Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 05:29 AM   #26
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Accepting Peace Prize, Obama Evokes 'Just War'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi peaceandlove,

I think Obama and Michelle will not be married for much longer. She bitches him in public around 'important' people.

When he left a message in the Nobel visitors book, she was heard to be saying, "Are you writing a book dear?" because Obama took his time to write a dedication. Is that something you would say in front of your hosts?

When she began to write something he piped up with, "I think this time she'll write something that is not sarcastic!" Very stately couple!

Probably why the Queen of England got the DVD set.

Best regards,

Steve
Regards Steve,

I saw this today posted on the forum...figures in with your thoughts.

By Gnosis5 on this thread, obama is in trouble ???, Post #33: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=17770&page=2

Quote:
Finally I overcame my shyness and decided to go and take a look at him as a spiritual being. Addressing him as a spiritual being (from the viewpoint that we are all connected) what I saw is that he is somewhat intimidated by his wife, and she is a bit overtaken by an evil purpose to control him, although she believes very strongly that what she is doing is right. She is a very passionate being and has an influence over him and does not wish to lose that influence.

Specificallly I had a picture of him lying prone unconscious (sleeping?) and she was bending over him intently and giving him messages and commands as if he were being hypnotized. I saw this I believe happening in a spiritual sense, not sure if it was actually happening in a 3D sense. Although I do know a person can be hypnotically implanted while sleeping.

As I said I was feeling a little shy so I made no attempt to heal this situation, just wanted some info.

She is the power behind the throne, so to speak, and thus his weak link. If I were illuminati I would not target him directly, but target her. Better to know who/what is influencing her?

An actual, intellectual overview on Obama and The Nobel Peace Prize:

Naomi Klein on Obama's Winning of the Noble Peace Prize (Democracy Now)

VIDEO (8:22): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c51In...eature=related
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #27
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Accepting Peace Prize, Obama Evokes 'Just War'

HOPE and CHANGE

CHANGE and HOPE

I CALL IT CHOPE!

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote