Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
The_Fool

Exclamation Ecomonic Manipulation

Hey Avalon

I'm new to this forum and it's impossible for me to know whether or not this has been addressed, so forgive me if it has.

Bill Ryan said
Quote:
What does that leave us to talk about?

Here are some suggestions:

What's the future of the human race?
What might the ETs (and the Illuminati / our governments) have secretly planned for us?
What do they still know that is not being told about possible and probable future events - either planned, foreseen, or both?
What are the most probable future timelines?
How can we as individual, aware people respond to current events?
Can we influence events?
Can we influence timelines?
What might really be happening in the next few weeks and months?
Are we collectively smart enough to stay ahead of the curve?
How can we organize?
How much time do we have?
Can we really envision or create the future that we want?
What are the real risks or threats, and how do we recognize them?
I think the major point of discussion in this area of the forum is focusing on what might me happening in the next few weeks and months and also on what can be done to organize.

It is quite obvious that there is major economic manipulation going on right now, and much of it is psychologically driven and those who are "driving" it are well aware of how to use it to their advantage.

Depending on what the nature of the events are on the horizon and what the impacts are going to be, perhaps the most important things moving forward is for people to have access to something that has REAL tangible value (gold & silver) and not the toilet paper we call Federal Reserve Notes. History has shown us that as paper currency is inflated (more injected into an economy) that currency will ultimately collapse. It has happened all over the world, but it also happened in this country at the time of the Revolution. At the beginning of the war, a privates pay would last him a month. But because the Continental Congress had to print vast amounts of paper currency call the Continental, by the end of the war there were so many Continentals in circulation that they were essentially worthless so the pay that lasted a month, would barely buy a pound of butter. That is where the saying, Not worth a Continental comes from. There is a famous George Washington quote about the situation:

"A wagon load of money is scarcely enough to buy a wagon load of provisions."

Now that $700 billion more Dollars have been "created" and injected into the economy, the dollar is teetering on collapse, but this is where the economic manipulation is coming into play. Instead of the Dollar going down relative to other currencies recently, it has actually been gaining ground, and FAST. What that has done is keep gold and silver prices artificially low, so one would think that it would be a great time to purchase the metals and store them so that when the dollar does collapse, and it will, one would have something of REAL value to exchange for whatever might be necessary. Gold is available, but silver is not, AT ALL. The dealer I talk to is dumbfounded by this. Economics would dictate that if there is NO SUPPLY of something that was in demand, and silver is in demand, that the price would be rising, and fast. But it is dropping, and fast. My dealer tells me, if you find silver, BUY IT!

The main reason why silver is being manipulated is that, historically, the ration between the price of gold to silver has been at about 16 to 1. But in the last 25 years it has crept up to where it is now, 69 to 1. That means that silver is extremely undervalued. The price of gold now stands at around $860 an ounce and fluctuates daily and the price of silver is around $12 an ounce and also is fluctuating wildly on a day to day basis. Using the historical ratio of 16 to 1, silver should be around $53 an ounce. If gold rises to say around $2000 an ounce, or more, silver could rise as high as $125 an ounce, or more. Seeing that it is not hard to see why those who are doing the manipulating, are taking silver out of circulation so that it is not available to those who want a safe haven when the dollar goes south.
One of the things Avalon needs to do moving forward, it exchange its paper for gold and silver, especially the latter. It's harder to transport and store, but the alternative is NOT an option.

Last edited by The_Fool; 10-02-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Economic Manipulation
Old 10-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
The_Fool

Default Re: Ecomonic Manipulation

Trust NO ONE, Mr. Hoagland!