Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

Default Self-propelling over unity magnetic generator idea

I had this idea months ago after researching other models.

Imagine a wheel with 12-24 neo-d magnets on the outer perimeter edge(like the tread on a tire that touches the road) evenly spaced, on either side of the wheel magnets counter sunk and glued in a circle halfway between center and the outer edge. Riding on a ball bearing axle supported on either side by a rectangular support with stator coils across from where the magnets on either face of the wheel(the self contained generator). Now I'm not sure whether to use a permanent magnet or an electromagnet for the propulsion. I like the idea of a pulsed electromagnet to control rpm, using pulses timed with a magnetic pickup (like those used in automotive applications) I don't know how much impact eddy currents would have on it's speed or maintaining of, or how much energy would be needed to power the electromagnet to propel the wheel at speeds fast enough to create power through the stators. Nor do I know where to start as far as gauge and windings for the stators. I planned on using a 12 volt battery to power the EM while being recharged by the self contained generators.

That's why I'm posting it here. Is this feasible? Is there a flaw in my logic? I drew up some simple plans for this idea, but I have to find them to post.

Thanks for viewing.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self-propelling over unity magnetic generator idea

I don't know if you knew about the John Bedini Motor, but your idea is close to it.

If you search the net a bit, look for Bedini motor on google and you'll find everything you want to build it yourself. It is a smart pulse firing propulsion and attraction DC motor. It actually uses the counter-electromotion force to attract and propel the magnet on the rotor. It can recharge up to ten batteries before it uses one of the same capacity. So, it is a perpetual movement motor if you have an electronic interface to make the switching.

Here some explaination: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-14-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote