Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #126
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I just feel as though the Vatican, the City of London, and Washington D.C. are told what to do...and that the higher one goes...the more orders one takes...and that you basically end up selling your soul to the Devil (or equivalent). When you get to the top...you might not like the view.

If spooks reasoned with 'problem people'...I wouldn't have a problem with them. But when they are downright dirty, nasty, and violent...I have a huge problem with them. The sneaking around...and ruining people's lives is insanely reprehensible. Arguing with someone online or at a public meeting is fair game...even if the spooks have an unfair advantage. The spooks should engage in Constructive Competition with problem people...rather than making the Mafia look good...and engaging in Destructive Competition. Monitoring people is probably OK (within reason)...but f#$%^& with them is not OK.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #127
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting take on 'V' from abraxasinas's website: http://www.tonyb.freeyellow.com/id176.html At this point...I don't know what to really think about abraxasinas and the Thuban material. It's quite bizzare...really. Be careful with this stuff. Some people have seemingly been sucked into something they weren't prepared to deal with. Remember...'V' continues on March 30. They are of peace...or so they say. But who are 'they'...really?

Old 03-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #128
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just a reminder. 'V' continues March 30 on ABC TV. Watch previous episodes on abc.com. They don't pay me to do this. I'm good for nothing. I mean no harm. I am of peace. The bliss.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:39 AM   #129
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just another reminder. 'V' continues March 30 on ABC TV. Watch previous episodes on abc.com. They don't pay me to do this. I'm good for nothing. I mean no harm. I am of peace. The bliss.

Try thinking of Anna as being Lucifer/Hathor. I don't know if the shoe fits...but this might make watching the show a bit more interesting. Do you think 'V' is a part of disclosure? Or is it just another sci-fi series? What do you think is going to happen? Will Anna turn out to be good...evil...or both good and evil? What do you think about the Reptilian Phenomenon? Are aliens really demons? What is a demon? Are we all aliens? Are we all Reptilians? Are Reptilians really a Human Generated Phenomenon? I'm suspecting a lot of deception in this whole area. Use extreme discernment. Question everything. Don't get on a UFO. Support a Solar System Exorcism.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-29-2010 at 04:43 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:42 AM   #130
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching the fifth episode of 'V'...and it was quite good...but I was disappointed with Anna...especially at the end. 'Anna! What big teeth you have!' Is Anna symbolic of a modern-day Hathor? 'V' is not what I keep thinking the reality of our predicament really is...but it contains some aspects of my conjecturing. Why can't there be the good side of the V's...without the bad side?

Is there really an Anna-like Human/Reptilian Hybrid who mediates between the Reptilian and Human races? If so...does this hybrid preside over most, if not all, of the Deep Underground Military Bases...and the Secret Space Program? Has this entity or presence been ruling Earth for thousands or millions of years? Would this hybrid, in essence, be Eve/Lucifer/Hathor/Mary et al? Please don't get upset with me. I'm not claiming to have the truth...or to have inside information. I'm just wondering as I wander...in a really passive manner...with no hidden agendas. However...with everything that I've been exposed to on the internet...and in my imagination...I'm beginning to feel like an insider...even though I'm not. It's a very strange delusion!

Could the whole Reptilian and Grey phenomenon really be a Human creation? Could our predicament really be a Human vs Human civil war...spanning millions of years? Were the Reptilians and Greys created to be super soldiers to be used in this Human vs Human civil war? Was this the Original Sin? Did they get out of control...and begin to take over? Have they taken over? I know that the demonic realm exists...but what is the true nature of this spirit world? If deception is the coin of the realm...will we ever really know the truth? Please seriously consider all of the questions and speculations which I have made on this, and other, threads here in Avalon. Some of them might be helpful...and actually contain some truth. With the closure of this forum...I will cease to post on any forum...for an extended period of time.

I would love to see a Solar System filled with Advanced Spacecraft and Deep Underground Bases and Cities. Perhaps it already is. I would love to see a peaceful and constructive interaction with benevolent alien races (if they really exist). Perhaps this is already occurring. I would love to see the United States of the Solar System become a reality. Perhaps it will. But I keep getting a sick feeling that we are in so much trouble...that a truly positive and lasting solution may not exist. I'm not trusting in God...or anyone else...at this point...to work things out, or to save us.

When I look at artist's conceptions of Hathor...I see a good side to this sort of an arrangement. But I suspect a very dark center of power on Earth...going back thousands or even millions of years. Power corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Why does everything have to have a dark and evil side? I am very disillusioned...very paranoid...and very afraid.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-31-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #131
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

What I got out of this episode was that the flu shot was going to be used to track people by altering their DNA.

Why can’t there be any good V’s instead of the bad ones?
Well, I guess aliens want to use us because we’re so gullible. We hardly ever stick together, and we are easy to confuse. The race will fall because too many are too scared to stand up. I guess the ones who thought they were brave all this time by standing behind the policeman with their chest poked out will be the first to scatter. There aren’t enough brave souls to save the race. Your action heroes with the well choreographed fight scenes will not be able to duplicate their fantastic feats in real life….not without courage. No FEAR.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #132
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Peace of mind...I agree with a lot of what you said. Some say that vaccines will contain chips...to track and control us. Who knows? The Human Race is in big trouble...with or without aliens. I'm thinking that all possible scenarios would be highly problematic. We can't seem to agree on much of anything...and we remain quite violent. I feel that placing the burdens of Solar System Governance on the Average Joe would force us to become more responsible. Rounding most of us up...or killing off most of us...are not solutions at all. I like my pet United States of the Solar System...but what would it take to get all of the nations and factions to agree to something like this? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom cannot be forced upon people...or can it? If a non-corrupt political/religious system were imposed upon the world...that would constitute corruption...wouldn't it? I don't know what to think or do anymore. I'm just sort of shutting down and withdrawing. The next step will be to construct a Shallow Underground Civilian Base...load it up with beans and dirty magazines...and go underground! The decadent horror!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #133
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Just take it day by day and keep your ears and eyes open. You're only expected to do what you can, nothing more. Besides, this reality is only temporary, so in that reguards...enjoy life and do the best you can...no one/thing will hold that against you.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #134
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to express appreciation to all beings...human and non-human...who have tried to help the human race...and do the right thing...throughout history. If my Eve/Lucifer/Hathor/Mary/Anna et al theories are even remotely correct...I don't know whether this being or person is good or evil. I'm suspecting both. There is an aspect of this Hathorian figure that I am strangely attracted to. And there is an aspect which terrifies me...and which I feel hostility towards. I don't know what to think...at this point. You would be amazed at what I see on the movie screen of my imagination. I couldn't possibly put it into words. I don't recommend spending a lot of time on this stuff. It's an emotional and spiritual black hole. On the other hand...is there something beneficial about contemplating a very, very bright and powerful female...ruling Earth from an inner Earth stargate temple...for thousands or millions of years...with full access to the Vatican Library (ancient human wisdom and technology?)...and with control of most Deep Underground Military Bases and Secret Space Programs? I still keep thinking that Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer...and the War in Heaven...are key to understanding how much trouble we may be in.

Once again...I like the good aspects of Anna and the V's...but I despise the worst aspects. Imagine someone who looks like Anna...with a 500 IQ...full reincarnational memory...photographic memory...the equivalent of 100 PhD's...a brilliant organist and musician...complete access to all ancient archives of wisdom and technology, etc, etc. Could this being have created the Reptilians and Greys in genetics laboratories? Does the Well of Souls contain only one basic type of soul? Are we all interdimensionals...really? I keep suspecting that full disclosure will drive most of us crazy. A lot of the secrecy probably is due to corruption and evil...but some of it is probably due to a reasonable determination regarding the adverse reaction of the general public. When Henry Kissinger was learning about all of this...he worked day and night...and would talk to no one...not even his wife. This led to their divorce. I think full disclosure needs to occur...but it may produce a real mess. I don't think there is any easy way out of this...and that's without knowing inside information. Things might be a lot worse than even I can imagine.

I just have to keep thinking about a Perfected Human Race (without eugenics or coercion) living in a Perfected Solar System. Perhaps if we all think about this...with a Solar System View...rather than a World View...we will eventually achieve this goal. Inch by inch...anything's a cinch. That sounds kinda sexy...doesn't it?

Old 04-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #135
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

I've come to think that the whole Grey, Reptilian, etc. business is going to turn out to be as bogus as Orthon from Venus and so forth.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:01 AM   #136
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
I've come to think that the whole Grey, Reptilian, etc. business is going to turn out to be as bogus as Orthon from Venus and so forth.
At this point...I think that it's an actual phenomenon...but that 95% of the explanations and versions of this phenomenon are bogus bs. I have encountered actual supernatural events which indicated an invisible, yet intelligent, presence...able to exert significant physical force...on numerous occasions. I also recently had my first UFO sighting. Human Beings have souls. Perhaps these souls are stranger than we think...or can think. Perhaps varieties or perversions of these souls are responsible for most of the psychic, alien, ufo, etc phenomenon. Perhaps Reps and Greys were created in Human owned and operated genetics laboratories. Perhaps UFO's are constructed by Humans with Ancient Human Technology. Think Demonic Human Souls inhabiting Laboratory Produced Rep and Grey Super Soldiers. Think Human vs Human Civil War...going back millions of years. I think that this whole thing is very dark, sad, violent, ancient, deceptive, etc, etc. I really don't think that disclosure is going to make us happy...or be the answer. We'll just have a lot more cr@p to deal with. But we really do need to get to the bottom of this...and take out the trash...so we can move on.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-03-2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:13 AM   #137
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just a reminder to watch 'V' tonight.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #138
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't going to comment anymore...and I really don't want to comment anymore. I'm going to give it a rest. However...last night's episode of 'V' really made me think about something which could be very important. Anna stated that love was a human weakness. The V's are relatively emotionless...and very efficient. Guess who wins in a conflict of the ages? I have proposed Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I believe that this combines the best of both approaches. One should be responsible in a relatively cold and calculating manner. This should be much more objective than subjective. I believe that focusing on responsibility makes everything else fall into place in an appropriate manner. Focusing on most other things creates an imbalance. Focusing on even a good thing can create an imbalance. Focusing on responsibility creates no imbalance whatsoever.

A Anna/Hathor like leader does have some admirable qualities...but the resulting cruelty and corruption outweigh any good which accompanies this leadership model. I really don't know the details regarding reptilians, greys, slave-races, et al...but consider the following:

What if an Anna/Hathor figure created males, reptilians, and greys as slave races? What if Adam was created from Eve/Hathor/Lucifer's DNA? 'Let us make MAN in our image.'

Please think through a Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Mary/Anna model of power in this Solar System...going back thousands or even millions of years. I believe in an ultimate Creator God of the Universe...but I don't think this is who we have been dealing with in this Solar System. Something else has been going on. Some of it may have been good and well intentioned...but a lot of it seems to be evil and irresponsible. I'm sure I couldn't have done any better. I would have probably done a lot worse. Perhaps all of us would have done a lot worse. I don't know what the Solar System PTB have really had to deal with.

I simply think that we should consider a better manner to manage the insanity which we find ourselves in the middle of. Please consider my United States of the Solar System thread. This may not be the answer...but please think this thread through in excruciating detail. I'm too close to it. I'm too burned out. And frankly...I'm too unbalanced, disruptive, lazy, and stupid. Really.

This really and truly is my last post. Good night. God bless you. And God bless the United States of the Solar System. I leave you all with the following...which I can't confirm as being accurate...but which seems to support the cross-pollination theory. They are all one?

NIBIRUAN / SUMERIAN GODS = HINDU GODS = GREEK GODS AND SOME VATICAN, BUDDHIST, JEWISH AND SOUTH AMERICAN GODS AS WELL !!!

SEKHMET = DURGA = ARTEMIS = MUT = ATHENA = WHITE JAGUAR LADY = WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN = VAISHNO DEVI

ALCYONE = SATYANARAYANA = APOLLO = PTAH = VISHNU = RAMA
AMUN RA = KRISHNA

ANAT = ERESHKIGAL = KALI = BLACK MADONNA = BLACK TARA

ASTARTE = PARVATI = WHITE TARA = MADONNA = SHEKINAH = UMA = NAMMA
MAIA = SATI = DAKSHAYANI = DAMKINA = GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAINS

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

ANSAR = ABZU = ABBA = APSU = KASHYAPA = ADITYA = SURYA = SUN GOD = SHAMASH = DUAS PITA = SATYAVAT MANU = SWAYAMBHU = VYWAMUS
DHARMA DEV = YAMA

INDRA = PAN = VAJRAPANI

GAIA = ADITI = BHU = BHOOMI DEVI = KOUMUDHI = KAMADHENU = NINHURSAG = KI = URAS = EARTH GODDESS

ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH

NINLIL = LAKSHMI = GODDESS OF GRAIN

MOON GOD = CHANDRA DEV = NANNA

INANNA = LILITH = SELENE = MOHINI

DUMUZI = ADAMU = ADAM = DAMU

EVE = KHEBA = NINTI

NERGAL = NARAKASURA

TIAMAT = TARAKA

TYPHON = PULOMAN

THOTH = GANESHA = HERMES

MARDUK = MURUGAN = KARTHIKEYA = NIMROD = MARS

HORUS = OSIRIUS = SANAT KUMARA = EROS = DIONYSUS = ANCIENT OF DAYS = TAMMUZ = MIN = KAMDEV = PRADYUMNA

ISIS = MARY = MARIAMMA = KOUMARI = VENUS = APHRODITE = ISHTAR = SEMIRAMIS = HATHOR = MAYAVATI = KANYAKUMARI = TRIPURA SUNDARI = RATI = 16 YEAR OLD GODDESS

JESUS = SANANDA KUMARA

MARY MAGDALENE = LADY NADA

HADES = SHANI = SATAN = WRATHFUL TIBETAN DEITY

7 ARCHANGELS = 7 SAPTARISHIS = COUNCIL OF SEVEN

ATLAS = HIMAVAN = DAKSHA = EL

PLEIONE = MENAKA

APEP = KALASURA

7 PLAIEDES' SISTERS = 7 KRITTIKAS = 7 SAPTA MATRIKAS

PARASURAM = GILGAMESH; NOAH = VIVASVAT MANU; NOAH'S ARC = MALAYAN HILLS.

WILD COW GODDESS = NINSUN = NININSINA = RENUKA

HUMBABA = TRISHANKU = KALMASHAPADA

SARASWATI = SESHAT

HERACLES = HERCULES = ARJUNA

ENOCH = METATRON

HERA = INDRANI

AURORA = USHA

EOS = SAVITA

VARUNA = POSEIDON

MITHRA = ZOROASTRA

TVASTRI = HAPHAESTOS = BUNENE

HOLY GRAIL = AMRITAM = SOMA = LIFE ELIXIR = NECTAR OF IMMORTALITY

THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE.

ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE !
( BIBLE -> BY-BAL -> BY BA'AL( ENKI))
( QURAN -> QUR-AN / ANU )

MANY OF THE COMPARED CHARACTERS/ INCIDENTS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AT ONE PLACE AND THEN IMPLANTED INTO ANOTHER CULTURE FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

SOURCE :
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...ods-hindu-gods

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 07:25 AM.