Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default WARNING! READ THIS! Israel warns 'Iran' might use a Nuke inside the USA

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1047586.html

Quote:
"If it built even a primitive nuclear weapon like the type that destroyed Hiroshima, Iran would not hesitate to load it on a ship, arm it with a detonator operated by GPS and sail it into a vital port on the east coast of North America," Barak told the audience.

There it is folks. The 'hiss' as they say in conspiracy circles. The warning, the 'they may try to target the twin towers moment'.

Now if anything goes down, even remotely like what this said, you will know it for what it is; Lies.

Israel wants an American war against Iran at all costs... the twin towers didn't do it, but will an American nuclear disaster provoke a response?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WARNING! READ THIS! Israel warns 'Iran' might use a Nuke inside the USA

Old Ehud is at it again, they wouldn't even get anywhere near here by ship! LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: WARNING! READ THIS! Israel warns 'Iran' might use a Nuke inside the USA

A container ship and Israels network inside the USA could allow another '9-11' to happen...

'Does the order still stand Sir?' moment is coming I fear.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
moment is coming I fear.
Yes, I'm afraid so. The "victimized", "chosen" people are trying really hard to push for their 3rd and final world war for world domination.

We've had the signals from Biden, Powell, Albright, Lord Kent, Bernard Koucher...

I've had an interesting 10 minute chat with the David Icke of The Netherlands/Belgium, Mr. Messing, after his presentation in Gent on Monday. He was also hinting to a surprise around Inauguration Day, "if he ever becomes the president", he added.

During his presentation, he said that quite a lot of people are waking up lately, but in 2009 every human soul on planet Earth will be awakened. Sounds like it will be a crude awakening for a majority, if he's right (I'm afraid he will be right).

This man is a joy to listen to. Unlike Icke or Jones, he's a professor whose goal is not to sell as many DVD's as he can.

Back to the subject... All I can say is ... and I don't care if I hurt someone's feelings with the following statement:
If Jews are really the "Chosen Ones", then God must be evil.
They are not human in my opinion. A human has a heart and a consciousness. They don't qualify.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

Its evil, despicable, and do you think for one second they wouldn't do it to get their way?

They would vaporise millions of 'goyim' to achieve their aims; and sleep well after doing it.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Not going to happen: Even if they try, it will FAIL..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #7
Sol Invictus
Banned

Brutus, if 11 hijackers with boxcutters can make 9-11 happen and uncle dick cheney can make people NOT shoot down an airliner . . . . . . then moose ad can get a nuke into a harbour easy as pie.

All you need is the right people in your pocket and a powerful jewish lobby to make people dance to your tune.

Don't forget, on 9-11 moose ad had people IN NY to 'document' the attack. How did they do this unless they knew?
Old 12-18-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WARNING! READ THIS! Israel warns 'Iran' might use a Nuke inside the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
A container ship and Israels network inside the USA could allow another '9-11' to happen...

'Does the order still stand Sir?' moment is coming I fear.
Greeting's Sol,
You know this has been going on for a few months (checkout this high seas incident below);
These are single page stories that track an mystery ship (supposedly) from Iran, involved in a Somali pirate incident, but somehow ended up in Israeli hands (containing atomic waste?) So where is this ship and its cargo at now? Maybe headed towards> LA, NY, Miami? Or maybe already in the U> already? This ship> could be the source of the possible dirty weapons???

These pages document this incident from TBRNews.org archieve's;
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2881.htm#004
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2885.htm#001
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2887.htm#001

note the above site home page here (updated weekly)
http://www.tbrnews.org/index.htm
This site is considered an insider link for leaked (spook stuff) info! I'm aware many use this site to leak stories. It is one of David's (Divine Cosmo) favorites.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you "SOL", any plan is possible, if you have the time to execute it, but the dark has run out of time, and as such will not attempt anything that may lead them into a deeper abyss than they are now. I guarantee you, that they are frantically trying to cut a deal, if not to avoid prosecution, but at least to avoid the severe penalties, consistent with the crimes that they have committed.
We shall see...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #10
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
I agree with you "SOL", any plan is possible, if you have the time to execute it, but the dark has run out of time, and as such will not attempt anything that may lead them into a deeper abyss than they are now. I guarantee you, that they are frantically trying to cut a deal, if not to avoid prosecution, but at least to avoid the severe penalties, consistent with the crimes that they have committed.
We shall see...

...and I agree with you. This is why this 'last roll of the dice' has to be kept on radar with poeple seeing it for what it is.

The darks final throw.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:39 AM   #11
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

If a nuke does go off the first I would blame is our own cabal.

Think about it.

The second group I would blame is Russia and or china.

Lets pray for peace please.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:35 AM   #12
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

just more fear mongering...trying to drum up another excuse to bomb yet another nation back into the stone age... another nation that has oil, that is.

They have satellites that pick up on radiation...chill.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:58 AM   #13
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
just more fear mongering...trying to drum up another excuse to bomb yet another nation back into the stone age... another nation that has oil, that is.

They have satellites that pick up on radiation...chill.
Agreed, b ut the satellite is only as good as the watcher.

'Does the order still stand sir?' ring any bells?
Old 12-18-2008, 10:19 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Geez, the anti-semitism here is so smelly, I have to hold my nose when reading all of the jew-bashing.

I don't agree with Israel but at least I don't accuse jews of being cold-hearted thieves like some.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #15
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Geez, the anti-semitism here is so smelly, I have to hold my nose when reading all of the jew-bashing.

I don't agree with Israel but at least I don't accuse jews of being cold-hearted thieves like some.
Well said Humble Janitor.

It seems to me that raising issues involving certain specific groups such as Mossad, the ADL, Israeli PTB etc is a positive thing because it demonstrates the kind of activities they have been / are / will be up to. Blanket attacks against general ethnic or religious groups is not helpful or constructive, is likely to discourage people from reading the thread and will cause division and argument.

Please try to keep negative generalizations out of the forum, if for no other reason than they fit TPTB's general "divide and rule" modus operandi. Don't play into their hands.

Steve G
Old 12-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I once wrote about Krzysztof Jackowski's prediction. In September he said that there will be an attack, for which Iran will be blamed, but the attack will be orchestrated by Israel. And then WWIII will follow. Jackowski is a very famous seer although his area of specialization is finding lost people.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #17
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this!
MOSSAD at work again - if we propagate this to the media et al it may not happen...
If it does - and Obama is the 'sacrifice' either politically or physically, IT IS NOT IRAN at fault - it's the Zionist factors in every crevice of government in every land.
Obama has now surrounded himself with these people - is he a puppet?
By the way - Zionism is a political movement - to criticise it is NOT anti-semitic. I have lots of Jewish friends who disagree with this movement. Unfortunately, they are getting the backlash of this.

Last edited by Avid; 12-18-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

GOD will save our world. It will not work !

the people of the world are going to stand up against them this time !

Too many know the truth..............................
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I for one agree with you Humble. Its not the jews, blacks,native americans,chinese,koreans,hawaiians etc.... .........it the selected few that bring down the hatred of the world on the rest.

They know who they are and they will suffer. No excuse for what they are doing and have been doing for centuries

the leaders of the world should be damned to hell !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The funny thing is that not long ago Krzysztof Jackowski was visited by two Israeli guys posing as students. They asked him questions about his predictions. really weird...( Who will believe that they aren't working for Mossad?)
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #21
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Well said Humble Janitor.

It seems to me that raising issues involving certain specific groups such as Mossad, the ADL, Israeli PTB etc is a positive thing because it demonstrates the kind of activities they have been / are / will be up to. Blanket attacks against general ethnic or religious groups is not helpful or constructive, is likely to discourage people from reading the thread and will cause division and argument.

Please try to keep negative generalizations out of the forum, if for no other reason than they fit TPTB's general "divide and rule" modus operandi. Don't play into their hands.

Steve G
Agreed. I should have said "Zionists" instead of "Jews", but since a vast majority of them are Zionists...
I have a lot of respect for anti-Zionist Jews - they are in a very difficult position - but I still have to meet the first one. Granted, not many Jews live in my area, but I know a lot of them online.
Non-Jewish Zionists should also be wiped off the map, as far as I'm concerned, so it's not a religious but a political issue I have.

On the other hand, "antisemitism" is on the rise again and I think we should be able to discuss why history is repeating itself over and over again. The subject is so tied up to what we discuss here, it's nearly unavoidable.

There are almost no taboos left, but an open discussion about the Jewish people (and their political agenda for world domination) is still a no-no while IMO it is Rome where all roads lead to.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:01 AM   #22
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

The Israel Zionists are full of $#!^. If there was a strike on the US soon I'm sure it would be the same as what happened to the USS Liberty.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I for one agree with you Humble. Its not the jews, blacks,native americans,chinese,koreans,hawaiians etc.... .........it the selected few that bring down the hatred of the world on the rest.

They know who they are and they will suffer. No excuse for what they are doing and have been doing for centuries

the leaders of the world should be damned to hell !
I would say that the aryan (white) people are the biggest criminals that humankind has ever known. They killed millions of Jews during WWII, they killed African Americans, Native Americans, and the list goes on and on.

That's why it's hilarious for me, as a Native American, to watch the Jews getting blamed for this one. After all, the White man is nothing without his boogeymen to foist onto the naive public.

Do concentrate on the Mossad folks and leave the rest of the Jews out of it.

We're getting too old for this ****.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #24
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: WARNING! READ THIS! Israel warns 'Iran' might use a Nuke inside the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Thanks for this!
MOSSAD at work again - if we propagate this to the media et al it may not happen...
If it does - and Obama is the 'sacrifice' either politically or physically, IT IS NOT IRAN at fault - it's the Zionist factors in every crevice of government in every land.
Obama has now surrounded himself with these people - is he a puppet?
By the way - Zionism is a political movement - to criticise it is NOT anti-semitic. I have lots of Jewish friends who disagree with this movement. Unfortunately, they are getting the backlash of this.
The True Torah Jews, sadly, are a small minority.

"Iran would set off a Nuclear explosion in the US"??
That's a bunch of rubbish as they KNOW we'd then WIPE them out. (I'm sure a passport will be left over from the nuke.)

So the country has not only a new oil exchange, but also a death wish?

Baloney! Why would they do this??? The ONLY country that has an interest is the same country that had an interest in blowing up buildings in the US to start the wars in the Middle East.

Yes, the Jewish people have always paid the heavy price for the greed, avarice of some of their Zionist leaders.
(Since and before 1492 in Spain.)

Bet it's going off on the WEST coast not the EAST as that would take care of the BLACK Moorish problem at the same time and they've also created La Raza to have foot soldiers of hate on the ground. (Is this genocide trained group big in the East coast as well?)

Or alternatively they could be lying in wait for the economic crash to complete, but I've been having premonitions of nuclear attack in California.. What better way to kickoff the civil war they've FUNDED.

I've NEVER had anything like these images and they're while praying and wide awake. Bizarre and now they seem likely to be true.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #25
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
The Israel Zionists are full of $#!^. If there was a strike on the US soon I'm sure it would be the same as what happened to the USS Liberty.

The USS Liberty.... Robert macanaras false flag attack that went bad. bastadised attack they should of paid for dearly.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote