Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

This morning I found this at fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1223314899
groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/browse_thread/thread
/a20af5ef73585524

check out the comments
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

Eerie stuff. Is he actually seroius? China? Does he think people are actually buying this? I think were are well informed about the people running China. Its strange. Why woud he mouth obvious BS?
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

I also am totally surprised because china has such an outstanding
human rights record
the thing that puzzles me most is ,following the link,all the comments
Old 10-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I am a bit leery that the ptb also have a similar game plan in place. Many of the big corporations have set up shop in Asia as well as globally moving most of their assets outside the USA this process has been going on for many many years. I have my questions as to the integrity of this as in less regulation, abusive practices involving resources, and plenty of cheap laborers to exploit all means excessive profits for these giants and their backers. Let us not even go into the harmful products themselves as they cut quality for profit.
I do see a relocation going on but again I can be wrong. When one realizes they have many options on the board and not just one we may be better prepared to see where it flows
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
Eerie stuff. Is he actually seroius? China? Does he think people are actually buying this? I think were are well informed about the people running China. Its strange. Why woud he mouth obvious BS?
I ran over this site last week, and i don't 'resonate' with some of their stuff.
I don't like the way they bring some of it. But that's just me.

Desinfo is like a balooney sandwich; they lie between 2 slices of truth.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE:
Well, after reading it twice, this sounds interesting.
Personally i trust Fulford, but on the other hand,
being proposed another sort of 'World Government' makes me backing off.

By the way i just found on this same site (that i just shot down in flames) an interesting article how to heal cancer with
Maple Syrup+Baking Soda:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1209404469

salute !
Old 10-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Don't you know an agent when you see one?
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

I respect eastern philosophy and believe that the peoples of ancient cultures like China and Japan still have a balanced perspective of the world. It is obviously difficult to trust anyone at these times but I did find it a bit rich for western media and demonstrations to be so vocal against China's human rights record in the run up to the Olympics. I wonder how many will protest at the civil rights record of the next host country.
If I were Chinese I would feel a little insulted for Americans or British people to
lecture me on Human rights. I cannot in any way condone the actions of China in relation to its neighboring states but I will be as fair in my scorn, as I am to some of the actions of the so called civilized powers.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #9
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

A world order of our making is exacrtly what we want so im surprised at peoples negative comments

"permanent peace on earth"

"it would be a government that works for the interests of the average person and life form on this planet"

"Such a government would be the minimum necessary to replace war with court battles and ensure equal opportunity for all humans and safety for all creatures.
"

"we could put $100,000 in the hands of each person on earth.
"

"we could make the deserts and arctic regions bloom with life even as we travel to the stars.
"

"allow us to replenish the seas with fish and rebuild our precious eco-systems. The poor could become well-educated, well-nourished and filled with hope.
"

Go ahead and IGNORE the positives just because the words 'world government' are written in stone in your minds as evil.

Im actually angry for the 1st time in 48 hours because as i read his message, its all positive.

And in response to the poster above me, yes thats correct. WE are the biggest killers and terrorists of all time so you others critical of China have completely forgotten the evils of Anglo American empires
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html

I have not read this before but it links well.

an exerpt -

"By Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. gExpect big changes this autumn,h he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family
"
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Go ahead and IGNORE the positives just because the words 'world government' are written in stone in your minds as evil.

Im actually angry for the 1st time in 48 hours because as i read his message, its all positive.

And in response to the poster above me, yes thats correct. WE are the biggest killers and terrorists of all time so you others critical of China have completely forgotten the evils of Anglo American empires
Mike_Jetson,
I Must Agree 10000% with you. I underline your balanced opinions as well.
I feel as well that Fulford has good intentions.

Dadrious, i know what you mean now, thanks.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #12
Steve_G

Does nobody see the obvious problem of a promised overhaul of the secret government by a network of secret societies? He thinks it's a good thing! Lets exchange the western branches of the Illuminati for the eastern ones!

Fulford has stated that the Chinese feel it's their turn to run the world. This is the PR for their attempt to do it. How does exchanging one secret government for another help or change things for the better? How many times do we have to hear "it'll all be better when we're in charge" before we realise that it NEVER EVER is?

They are wrong. It isn't "their turn", it's bloody well OURS! No secret societies, no clandestine exchange of power elite, no swapping one hidden cage for another. WAKE UP! All this would do is change one set of slave masters for another!

STOP giving your power away! Take some goddam responsibility for yourselves!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #13
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
A world order of our making is exacrtly what we want so im surprised at peoples negative comments
"permanent peace on earth"
"it would be a government that works for the interests of the average person and life form on this planet"
"Such a government would be the minimum necessary to replace war with court battles and ensure equal opportunity for all humans and safety for all creatures."
"we could put $100,000 in the hands of each person on earth."
"we could make the deserts and arctic regions bloom with life even as we travel to the stars."
"allow us to replenish the seas with fish and rebuild our precious eco-systems. The poor could become well-educated, well-nourished and filled with hope."
I agree with that it IS positive sounding, but concidering BF conections
with oriental "secret societys",it makes me leery.
"we could put $100,000 in the hands of each person on earth."
do you really believe there will be a redistribulation of the wealth
Being a gemini, I tend to look at both sides of an arguement and am trying to see it here. but IMHO if it were the japaneese doing the leading, maybe yes,but the chineese with their past track record, I think not.

something else to consider about the chineese is the (Sorcha Faal) Chinese Police Units Begin Entering US To Protect Assets thread here on PA

this last weekend on Steve Quayle's site, He issued 2 warnings by "Hawk"(1)
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...awk.alert.html
and two
http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...awk.alert.html
check out two,then see the (Sorcha Faal) Chinese Police thread
co-inky-dink I think not. taking these three items together PLUS all
the memes about martial law,economic collapse etc, into consideration

there's a foul wind of dramatic change a blowin

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-06-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Does nobody see the obvious problem of a promised overhaul of the secret government by a network of secret societies? He thinks it's a good thing! Lets exchange the western branches of the Illuminati for the eastern ones!

Fulford has stated that the Chinese feel it's their turn to run the world. This is the PR for their attempt to do it. How does exchanging one secret government for another help or change things for the better? How many times do we have to hear "it'll all be better when we're in charge" before we realise that it NEVER EVER is?

They are wrong. It isn't "their turn", it's bloody well OURS! No secret societies, no clandestine exchange of power elite, no swapping one hidden cage for another. WAKE UP! All this would do is change one set of slave masters for another!

Sunrunner, I agree 100%, BULLSEYE.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #15
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Read em and weep
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Benjamin Fulford seems to be promoting "meet the new boss,same as the old boss"

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-09-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #16
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I one million percent second that post!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i like fulfords attempt to offer the lesser of two evils.. i like the idea of being a soveriegn human tho.. i wouldnt trust the rockafella/rothschild funded chinese any more than i can the people that want to kill 6 billion of us.. the chinses will only kill 3 billion of us .....lets see no thanks
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #18
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Sunrunner, I agree 10000% with you too.

BUT, my point is that there is no point to kill the Messenger:
Fulford is trying to find (at least that's my understanding) a peaceful and practical solution for the mess that we are in.

salute.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #19
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

My point was and still is it is a paradise for big global capitalist corporations. I truly hope that Asia can turn this machine around for the betterment of society but I do not see trading one enemy for another as freedom for any including Asia. The way I see it from a consumer standpoint we are talking about billions of potential consumers if plugged into the system.
Has anyone researched what happens to countries after they are brought into the world market, what happens to it's people, it's resources. Sure is nice to have that T-shirt or pair of shoes made by the hands of a person working shift after shift, limbs amputated without compensation, I could go on but it is horrific and makes me sick. Take that to a global level which is where the ptb want and see if you will enjoy it in ten years.
I think Mr. Fullford means well with his intentions but is being misguided by a desire to replace the system while admiral it must be replaced so that all people benefit and not a select few or a select continent. This is still far to close to what they want implemented for my taste, makes it easier for them to just take control.

John Perkins Confessions of an Economic Hitman is a excellent place to start into what is going on globally.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=4&ct=title#
22 minute video

Naomi Klein also has some good information concerning corporations and the destruction of nations.
the age of the brand, logos are everywhere. No Logo, based on the best-selling book by Canadian journalist and activist Naomi Klein, reveals the reasons behind the backlash against the increasing economic and cultural reach of multinational companies. Analyzing how brands like Nike,The Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger became revered symbols worldwide, Klein argues that globalization is a process whereby corporations discovered that profits lay not in making products (outsourced to low-wage workers in developing countries), but in creating branded identities people adopt in their lifestyles.
Using hundreds of media examples, No Logo shows how the commercial takeover of public space, destruction of consumer choice, and replacement of real jobs with temporary work ½ the dynamics of corporate globalization ½ impact everyone, everywhere. It also draws attention to the democratic resistance arising globally to challenge the hegemony of brands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0itS3gQFU 7 minute video on her No Logo
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #20
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thank you for tearing through this Fulford propaganda BS with some good old fashion TRUTH!
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #21
Suriel

Wink Re: Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

I think Fullford is just trying to find a way to make the world a better place where there is only one headquarters where people govern. But, the problem is there are too many warrior DNA Humans that like to blow things up. And there is no trust in an economic system. There will always be a competition over money. And the funniest thing of all is that money isn't real.

Before we can become a peaceful trust-worthy one world government, there needs to be some serious re-routing of our cultures to estabish such a peaceful social spiritual system. This is going to have to take good wise leadership and planning.

But, first you need to weed out the bad guys, so they don't muck it up.

Fullford is a good guy but he has to do something about that LISP. And he is always sucking his teeth. Looks like he gotta hold of some Black Jack Sweets.

But overall, I do believe he cares about the world and where we are heading.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #22
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus-pUnK View Post
Sunrunner, I agree 10000% with you too.

BUT, my point is that there is no point to kill the Messenger:
Fulford is trying to find (at least that's my understanding) a peaceful and practical solution for the mess that we are in.

salute.
I agree...I think that Benjamin Fulford is a highly intelligent, charasmatic
man...who's heart is in the right place.

I trust him.

And do you know what....I think that the Powers-that-Be...FEAR him.

Oh yes...they FEAR him.

Quote from the link in the first post in thread...

Quote:
This would not be the tyrannical New World Order long planned by the white elite. Rather it would be a government that works for the interests of the average person and life form on this planet. Such a government would be the minimum necessary to replace war with court battles and ensure equal opportunity for all humans and safety for all creatures.
and

Quote:
the world financial system we know have acts like a giant black hole sucking money away from the poor and the weak. Simply by taking money from trillionaires who could never possibly spend it, we could put $100,000 in the hands of each person on earth.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #23
Steve_G

What he's offering is a practical solution for a different branch of the Illuminati to take over from where the others leave off.

They are offering concessions because they can see their plans going to s**t and are desperate to hold on to their exhalted positions. If they were serious they would have used a fraction of their vast wealth to take care of their own people. Instead they execute thousands every year, censor free speech, pollute on a massive scale, treat their people as slaves and supress the very same technologies that our leaders do. THEY ARE THE SAME.

He's offering to change the personell while preserving the status quo. It's still us at the bottom of the pyramid and them sitting pretty near the top telling us what to do, think and feel.

We don't need to change who's near the top of the pyramid, the pyramid itself needs bringing down. And remember that these people ARE NOT AT THE TOP of that pyramid.

The motivation of the messenger does not change the content of the message.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #24
Suriel

Wink Re: Benjamin Fulford promotes a new world order

Sunrunner, I agree.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #25
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Thank you for tearing through this Fulford propaganda BS with some good old fashion TRUTH!

Ever since I began to recognize the 9/11 false flag, I have been witnessing the takedown of America. I support Ron Paul and our Constitution, not some dictator from China/Russia.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote