Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Can you handle the truth?" about Alien abduction

One thing in my experiences- yes, they do implant screen memories- I am able to discern what is screen memory now cloaking themselves is a screen memory they use on me because they *know* their appearance scares the living daylights out of me) and they use other screen memories as well (one was a trick liquid- the only liquid/substance I ever remember them giving me) and it was disguised to look like Chinese herbal medicine which they know I use on almost daily basis.
Sounds odd but that was done this summer once after a genetic procedure.

I say they *know* because I assume they do and use this to their advantage.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

This is amazing information you bring to the table eleni...thank you again for having the courage to share what you can
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
One thing in my experiences- yes, they do implant screen memories- I am able to discern what is screen memory now cloaking themselves is a screen memory they use on me because they *know* their appearance scares the living daylights out of me) and they use other screen memories as well (one was a trick liquid- the only liquid/substance I ever remember them giving me) and it was disguised to look like Chinese herbal medicine which they know I use on almost daily basis.
Sounds odd but that was done this summer once after a genetic procedure.

I say they *know* because I assume they do and use this to their advantage.
eleni,

Thank you so much for sharing this. Your testimony coincides with other reports that I have read and I don't trust the Nordics either. They greys primarily work under the reptilians who suposedly work under the Nordics. At least that is what has been reported from other abductees and that all 3 do appear to be working together.

It would stand to reason they would watch over you as you are one of their "lab" experiments and they aren't about to see you come to a dead end if they can help it. There are also numerous reports of abductees having similar experiences where their lives have been spared (either in combat situations or with serious health problems). I don't see this as any different then a caretaker watching over their charge.

From other abductee reports the Nordics tend to be more visible to the calmer personality type whereas the greys and reptilians interact quite a bit with the warrior type of personality. The greys also interact a lot with the children.

In my own limited telepathic experience I realized that they were trapped in the lower spiritual dimensions and did not have access to the upper spiritual levels. Did you know that when you touch a being from a higher spiritual dimension that it pulls you into their vibrational frequency? I had such an experience once and during my one alien telepathic connection they were probing to discover what I knew. When they uncovered that particular memory they could only uncover the 3rd dimension emotional response but could not duplicate the higher spiritual frequency that I actually experienced. At that point I laughed at them and told them they would have to do better then that and then knew their limitation.

I can see where people would become confused and mistake the release of serotonin that they stimulate, as to thinking these particular alien encounters have a god-like element. However, it is but a mere shadow of an authentic transcendental experience. However, during my experience with them they did release a past life memory which had me laughing as I was between lives preparing for this one and had the recall of who I had really been prior to this incarnation. It was a hoot and still has me laughing to this day. I will add that I did enjoy that particular encounter as it was sudden, unexpected and there was no abduction then or since. I have no history of missing time.

From a clinical perspective, I also view the serotonin europhic rush as something similar to an alcoholic getting their first drink.. meaning it has a seductive, addictive quality much like one experiences when on MDMA. The after effects can last for several days and it is no wonder those abductees who have subcumb to the Stockholm syndromn look forward to being taken. The serotonin rush along with being connected up with the "hive" mind is a biochemical and emotional high. Those who have missed out on having authentical spiritual experiences with a being from the higher dimension would easily be fooled and mistake this type of experience as authentic spiritual encounter (as some contactees have identified with the Nordics).

The point being.. if they were really out to benefit humankind they would ask, not take. They would inform, not misinform and they would allow full consciousness and memory to remain intact without being suppressed or altered.

When interacting with higher dimensional beings the experience is transformative. With these 4th density beings the experience is often traumatic. Subsequently, I don't really trust the greys, reptilians or the Nordic species. There may be some in each of these groups who are more evolved spiritually but for the most part - in the most general terms.. it is a shell game.

I think one of the most significant things Bob Dean shared was that there are numerous groups of aliens on this planet all with different agendas. This is what makes it so confusing for those on the outside looking in and for those who are taken and have screened memories.

Jim Sparks is an example of someone having been conditioned. However, Sleeper, Lou Baldwin, is an example of a human hybrid. He has consciousness of being brought to this planet and being placed in his human body as a baby. He also has memories of other lives as an alien but this is where it can get confusing.

I think the key element, irrespective of what race an individual is (human, grey, Nordic, etc) is the intent of the individual with respect to their interactions and behavior extended toward another being of the same or another species. If kindness, mutual respect and integrity are present then it is likely to be a positive experience of mutual benefit.

In addition, I'm aware that these other ET races mental capability far outstrip current human capabiltiy and can easily put a human into psychological overload triggering the fight or flight syndromn and/or just plain going into a mental fugue (shutting down). I know for myself after my telepathic contact when I felt them present (nearby), the initial emotional response was fear which ended up making me very angry as I refuse to be afraid. Since that time, I've talked with other abductees and always the fear element is predominent where some of these people sleep with the lights on and guns under their bed.

If these beings who kidnap humans from the scantity of their own home were of good intent, they would not do this in the first place - nor would they use implants. It is because of what they do and how they do it I think of them as evil (spiritually unevolved as compared to the spiritual masters on this planet who know intrinsically it is wrong to knowingly hurt the heart of another). Stealing genetic material, creating hybrids and using human bodies as incubators isn't any different then treating a human spiritaul being like a cow or a lab rat.

I still think their underlying agenda is for their own purpose and not humankind. I strongly syspect that some abductees who have been indoctrinated by these aliens will likely and willingly go along with their plans, but as I see it, these people are still slaves and not free to choose.

With respect to human evolution, IMPO humans must grow beyond being governed and emotionally dependent (having someone tell them what to do or what to think) toward becoming self-governing. By becoming self-governing one takes full responsibility for their beingness and their intention. When everyone becomes self-governing then they have moved beyond trying to dominate or control another and toward what it means to work together in harmony and accord.

Anyway, thank you again for your sharing part of your story with us.

Blessings to you and yours,

Carol

Last edited by Carol; 10-12-2009 at 05:16 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:16 AM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Carol...thanks for this..this is what I was searching for in the way of answers. And I had just about all those questions

Thanks Girlfriend
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #30
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

RedeZra - Thanks for the link to Joe Jordan -"Unholy communion".

I couldn't get the video to play - but it is also available on YouTube,
and led me to the July 2009 Christian Symposium on Aliens.
Very interesting. Thank you.

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:42 AM   #31
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Great Noela you found it on youtube

I think adobe flash player is needed for the link i put up

Who comes by the cover of nights

to abduct and possess

if not the

boogeyman

call it

nordic grey reptilian

whatever

it is what it is

and it is

no good
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I agree it is better to contact alien abductions with the help of a past life counselor. I have a good one and my hubby has had a few abductions this lifetime and he sorted it out to his relief with the help of my counselor so that their particular commands no longer have any force on him.

There also appears to be abductions going on regularly in the Between Lives area so none of us may be immune, it remains to be seen how frequently this occurs. My counselor has encountered many instances of between lives abductions (of the Astral body).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FREEZONE_EARTH/

is our website and I am posting the details of my sessions that explore what happened to me in my last between lives abduction. I honestly don't think that is going to happen ever again because I was able to talk with these beings in the present and I think they are putting me on their "no fly" list :-)

The reason we are getting this data when no one else seems to is that we are asking some very probing questions to get past the suspected deep hypnotic commands to forget, etc. For example, asking if there is anything hidden in the incident. When that question was asked I immediately saw a little hand holding up my "Heavenly Scene". Until then I thought it was real! Hook, line and suckered in, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Can we handle the truth of Alien abduction and their purpose?

The subject of alien abduction has been intriguing me lately, so I recently contacted a friend of mine that had suggested he thought he might have been possibly abducted. He has allowed me to share his brief experience here.

Are you all familiar with Patty Hurst? or the Stockholm syndrome?

Well here is what he experienced...he tried to uncover some of the memories that he knew were blocked...in a process that I can tell you was not only dangerous..but unadvised. First he stated that he should not have tried to uncover these memories by himself. Not recommended..he should have had someone there to help..a therapist or at least another body who was close enough to help him through it. ( So don't try this at alone guys )....anyway

He tried to visualize the first memory of his recollection..and about a day later...he started to have severe physical manifestations of anxiety and marks on his hands. Now here is the part I want you to pay close attention to....He started to get what he called "blocks" of memory..described as pixels...then he wrote in great detail what he was seeing. put it away...and the next day...noticed that what he had written was not his wording...for example he wrote the word "electric body", and he would have worded it "energy field"..and the real tell tale was...these memories had given him the impression that there was a "love " from these aliens.

Stop right there.....A love from the aliens?...he said that the use of blocks and pixels would suggest a computerized sort of memory...so here is the reference to Patty Hurst and the Stockholm Syndrome...

There was some kind of loving bond there..between them...like a family bond.
He felt that these memories were not real memories..but implanted memories...and that the real abduction was so deeply covered by these false memories..that it caused a physical reaction or something like that.

Now here is where you guys come into play...were these memories of "good alien" or were these "bad" aliens putting in false memories?...hmmm
This sounds like mind control to me.

So My question here is, those implanted memories...were they the product of the possible implants? Possible biological/computerized monitors, sensing brain activity?...and if so...the physical reaction..was that due to trauma from uncovered memories?..or the action of the implant controlling the nervous system?... hmmm

Any thought on this guys?

He is very certain the memories were not his...as tell tale clues were the key..such as wording. and the 'block/pixel" formation of the memories.

Are these good aliens or bad?

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have never been abducted but I have been visited twice, that I recall

I keep reading all of these post to find an answer to my question. I personally know people who have nothing but good things to say about Greys and the praying mantis and other aliens.

From what I gather they are NOT all bad. There are many here to help. In fact there are more than one race/species of Greys, I have heard of five.

It really bothers me to keep hunting as I do not like to have such a thought enter my mind that my friends are wrong and I'm being led down the wrong path.

I understand also that the reptilians are able to shape/shift into anything they want. hmmmm I do find that hard to believe though.

So are the ones that say they had nothing but good experiences, that I personally believe are good people wrong ? If they are so wrong then why do they teach us how to look for the good in everyone else ?

I try to read all of the postings and there was a pretty good one going here recently but I'm unable to find it again.

I hope that someone can help me with this as I keep running into dead ends on my searching of the information

thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote