how they fool us in to getting our unconditional consent to everything that’s happening on our world, its exactly this we have to change, most people think of the beast the devil as a being when in reality it’s our beliefs our global system, its all engineered its evil, it lies cheats deceives murders withholds information and denies technology, it works people, our personal responsibility is willingly given to the beast through the first step of registration of your person , humanity must free its self from this beast.

Lak-ech
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #337
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

If you want more info on this then there is a new forum here is the link

http://www.worldfreemansociety.org/forum/

Many of you may have heard of John Harris who entered into Lawful Rebelion and basicaly removed himself from society by stating that he is no longer a part of "society" because the Queen is being held ransome by parliment therefore not subject to thier laws.

www.tpuc.org

You Tube the "Antiterrorist"- very funny.

Having researched this you dont need to go that far all you need to do is differentiate between the living soul and the "legal fiction".
So get your Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right done and Notarised and then do a Power of Attorney between you and the legal fiction- so you can represent yourself and act on your own behalf.
The kicker is that because we are a bankrupt nation (UK)+(US),legaly the governments are holding the "power" in trust untill Jesus comes back and rights the wrongs.
So they are governing untill a rightfull heir comes and claims by right.
As you have differentiated the fiction that leaves the living soul -created directly by God to make its claim.
So in Law the order of things is God ,Living Soul , and then government.
They work for you !
The mistake they have made is that everything is a limited company -the police ,local council ,labour party even the courts!
A limited company is a legal fiction therefore they have no power over a living soul .

Watch Robert Menard movie "Robbs very cunning plan"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47111802&hl=en

This guy is a stand up comedian who had his kid taken off him and decided to take them on and find out for himself you will like this guy even if he is arrogant.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77518752&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77518752&hl=en

He has done a few more Bursting the bubble of Government is one cant find the rest.

For anyone who wishes to walk this path you must watch Winston Strout I found this site like you tube but lets you download as well here is the link

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16009736zjTeCqnh

I hope this helps for anyone who wants to learn about this.

Note: dont be put off because they are not talking about the UK this is Universal Code of Commerce which is Comonwealth world wide Admiraly Law.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #338
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

This is very interesting. I have been thinking about some of the things that J Harris mentions even before I found out about him recently. Being born into bonded slavery made me think about what may or may not go on in Masonic rites. I'm sure there is a symbolic death and rebirth. It makes me think that perhaps this is a second chance to escape from the bondage and arise free. Are they at this point exempt from law?

Thanks for the links shaundelear
Lochinvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #339
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochinvar View Post
This is very interesting. I have been thinking about some of the things that J Harris mentions even before I found out about him recently. Being born into bonded slavery made me think about what may or may not go on in Masonic rites. I'm sure there is a symbolic death and rebirth. It makes me think that perhaps this is a second chance to escape from the bondage and arise free. Are they at this point exempt from law?

Thanks for the links shaundelear
My comprehension of this is that masons are in the same trap, unless you give up your social security number then you are an employee of the state.
They can symbolicaly be reborn but unless they disgard the fiction or at least differentiate legaly between the two they are stuck in the trap .

Nobody is exempt from the law .

Common law is not even writen in Scotland ! WHY ?
Because God gave you a heart to tell you what is right and wrong.

But maritime law is a creation of bankers to bleed you dry.
Now if you dont fit into thier convenient box -a freeman - then "the computer says no" the judges have no jurisdiction over you unless you give it to them.

Remember the hierachy GOD - LIVING SOUL -Government -Limited Liability Companies -employees of the companies

And by the government making themselves a limited LIABILTY Company this leaves a gap , in other words if the freemen get together and form a governmet or courts it out ranks the current courts/governments! why?
Because it woud be unlimited!
Backed by Unlimited bonds.
They will tell you that commercial law applies to all "society" -ask them to name it, they will tell you its "Scotland"or "UK".
The society they refer to is the "law society" so you can give up your benifits and live by Gods Law - Common Law.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #340
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

1) My comprehension of this is that masons are in the same trap, unless you give up your social security number then you are an employee of the state.
They can symbolicaly be reborn but unless they disgard the fiction or at least differentiate legaly between the two they are stuck in the trap .

2) Nobody is exempt from the law .
1) If they gave up their NI number they would be easily identifiable and I don't think they are allowed to do that (unless of course they ask someone to join). You, of course are unable, as I am, to say what this FM rebirth signifies.

2) There are people on this site that are here because they broke the law for a living on behalf of and or in conjunction with those that make the law and that run the country.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #341
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochinvar View Post
1) If they gave up their NI number they would be easily identifiable and I don't think they are allowed to do that (unless of course they ask someone to join). You, of course are unable, as I am, to say what this FM rebirth signifies.

2) There are people on this site that are here because they broke the law for a living on behalf of and or in conjunction with those that make the law and that run the country.

1. I am able to say that I am no longer held by assumption to a contract I did not agree to or even advised of as part of my education by the state.
The significance to a Freeman is the willingness of responsibility.

2. There may be corupt people in league with commercial law makers on this site but as I stated "nobody is above the law" .
Common Law -Natural Law - Gods Law and we will all get whats comming to us at some point. Karma.

Why would a mason be easily identifiable if he gave up his national insurance number?
Could he not do this as a member of general public?
Why the big deal on the mason(masonic)questions?
Are you confusing freeman with freemason?
Or am I picking you up wrong?

Opinion - freemasons are easily led men who are in it for personal gain - not Freemen by any definition , a freeman is happy to stand up and be counted a freemason is cloak and dagger.

The truth will set you free.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:17 AM   #342
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1. I am able to say that I am no longer held by assumption to a contract I did not agree to or even advised of as part of my education by the state.
The significance to a Freeman is the willingness of responsibility.

2. There may be corupt people in league with commercial law makers on this site but as I stated "nobody is above the law" .
Common Law -Natural Law - Gods Law and we will all get whats comming to us at some point. Karma.

Why would a mason be easily identifiable if he gave up his national insurance number?
Could he not do this as a member of general public?
Why the big deal on the mason(masonic)questions?
Are you confusing freeman with freemason?
Or am I picking you up wrong?

Opinion - freemasons are easily led men who are in it for personal gain - not Freemen by any definition , a freeman is happy to stand up and be counted a freemason is cloak and dagger.

The truth will set you free.
One of the points I'm making is that both the freeman and the freemason may be benifiting in the same way by having the same understanding of the law but the difference is that the freemason doesn't want other people to know about how he benefits whereas the freeman does.

Another point I'm making is that the law seems to apply differently to some people than it does to others (as far as the courts are concerned (as for what happens at the pearly gates I would agree that nobody is above the law)).

As far as people on this site that may have broken the law in the past I was talking about public sector jobs where their role is to do things that are against the law (Gods law and the Courts law) as their prime objective(s).

I think we agree on most of this but just got crossed wire.

Anyway what are people doing by way of preparation for what might take place in the coming months/years? Anyone know where to get gold at close to spot price? Any bugout plans/locations? Equipment recommendations?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #343
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for that Greybeard. I checked out his site, watched a short video, went on Ebay and just bought 2 books

A friend Insisted I borrow & read Barefoot Doctor's "Handbook for the Urban Warrior" - I just got delivery of another 2 of his books yesterday... when I hope to find time to read all these books, I just don't know...!!

http://www.barefootdoctorglobal.com/home/1/

Blessings from the windy North
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #344
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

ooops... dunno what happened there?? I was thanking Greybeard for his info on Tolle... on page 4?! Dunno how I didn't come to the right / newest page... better late than never! LOL

{Maybe some 'divine reason' it took me to that page by mistake... to alert me to Tolle??}
Old 03-12-2009, 12:51 AM   #345
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fina View Post
ooops... dunno what happened there?? I was thanking Greybeard for his info on Tolle... on page 4?! Dunno how I didn't come to the right / newest page... better late than never! LOL

{Maybe some 'divine reason' it took me to that page by mistake... to alert me to Tolle??}
Re: Scottish Ground Crew

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Fina
I had a look back to see what I had posted -- so here it is.
Regards Chris

----

The Light of the World

by Eckhart Tolle
eckharttolle.com

When you are fully present and people around you manifest unconscious behavior, you won't feel the need to react to it, so you don't give it any reality. Your peace is so vast and deep that anything that is not peace disappears into it as if it had never existed. This breaks the karmic cycle of action and reaction. Animals, trees and owers will feel your peace and respond to it.

You teach through being, through demonstrating the peace of God. You become the "light of the world," an emanation of pure consciousness and so you eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.

This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing – for example, by pointing out how to dis-identify from the mind, recognize unconscious patterns within oneself and so on. But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformer of the world than what you say and more essential even than what you do.

Furthermore, to recognize the primacy of Being and thus work on the level of cause does not exclude the possibility that your compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing, and in effect, by alleviating suffering whenever you come across it. When a hungry person asks you for bread and you have some, you will give it. But as you give the bread, even though your interaction may only be very brief, what really matters is this moment of shared Being, of which the bread is only a symbol. A deep healing takes place within it. In that moment, there is no giver, no receiver.

