Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Brief physics of the soul

Physics of the Soul

There is a sub-atomic particle, discovered in 1956, called the neutrino. I really cant remember off the top of my head the name of the scientist at present but im sure you can find it on google. This particle, because of its extremely tiny size, and elusive behavior is difficult for scientists to study. The missing 9/10ths of the universe is thought to be comprised of neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. Although neutrinos have mass, they pass right through physical matter. It has been estimated that a neutrino from the sun would stand a good chance of penetrating a thickness of lead stretching from Earth to the nearest star without colliding with anything.

Recent developments in physics, astronomy, and neurology provide an unexpected breakthrough into the understanding of psychic and paranormal phenomena. The atoms of our physical bodies contain the much finer and faster vibrating neutrinos and neutrino-like particles. These finer and faster vibrating particles compose the substance of the soul, that is joined to our physical body by a magnetic cord that breaks at the moment of death. The soul breaks loose from the body when the body is no longer able to function as a home for it.

When one applies one's self to consistent power meditation(which i will be adding in the meditation program once we get to that level) one's chakras vibrate at faster speeds. This takes training, preparation and readiness, but through the higher speeds, approaching the speed of light, one is able to access other dimensions at will.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:18 AM   #2
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brief physics of the soul

Fascinating. I first learned of neutrinos in, of all places, a philosophy class. It was stated that they are constantly passing through our bodies. That blew my mind, how cool is that!?

Your posts are always interesting.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brief physics of the soul

Many thanks Morgan
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote