Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html

i agree with his statement about whistleblowers, take nothing as fac t and be skeptical.. i think we can lay off the camelot bashing tho. bill and kerry do a good job. b&k know that we are adult enough to take whatever they have on their site or say with a pinch of salt.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

I gotta keep asking, and I mean no ill feelings towards you, pineal, but...

Doesn't Cliff High already have a web site?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:39 AM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

yes im linking to it for people that may know cliffs work via radio interveiws ect but may only go to the site once a month or less. thusly im drawing attention to goings on that otherwise may be missed.

im observing the goings on nothing more.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes im linking to it for people that may know cliffs work via radio interveiws ect but may only go to the site once a month or less. thusly im drawing attention to goings on that otherwise may be missed.

im observing the goings on nothing more.

Thank you for posting this link. I always enjoy Cliff’s healthy skepticism. It is very refreshing.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

He certainly didn't mince words ~ did he? But neither do B&K.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:34 AM   #6
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He certainly didn't mince words ~ did he? But neither do B&K.
True. However, Cliff is not abusive but honest. I can not say the same about B&K. I grew up in a country where we did not have a “politicallycorrect"speech. We were direct and honest. Therefore, I feel close to my home when I hear Cliff.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:22 AM   #7
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html

i think we can lay off the camelot bashing tho. bill and kerry do a good job. b&k know that we are adult enough to take whatever they have on their site or say with a pinch of salt.
PPIM

Define a "good job" please. I actually find CH's article really good and there are some pointers there we need to heed.

This isn't a case of taking sides, it is a situation where we need to be astutely aware that many would lead us astray and just as soon flush us down the loo, knowingly or not.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

As far as I understand, Cliff High's whole argument that time travel doesn't exist is based on the fact that "time doesn't exist". I agree that strictly speaking, the only time that really exists is the eternal now.

However, Cliff's argument seems to be that because we can only be in the eternal now, therefore we can never move to or experience any moment in the future. This is based on the idea that "the future" must ultimately be a meaningless concept, since only "the now" is meaningful, according to Cliff.

However, in whatever sense "the future" isn't a totally meaningless concept, Cliff's argument simply doesn't apply, and therefore doesn't work.

(This isn't the only valid simple criticism that I believe can be made of Cliff's argument, but I'll leave it there for now.)
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:49 AM   #9
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

From Cliff:

Note that they NEVER defend the information itself, and rather are ALWAYS defending their sources based on personality, and not factual presentation (truth). Further, the apparent (by their actions) only criteria for them to consider someone a ‘whistleblower’ is that the person ‘believe’ their own story. All that is necessary for Project Camelot to consider someone a whistleblower and a 'true guy' is that the person present themselves such that Project Camelot 'feels' that the person believes what they are saying.

This is the biggest problem I see. He hit the nail on the head. This is a big point. It's worth repeating several times. It's the difference between watching science fiction and a real report on what is happening in the world. It's the difference between following your favorite celebrity because you like their style and following someone who knows what they're doing because their facts line up and they know what they're doing.

People take this information seriously. It's a whole lotta work to keep researching these sources and correlating this information. Any disinfo sources should be exposed because of how serious it is to get accurate information. Giving the I trust this guy because he's my pal spiel is just irresponsible IMO.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:04 AM   #10
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff has an interesting take here. If time is just a perception (and I think it is), and all things past, present, and future are really happening at the same time, then why wouldn't it be possible to change one's perception to the relative past or future, thus traveling in time?

--sjkted
Old 01-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the "U" has provided this "proof" for those who need something based more on hard data than what whistleblowers blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
From Cliff:

Note that they NEVER defend the information itself, and rather are ALWAYS defending their sources based on personality, and not factual presentation (truth). Further, the apparent (by their actions) only criteria for them to consider someone a ‘whistleblower’ is that the person ‘believe’ their own story. All that is necessary for Project Camelot to consider someone a whistleblower and a 'true guy' is that the person present themselves such that Project Camelot 'feels' that the person believes what they are saying.

This is the biggest problem I see. He hit the nail on the head. This is a big point. It's worth repeating several times. It's the difference between watching science fiction and a real report on what is happening in the world. It's the difference between following your favorite celebrity because you like their style and following someone who knows what they're doing because their facts line up and they know what they're doing.

People take this information seriously. It's a whole lotta work to keep researching these sources and correlating this information. Any disinfo sources should be exposed because of how serious it is to get accurate information. Giving the I trust this guy because he's my pal spiel is just irresponsible IMO.

--sjkted
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #12
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone else sense that at some point in camelot project the journalistic bite has gradually given way to promoting there personal philosophies ( re: Freedom Central interview) where in wilcock et al style have now become all seeing, all knowing gurus.

We are all here in the main because we love their interviews and recognise them as decent people, but we are not sheep. Bill and Kerry im sure would acknowledge and promore independent thought ( indeed they do) but i was more comfortable with the straight edgy no messing interviews of old.

All that said, i would miss Bill and Kerry v much if they stopped, and i dont really trust Cliff High.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

High makes some very good points. Project Camelot's support of previously discredited people like Dan Burisch is an excellent example of what he is getting at in the article. Their total lack of fact checking is also painfully evident in things like their falling for the premise of the movie Fourth Kind which was a total fabrication.

I have always viewed Project Camelot as largely a faux-reality show and I have my reasons for doing so. That is to say it is a collection of disinformation agents, hoaxers, confidence men, and delusional individuals, along with the rare genuine article in here and there I think, pretty much by chance.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:44 PM   #14
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
High makes some very good points. Project Camelot's support of previously discredited people like Dan Burisch is an excellent example of what he is getting at in the article. Their total lack of fact checking is also painfully evident in things like their falling for the premise of the movie Fourth Kind which was a total fabrication.

I have always viewed Project Camelot as largely a faux-reality show and I have my reasons for doing so. That is to say it is a collection of disinformation agents, hoaxers, confidence men, and delusional individuals, along with the rare genuine article in here and there I think, pretty much by chance.
i agree 100% with what you wrote.

and cliff has articulated my problem with PC, glad to see a lot of folks see the sense in what he wrote.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

opened quite a can of worms here it seems. i agree with cliff about whistleblowers. i just thought he didnt need to get so tetchy an miffed about it by openly binning camelot again. i mean when i heard the atlantean synthetic beings coming through a star gate in the gulf of aden im like sounds a bit sily lol.

i think cliff is also correct that as the mass awakening takes place the disinfo is going to be coming thick and fast with people hungry to go down the endless rabbit holes, as i was and bill and kerry need to be extra careful from here on in with information..

also caught an interveiw with deagle and texx marrs with excellent info on the twoings and froings of the obama administration round the world. then deagle brings up planet x out of the blue.. seems people just need fillers for thier radio shows these days.. clark kent !! im with you lol.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-22-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #16
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Is Cliff really going off on the fact that Kerry and Bill rely on one on one interaction to assess the voracity of interviewees. Silly Cliff. He should know better. I guess not.

Second, who agrees with Cliff on his stance? No one. Hey ground control calling Cliff. On looking back into this thread I see that I am wrong. Hey ground control calling all bozo's.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 01-22-2010 at 11:43 PM.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #17
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me Cliff High is trying to proof that all of the whistleblowers are liars and his so called credible way of doing is to use Taoism (another Religion)???

I wondering if he is getting his pay check from the CIA.
I read his statement about Project Camelot and it seems he turned in to denial and ignorance, as most main stream media people is a little bit stranges.

He thinks this is not possible and yet it is very known that the PTB have technology well more then 1000 years in advance. And our history has proven to be more adanced in the past then the present.

His state of mind is that he is living in a DREAM WORLD...!!!!!!

Quote:
So let the ‘synthetic beings’ come flying out of the Gulf of Aden Stargate….no, I mean it, seriously. Since if that is at all real, the skeptical mind will want details. And the skeptical mind will always follow the base dicta of life which includes: “ extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof” else they are as **** on my shoe, something to be scraped off and forgotten as it pollutes our understanding of manifesting reality. So to the good people (I am assuming) at Project Camelot (and elsewhere), be advised, if you present personalities who proffer extraordinary claims, you (they) had better provide extraordinary proof, or be prepared to have it all called ********.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:06 AM   #18
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
It seems to me Cliff High is trying to proof that all of the whistleblowers are liars and his so called credible way of doing is to use Taoism (another Religion)???
Since when were we talking about ALL whistleblowers?

I think it might be more fitting that B&K are getting their paycheck from the CIA. The trick is that they probably would not even realize it. For example, a few large donations from a few people. Where did the money really come from?

--sjkted
Old 01-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #19
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

My question is why is Cliff making these statements now ??
Why didn't he say something about Project Camalot before Bill had made his statement about Cliff??
And what makes him the expert??
Just some thoughts I had.
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #20
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem284 View Post
My question is why is Cliff making these statements now ??
Why didn't he say something about Project Camalot before Bill had made his statement about Cliff??
And what makes him the expert??
Just some thoughts I had.
This is the second time he had made these comments. The first was directed at Bill Deagle's claim of a few underground bases being built every day or so. Cliff was analyzing prices and availability of concrete and was saying that it would be impossible to be building so many underground bases so quickly without affecting the p&a of concrete. In reality, the prices seem to be going down and availability going up.

--sjkted
Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Nice one, Zenbouy.. !

And to me that says... the Grim Reaper will get you everytime.

So why dress him up as something else, and be afraid of that instead?

But of course, a lot of people are afraid of dying

So there's clearly a market there, whatever it is you want to sell, you just have to decide the flavour.

Thanks for putting is so clearly, that we can see the message is the same.

We don't need to validate whistleblowers. The only validation you need is your own. Do we validate ourselves?

The whole finger pointing backwards routine.... if someone really doubts someoneelse's truth, doesn't that just mean that deep down they doubt their own by the same measure?

K

P.S Can we wrap this up, I need to go to bed
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #22
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Awwwww Common.. You think B and K would knowingly accept payment from CIA operative organizations? Nope you did'nt say that.. You suggested they "might" accept UNknowing donations from the CIA.
Give me a break.... Camelot and Avalon participants are'nt THAT stoopid.
We watch the tapes and videos,we draw our own conclusions.
Cliff makes valid points,regardless of where or whom they came from.
CIA payed disinfo adgents? I hope not..Are there any here?
NOW? Who cares....
There is definatly a shift in writing on these websites.
Not just Avalon.
Collective Info Gathering? Big Whupp.
NO ONE here talks about stashing weapons and waiting for the MAN.
WE talk about preparing for asension. In this life or the next one.
Gimmee a break.
If B and K are prepping us for a suckerpunch that they conceived for personal gain? I'd be ******. Illogical.
Argue on any level you want.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:40 AM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

john harris take on all this stuff recently on a redice radio interview was to say he no longer has a mobile phone, he wont be using his computer much longer and he's gonna start going out and jsut helping people. service to others . mow lawns , tidy stuff ect. at some point we will not have the internet and we will actually have to go outside and do something with all this info we have.

the best thing is that in that situation is non of the woo woo stuff(as cliff calls it) is in the least relevant to every day situations of survival..
Old 01-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #24
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
This is based on the idea that "the future" must ultimately be a meaningless concept, since only "the now" is meaningful, according to Cliff.
Well well, if time doesn't exist, consequently the future indeed doesn't exist either ... so what is halfpasthuman.com about then ?

I can easily understand the concept of webbots since I am a web-application programmer myself and although I am
not knowledgeable in linguistics I can only assume there might be a connection between use of language and psychic abilities.

But as of lately I noticed that Cliff is beginning to talk more and more on a vast diversity of subjects and seems knowledgeable
on physics, astronomy etc. (stardom fever ?) The core of it all ending up as fear mongering.

I tend to see it more and more as programming now ... (and as a programmer I should know).
If you overload the people with concepts and ideas (like the 2012 movie) we will end up manifesting it.
That's why the PTB don't like the popularity of the Avatar movie ! It will bring us back to loving nature and
kick the bastards of this planet ....

I know how to make predictions: I create programs and need a machine to execute it for me. Sometimes it needs a little
debugging but in the end it's exactly performing how I wanted it to be.

So ... let's not be a machine and become human again. Let the PTB execute their twisted programs on themselves

Last edited by Operator; 01-22-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: english
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #25
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

I see it that Cliff is a little imbalanced -- much too much so on the intellectual side and not so much so on the spiritual side. All in all, I value his writings as they are well thought out. You have to admit that without the spiritual angle, there really isn't much good news/information to look at. And that's not fear mongering, it's just based on real information.

--sjkted