But there shouldn't be any hunger and starvation in the €rst place. How can we create a better world without tackling evils such as hunger and violence €rst?

All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of unconsciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.

If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world's suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let your compassion become one-sided.

Empathy with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help must be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace ow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

This also applies if you are supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inict dreadful suffering on other sentient beings. Remember; just as you cannot €ght the darkness, so you cannot €ght unconsciousness. If you try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched. You will become identi€ed with one of the polarities; you will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconsciousness yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information, or, at the very least, practise passive resistance. But make sure that you carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love your enemies," Jesus said, which, of course, means have no enemies.

Once you get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose yourself in it. Stay alert and very, very present. The causal level must remain your primary focus, the teaching of enlightenment your main purpose and peace your most precious gift to the world.

Adapted from The Power of Now, copyright 1999 by Eckhart Tolle. Reprinted with permission of New World Library, Novato, CA, 800-972-6657 (ext. 52).
Old 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #346
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all
choosing which books to read can be difficult.
However if the personal goal is enlightenment then it makes sense to get it from the horses mouth.

There are countless good books but the information in them is secondhand so to speak.
When the goal is to transced ego completely ,then the words from those who have carry the energy of enlightenment, which will inturn uplift the spiritual vibration of the reader much more than an unenlightened authors work can.

The only authors who's natural language is english that I know to be enlightened are Eckhart Tolle and Dr David Hawkins, no doubt there are others that I am unaware of.

There is a big difference between being in the awakened process and actually having realised the goal, not that it can be without the grace of God.

However we are all in the process of awakening in its various stages and where we are at this moment is perfect for our own individual soul.

May the journey be a happy one.

Chris
Namaste
Old 03-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #347
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Greybeard.

Just reading this article... going to take me several sessions to fully digest it all, but... I feel I already know / feel / understand...

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

Gratitude is indeed the strongest of all emotions... and I am truly grateful for all that I am, and all that I have;

Q- "How do you choose a Service to others path?

A- Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

Does that old lady need a hand with her shopping bags? How do you treat the homeless man who asks you for some spare change for the shelter? Ever heard about "Angels in disguise"? Look and see the Divine Spark in the Heart of all Beings. Treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, and as you would your Creator if he was speaking directly with you. "For even as you are doing it to the least of these, you are doing it unto me". The Law of Radiation and Attraction. Your thoughts, words, and actions return to you. Ultimately, cultivate a spirit of humble Gratitude. You won't go far wrong with that. Desire to Serve flows naturally from a grateful heart.

Be honest with yourself. Why are you afraid? Remember that this is a Game that you are playing, and that it is not Reality. When you find, and come to know your Creator living within you, you will know that there is nothing to fear.

Be the strong and courageous Soul that deep down, you know yourself to be. Do not hide your Inner Light. Trust yourself, and shine your light into the darkness.

We ask our One Infinite Creator to guide you, and illuminate your path."

and

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00379.html

{Like the advice given at the end of Monty Python's "Meaning of Life"...

"Be nice to people, read some good books and get an early night now & again". {Or words to that effect}

Blessings
x
Old 03-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #348
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Shaundelear - trying to get my head round it all...

A friend sent me this link - Kymatica http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13377089&hl=en

http://www.tpuc.org/

http://www.tpuc.org/node/590 John Harris at The Foundry

Need another 6 hours in a day, and another 3 days in a week to read / watch everything I'd like to get round to reading or watching!

Blessings
Old 05-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #349
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Been a while since there has been any life in this thread -over a month.
Personaly things have been a bit ruff financialy I hope things are fairing better for you folks.

I would like to suggest a party/barby.

Have not heard from many of you and it would be nice to get up to speed on what your all upto.

The 21st of June is a Sunday and it appears to be a special date.(42 months to go)
I am a "happy to have you" host based in central Scotland .

Anyone interested ?
Old 05-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #350
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shaun,

yes- been quiet here - I was the last person to post - wondered if I had offended anyone??!

Sometimes wish I didn't live so far away - be good to meet up with others... might be coming to Glasgow around the end of August? Will know nearer the time?

Ordered a Project Camelot sweatshirt- has Project Avalon Ground Crew on the back, wore it in public so hopefully, maybe, a couple of folk might have thought to 'Gooogle'??
{In the laundry basket now - mistake to order light blue!! LOL}

Anyone heard from Sol? Is he ok?

Funny how The Speaker's last day in office is Litha {Midsummer}

Blessings