Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #26
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: blue/violet dots/flashes

Et Tu Brute
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #27
DMAN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
they are star-beings
First Ill start by saying I also see colors but like all things that are unusual its hard to explain. Ive seen colors befor and after psycadellics. To me its hard to decyfer. Any thoughts
DMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #28
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Like I said, I experience on average two of these a day.
Especially when I am focussed and calm.

Read my words, then judge again.
I dont need to.... you make the assumption that what I see is what you see.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:45 AM   #29
LightSaber
Avalon Senior Member

May as well throw my hat into the ring. I live on the edge of a desert and there "is" a lot of dust. Outside with a flash I get a lot of these orbs?. I tend to go with the light reflecting off dust too and stuck by this until I listened to a woman discussing these on coast to coast.

She mentioned that you get similar effects from dust "and" orbs. Imean, isn't it said that when we cross over and loose our self image (our energy body) what's left is an orb of light? Maybe these are spirits on the next plain.

Anyway this woman said, the difference with orbs is, if you ask any conscious beings in the room to move together, snap a picture and they are in a group, chances are they are orbs. She claimed to be able to have them form a vertical line, a horizontal line and move from one side of the room to the other by simple requesting this and taking a picture.

If dust can do that it too has consciousness. Nothing surprises me anymore but I don't think dust will form a vertical line if asked. Try it, we may both be right, some of it may be dust some of it may be orbs.
LightSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:41 AM   #30
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

I see them with my eyes and my spiritual guide in India told me they are beings, but that's not enough. People want proof So i take a picture of them, but thats not enough, even though they look the same to my eye as they do in the picture. People want more proof so there are actually films of them moving around and at the same time objects in the room move around without any visible person there.
OK, i've made up my mind and i will not try to change any one elses.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #31
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: blue/violet dots/flashes

hello all searchers. it is very nice to see so many different perceptions here about orbs, and these little flashes of light a lot of us are seeing.

James Gilliland of ECETI has an IR camera now, so the footage he is able to put out into the world is unedited live stuff. here is a link to check it out for yourself. http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Another resource is called the Orb Project http://www.orbprojectbook.com/forums...c2da1772c49af2 there is also a book and video of this same name. very great research and evidence for orbs and ultradimensional entities in their light bodies. you can get the books here straight from the authors http://www.hamburgeruniverse.com/

here is another link to more IR evidence http://ramtha.tv/newsletter/JULY08/orbs.html and http://ramtha.tv/newsletter/AUGUST08/OrbsIr.html

and finally a link to the web pages i have dedicated on my website for my own research http://www.thesynchronicitygrid.com/orbs.html

i have been seeing the flashing lights for a few years now. when i see them, i take special note of what i am contemplating or speaking about, or what someone else is saying at the time. i also heard alex collier mention in one of his earlier videos that the Andromedans speak to one another with lights like this above their heads.

bions are the first thing that came to my mind when i began reading this thread, dunno why, but i think that may also be part of the many layers of understanding the phenomena.

hope this can assist anyone willing to step out of their self imposed mind box, and into the unknown and totally unlimited world of the mind.

be well folks!

Last edited by unlimited mind; 10-09-2008 at 08:40 AM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #32
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

They communicate heavily with my husband; all of his life; all colors and shapes (not just orbs, but almost like "liquid rays" of light) Only when he began confiding in me what he saw, did I start to see them in pictures I took. He would tell me to get the camera, and then he would point to a specific area of the room, and sure enough, one would be there; big, bright, and multi-colored.

The orbs are nothing new; in fact, every now and then (more and more frequently) I am open to see them too; and my husband and I will both glance in a direction and then glance at each other, saying, "yep." LOL Every now and then, I will find my mind racing, and my emotions escalating in confusing and overwhelming ways; when I tell my husband, he says, "I'm sure, they're everywhere right now."

The ones we're not so sure about are the shadows....There are things watching us, but they are elusive, and my husband has a hard time getting a connection with them. This is disturbing to him, because he's immensely empathic to the orbs, but he just can't get a fix on these. He plays with the idea that they are more extra-terrestrial, but he himself is having a hard time believing in the term "aliens." The shadows are almost like "watchers." We both see them, lately more and more frequently.

Once, I took a picture in my living room (I no longer have the pic, it was deleted by mistake) after getting a "feeling," and to my awe and surprise, there was a long black shadow that arced from the top of my fireplace to the floor in front of it. The shadow formed what appeared to be almost a dog-like foot on the floor, blurry, like it was in the process of stepping away. The first association that popped in my head was an image of Anubis, the dog, or jackal like god of the egyptians. Yes, I have dogs, but they were not in the room at the time.

Any thoughts on these??
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #33
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #34
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Ali Quadir, I think you are very wise in what you say. I have often wondered about the orbs. I think that so much of what we see is predicated on our wordview and what we have heard an believed.

I am no one to judge anyone's experience. I have wondered about orbs having seen many things without the camera. I have wondered about the photos people take. I wonder if there is a type of camera that would render this sort of thing not possible so that what is really there would show up?

I can tell you that I daily see blue violet fractal like pulsating light in my room or whereever I walk at night. I see it with eyes opened and eyes closed. This started years ago when I was in a pentacostal like religion and would spent long periods praying and "worshipping". One time I had made a very strong prayer that if I couldn't serve humanity that I preferred to die or something like that (mind you many moons ago), and that night my room was full and buzzing with this beautiful blue/violet light.

But now it is just there and it is very beautiful, sometimes like a Kaliedescope. Pulsating.

I have never tried to anaylze or anything like that, but recently I have been studying UFOs stuff (esp. since joining Project Camelot) and came across once more the work of Wilheim Reich. His research is pretty impeccable and he has shown that the Orgone (what he calls organic life force) is bluish violet, bluish grey and bluish green sometimes. So I have wondered, I don't say it is, that maybe I am just seeing the orgone. I saw some demonstration on youtube. Orgone is not produced electrically. for people that curious it is worth the study. Be sure not to fall for those who say the have orgone generators and are selling pyramids for almost $300. This is not Wilhelm Reich's work.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

orbs are a type of dna, in my opinion

My guides corrected me,
there are NOW 33 pure types
NOT JUST twenty four/or twenty six pure types
carian (bird), or serpentine (serpent),
or, dragon, are another three of them,
there is also another thirty pure types...

i found most of the light ones,
can show up in dynamic red/blue/
and, only those things,
that can take dynamic red/and, blend with blue
to show violet are of the light --
dark entites, can NOT glow purple

love/susan
the eXchanger

ps; it also can be your essence/giving you a hint it is there
are in fact star beings -

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-10-2008 at 12:41 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #36
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Marcu-
There is no better expert on this subject than Nancy Burson.
Check out her website
www.nancyburson.com
and learn about her experiences with EC's - Extra Celestials.
Her work and teaching is amazing.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #37
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Marcus -
I should add that if you watch the short video "Preview Lineage video" on her site, you will see her description EXACTLY matches what you mention with the blueish lights lasting a short time etc. Hope you find what you are looking for and get the message you need as well.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #38
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Knudsen View Post
Hi,

Lately I have begun seeing blue/violet flashed shaped as dots, flashing and then dissapearing, lasting a second or so.

Does anyone know what this is? I once asked a "monk" in India what this was but he didn't want to say much about it, he just said that they are "beings" and that it was not important for me right now to know.

Anyone else seen this?
When i take photos at home i sometimes get a few of theese "orbs" in the photos and a few times i got the whole photo completely full of Orbs. mostly blue/violet color, but i have some pictures from India with Orbs, and there they are more often Golden in color.
I Heard That Its Symptoms Of You Ascending...An You Are Picking Up Different Dimensions.....An Once You See It Your Natural Thing Is To Do Is To Snap Back...More Less Your Taking Down The Illusion.. An Yes Ive Had This Going On 2 Months Now....An For The Past 2 Weeks Ive Been Having Amazing Dreams.....Last Night I Had One That I Was Teleporting In Different Areas Through Thought....An From There I Wanted Something An Four Balls Of Light Blue In Color.....Fly Down An As They Fly Down They Took A Shape Of A Human....Still Being A Blue Light....AN I Just Started Crying In Excitement...
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #39
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i was singing happy birthday to Buddha on this night. there was quite a celebration from every level of the light spectrum and i just happened to have my camera to capture it. i took over 100 pictures and they all looked like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg full moon wesac 2006 400.jpg (76.3 KB, 68 views)
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:32 AM   #40
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Refraction sparkles from a precious Gem!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #41
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

They love the rain.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #42
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

So I guess no one can explain the shadows I mentioned?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #43
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

This happened to me last night, before I went to sleep, I had forgotten about it til I saw this thread.
It was like a small brief flash of white on the wall in the left corner of my eye.

I was puzzled for a moment, since I had never seen anything like that, it was different to the black splotches you sometimes notice in your blind spots.

Maybe it's just the mind playing tricks, but I'll look out for it again.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #44
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

matronmedusa-

Question about the shadows you are seeing, can you describe the "feeling" you have just before you see them?

Most of the 'shadowy' entities I have experienced caused me to sense a negative energy. They appear any time a person or family is experiencing grief or trauma, such as when a family member has passed. For example, after my mother passed, and many were gathering at my parents' home, we encountered a black shadowy entity which changed shape and moved slowly towards the ceiling, hovering actually as if it liked us seeing it. My sister and I felt it 'fed' off of the grief-energy there at the time.

That is not to say that all shadowy figures are negative. The energy of a person who has passed away, either in your family or who may have lived on/near the property where you live, may appear as a shadowy figure as well. When I sense a person who has passed away in my family, I get the 'watching' energy as well.

You mentioned the shadow having a dog-like shape. Have you, or anyone who lives in your house, had a loved one pass away who loved dogs? Was there a person who used to reside on your property who was known for raising/loving dogs?

There are so MANY possibilities for what you are seeing. The key to understanding it is HOW you feel when it is around. Also, one clue could be in any dreams you have the night after to see it. Did you dream of a lost loved one or maybe of an ET?

I grew up in a house where all sorts of sightings were commonplace. It eventually became fun trying to figure out what all these entities around us are and why there are here.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #45
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Last night twice as I got into bed ( cat wanted to go out second time!) my vision was completely filled with bright purple light - it was like looking through a fliter - it lasted for a couple of seconds each time - when I focused on it, it disappeared again ?

The bedroom light was off but a light was on in another room - so it was partially dark in the bedroom. See what happens this evening.
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #46
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. I don't know if it had been mentioned before, but it might be the Photon belt. I know what you are talking about because we see it too, here in Temiscouata, Canada.

There are many thoughts on this matter, from blind beliefs to total rejection, but here is a piece of information that I found somewhat balanced.

http://www.crystalinks.com/photonbelt.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_Belt

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-13-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:01 AM   #47
Norval
Banned

What we found interesting about these "orbs" is some of our photos they are partially behind
objects in the pictures. Many show up even with out flash. As an old photographer using film I
never got any on film. But now with digital and the spectrum range of the CCD I think we are on
to something. Keep asking questions, and never accept one explanation but get as many points of
view as you can. Then sift the cow pucky out and see what you have. Truth is as elusive as these
orbs it seems.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #48
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
matronmedusa-

Question about the shadows you are seeing, can you describe the "feeling" you have just before you see them?

Most of the 'shadowy' entities I have experienced caused me to sense a negative energy. They appear any time a person or family is experiencing grief or trauma, such as when a family member has passed. For example, after my mother passed, and many were gathering at my parents' home, we encountered a black shadowy entity which changed shape and moved slowly towards the ceiling, hovering actually as if it liked us seeing it. My sister and I felt it 'fed' off of the grief-energy there at the time.

That is not to say that all shadowy figures are negative. The energy of a person who has passed away, either in your family or who may have lived on/near the property where you live, may appear as a shadowy figure as well. When I sense a person who has passed away in my family, I get the 'watching' energy as well.

You mentioned the shadow having a dog-like shape. Have you, or anyone who lives in your house, had a loved one pass away who loved dogs? Was there a person who used to reside on your property who was known for raising/loving dogs?

There are so MANY possibilities for what you are seeing. The key to understanding it is HOW you feel when it is around. Also, one clue could be in any dreams you have the night after to see it. Did you dream of a lost loved one or maybe of an ET?

I grew up in a house where all sorts of sightings were commonplace. It eventually became fun trying to figure out what all these entities around us are and why there are here.
No, no deaths or "bad" feelings. I've seen them since I was a kid here and there, and thought nothing of it. On one occasion, when I was a teenager, my friend and I were in front of my house at night. The garage door was open and the light was on. We were on the sidewalk, chatting, when we both turned our head to the garage suddenly. She looked at me, I looked at her, and we both said, "Did you see that?" It was a shadow; like a man...that quickly walked across the driveway in front of the lit up garage toward the front yard, and was gone! We were a little creeped out, but more curious than anything.

Since I met my husband and learned of his "special sight (he sees the orbs constantly, with no camera help, and even communicates)," we've both been seeing them more and more frequently. Just "watching." No bad vibes, no uneasy feelings, just simply shadows walking by out of the corners of our eyes, and gone when we turn to look.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #49
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Knudsen View Post
Hi,

Lately I have begun seeing blue/violet flashed shaped as dots, flashing and then dissapearing, lasting a second or so...
You are starting to see energy. That's great.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #50
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
Marcus -
I should add that if you watch the short video "Preview Lineage video" on her site, you will see her description EXACTLY matches what you mention with the blueish lights lasting a short time etc. Hope you find what you are looking for and get the message you need as well.
Thank you very much truth-freedom. That was exactly the kind of information i was looking for . THANK YOU very much :-)
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote