Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #101
MrSpoon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: [UNVERIFIED] US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

I, It really does look like the start of the king George scenario, I still think there is more to come out out this side of pond (UK) as well to add more fuel to the fire
MrSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #102
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: [UNVERIFIED] US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpoon View Post
SKY NEWS Presidential Campaign Put On Hold

John McCain says he is putting his presidential campaign on hold to return to Washington and help with the bailout negotiations.

WOW! ..... just... WOW!

could the suspension of the presidential election really be possible?

MrSpoon has a point regarding the financial fecal matter hitting the fan over here in the UK.

I'm just wondering how much more volatile could it get in the USA as well as the UK and the world?
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #103
Galatea
Avalon Senior Member

Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #104
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
You're going to need something to wipe your ass with if you have to take a **** in a bush... so, it won't be COMPLETLY worthless!
Hahaha at least it will still be good for something!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:57 PM   #105
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone explain this or give a better viewpoint?:

So Wall Street goes sour.
The big profits and riscs turn into losses. (Although someone over time skimmed a lot of lifetime converted to at least minimum wage hours in money from a lot of people..)

The government, borrows more money from the feds, and in effect raise the national debt, to bail them "free marketers" out in an bright shining flash of corporate welfare..

The world finances this hand out (in the form of an inflation of the (secret!) dollar supply with another $700 Billion,) with a value decrease of the dollars out there.
The taxpayers have even more interest to pay to the bankers.

And what about this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_128294.html

"Section 8 (which ironically reminds one of the popular name of the portion of the 1937 Housing Act that paved the way for subsidized affordable housing ) of this legislation is just a single sentence of thirty-two words, but it represents a significant consolidation of power and an abdication of oversight authority that's so flat-out astounding that it ought to set one's hair on fire. It reads, in its entirety:
"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."
Anyone any thoughts?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:46 AM   #106
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

It means that all of the US is the pooch which is being s****** by Bush and his criminal cartel. If Congress goes along with this then they are also part of the criminal cartel. Pay close attention to a vote if taken and then you'll know who works for big buisness.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:02 AM   #107
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I say they have gotten away with it, just like all the other wars in this world that have been started by them. I don't think the ones being punished are the real "he/she" more likely a clone.

Until the history books are rewritten with the truth only, they have gotten away with it!

We must stop it for once and for all.

wake up more friends
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #108
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Obama will have to follow suit, so he looks patriotic, putting the needs of the country ... next, we may have to suspend the election until we figure this all out.

Peeking out from under the bed.

Nancy
NO he does not have to follow suit.
This is a political trick by McCain.
He knows he is getting his butt kicked in the polls so he is trying to throw everything off balanced.
The Commission on Presidential Debates is not going for it either.

This is also a trick to try to postpone or delete the Vice Presidential Debate too.
McCain's Team knows all to well that Joe Biden will mop the floor with Sarah Palin.

McCain also LIED directly to David Letterman too about not having 'time' to go on his show.
Then McCain was seen in the SAME building as David Letterman on CBS News with Katie Cortic.
You can view that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkCrfylq-E

Before anyone thinks that is not important then think again.
David Letterman is a pretty savvy interviewer.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:25 PM   #109
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

if you have food and water and a "safe place plan" then you have less to worry about.. remember we are moving away from the system and being self reliant. if we are prepared timing is only an issue in as much as when to be vigilant and calm as people around you start to lose it. "first put your own mask on then help others" as some one said once. twin peaks director?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #110
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

If Bush doesn't get his money the New World Order will back him up on the Martial Law. Be Prepared...look for dots on your mailbox to determine what they do with you. See Officer Jack McLamb's speech from the Ron Paul Revolution March at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwPw-...eature=related

The 700 Billion dollar bailout is a nefarious number, most predictions are it will be closer to 2 Trillion or more.

This was a comment posted at Ron Paul's campaignforliberty.com website today. The new and improved campaignforliberty.com debuts tomorrow. Check it out.

Ron Paul introduced a bill back in June to abolish the Fed. You can search for a copy of it on his website: campaignforliberty.com

COMMENT:
EVERYONE LISTEN UP THE VOTE IS MEANINGLESS. THE FED DOES NOT NEED CONGRESS' APPROVAL. THEY STILL MADE 600 BILLION OUT OF THIN AIR TODAY. THE ONLY THING TO STOP THE FED IS TO ABOLISH IT. IN APRIL 2008 GWB GAVE THE FED TOTAL CONTROLL OVER ALL MONETARY POLICY. WE LOST OUR FREEDOM IN APRIL. SITE MANAGER TELL THESE PEOPLE THE TRUTH. THIS VOTE DOES NOT MEAN A THING. HERE IS A LINK IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME. http://www.jbs.org/index.php/jbs-new...ederal-reserve STOP BEING SHEEP.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #111
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

second link doesn't work
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:42 PM   #112
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is reporting in the Kremlin today that the Bank of England has received from the United States Federal Reserve Bank a ‘notice’ that President Bush is preparing to declare an ‘Economic Emergency’ during the week of October 5th and will further announce that the American Presidential election due to be held on November 4th will be ‘indefinitely suspended’.

From WhatDoesItMean.com

i really think we should use discernment before posting alarmist message..

this person sorcha 'foul' is a big big trouble maker .. and obviously is getting off on the fear energy generated ... why is anyone on avalon quoting this misinformation idiot ..

this is someone who truly works for dark forces
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:16 PM   #113
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i really think we should use discernment before posting alarmist message..

this person sorcha 'foul' is a big big trouble maker .. and obviously is getting off on the fear energy generated ... why is anyone on avalon quoting this misinformation idiot ..

this is someone who truly works for dark forces
Oh, <s>he could be someone from the KGB or the KGB itself,
But just a little what if,
What if they manage to check every time the powers that be, with the information they spill out... Just a notch... Just a notch to NOT have to go to world war... Blasphemy?

Of course it is mis or dis info, if the perps change their plans, because someone spilled the beans..

However, the situation we seem to be in, ain't mis or dis info, and the boy that cried wolf might be right this time? Not? Did you check the children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87uooTuPoY

I surely hope the Russians love their children so much, that they protect our children.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #114
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Oh, <s>he could be someone from the KGB or the KGB itself,

and so could i ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #115
Nate

Default Re: US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

If it was real then why would they need psy-ops?
Old 10-02-2008, 03:03 AM   #116
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

New info..

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mMs733gFg-I

(http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...070509-12.html)
NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

So an "Economical" Disruption severely affecting the US Economy is reason enough for Bush to become dictator defacto according to his own decree, that wasn't voted down by the Senate in 60 days..

The American Population has let congress know about their "NO" case the bail out..
The Senate fears that Bush will call, and declare emergency if the bail out doesn't become law....
Edit, hence his appearance on TV to urge to the public the necessity of the bill, and later to use as justification.

I think the American Population has already stated to Bush and his Neo-Cons "BRING IT ON!" in Defiance to his lordship wishes. The media may claim he is on 30%, But I think it is more like 5-10% pending on the number of people that still watch Fox News.

And to answer the question of the author of the movie, why now, 7 years after 911?
His time is running out, and the terrorists aren't really helping him. (And why would they if they are on the opposite side?)

Or is he afraid of a really UNITED American People, that call themselves patriots because they ARE patriots and know the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence By Heart?

The Cusp is nearing my friends.

As I posted on the Uncensored Forum (Censored out of existence now, and cleaned from the google cache...)

Submitted by TranceAm on Fri, 11/30/2007
TranceAm's picture

Now the question becomes:

Are you going to be told what an American can do, or do you define that yourself? ... ...
Are you an adult, or a kid in need of a nanny state to take care of you by controlling every aspect of your life?

Do you really have that need to believe that you need permission to be free,
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to read something,
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to say something,
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to eat something,
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to drink something,
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to smoke something
Do you believe that it is normal for a free person to be allowed to have ideals that aren't on the
State enforced Patriots actions/ideals lists?

Or is that up to yourself, and based on GOD (If you believe in such entity.) or your by your human intelligence created rights?

The time of sitting on the fence will be over.

For every intelligent inhabitant of this world, and that includes Americans..

Every American, And I mean every American either citizen, civil servant, child, parent, Man, Woman, Military, WILL have to make a decision...
Do I support tyranny by silence and obedience in fear for its wrath in violence, (And thus experience a time warp to Stalin's USSR?)
or is there a spark of the fight and determination of the founding fathers and their ideals (However discredited by rewriting of history.) still present?

Can they tell me what to think and what to talk about,
or won't I allow them that power over me as a Free citizen of this world AND America!
After all where do they get the gall to declare these idiotic thoughts of their prevailing over mine?
Their right to do as they please DID end at my nose where MY rights begin.

Next week IS going to be the defining moment for America and the world for the definition of Freedom and what it really stands for to be "brave".

The constitution and bill of rights was maybe born 200+ years ago,
But next week will be its delivery, And hopeful its ideas and ideals are not stillborn, and to become history as a failed experiment (Like at one time this forum was claimed.).

Because the only thing that needs to happen is the FOURTH branch of Government, (The branch no one in the three other branches want to acknowledge to you, member of the fourth branch!)
To tell the other Three branches that they went over the edge, and are now ALL recalled, all power issued and established by the people to people in official functions are revoked by we the people,
this until new officials are declared by national emergency vote of all citizens.

And the fourth branch IS "We the People"...
If 300 Million Americans say to that idiot bunch that calls themselves the American government, You can go f..k yourself with your laws, since we won't grant them any credibility anymore like they are OUR laws that WE support.

>>> IT IS OVER.

As the founding fathers stated, in a document they called "The Declaration of Independence"
that no House nor Senate of traitors could ever rewrite,
No Judges could ever call unconstitutional,
and No President could ever decree out of existence since their very existence and established of power are BASED upon it:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form,
as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable,
than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Now, I may be Suicided, Executed, Tortured, Imprisoned, for this post, BUT at least, I knew my priorities and what side I CHOOSE when the choice became tyranny or Freedom.

Your call people.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-02-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:46 AM   #117
Scooby

Been Expecting it. The half past human guy has been saying for months that on OCT. 7th there would be an event that would take till march or april before we pull out. It was predicted it would be half economic and half military. didnt have time to read thread. Sorry if any of this has been mentioned
Old 10-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #118
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
New info..
NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;
So an "Economical" Disruption severely affecting the US Economy is reason enough for Bush to become dictator defacto according to his own decree, that wasn't voted down by the Senate in 60 days..

The American Population has let congress know about their "NO" case the bail out..
The Senate fears that Bush will call, and declare emergency if the bail out doesn't become law
Dang, I hate to be right:

http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com...BAILOUT__FAILS

"
Rep. Brad Sherman says Congress threatened with Martial Law in the Unitied States if Bailout bill is not passed"

ps to MOD or Admin: What is going on with the HTML and the Icons on this forum? [ADMIN EDIT: Nothing is going on with the HTML. You had a } instead of a ] Thank You :-)

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-04-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #119
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

ADDALIGHT,

RE: second link doesn't work

The link is from the John Birch Society website. If your talking about the link at the bottom of the post. The other Jack McLamb speech, Revolution March...you can search for at youtube.

jbs.org

With Peace and Love in Mind,
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote