Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Will You Be Aboard the Boat for 5D+ Earth?
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

Over 3,000 years ago the Mayans knew that something special would happen by December 21, 2012. It might. It might not. Ultimately, what may happen will be up to YOU. This is a "once-in-a-1000-liftimes" opportunity for those who are ready for the next stage of spirituality. Those who live in fear will most likely come back and do it over and over and over again until they get it right.

The 2012 spirituality boat is filling with passengers at a slow but steady pace. The biggest problem revolves around having too many people who are overly concerened with trivial issues that are out of their control.

For example:
"What if we have a pole reversal?"
"What if there's a nuclear war?"
"Where's a safe place to live?"
"There's gonna be a food shortage!"
"The price of gas is killing me!"
"How can I protect myself?"

Thoughts WILL become REALITY.

It's already happening for those who buy into The Secret. The Secret provides the ground to be used as the "testing waters" for those who truly believe that thoughts will equal manifestations. The Secret worked for me and many others who believe that there's something much greater than what we can physically comprehend. You can't measue this force with empirical data, it just exists. Amazingly, it's available to everyone, but few know how to truly use this The Secret to their advantage.

It may be quite possible that parallel universes will be established for the believers and non-believers.

In this scenario, the believers will go to (or remain on) a 5D Earth where we can all live in peace and harmony. The non-believers will remain in this dimension, along with Satan, the Illuminati, NWO, G Dubya and anyone else who either buys into the hated, power, control, greed and fear factors. Could this be Hell? Unlike the US Government, 5D Earth's inhabitants will truly care for it's people's best interests with love and respect for one another. No more power. No more greed. No more hatred. No more need for money. No more need, period!

These fear factors will not be accepted or tolerated on 5D Earth. Those who exhibit this type of personality will not make the leap. Why? Because their thoughts would be destructive to this type of environment. Call it what you want, but it's ultimately spiritual segregation.

The good news is that it's not too late to change!!! Everybody has the opportunity to make the right choices to make this leap, right NOW. (Although I'm not so sure about the Illuminati, but their time is limited and they know it.)

To those who choose to live in fear, good luck. The next boat leaves in 5,128 years. Hopefully, you'll learn your lesson by then.

There's always remains the possibility that nothing happens in 2012. If that's the case, what have you lost? Nothing, including sleep over worrying about things that are out of your control. What have you gained? Spirituality and you've helped to make this world a better place RIGHT NOW. It's a win-win situation!!!

As for 5D Earth, who's in?

source: http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...hp?topic=328.0
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

I read somewhere else on this forum thats the date has been changed to the 28th Oct 2011
But book me a seat I'll come
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
CK1
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 3
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

When you say "5D" do you mean 5th Dimension or 5th Density?
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #4
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
When you say "5D" do you mean 5th Dimension or 5th Density?
Great question, and the answer is both!!!

Density is based on vibrational levels which would differentiate between those who live in fear versus those who live in love. A fear minded individual would wreak havok when thoughts become manifestations at this density. Most likely, "Hell" would become their thoughts and lived within their own minds through fear and paranoia.

Dimensional consciousness would also need to rise in proportion to density in order to create its own relevance in accordance to dimensional time and space.

My understanding of the ascension process is that it involves rising to a higher density. For example, according to the Law of One, we're supposed to "graduate" to a 4th level density.

I personally believe we'll graduate to this level before 2012 and to the 5th density level by 12/21/2012. The reason I believe this is because thoughts are already becoming manifestations with little effort. Take the Law of Attraction as an example. Many people, including myself, have successfully used the LoA to make incredible manifestations occur in a relatively short period of time.

At the 5th density level, thoughts will become manifestations. At the 5th dimensional level, we'll be in the consciousness of love and creativity.

Whatever happens, it'll all be good!

Last edited by maya12-21-2012; 09-12-2008 at 12:51 AM.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 AM   #5
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I read somewhere else on this forum thats the date has been changed to the 28th Oct 2011
But book me a seat I'll come
Calleman, Lungold and Jose Arguelles believe in the October 28, 2011 end date. Most other 2012 luminaries believe it'll be 2012.

As a side note, there have been several crop circles that indicate a 2012 end date as well.

If it comes in 2011, then that's cool, too!!!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin
Posts: 165
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

i really don't like all this referencing the secret and the law of attraction out of context of the other laws.

smells like spam. it is also promotion of service to self.

Last edited by Chris Parson; 09-14-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:25 AM   #7
shepherd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Beam me up scotty

Great post Maya
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:58 AM   #8
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member
 
JohnWdoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 191
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

I believe things like this cannot be typed or even comprehended at this moment to quote you,

""who believe that there's something much greater than what we can physically comprehend. You can't measue this force with empirical data, it just exists""

You are exactly right but what i see is you are saying that this place is of density of love/light. Now i have no problem with the concept but its exactly that a concept.

When we start to mix words like "Illuiminati" "Satan" and denounce every type of greed (because sometimes its honestly good to have your best interest at heart, Ayn Rand calls its "logistical ownership" some start to exclude themselfs from money because its so dirty. The information we all know and are aparnt to shows us every thing greedy and wrong with this world, when even people who are non greedy still seem to bite its tail just to survive and understand what is yours to keep, this is why we express ourselfs and create art for people to see - we know our spirit and soul is our most personal ownership it is ours forever so what do we do? we express ourselfs to express yourself

I don't think we should denounce greed so selfish like (what an odd paradox i came across) because we believe in pure harmony. The honest to god truth about pure harmony is that it 'is' possible here on Earth right now, money has its place but that is an aspect.

Cause&effect goes quite deep within the personality and ultimately it is how we are raised, we need to look at this and see this for is something that happend to "just exist" but now is reality because of humanity.

I always said if we could explore space together we could all become harmonious (in spirit or ship) but now i realize the only way we can do it is to speak our minds and hearts about the world to always make the people understand we want the best for them and and to be a productive civil harmonious system, what a great thing to become! We must watch for the people without contempt for another because our Earth is the only one and she needs us to understand that. Every man/woman knows what to do without it even it being said - because its reality and we earned it. It forms great personality and gives us the simple freedom to enjoy the entire menu of possible charcters, to me that is the beauty of life and 3d existence! We can experince so much from another persons life it makes us feel alive and love for everyone.

I see many people talking about this but the things we should consider is what we can do here and now to make this harmony a reality, that is what humans can only do - evolve. I am aware of all the excess energy helping this but in the end its our choice -we should never give our choice away even if its something of "greed".

We need to know what is ours and i think we both understand this. My personal advice would be to replace greed lucifer and illuminati with heartless destroyers, alot of people have left the concepts of ownership and material fun because it simply failed because people made BAD CHOICES.

Peace my friend!

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 09-14-2008 at 04:13 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:54 AM   #9
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

, , , but I all ready live on a boat.

, , , sorry, just couldn't help myself.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #10
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
i really don't like all this referencing the secret and the law of attraction out of context of the other laws.

smells like spam. it is also promotion of service to self.
You may have missed the point of The Secret, my friend. The Secret, or Law of Attraction, is proof that we're quickly approaching the 4th density level by having thoughts become manifestations with relative ease and minimal effort.

If I were the author of The Secret or had something to gain monetarily by mentioning it, then sure, it'd be spam.

No one is perfect and we still live in a world of duality where "service to self" will exist. Of course, one can define their own interpretation of "service to self" and how it fits within their divine mission. If "service to self" invloves using the Law of Attraction to benefit humanity, then is this such a horrible premise?
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #11
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Re: Beam me up scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
Great post Maya
Thanks shepherd!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #12
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 96
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
I don't think we should denounce greed so selfish like (what an odd paradox i came across) because we believe in pure harmony. The honest to god truth about pure harmony is that it 'is' possible here on Earth right now, money has its place but that is an aspect.

My personal advice would be to replace greed lucifer and illuminati with heartless destroyers, alot of people have left the concepts of ownership and material fun because it simply failed because people made BAD CHOICES.

Peace my friend!
Great thought provoking post, JohnwDoe! "heartless destroyers" sums them up perfectly!

I've learned to embrace the "heartless destroyers" of society while not necessarily agreeing with their beliefs or motives. Anything they do will ultimately awaken more people through their personal search for the truth.

Many people believe that we have two basic emotions, love and fear. Arguably, fear can be used in a positive manner through the seeking of truth, such as the 9/11 truth fighters and people who question chemtrails, religion, fluoride saturation, Monsanto GMO's, etc.

For many, this is the beginning of their spiritual awakening as they discover the real truths that are being covered up. Eventually, they'll realize that their efforts are helping to awaken others to begin their own spiritual journey.

They'll also realize that the dark side is NEEDED right now to help us awaken even more people. That's when fear is eliminated from the picture. That's what makes it so exciting to be alive right now, in this moment!!!
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #13
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
"heartless destroyers" sums them up perfectly!
I don't mean to be the fly in the ointment, but here goes.

Perhaps the few that are causing trouble for the many are simply excercising their own free will. They have been at it for much longer than us - and are far more adept.

While we may not agree with their means, motives or intentions - perhaps we should be aware that they are doing what they believe is best.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and says "I think I shall be evil today".
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #14
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Hi,

What scares me is that this concept will tear families apart ...
If everybody creates own time lines, paths and outcomes will divert tremendously ...

cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #15
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaspesie, Quebec
Posts: 27
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

All it takes is a choice between fear and love.

It's that simple.

Fear is Service-to-Self.

Love is Service-to-Others.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #16
Operator
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 375
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Hi Ceara,

It certainly sounds simple ... and I think you're right ...

However this one way thinking ... How about two way thinking ?

Look at this post of Bill Ryan. All posts in that thread
are about difference of perception.

I find myself in a position where I try to solve an issue with LOVE. Protecting my wife and kids from a potentially bad decision while like
Bill refers to she's probably scared of the uncertainty and even refuses to have a look into info that might proof she's wrong.

My advice to her was to let it rest and see how things evolve. Well this doesn't work. First of all because she' in a hurry,
tied up so much in the rat-race.

But secondly there is this strange circular phenomena : denial

Some people are so scared that things might be true that they do everything to avoid getting evidence that points out
that it is true. Then they get even more scared because they realize that they ARE less informed than others.

In other words it looks like some people are so addicted to the rat-race that they simply don't want to give it up.
Even when a brighter future may be theirs ...

A tough situation if loved ones are involved.

Cheers

P.S. maybe the question of this thread in order to service others should be: how many did you get aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat ?

Last edited by Operator; 09-14-2008 at 03:03 PM.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:18 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

It is so hard to rescue a drowning person when they are fighting you, but we do our best to the point of death.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #18
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

here, here!!!

Now THIS is what I'm TALKIN' ABOUT!!!

Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #19
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 56
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
What scares me is that this concept will tear families apart ...
If everybody creates own time lines, paths and outcomes will divert tremendously ...
I have been curious as to what will happen as far as families and different levels of consciousness. Is it like one day my girlfriends parents will not exist on our frequency because they are unwilling to change their belief system?

I have wondered this for sometime. Alex collier in his 2008 speech just says: its ok because we are spirited beings.

I'm just trying to gain knowledge and focus on positivity and not worry about it. I would just like to know.
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #20
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

I remember A post done on the October 2011 thing.Here is the post I read about it which was awhile back http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread375834/pg1 enjoy. ^^


Rebel4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #21
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 40
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Yea but for most, the secret is about self indulgence. How much stuff can I get by using the secret. lol. IT never ends.

Besides, the secret is distorted. The higher self can block anything if it chooses to evolve. So, it wont necessarily work if youve got other things to learn. Very important.

And to the guy whos afraid of losing family. lol. What family.....theres only one family. The clique/family that you are afraid to lose is the mentality that got us in the mess in the first place. Our special gang of family and friends who are more important than the rest of us. I dont have a family and i t5hink its funny that many will lose what they have.

Its all a part of growth and you will lose ALL your attachments....at least for some time. Chances are most have different consciousness than the people they love. So, they will all be going to many different realms, no matter if ascension happens or whatever. Eventually we will go our own ways.

Who cares...there are endless lovely souls to spend time with.

Lastly, I wish people who used this 4D and 5D stuff actually explained it. None of hem do, which means they probably dont know what they are talking about. Would be nice to know someone who could lay it all out in clear terms. An advanced astral projector perhaps.

This is 3D or 4D? If its 3D why do we skip 4D and go to 5D. the density, dimension confusion is also annoying. My assessment is that the pine cone is 5 dimensional and maybe more. But there really would be no real divisions when it comes to densities.

have a nice day
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

I wonder how many of you here on this site has or have had problems with their families believing all this anyway.
I have tried to enlighten my children etc, i am lucky that my sister believes totally with all this stuff, my husband has half truths but neither really believes or doesn't want to.
We will all have to make a discision, and it is coming quickly now, i have been ready for a long time.
i feel this dis interest of my believes have been a way of dis associating myself with my children and husband, if the problems had not arose with my kids i think i may have not chosen to leave if i get the chance.
I know my children are not me and they have their own learning curve, my time has come now i know that i am ready and i shall not fear anything that happens.
If it all turns out to be a big scam then that is all it will be, but i know within myself i have learnt something very special for my own spiriutal growth, by the many messages not disimilar to my own i think there will be quite a few on this boat, hey see you all when it happens i will be happy to see you
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #23
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
Will You Be Aboard the Boat for 5D+ Earth?
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Yes, I fully intend on being on that boat! As for the LOA, that is just the way things work, whether you buy in or not.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #24
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member
 
2infinityandbeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaia, Solas System, Milkyway
Posts: 398
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

What an awesome post Maya!

When i read this i got shivers up my spine.. as if something inside of me was telling me to listen!

Is this why everything is so crazy now.. is these last few years truly a test to see if we are worthy? Its far out i know but.. what if?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:24 AM   #25
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 50
Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

The Mayan Calendar has been the most useful guide in my life in the area of ascension. Since using the 13 month Tun calendar, I have found that my view of time has shifted dramatically. I feel that I am more in tune with nature because of its basis on the lunar cycle. The solar calendar is based on a more Newtonian, materialistic view of the world which locks you into the 3rd dimension. I remember when I began to first read about the calendar back in June and the title of an article was "Welcome to the 4th Dimension." I just stared at my computer screen for a few moments because I wasn't expecting anything quite like that.

In one of Ian Lungold's lectures he said, "A calendar is the center of a civilization's consciousness." I think he's right about that. Most people don't even think about the fact that holidays, appointments, schedules all depend on the calendar in use and the trust that everyone else will follow that same pattern as well.

What 2012 means to me is that creation will present all of us an opportunity to move up and out of this paradigm. I don't think that it will be a scenario where everything will be solved for us. We all have a lot of work to do and I get the sense that we won't be able to rest until we get it 100% correct. No pressure though. I've come to understand that all I need to do is to maintain integrity and stay informed.


Love and Light to you all
Arkan


http://mayanmajix.com/
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon