Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default *Warning: final phase of the downward spiral.

I have been getting a strange feeling about the coming week... wondering if the 1/21-1/22 event wasn't actually code for a 2/21-2/22 event. No particular evidence... just a combination of numeric intuition and gut feeling from day trading & watching the market closely. My wife and I have both been synching up to 9:11 on the clock more than I would like to admit over the past couple of weeks.

I have been trying to shrug that feeling off over the past few days, believing either that I was falling victim to doom consciousness over a non-event or (if correct) I would see or read something that would confirm my intuition before anything major happened. Well, the latter may have happened this morning with the following from http://www.jsmineset.com/:

Quote from Jim Sinclair's Mineset:

"Dear Extended Family,

I sent you a certain few emails that I consider to be the most important communications issued in my career that started in 1958.

I am the son of what I know to have been the greatest Lone Wolf trader in Wall Street history ever, Bertram J. Seligman. He was a past master at his business and believed to be a market sensitive. I apprenticed to him, learned from him and inherited some of his ability, not all however.

From this background of experience understanding and sensitivity the following flows.

The emails of note:

1. Said, "This is it."
2. Said, "It is now."

This communication is to inform you as of 2/13/09, "It is totally out of control." There is no longer any means of reversal of the beginning of the final phase of the downward spiral now solidly set in motion.

For your sake, protect yourselves immediately.

Be prepared for disruptions in distribution common to hyperinflation.

1. You should have already distanced yourself from your financial agents. If you haven’t you are headed for significant displeasure and strain.
2. Make sure you stay three months ahead on necessary items that could experience distribution delays such as prescribed medicine and preferred foods.
3. Even though real estate is far from a buy, if you can afford a second home outside of major cities it would serve a good purpose.
4. Own gold.
5. Consider that good gold shares of non-US companies incorporated in a non-US country operating in third country, traded on multiple exchanges are a means of money expatriation legally and in broad daylight if required.
6. For currencies, all you can do is own a spread held by a true custodial ship wherever that might be.

Simply said, as of Friday February 13th, 2009 the situation is in confirmed "Out of Control" mode as this well engineered downward spiral enters into a terminal phase.

The motive was profit and degree of the disintegration caused in the pursuit of this goal was not anticipated.

The key event was when Lehman was flushed - all hell broke loose. The hell cannot be contained in any practical manner.

I seek nothing of you, but the protection of yourselves.

Respectfully yours,
Jim "

I would also like to ask everyone to read Wilcock's most recent blog post http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=428&Item id=70/ which demonstrates the unusual activity of the PTB out in the open this past week. This includes a suspicious plane crash, the death of a senator's mother (the deciding vote on the stim bill), and numeric synchronicities galore.

Watch yourselves out there. Love & Light.

Last edited by Jonathon; 02-16-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: *Warning: final phase of the downward spiral.

As I'm not familiar with the trading business in any particular sense could you clarify the following please:

1. I assume this originates from America. How long does it take to 'hit' other countries.
2. What other signs are there that I can confirm this by.
3. What do you mean by "My wife and I have both been synching up to 9:11 on the clock more than I would like to admit over the past couple of weeks."
4. Is this of any relevance to a non-trader? "For currencies, all you can do is own a spread held by a true custodial ship wherever that might be."

Thanks.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

let's face facts -- less than 20% of the world
play in the stock market

the other 80% can NOT afford it -- all of them,
make less than $5 per day, maybe, even less than $5
and, most of the working folk,
don't have $5 left over, after they pay all their expenses,
just to live

so what, and, who, is it really all about ????

the stock market - is all about the very rich,
raping the rich/and, the ones
who want to get rich

it is a hole for your hard earned pension money to disappear into

i believe, that, much of what is going on

is POOR eXchange - and, it is about to get eXposed for what it truly is

think about it, how much, do you have left at the end of the year ???

how many of you, have a pension ???

how many of you, have changed jobs, 5 times, in 25 years ???

and, will NOT ever qualify for a pension -- truth is,
in the over 40 - 55 crowd, almost all of us

i was always told, to invest into land,
there is only so much of that --

and, to rent it out, or, at least have some income
in a property, not completely paid for

and, to hold 1st mortgages, at a fair rate of interest,

as, those where the best 2 best ways to make money

both of those, are secured

and, both of those, are viable ways to earn money

playing in the stock market,
in my family, we were told, NOT to do it

the only time, i did it,
i earned quite a bit,
and, then, when it came time to do my income taxes,
it was insane, what, i had to pay
and, i had to cash in stock,
in order, to pay the taxes,
and, then, i had to pay more taxes,
on the stock, i cashed in -
- it was a horrific circle that never seemed to end

it, the markets of this world - are a game for fools !!!

whose boat is sinking ???

remember, what ever it is,
that floats the boat, can also sink it !!!

and, their ship is going doing

it is too late, to bail them out,
besides, when you do, all the money, in any particular country,
ends up, in another country

in the end, many will discover, the real truths,
behind it all

it is just another ploy for the ills, to get, as much, as, they can

i say, buy/and, hold your own
silver/gold/platinum -- in coin/or in bar
and, buy real estate, and, hold 1st mortgages
people helping people -- that is what works

people supporting banks, etc.,
is NOT the best way, to have/or to hold your mortgages

invest into your friends, and,
do that, with integrity -- on both sides of the equation
i'd rather pay a friend - the interest, than, to pay the interest to a bank
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Cyzmra,

I'll do my best to answer your questions. Others here may be more qualified to fully expound on the answers.

1. I assume this originates from America. How long does it take to 'hit' other countries.
** I would expect the impact to be immediate for Western countries or those dependent on/denominated in the US dollar.

2. What other signs are there that I can confirm this by.
** I'm not sure if you caught the edited version of the post linking David Wilcock's recent blog, however I consider it mandatory reading. The biggest sign will be a market selloff breaking through the previously established lows (set last November) and ending the week at a new record low having broken major support/trend lines.

3. What do you mean by "My wife and I have both been synching up to 9:11 on the clock more than I would like to admit over the past couple of weeks."
** Means we have been seeing 9:11 on the clock on a regular basis... just looking up casually and seeing it. I have also seen it on my trading screen a few times. I take it as an intuitive warning.

4. Is this of any relevance to a non-trader? "For currencies, all you can do is own a spread held by a true custodial ship wherever that might be."
** That particular advice isn't exactly relevant for a non-trader, however the overall impact of what he is saying IS certainly relevant. One of the PTB's greatest weapons and tools is the market. I am looking for major downside pressure as either part of the planned collapse or as vengeful backlash to events in Washington. The end result could pave the way for bank holidays, currency collapse (hyperinflation), resource collapse (runs on groceries etc) and so on.

The mantra here is "be prepared" and keep your eyes open. As most others are totally unaware of the potential consequences, it is our job to be ready to assist others in need in any way that we can.

I'm not telling anyone to run out into the streets screaming. This is just a reminder that if you have been slacking off on preparations you may want to revisit your sensibilities. The stock market will be the leading indicator of national/international stress. If something big is about to go down, generally you will see it hit the market first in some way or another.

I don't disagree with Exchanger, except to say that while fiat currency is the means of acquiring goods and services, it is imperative that you keep yourselves informed as to what major market events may mean for you and others with regard to the viability of that system.

Last edited by Jonathon; 02-16-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Jonathon: Can you please provide a link to that David Wilcock's blog?

What we are facing as a possibility would eventually affect all of us. Hyperinflation means you lose value on your money (skyrocketing prices). Even though I don't have too much money I don't like the thought of losing 70% of their value or even more.

A break in the distribution chain is a very serious matter, especially if you live in a well developed western major city (It is estimated that in the USA the food would dry up in 3 days if the chain of distribution was halted)... so you can make your calculations as to just how serious this is and make some basic necessary preparations.

Personally I recommend to everyone to daily or at least weekly follow on the situation on the markets. I am sure the signs will be clear if it came to a situation where the collapse was immininent (I estimate 2-3 days before the collapse it would be heavily rumored on sites and forums like these)
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well Lloyds bank here in the Uk has now gone down also and will be looking to be nationalised.
So things are really going down the tube as was said many months ago now.
Best thing now is to be ready as we were back before christmas 2008, prepare for any eventuallity.
Don't forget what George Green said "Look for that 3 day closure like a bank holiday where all banks will close, that's the first sign.

News of the world run an excellant story about just how much Britain is in debt for.
It was said we would have to close.
1. all prisons,
2. Universities
3. do away with the police force.
4. Pull the army out of Afghanistan
5. And do away with the benefit system.
Now that's a hell of a lot of money we're talking about here, we are in such a terrible state of affairs this may take 10 years before we see a change for the better.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #7
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Jonathon: Can you please provide a link to that David Wilcock's blog?

What we are facing as a possibility would eventually affect all of us. Hyperinflation means you lose value on your money (skyrocketing prices). Even though I don't have too much money I don't like the thought of losing 70% of their value or even more.

A break in the distribution chain is a very serious matter, especially if you live in a well developed western major city (It is estimated that in the USA the food would dry up in 3 days if the chain of distribution was halted)... so you can make your calculations as to just how serious this is and make some basic necessary preparations.

Personally I recommend to everyone to daily or at least weekly follow on the situation on the markets. I am sure the signs will be clear if it came to a situation where the collapse was immininent (I estimate 2-3 days before the collapse it would be heavily rumored on sites and forums like these)
That link is here: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=428&Itemid=70
Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The only way this is going to be a downward spiral is if we wish for a downward spiral.

Stop thinking negatively. We can change this reality. It is not infinite.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

But I think the crash is a possitive thing???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've always thought I was a bit odd in thinking that, but I assume a dismantling of this system through economic collapse and social uprising would in the end be a positive event, a sort of phoenix rising from the ashes sort of deal...
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #11
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

You are on the ball as usual "Swanny"
Could be the best thing to happen in recent times..As long as one is prepared and can see the decaying of the outer sheathing before the sprout, as a possitive thing. All will be well..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One One Seven View Post
I've always thought I was a bit odd in thinking that, but I assume a dismantling of this system through economic collapse and social uprising would in the end be a positive event, a sort of phoenix rising from the ashes sort of deal...
It's an opportunity. What rises from it is another thing. If they can play the game well enough they'll cash all in that think too much this way.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #13
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

Many warnings have been issued about this subject from Project Camelot's main website. I choose to embrace George Carlin's Philosophy(was one of my favorite beings)...
"Let it happen.... Bring it on......
I will still believe in love and family regardless of this experience...."
It may seem like many of us are ducking reality when in fact we may be changing it..
I can only hope so...........
Unconditional Love is sent to you...
Wayne
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #14
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

It is a positive thing. I can still feel the enormicity of the day when Lehman Brothers fell. Somehow I felt a huge milestone had been reached and I felt this release of a big positive energy as it went down.

Through all the fear and anxiety, we must see through the illusion and realize the status quo is a prison designed to suck everyone dry to their bone.. a new one can emerge but the old one must fall first. It is a risky game as it could easily turn into an even tighter control... but then again.. all epic stories remain tense until the very end (and a happy end I hope at that)
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #15
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i'm inclined to agree. the system is rotten and apt to collapse at any time.
if that statement were describing an old building on my farm, i would bring it down before it fell on me or mine.
i don't profess to know any answers, but i think that it MUST fall, in order for any change from the status quo to occur.
i'll offer magick for the benefit of my urban brothers and sisters. the collapse will devastate them the most.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I think the question is how one can use the opportunity to prevent a new system from being all about bureaucracy and finicky laws.
I'm sure most 'normal' people would appreciate a truly inter-personal system, not all that paper and buttons s**t.

Not that I have a system in my head that does that fool-proof, but I think small self-ruling communities, where people actually know each other, sounds good.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It can be if the old, corrupt systems come crashing down within it.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #18
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You know crash and burn is all fine, but I just keep thinking of all the 70 and 80 year olds, people that are retired and have either pensions, or their money tied up in the stock market. What are they going to do when it all comes down?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
You know crash and burn is all fine, but I just keep thinking of all the 70 and 80 year olds, people that are retired and have either pensions, or their money tied up in the stock market. What are they going to do when it all comes down?
Good point. I think the question is what we'll do with them because they won't be able to live without us supporting them then. The games of putting your ol'one into the home won't work anymore
Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not sure about those without any relatives but I do know that my family will be there for my grandmother as she will be 91 in March and we all try to pitch in (though I've slacked off there..yikes) to make her living as comfortable as possible.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #21
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity seems to be at a crossroads where if we carry on as we are we're doomed. I hope the economic "crisis" will force more individuals to question their activities/material desires and embark on the path of putting people and the planet's well being before excessive economic gain or profit?

Idealistic perhaps but I find the following quote by Margaret Mead, an anthropologist, hugely inspiring. 'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has'.
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I was just bringing up that point after reading all these stock market and dollar crash and burn threads over the last few months. Everybody was like yeah! bring it on that's what we need, and the whole time I'm thinking wait, what about all the old people?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was just bringing up that point after reading all these stock market and dollar crash and burn threads over the last few months. Everybody was like yeah! bring it on that's what we need, and the whole time I'm thinking wait, what about all the old people?
That's a good thing though. I know that the financial crisis has caused at least one nursing home to close here in VT and I'm hoping that it doesn't lead to more as those folks often don't have family to care for them or anything.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #24
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link to an organisation called Personal Services Society...it's not what it sounds like

http://www.pss.org.uk/page.php?7

One of the services they offer is Adult Placement where those in need of care are placed to live in the home of a suitably vetted Adult Placement Carer rather than an institutional care home. It's one possible solution.
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #25
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipassana View Post
Here's a link to an organisation called Personal Services Society...it's not what it sounds like

http://www.pss.org.uk/page.php?7

One of the services they offer is Adult Placement where those in need of care are placed to live in the home of a suitably vetted Adult Placement Carer rather than an institutional care home. It's one possible solution.
They sure were unlucky picking their names.