Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
Alex - Adelaide
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Australia Preping for WAR?

Hey Guys n Gals

along the lines of the beginning of WWIII, I really think there are certain things we need to look out for. I'm not saying WW3 is going to START this month, but major elements are all coming into play as we speak.
I do watch the mass media coverage of today's world, and i really love how they are so good at magic (catch your attention with the left hand whilst the right hides the red ball.) For example tonight on the 10 O'clock NEWS they had a story on the 2nd Big bang (as they called it) hearing this i assumed they were talking about actually colliding the particles in question. (I'm not completely informed on this, but i have read Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons" so it gave me some kinda of insight) However after all this hype, all they have done is get one particle to go around in one direction. Then the scientists at CERN say it will be another few months before the "Real" experiment actually happens. OK so that's great no more important news for today... right?

Errm.. or not...

Kevin Rudd (Aussie PM) comes on Ze stUpid boX. Then they start talking about how Australia has to (and is) making a Military Build up to its North. (those of you not familiar with the location of Australia, its pretty much South of Asia.) then Rudd goes on to say;

"These Asian Countries have become richer, and are arming themselves.... There has been an arms race going on for, well for the past decade"

Then he continues on to say countries like "India and China now have Nuke capabilities" (like... what this only just happened? !!!)

Then outta no where, As if to justify to Fred and Freda that this is all fine... They have a pictures of a tank, sub, and few other "war icons" over china and India... followed by a big think red arrow that points to the top of Australia... and then to make it even more funny and big blue arrow swoops on from the side saying USA on it... like THIS IS THE BATTLE PLAN RIGHT HERE!!!!

Is this the beginning? i sure hope not... but with everything else going on at the moment... and location of American forces (in international waters) I'm really worried.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'd love to hear them.

-Alex
Alex - Adelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australia Preping for WAR?

Thanks for the post-we Pommies never really hear of Australia as being directly involved with NWO tactical/strategic operations.I realise Australia has more than contributed to war efforts in the past and world wars (Gallipoli)etc but do you think there's a secret collaboration happening with USA,UK and the Aussies?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Australia Preping for WAR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex - Adelaide View Post
Hey Guys n Gals

along the lines of the beginning of WWIII, I really think there are certain things we need to look out for. I'm not saying WW3 is going to START this month, but major elements are all coming into play as we speak.

Hi Alex Adelaide, Australia !!!
That is where I was born.
I miss the place.

As for WWIII, my guess is, some 'powers that be'
have their bases and security and technology all setup.
And instead of gassing everyone.
They would rather start a war and enjoy watching it on their televisions.
And even use some advanced mass mind control technology
to get everyone wanting a war.

But to think positive ...

Don't dare worry about it all.
You all die anyway.
And dieing of old age from age 70 - 90 is quite horrible.
I know because I live near an old folks home and near
a hospital where very old folks go to slowly die.

What I'm saying is, don't worry about it all,
just enjoy studying and team work and good intelligent caring ideas.
And as one Quantum Physicist said in the
DVD called 'What the Bleep Do We Know',
he said "don't be in the know, be in the mystery".

(as in don't dwell on neocons threats, dwell on wisdom and kindness)

==================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:43 AM   #4
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post

What I'm saying is, don't worry about it all,
just enjoy studying and team work and good intelligent caring ideas.
And as one Quantum Physicist said in the
DVD called 'What the Bleep Do We Know',
he said "don't be in the know, be in the mystery".

(as in don't dwell on neocons threats, dwell on wisdom and kindness)

==================
hey i agree with what youre saying here, don't let it spook you, but we can stop this. Australian government is so corrupt and twisted it is about to fall apart itself, all we need do is poke at it a bit.
When you speak of KRudd and hoWARd, you are speaking about simple people, very obedient but simple.

lets become a republic and kick these weirdos back to their queen.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex - Adelaide View Post

Kevin Rudd (Aussie PM) comes on Ze stUpid boX. Then they start talking about how Australia has to (and is) making a Military Build up to its North.

-Alex
this is totally mental. if we hadn't have spent the last 50 years screwing our neighbors around we be fine right now. I'm sad to say i think theres a racist undercurrent in Australia especially towards Asians. i wouldn't be shocked if most people are for it.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
this is totally mental. if we hadn't have spent the last 50 years screwing our neighbors around we be fine right now. I'm sad to say i think theres a racist undercurrent in Australia especially towards Asians. i wouldn't be shocked if most people are for it.
Totally agree, there's a strong element of racism in Australia. We all know the story of Pauline Hanson, and the success Howard had with the Tampa and the 'children overboard' sagas. Then there were the young white flag-cape-wearing males in Cronulla, and now every Australia day, reminding us all that Australia is a white country mate, and if you don't speak english proper, and you don't like the popular local code of footy then you can bloody well leave. It's pretty disgusting.

About this military buildup though, from what I understand the Australian Navy is actually pretty run down, has been for 15 or so years. Any buildup would likely take place over a decade or longer, not an instantaneous thing for WWIII. And frankly, KRudd is right when he says that we have supplies of strategic resources, which may become attractive to a resource-hungry Asia in the future, who themselves have been arming up.

I can't say for sure 'KRudd's a NWO tool'. I've got no idea. I often ask myself where Australia sits in the scheme, being crown land etc. I don't think he's a simple man though. I think there are 'orthadox' concerns, and there are 'conspiracy theory concerns' (many of which are totally legit of course). I imagine this buildup decision would be an orthadox one considered within the 'realist' conception of global relations - which suggests that there essentially is no power above and beyond sovereign states, but rather anarchy, and that anyone can attack anyone, and they've got to be prepared for that. That's how these military strategists understand international relations, and I suspect KRudd and his advisors sat in meetings with them rather than NWO elites to come to this decision. That's not to say that NWO-type defence contractors won't get their pockets filled with our orders though. Or ****, maybe they're all shape-shifting reptilians for all I know.

I've often wondered actually, how many people in the Australian government have any idea about what really happened on 9/11, whether there is a political line that they simply could never cross but in private they are like 'oh, we totally know what happened, but we can't say s*** and upset the international order, that's just how it is' type thing. Or maybe they simply have no clue. I'd bet there's a couple handfuls of people who know and the rest are clueless.

Anyway, just some thoughts...
Ben

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: language
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

http://hashemsfilms.com/component/op...mid,40/id,867/

well the intro is about Rudd. He looks quite intelligent and sophisticated
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #8
Alex - Adelaide
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
well said mate its so true... which is why i fear we will go to war and most of australia will be praising it. tough tough times ahead

Best of luck to you all!

-Alex
Alex - Adelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #9
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

I was in the ARES (Army Reserve) in 1989-1990. During that time we clearly told Indonesia was enemy No 1. Yeh they were training with Indonesian troops, but they showed them how to do things the wrong way. Itr was also a good way of finding out their capabilities under guise of helping them out.

Remeber East Timor? I specifically seeing on the news Howard and Gusmao signing a oil rights deal as soon as Gusmao became president. We wnt there for the oil and to the Woodside Petroleums police force... There are billions of $ tied up in oil sitting off East timor - thats why Indonesia didnt want to give it so easily.

Hawke and Keating totally destroyed the Aus military. Howard built it up, but not enough. I personally would see to to see at least another 3 to 4 Divisions - 30-40 thousand deployed.

Now I dont consider myself racist, but the thought of 100 million chinese coming down here and taking over is a pretty daunting thought. I dont give a damn if they are chinese or calaphumpian - i juts want to live in peace and not be dictated to by another county.

If anyone has seen Michael St.Clairs sea level change map for Aus , it expalins where i am coming from. Notice the middle of the country - not much desert left is there....
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #10
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

truth be told we were referred to during WWII as 'The Southern Resource Centre' and that was the reason there was such a big push to take Australia.

A large nation with huge natural resources and a small population to land mass makes for easy pickings to some.........

We may perhaps be viewed once again in the same so this is were we need to reconsider what we want from our govt and what we want from ourselves???

Something for us all to ponder I guess.........

Vesta
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote