Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 AM   #101
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

One thing alot of People need to relise or remember is while "Indigo's" rever's to the aura of the soul/person just like any othere spiritual beeing.

"AURA'S CAN & WILL CHANGE COLOUR DETERMIN CERTIAN CERCUMSTANCES"!

now let's look at it from the 95% of ppl from the early 80s were born "Indigo" that does NOT mean they will forever be so and I belive You will find those of use "Selfproclamer's" can safely say We didn't allway's think or feel this way about majority of every aspect of life and liveing it was only once We regained the frequence to become our true colour again do We get the feeling or start to think along the line's We do now.

as for the 5% not born indigo I belive these ppl are well... You know those ppl You meet rarely (hopefully) that just seem to have no reguard for anything or anyone and no awareness of consiquences and inturn basicly just apear souless? I think that's thos 5%.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:01 AM   #102
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Again, by using this name tag we are refering to a specific group of people who naturally share a number of distinguishing characteristics. This isnt some dreamed up 'who are you' test, its very basis concludes a long line of research and intesive analysis. So in scientific terms we could say this is proven. And you cant expect me to provide all of that research right here in this post, its out there if your willing to look.
Indigo is a label, it labels certain set of defined characteristics. According to those specific characteristics... 99.9% of humanity falls under them, the other 0.1% that dont probably being in a coma.

And again I have yet to see any extensive research for indigos. I have read of instances where people are found having extra activated DNA... and so forth. But this does not necessarily make them indigo. Could you please point me in the right direction.

Quote:
So ok then, lets try your approach. Lets not look at the facts and continue medicating all these so called autistic children. Lets be witness to the levels of autism setting new records every year.

Lets choose to ignore the fact that many parents report having no problem communicating with their children, they do it mind to mind.

These kids psychic abilities are much more advanced then ours, and they must be viewed for what they are.. not told, "go back to school, be normal, be like everyone else" only to eventually loose their talents and become soulless machines like the rest of society.
I dont know why you posted this... I never suggested at any time that harmful medicating, mercury amalgam fillings, and what is ok by any means. I also never suggested that parents cannot communicate with their children mind to mind... but this is hardly specific to indigo.

I agree that being forced to conform is not acceptable, and that we need to follow our inspiration. But this has nothing specific to do with being indigo, because this is a trait that is shared by all of humanity.

Quote:
If you paid more attention to the current posts in this thread you would have noticed that i specifically outlined why i was using this label.
Yes, do go back and read it all. I just know you were just dying to jump in with your two cents before reading the rest of the posts.
As for jumping in with my two cents.. I have read your posts.... twice now. The first time I glanced over it because it looks like a symptom sheet for prescribing medication. Reading it carefully the second time, not much has changed. As well it covers so much area... that I am 99.9% of humanity falls under these categories... the other 0.01% being in a coma.

As well your ignoring the original content that I posted in regards the categories you have created through labeling.

And after reading it closely again I have seen something which is potentially disturbing. "Indigo children are children who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution." I have seen where talk like this in the past has led. (SS)

Quote:
I find it humerous that you have such a strong opinion on something you openly know nothing about. If you knew even a small bit about this subject or done the slightest bit of research you would not be asking this question.
Its not an opinion. Its me pointing things out flaws your posts. And you make assumptions that I have done no research. I have done research... and the funny thing is that all I can find is inconclusive and full of speculation. If you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

The reason I have a hard time with the indigo is because all the great spiritual works, and all the great spiritual teachers explain that this is nothing more than a person labeling themselves. And I would be more than happy to show you.

Quote:
"Is in Indigo a state of mind" ..?.. You really havent read through this thread have you. Ive already stated clearly here what is already stated in the english dictionary.
The term "indigo" is used to describe certain people who naturally exhibit specific charachteristics. Dont be getting lonely and cranky now if that doesnt apply to you.
I am sorry I did not memorize the characteristics. But thank you for being so tolerant, open minded, and tactful, and for pointing me to the right information. But these characteristics you mention, as I have read them twice now... cover 99.9% of humanity. And dont worry... I dont define myself as anything, so I am not upset.... thanks for caring though.

Quote:
Now, just to put this into retrospect for you if someone came up to you and said "I dont like you calling that thing a spoon, where'd the name spoon come out of anyway.. i think the whole idea sucks!" wouldnt you just sit back and think, what a fcuking moron. It doesnt matter what i call it, its what it does thats important. And how i can pick up soup with it when if just falls through a fork. And how when combined with a knife it makes for cleaner fingers after dinner.
So now you are saying that the term indigo is not important, but rather what they do is. Thank you for seeing my point. Because its not important what a person labels themselves as... as much as how they act.

Quote:
Yes. Of course, any why not?.. its entirely plausible. From the age of 6 i was asking my parents and my religion teacher questions they could not answer. And not only that but i was questioning their integrity for believing something that a child of my age completely rejected. I know many people like this, all who have come into this world at different times over the past 25 years.

And i didnt officialy claim that there was just "Three groups" you obviously dont have much ability to read between the lines do you. Your just off-topic nit picking now.
I was trying to show you how labels separate society, rather than encompass it.

Quote:
Please, elaborate.
I need only look through this entire thread. I see self proclaimed indigos insulting others, provoking others, acting in a condescending manner, and acting irrationally, and in an elitist fashion... in fact I see it in your last post to me. If you cant see it for yourself, then you must be blind. And this is not an insult, this is a mild observation.

Quote:
Actually before you do lets see some of the degenerative stuff youve posted

Now that was such a damn good call for a joke wasnt it. You need to grow up and have a bit more respect for other people and their families. Get a life.
This wasnt degenerative at all... what I did was find a hole in your arguement, then laughed at it. I wasnt laughing at peoples problems... when reading my post you should be able see this, because it is very obvious. Think about it... how does being an indigo have to do with being at the end of a rope. It doesnt... being frustrated and "at the end of ones rope" is something that spans the entire of humanity. I am sorry you saw my post this way.

As for getting a life, and having respect for peoples families. You dont know me, you dont know anything about me. You dont know who my friends or family is. So keep it to the topic. I volunteer at least 10 hours a week with the homeless, thanks for making assumptions. And the next time I need your advice I will ask for it. And just to point this out... that comment was degenerative.

Quote:
Yes I am. And so are you. You cannot pretend that everyone running around blindly living their life without any thought for others is better then those who concentrate on making this world good for all. Thats a ridiculous statement.
Again you are making assumptions. You have lost your ability to argue and have stepped to the level of throwing insults. You have not made the world better with these posts...

And again you choose to ignore my statement that All the great spiritual teachers taught us that we are all equal. Your opinion of this doesnt change a thing about their beliefs, actions, and teachings. I am sorry you fail to see the obvious, or that you choose to ignore it.

And I never said living life blindly was productive... you are putting words in my mouth, or are making more assumptions. A person can extend love into everything they do. Now that doesnt mean a person should be ignorant. I can extend love to the greatest most vile and dangerous serial killer... but that doesnt mean I wont be careful when I am near him. Please dont confuse love with naivity.

Quote:
There are polarities. And as social creatures we will not advance until we accept that we are anything but godly or devine right now. We may have that potential but we certainly dont express it. Dont be so quick too toot your own horn or any others on this planet because right now the way things are them people are better then us. We should be aknowledging this and learning from it.
And there are no polarities... there is only love, or the absence of it. There is no such thing as a dark switch... there is a light switch. There is light... or the absence of it. This is also obvious.

Quote:
Your current spectrum of information is determined by your ability to communicate. You came on here flaunting your opinion and calling me elitist on a subject that you openly accepted you havent researched very well. You are not in a position to debate.
Again you are forming opinions... my ability to communicate is fine. And I may be extending some opinions, however I am mostly just pointing out the obvious. Something that many here have been trying to show you to no avail. As for calling you an elitist... I never did, you did it to yourself by your own words. And as for your opinion on my ability to debate... I am not the one who had to stoop to name calling.

But its obvious that you do not want a generative discussion regarding indigo... you choose to see everyone attacking you, and your faith. And I will continue to post in here as long as you choose to retort.

Last edited by OceanWinds; 10-13-2008 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:31 AM   #103
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And im not sounding elitist, im simply stating a few facts. If some people cant handle that then thats down to their own insecurities, not my problem.
hmm.. according to you, people are ignorant, stupid, and insecure who have a different view then yourself. And you say your not acting elitist?

I understand where you are coming from about your thread, but as you can well see a public forum is the wrong place for that. Your goal is an impossibility.
People such as myself find the label dangerous
and feel the need to express our concern.
Mods would have a hard time enforcing your wish and would upset more people then not if they tried to help.
I really do suggest a blog where you can control the replies. Link it here if you want.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #104
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

People, please. If this thread was one discussing the existence of indigos you would have all done a great job. But it's more than sharing viewpoints.
Whatever you choose to call them, there is a group of people that are born to be more spiritually enlightened than the average person. Their numbers are drastically increasing. This phenomenon is thought to later reach a higher level of love and understanding through the invisible world.

It is very difficult to explain this process to such an extensive audience as I hardly have any idea of what 'information' (true or not) you have been subject to.

Even more so, a society that sees this group of people as ones who consider themselves to be special because everyone is equal. However, would treat them as everyday outcasts.

All this talk on insulting, going into meaningless details and one on one arguing is not solving anything. To say that it hasn't done the world any good by creating this thread is quite an assumption to make. I bet it's made a difference in someone's life already. Not all solutions would go 'BOOM' in your face.

Give it a chance, put our differences aside and rather watch this thread evolve as people who it was intended for start posting their realities. Be patient, read what they have to say. Maybe then you might see the topic in a whole different light.

Last edited by M&M; 10-13-2008 at 10:10 AM.
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #105
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

hey...u couldent have discribed me more clearly
i am an indigo child....
thank u 4 those words of wisdem:]
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #106
OceanWinds

I am more than open to the possibility of indigo, if someone could enlighten me. So please do not take my posts as an attack on indigos, because that is not what they are right now.

My posts are just exposing the holes in 2Infinitys posts, and I highly doubt he speaks for all the people who call themselves indigos.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #107
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

What i have witnessed here since the creation of this thread is an overwhelming either conscious or unconscious attempt by a few to not only supress but to anihialate the knowledge of the existance of "Indigo" children. Wheter one choses to accept their existance or not is irrelivent, the fact remains that over the past 100 years there has been a massive influx of spiritually aware, and intelectually openminded beings incarnating on planet earth. To a point of where from 1960 - 1987 65% of the population were categorised as sharing a high number of Indigo characteristics.

Which means that if you are reading this you are more then likely an Indigo. Now, the aim of this thread is specifically for the purpose of helping people who fall under this category who find themselves having a very difficult experience here on planet earth. This can range from psychological and emotional problems to suicidal tendencies.

If you are the kind of person who wishes to persue in your agenda to debate indigos on this specific thread and therefore along the way completely destroy the good work that its potential allows then you are doing so for all of the public to see.

This is the last time im writing this warning, continuing to post irrelivent off topic material here will be seen as an act of true evil and begrudgery. For this is not the place for you to debate, it is a place with the potential to help many. And you are truly a tyrant if you try to perverse this course of action any longer.

I hope i make myself clear here. If anyone is in any doubts as to the purpose of this thread please refer back to the first post where it is made crystal clear.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #108
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
I am more than open to the possibility of indigo, if someone could enlighten me. So please do not take my posts as an attack on indigos, because that is not what they are right now.

My posts are just exposing the holes in 2Infinitys posts, and I highly doubt he speaks for all the people who call themselves indigos.
Please allow this thread to continue along its initial destination.

Your looking for holes in my posts yet fail to recognise the reason that i created this thread in the first place. I came here to help and connect with people who find themselves having extreme difficulty in their lives right now.

Your standing in the way of this right now. And your robbing someone somewhere of the opportunity to avail of this post in a constructive manner.
For all you know your actions could be the cause of someone going through with their long threatened departure from this world because there was no one out there to listen to them.

If you continue to post like you are, just know your on a public stage here. Everyone will watch you continue your little endeavour which is just stealing time from a good cause.

I know your not the kind of person who would do this intentionally. So now that you know please do show some consideration, and either add to this post constructivly following its initial intent or dont interact with it at all.

Its your call.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #109
being
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/foru...topic=5205&hl=

Here is a good discusion on this topic from another source.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #110
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

...This instrument, being in her sixties, is one of the early type of wanderers that no longer are coming among you. This instrument and many, indeed, millions of those who were called to the travail of your planet, came among you as pioneers of a kind. They choose to incarnate in third-density bodies, but they also chose to come into third density with a certain degree of awareness of their home densities, which were mostly of those of fifth-density and sixth-density social memory complexes.

There are a few fourth-density positively-oriented wanderers among you at this time, but, for the most part, if you are a wanderer you are probably from the density of wisdom or from the density of unity, that density in which wisdom and love are balanced.

Indeed, the majority of those who are among you at this time as positively-oriented wanderers are those from the sixth density. And your interest in coming to the Earth at this time was to improve the balance of love and wisdom in your active, conscious personality.

The reason this was so attractive to you is that within the boot camp atmosphere of third density you can get a lot done in a short time if you have the dedication of your will to a chosen and carefully manicured or articulated goal. The key is continually to review your goal and dedication so that you maintain a focus over time.

The great difficulty with wanderers of this type is that they may fail to wake up to who they are. Many of those among your wanderer population on this planet have indeed not awakened. However, under the pressure of the increasing dynamic between the new fourth-density energy and the old third-density energy, the polarity that is native to each of your systems is being tweaked and prodded by the dynamic energies so that it becomes more and more obvious to entities that there is something going on to which they need to wake up. That is one large generation of those to whom this information is especially important and attractive.

The next wave of entities which came upon your planet is of those which arrived in births during the 60s and 70s. These were an intermediate type of wanderer whose goals were not so much oriented to work in consciousness within their own personalities. These were personalities who were still hearing the travail of planet Earth as the planet itself became more and more reactive to the energies of hostility and aggression that have been increasing among your global population in response to the increasing dynamic betwixt the light and the dark, that is which is to come and that which is ending.

These entities were less concerned with their own studies in learning and more concerned, in a more urgent fashion or more of a feeling of urgency to wake up and create a shift in consciousness among the tribes of Earth. Among these wanderers, there is a tendency to be overly concerned with the urgency of the situation. In so many cases the problem is not waking them up but rather moving them to a more balanced and calm point of view where their very real skills can be used more fully. And so, to this very large bunch of wanderers, we find the challenges of awakening being very slight but the challenges of spiritual maturity to be much larger.

The third generation of those who have moved into the energies of planet Earth at this time from other places in space and time are those pioneers of fourth density who have wandered here with the firm intention of helping not only the planet’s people, but the planet itself. These entities are equipped with the ability to withstand a tremendous amount of disharmony and chaos. They do not do this with a great deal of native joy, but their makeup is such that they are capable of independent action and have little use for the traditional kind of authority which expresses itself in your established religions and those cultural icons such as the classical philosophies and so forth. To these entities, the Earth itself is speaking.

These entities are often called the Indigo Children or the Crystal Children. There are many words that try to describe the difference betwixt this generation of wanderers and previous ones. The hallmark of this breed is an insensitivity to traditional modes of expressing religious dedication while maintaining a great sensitivity and an authentic feeling for the most intensive kind of work in consciousness that is chosen by the self for the self and created as an individual expression rather than there being a great desire to become a part of an already established religion.

Nevertheless, in this last generation of wanderers there remains a feeling for the group. So you will find entities in all three generations whose interest includes the desire to reconnect with their families.

This group of large groups constitutes the wanderer population of planet Earth.

We naturally encourage all wanderers to awaken and to be aware that entities that they meet may well be entities [of] their larger group, since there are millions of wanderers upon Earth. They have in common a tremendous love for the planet, for its people and for the Creator and a serene and undisturbed belief and faith, in an unconscious and carefully protected part of the personality shell, that they are in the Creator’s service and part of the godhead principle.

There is a small group of entities who are native to the planet Earth. These entities have won through, in some cases, to graduation and have indeed graduated but have decided to move back into third-density incarnation to see what they can do to bring the rest of the people of the planet along with them in embracing the light.

Then there are people who come from many different places, who have entered your planetary system as souls from other third-density planets that have failed to complete their third density. These include entities from the planet you know as Mars, where they were unable to finish out third density because of creating conditions that made their third-density planet uninhabitable. These entities have in common with the Indigo wanderers a great desire to be stewards of planet Earth, to stop the destruction of the planet that your people have thoughtlessly promulgated over the last 200 or so of your years and to restore and constitute a healthy third density to leave behind as third-density [as] planet Earth closes itself out.

This will not occur suddenly in terms of there being a necessity for a sudden change of third to fourth density. Rather, there will be a time of between one and three hundred of your years, from the probability/possibility vortices at which we now look, where your peoples will be able to continue to incarnate in third density to continue to heal the planet and to harvest those entities who are ready now to choose light over darkness, love over fear, and the lessons of the compassionate heart over the lessons of self interest. These are the cycles that we see at this time.

Please check as many as apply.

1. Does your child expect to be treated as an equal instead of a child?

2. Is your child easily, emotionally triggered?

3. Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?

4. Is your child frustrated with ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity?

5. Does your child have a gentle, sensitive, spirit and caring heart?

6. Does your child have food or environmental sensitivities?

7. Does your child dislike being rushed or not seem to have a sense of time in a traditional way?

8. Does your child have an interest in spiritual things?

9. Does your child appear to be an old soul or wise beyond their years?

10. Does your child seem to have a very creative imagination or to be a daydreamer?

11. Did your child come into the world with an attitude?

12. Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to do?

13. Is your child a non-conformist?

14. Does your child see better ways of doing things at home and at school?

15. Is homework a source of conflict in your home?

16. Does your child appear to have a short attention span and at other times incredible focus?

17. Is your child particularly creative in areas of art, music, science and/or technology?

18. Does your child display intuition or knowledge of things that are unexplainable?

19. Did your child display an early ability and desire to learn and appear to be very intelligent in some areas?

20. Does your child talk to or about “imaginary” friends or see things that you cannot?

21. Does your child refuse to respond to parenting techniques that were used on you as a child?

22. Does your child have a strong interest in the environment and other living creatures?

23. Does your child have trouble getting to sleep or have night terrors?

If you answered yes to more than 10 questions you are probably parenting an Indigo. If your score is above 15 you are almost definitely parenting an Indigo Child.

Quiz developed by Jan Yordy, M.Ed. MSW, Play Therapist & Vicki Lass BA, Bus.Dip., Parent Coach

Its important to note that if you do feel that either you or your child is an indigo it is your duty either as a parent or too yourself to research this topic thoroughly to gain a full understanding as to what this means.

There is much information out there just waiting to be found in google, all it takes is a simple search.

These souls came here for a reason, unfortunatly many of them will never wake up. But once one wakes up, if he can wake up two more and they in turn do the same who knows..it may not take all that long for everyone to 'get it'.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #111
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The more I see the posts of self proclaimed indigos... the more I see people who are suffering, and are looking for something to explain it.
And yet therein lies the reason why all the negative people in this thread need to give things a rest.

The fact is that if what's been said is true, Indigos are on the verge of becoming full blown superhumans (although there are signs of the start of that as we speak). Similar to the Xmen concept of mutants, Indigos are generally shunned by society for being non-conformists and "different". That difference and the pain it has caused have resulted in many of us having very real battles with depression, because of how our worthless upbringings have left us feeling.

Yet threads like this counteract that by saying that difference doesn't make people worthless, but rather, incredibly special and a source of hope for the world.

It's a place where we can talk with similar people, learn about this and feel accepted for once in our lives, and celebrated for who and what we are, rather than ostracised by it.

Maybe if the likes of Swanny actually took a step back from this to gain some perspective, rather than continuing to propagate their little pissing contest out of some brainless and self-centred form of fun, they'd come to realise that!
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #112
OceanWinds

Thankyou for your tactful and dignified responce... I am honored by your willingness to participate with myself in and others who want to discuss this in a way that is generative... even if all parties do not necessarily agree on every point.

However after reading the threads I have a better understanding of the term indigo... I see it is harmless in intent... and actually sheds a light on things not otherwise discussed. So in this way it is generative.

The only problem being the EGO... which can take what it wants from the definitions of indigo and use them as a means to separate humanity, and degenerate it collectively... as opposed to unifying it. This has been done countless times using religion,scripture and its dogma. And this is the point that many have been trying to express... its not that we are trying to destroy the indigo, that was never the intention.

So I feel that Indigo can be an important tool in people discovering things about themselves.. And that the recognition of these things will help them to find ways to express their spirit. As well as a means to help people to connect, and discuss these issues. But remember that this has the potential to be a knife which cuts both ways...
Old 10-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #113
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I now understand why indigo people feel no one likes them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #114
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I now understand why indigo people feel no one likes them
Do you?

"One psychotherapist and Indigo proponent says, for these children, Ritalin will limit their amazing potential. After all, "these children are the answers to the prayers we all have for peace."
http://www.parentdish.com/2006/01/12...ew-york-times/

“Ritalin is the most often prescribed medication for ADHD. It is a stimulant that is closely related to amphetamine. Over 70 percent of all children diagnosed with ADHD are prescribed Ritalin. Another 20 percent are prescribed its generic equivalent, Methylphenidate (MPH), and another stimulant similar to Ritalin, Dexedrine."

"There are no firm figures on how many children are taking the drug. In the 1980s it was estimated that between 200,000 and 500,000 children were receiving stimulants. In 1987 750,000 children were believed to be on the medication. Both of these figures were the result of extrapolation from regional studies. A study done by the University of California, Irvine, Child Development Center estimated that in 1993 3 million children were diagnosed with ADHD. Ninety percent of these children were on medication; 1.3 million receiving Ritalin. Researchers believe that the number of children on Ritalin has grown to 3.5 million with another 1.4 million taking other medications, most likely Dexedrine."

"Production and use of Ritalin is expected to double by the year 2000, which would bring the number of children taking the medication to 7 million. Some estimate that ADHD affects 10 percent of all children. If this is so, it would mean that within a few years fully 10 million children could be on the drug."

"No other nation comes close to the US in the production and use of Ritalin. Ninety percent of all Ritalin is produced and used in the United States. Only Australia is close to the US in per capita use. Canada has seen a comparable rise, although it is still at about one-fourth of per capita use as compared to the United States. Britain has had a policy of intervening with social support for children with ADHD and using Ritalin only as a last resort, although these measures are being attacked because of budget cuts. Sweden prohibits use of the drug."
http://www.crystalchild.net/CrystalC...talin_Use.html
I guess that is what political dissedents felt in the former USSR,
Declared "in need for treatment" and put on medication. How many generations now are liked for who and what they are, instead of what society (people in power) drug them to be?

And finally:

All branches of the armed forces reject potential enlistees who use Ritalin or similar behavior-modifying medications.

A long-standing Department of Defense directive also instructs the military to reject those with a "chronic history" of an academic skills defect -- including ADD -- after age 12. And people who took Ritalin as teenagers to treat ADD, an inhibitor of academic skills, are rejected from military service, even if they no longer take the medication.
(I Consider that a "pro" ;-) ) http://www.nfgcc.org/64.htm

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-13-2008 at 09:32 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:35 PM   #115
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thankyou for your tactful and dignified responce... I am honored by your willingness to participate with myself in and others who want to discuss this in a way that is generative... even if all parties do not necessarily agree on every point.

However after reading the threads I have a better understanding of the term indigo... I see it is harmless in intent... and actually sheds a light on things not otherwise discussed. So in this way it is generative.

The only problem being the EGO... which can take what it wants from the definitions of indigo and use them as a means to separate humanity, and degenerate it collectively... as opposed to unifying it. This has been done countless times using religion,scripture and its dogma. And this is the point that many have been trying to express... its not that we are trying to destroy the indigo, that was never the intention.

So I feel that Indigo can be an important tool in people discovering things about themselves.. And that the recognition of these things will help them to find ways to express their spirit. As well as a means to help people to connect, and discuss these issues. But remember that this has the potential to be a knife which cuts both ways...
Indeed it is the ego that has a need to label and the ego, is an addict.
Broken down to pure vibration, we are all twins and labels do not exist.
Minding what is said, defending labels, is the ego's way of exercising itself.
Detaching emotionally from all of this, and instead, being this uniting & peaceful vibration, will liberate.
And we are all capable of this.
Because we are all kin in energy.
Our ego's are our lower vibrational thought patterns, that allow us to think labels are necessary & productive, or anything other than part of the illusion.
Once something is thought to be known, it thwarts it's own memory of, and very alive connection to, oneness.
And the ego is happy for having gotten it's fix.

One Profound, United Love~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #116
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

ADD is a medical condition where the normal blood flow to the frontal lobe is resticted. Subsequently these children engage in behaviors which are disruptive in an unconscious attempt to increase blood flow to the prefrontal cortex.

There is no blame or judgment here.. just the facts. Adults who have ADD tend to have children who have ADD. However, adults who use drugs and get pregnant.. continue to use drugs during the pregnancy, will often have babies who have neurological brian damage as a result and also be labled ADHD.

The different medications available attempt to enable the child to concentrate and stay focused. However, there is another way to treat these various brain disorders and that is through neurobiofeedback which stimulates various areas of the brain and subsequently increase the blood flow to the prefrontal cortex.

In recent research it was also shown that ADHD children's brains tended to develop differently and that some areas of the brain matured several years later as compared to normal children. This means that some of these children will outgrow their condition in their later teens.

As we have an adopted daughter whose birth mom did drugs I know about this subject backwards and forwards. We used neurobiofeedback with her beginning at age two. She had severe temper tantrums and was very destructive. We would have to wrap her in a sheet so that she wouldn't hurt herself or others until her fit was over. Later in school when she was 10 was the first time we decided to use medication to help her control her temper in school. We have found that massive doses of royal jelly and vitamin B complex works really well for her. Due to the side effects of the medication we stopped using them and now just use wholistic treatment.

There is a medical reason parents resort to medication and that should never be discounted. Each situation must be exmined from an individual perspective case-by-case. To make a general discounting statement about medication just demonstrates the lack of information that one really needs to be aware of when making a judgment regarding medicating kids.

I would recommend for everyone one Dr. Danial Amen's book. "Chang Your Brain, Chain Your Life" if you are truly interested in understanding how a deysfunctional brain really affects behavior.

Last edited by Carol; 10-13-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #117
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Do you?
Well if 2infinityandbeyond attitude is anything to go by then it's hardly surprising.
Calling people evil and warning them off from posting in a debate is not the best way to make friends.

Looking at the 23 points to a indigo then I am one but my aura is bright yellow so maybe I am a golden child, what ever I am or aren't one thing is for sure I do not consider myself to be superior to others.

I was a hyperactive child but in those days parents didnt give their children Ritalin lucky for me
Old 10-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #118
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What i have witnessed here since the creation of this thread is an overwhelming either conscious or unconscious attempt by a few to not only supress but to anihialate the knowledge of the existance of "Indigo" children.
I think you are miss understanding the intent of the "naysayers".
I'm reading the thread a lot differently then you are I guess.
I for 1 don't doubt the existence of indigo whatsoever, and nor have I seen
anyone else who has.
I'm glad people brought up the ego part of it because that is exactly the problem
I see with putting people into a group and saying they are special.
Its ego food.
I could quote many replies from the defenders in this thread alone and prove beyond a doubt
that the ego is getting in the way of their beliefs.

Whether you want to admit it or not, all that is written about indigo is nothing other
then higher states of consciousness.
For the record I first started reading about it years ago.
And as i mentioned before anyone can be "indigo", all that is required is the will to learn and progress.
Of course many do not and will not have that will.
But they are still equals and just as important as any other life that is.

I'll leave you to your thread now but I truly do hope you think deeply about
what danger arises from naming and thus creating division. Yes it may help certain people, but what about the others?
I'm positive we can all help each other without the need for classing and inflating egos on one side of the spectrum and ostrisizing people on the other (It's happening even though I know
it's not your intent).
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #119
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I think you are miss understanding the intent of the "naysayers".
I'm reading the thread a lot differently then you are I guess.
I for 1 don't doubt the existence of indigo whatsoever, and nor have I seen
anyone else who has.
I'm glad people brought up the ego part of it because that is exactly the problem
I see with putting people into a group and saying they are special.
Its ego food.
I could quote many replies from the defenders in this thread alone and prove beyond a doubt
that the ego is getting in the way of their beliefs.

Whether you want to admit it or not, all that is written about indigo is nothing other
then higher states of consciousness.
For the record I first started reading about it years ago.
And as i mentioned before anyone can be "indigo", all that is required is the will to learn and progress.
Of course many do not and will not have that will.
But they are still equals and just as important as any other life that is.

I'll leave you to your thread now but I truly do hope you think deeply about
what danger arises from naming and thus creating division. Yes it may help certain people, but what about the others?
I'm positive we can all help each other without the need for classing and inflating egos on one side of the spectrum and ostrisizing people on the other (It's happening even though I know
it's not your intent).
perfectly put... thankyou
Old 10-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #120
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

from OCEAN WINDS "Indigo is a label, it labels certain set of defined characteristics. According to those specific characteristics... 99.9% of humanity falls under them, the other 0.1% that dont probably being in a coma. "

UNBELIEVABLE...you do not know what you are talking about. before you state things, you had better be informed. so ridiculous to say 99% of the population are indigo. completely false!

why do you guys post such things?...and why do you just try to debunk what is reality? do you guys have some chip on your shoulder- insecure maybe? 2infinity at the beginning of the thread said it's not up for debate, but rather to help those who ARE INDIGO.

amazing how this topic attracts all the negative posters. i wonder why?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #121
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
from OCEAN WINDS "Indigo is a label, it labels certain set of defined characteristics. According to those specific characteristics... 99.9% of humanity falls under them, the other 0.1% that dont probably being in a coma. "

UNBELIEVABLE...you do not know what you are talking about. before you state things, you had better be informed. so ridiculous to say 99% of the population are indigo. completely false!

why do you guys post such things?...and why do you just try to debunk what is reality? do you guys have some chip on your shoulder- insecure maybe? 2infinity at the beginning of the thread said it's not up for debate, but rather to help those who ARE INDIGO.

amazing how this topic attracts all the negative posters. i wonder why?
lol... exactly the stuff we are concerned about
Old 10-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #122
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Well if 2infinityandbeyond attitude is anything to go by then it's hardly surprising.
Calling people evil and warning them off from posting in a debate is not the best way to make friends.

Looking at the 23 points to a indigo then I am one but my aura is bright yellow so maybe I am a golden child, what ever I am or aren't one thing is for sure I do not consider myself to be superior to others.

I was a hyperactive child but in those days parents didnt give their children Ritalin lucky for me
WHO CARES swanny! you have exhibited the most hateful behavior and insecurity of yourself. you should learn to love yourself, then you wouldn't exhibit such hateful behavior as you have here!
i guess you just need the attention...go and get babysat somewhere else!
Old 10-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #123
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

"One of the features of INDIGO people is an annoyance of those who cannot strive to increase their own potential, it is difficult not to tell them to sod off.
I am constantly striving to overcome this tendancy.
Hobbit"

HOBBIT... i couldn't agree w you more!! why overcome this tendancy? we speak from our gut and rarely flower our words!... i say it like it is. why do you think these ignorant guys keep reading the posts here if they disagree? isn't that ironic? instead of leaving, they keep adding their 2 cents? they must know that actually it IS a real phenomenon and it upsets them.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #124
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good luck dolphin I dont need a label but it seems you do.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #125
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Yes, in the absolute sense everyone is a "soul/being" which came from Source and are on a journey back to Source. I refer often to Hawkins scale of consciousness 1-1000. I think this scale can be a bit misleading for the competative ego. It could perhaps better be expressed as a negative scale like this:

0 is the top of the scale instead of 1000 and -1000 represents the lowest point on the scale. What I mean is that the scale is always negative until the journey ends in which you reach the zero-point. The point being that everyone has embarked on a journey from 0 into "negativity/dualism" and some has choosen to go deeper into the negative scale than others. Sooner or later all will return to the zero-point with a lot of wisdom gained on the way...

However, I do think the intention of this thread is a bit more "down to earth" and not so "absolute" as this. But what the heck right.
hey sanat, i read david hawkins book. a while back i was sick and went to a medical intuitive. are you familiar w muscle testing? it's based on "truth" registered by one's body through kinesiology (sp?). well i had several readings based on that scale. it's fascinating to know how you rate on the scale during difft. activities. i think this is a great way to help you to decide what your life path is. the higher the score, the more likely that it is a good way to go