Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Post deleted by author. What right to I have of risking the health and welfare of those I love.

Last edited by taadev; 03-13-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: delete post
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Children's nursery rhymes were probably invented by these sick pedofiles.

"Ring around the rosey, pocket full of posies, ashes...ashes, we all fall down!"
Sounds like a big explosion with lots of casualties.

"10 little 9 little 8 little Indians...7 little 6 little 5 little Indians...4 little 3 little 2 little Indians...1 little Indian boy."
Sounds like the very genocide that took place against the Native Americans.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:34 AM   #3
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the typos! It was thrown together a more quickly than I would have liked, but with a recent relatively direct threat, it was felt the time to release was now. Some of this is clearly guess work on subsequent research and pattern matches. Some was jammed into my brain without even asking. (Humpty Dumpty)

An experience, almost identical to that seen in 'The Secret', happened and left me with these tidbits lodged in my brain. It lasted two days and included falling out of bed; when I abrupty awoke, the story behind Humpty was on my mind. It was not on my radar to study these things; it seemed something/someone else was at play; a spirit? an angel? Heck I dunno! This has never happened and it was incredible. There was also an overpowering feeling of love. From who/what I cannot say; there were no 'voices from G-d'; only images, impressions. Several in triangles like the food chart.

Research seemed to support most of what I 'learned'; the knowledge of Symbols was jammed into my brain the next day, poetry was flowing like a river; I could not coverse without rhyming.

Although most of these are 'just' pattern matches there are others as well that seem to fit. "Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock, the clock strikes twelve...", (2012), and the process starts all over again.

Humpty Dumbty sat on a wall, (a symbol capable of giving birth, [egg with a mustach] makes one wonder whether "G-d" had a sex
change oh say ~2000 years ago. Perhaps old Humpty was pushed?
(Don't give Snopes/Wikipedia too much credit on sensitive issues.)

Perhaps all of our knowledge of G-d and man was compartmentalized to such a point that 'all the Kings Horses [power], and 'all the Kings men', could not put the true nature of G-d back together again?

Your point too was well taken. Do you know HOW many people were genocided from these lands. Many MILLIONS, I believe!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:47 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
"Ring around the rosey, pocket full of posies, ashes...ashes, we all fall down!"
Sounds like a big explosion with lots of casualties.
That one's actually about the Black Death, the plague in Europe.

"ring around the rosy"-refers to the characteristic sores a plague victim would get on their body.

"pocket full of posies"-the upper class used to walk around with flowers pressed to their faces because of the overpowering stench of death.

"ashes, ashes... we all fall down"-they'd burn the bodies of the dead, and catch the plague in the process, so they'd die sometimes too.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I have a few questions, 1. Have you ever been on this forum before under another name?, 2. You said likely one of your children was kidnapped and brainwashed?( you don't know?) 3. You said your mother was killed in a patient process designed to hurt the target, who's the target? and why?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Snopes denies the idea that the original limerick "ring around the rosie" has to do with the bubonic plague...but...if the shoe fits?

Otherwise...Tim...forgive me for this...but I'm just come right out and say it.
Are you on any medication?
Perhaps you need to talk to someone about your flight of ideas.
You've made very little sense here.
You'll likely take my comment as an attack, launched by the very forces which you portend have caused you this strife to begin with. I assure you that I am just speaking (writing) from my heart when I say...take a deep breath...read what you wrote...does it make sense to you?
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 AM   #7
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
Snopes denies the idea that the original limerick "ring around the rosie" has to do with the bubonic plague...but...if the shoe fits?"
-------------------------------------

"Otherwise...Tim...forgive me for this...but I'm just come right out and say it. Are you on any medication?"
"Perhaps you need to talk to someone about your flight of ideas. You've made very little sense here."
----------------------------------------------
Read William Cooper, there is tech, even in the public domain, that allows memory wipes.

As I understand you, it's 'normal' for one to forget the major surgery/cancer scare of their love one within a few years? Threats, followed by continued medical 'malpractice' too is 'normal'. And, with all DUE respect, you think I need meds?

A funny coincedence was something called the "Protocols of Zion" that matched, to the letter, with one rather large exception: there were few Jews involved; curiously though, as a percentage, many more Italians than should otherwise be present....

Perhaps they'd be better named the Protocols of Fascism?

While I fully recognize how crazy some of this sounds, especially leveraging children, read Ted Gunderson; the other information on the lessor uses of kids has been confirmed, very high in the community and multiple times.

Read the Guyana version of the Jones town massacre to see how some 'religions' are simply covers for brainwashing experiments. Look into the backgrounds of several of the known 'Satanic' leaders. Sickos with very good training...

Do you recall the tin-foil hat 'nuts' that believed in Aliens from other planets? Same old shizer different day...
--------------------------------------------------------
"You'll likely take my comment as an attack, launched by the very forces which you portend have caused you this strife to begin with. I assure you that I am just speaking (writing) from my heart when I say...take a deep breath...read what you wrote...does it make sense to you?
-------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps you are speaking from your heart, and then again perhaps not. Sadly, one just never knows these days as first rate 'social skills' are requirement number one for those that work through infiltratration. (Read as marrying into families; lying in wait. You'll never meet a more patient group; look how long it took them to get Palestine.
(Listen to the 'nut' Benjamin Freedman to see just how patient these secret societies are. Will California take as long?)

Makes no sense? Read a little more and THINK a little harder....

What truly blows me away is they're supported, largely, by the Blue Masons, most of which are honorable. (Lower degrees anyway) It appears that 14th degree = Atheistic where that is = to Satanist/Luciferian; a bit of a stretch if you ask me, but is that not how most are corrupted? (Little by little.) This works by keeping the information/tactics broken up and in the hands of few. (Read Pike's book that was formerly given at the 14th degree 'award'.)
Old 11-19-2008, 07:58 AM   #8
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Ps. The problem and strength for those that leverage same is several completely different 'shoes' MUST fit or the ever so critical plausible deniability BREAKS.
Surely you've noticed this in politics/war. No?

i.e. TWO NUCLEAR BOMBS dropped on Japan proper, when one off the coast would have sufficed to 'save American lives'. Only fools believed that one or the other when the aircraft carriers were out playing AWAY from the path of the enemy during the 'surprise attack' at Pearl Harbor.

Dual-meanings are KEY and the more shoes that fit the better.... This, naturally, is to keep the true meaning hidden or at least provide for the leveraging the incredulity thang....

People will believe what they want..... we need only hand them the bait...
Old 11-19-2008, 07:28 AM   #9
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I have a few questions, 1. Have you ever been on this forum before under another name?, 2. You said likely one of your children was kidnapped and brainwashed?( you don't know?) 3. You said your mother was killed in a patient process designed to hurt the target, who's the target? and why?
1) No and why do you ask? What other name posted similar information? 2) This is not kidnapping in the conventional sense; this is subtle infiltration, through lures. (Personal Jets, junkets around the world etc.)
3) Was allowed to die through poor medical care; to me they might have well have just KILLED her. (I too have had unrequired and invasive medical procedures. Looks like someone may have requested some tissue on which to leverage existing medical problems. I was the ultimate target and have only those with motives who, at this point, will remain nameless. Should the final threat of the "This is 'sensitive sh**' to the Secret Societies; they can take you out any time they want...", get followed through with, then that WILL change. I'm fully expecting to not survive this process, but will only release tactics.

These psychos are hurting children on both sides of the equation and that was a line they should not have crossed; this needs to be well known.

I've heard the "some things are bigger than you speach", but have come to believe I must have a Chihuahua in the family tree somewhere....
Old 11-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #10
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

it`s just that the title sounds a bit like a evangelist-paranoia-campaign.

satanism is a separate thing. it`s just a show; anton szandor la vey`s church of satan is such an example. just leave those poor satanists alone..they`ve got nothing to do with it and have no power of any kind...they are just a distraction that happens to come in handy; that`s all....
satanists, the O.T.O, caliphat, thelemites, etc....they all can`t be taken more serious than mickey mouse...and they have no connection to the really dangerous "dark forces" at work , that you describe.

keep your eyes and senses open..sure looks like you`re onto something, that others can`t grasp...the big picture is big!...therefore remember this:

You have to acquire a piece of mind which comes through understanding.

You must act in the face of reality, never taking counsel of your own worst fears.

You shall use all your senses to monitor very carefully all that goes on about you, inside and outside.
-Sandy Woodward-

godspeed

ps: the masons are another story...but they are not to be confused with satanists.

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-19-2008 at 08:20 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:11 AM   #11
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

If you are looking at a case of Satanic Ritual Abuse here, and don't know what to do, then there are people who can help you, as you are not alone. Try looking up Ted Gunderson maybe?

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #12
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post

satanism is a separate thing. it`s just a show; anton szandor la vey`s church of satan is such an example. just leave those poor satanists alone..they`ve got nothing to do with it and have no power of any kind...they are just a distraction that happens to come in handy; that`s all....
satanists, the O.T.O, caliphat, thelemites, etc....they all can`t be taken more serious than mickey mouse...and they have no connection to the really dangerous "dark forces" at work , that you describe.

keep your eyes and senses open..sure looks like you`re onto something, that others can`t grasp...the big picture is big!...therefore remember this:

You must act in the face of reality, never taking counsel of your own worst fears.

You shall use all your senses to monitor very carefully all that goes on about you, inside and outside.
-Sandy Woodward-

godspeed

ps: the masons are another story...but they are not to be confused with satanists.
I'll respond to every reasonable post that does not compromise my plan; if I do not respond within seven days then you'll have your answer as to the accuracy of things stated herein. It looks like the following <i>could</i> be in store; this is based on similar things happening to other witnesses/activists:

1)Being arrested on trumped up charges;
2)Being involved in an 'accident' of some kind: auto, suicided, robbery, sudden death, medical etc.;
3)Apparently, a longer term the plan, based on completely unrequired medical procedures mentioned above, are to poison one of my weak points;

I solemnly swear every piece of information given as first hand is accurate as stated. Furthermore I'd be willing to take a neutral lie detector or “Brain Fingerprint” to prove same. However, NOT one administered by a governmental source.

Thanks very much for your thoughtful reply; it included good advice. In my experience it's a good idea to hope for the best, but plan for the worst. I fully understand the incredulity thing for “Only small secrets need to be kept, the big ones are kept by public incredulity.” No one that reads this will understand everything, but most will understand some. In order to understand all of it you'd have to have crossed the normal boundaries set by our 'education' system and also been willing to cross the boundaries of what's accepted 'truth'; too few have the time. (As per our 'education' and/or brainwashing; be it formal, 'edu-tainment' or religious indoctrination.)

While I understand the 'paranoic' sounding material, what on earth could I be evangelizing?
Myself? I would only want my real name/face used to allow those that have read the material to know should the threats of 'taking me out' be followed through with, as then you'd have your answer. Perhaps someone, just maybe, might pick up the baton. I'm NOTHING in an of myself; just a lowly computer programmer that stepped on the toes of the local 'wicked witch' of the West. All kinds of garbage has been said to smear my reputation, however, as there's no other way to motivate people and isolate the target. How many people would respond to “We've this 'idealist' that's noticed too much corruption around here, sees a little too well for his and our own good. He needs to be isolated, financially decimated and perhaps even eliminated.” ?

It appears my having lived with those wearing the proverbial 'Red Moccasins' and also those wearing 'Blue', has opened my eyes to certain polarization tactics leveraged to keep The People apart; much of this would likely have not otherwise have been visible. I've also spent thousands of hours reading and watching personal testimony. One would also have to have read, fully understand, and hardest of all, sometimes, to believe the list that follows. An example is Benjamin Freedman's speech. For many moons it was taken with a grain of salt as I had been told by my Jewish friends it was baloney. When I listened to it first hand, and in his own voice, my gut said otherwise. Quite strongly I might add and one thing I've learned to trust is my intuition, my 'gut instincts', that many times went against 'accepted knowledge' have turned out to be correct too many times to question and I will be the first to tell you some of this could be incorrect and is based on patterns and double-speak; I hope I've been clear on which is which. The leveraging of CHILDREN(!) is not one of them. On the others DO NOT TAKE my word for it! Read the material, much of which you can simply and easily listen to, and make up your own mind, but please do. The following reading list is in no particular order.

1.COINTELPRO (To understand those targeted and how well this infiltration game is setup.);
2.Dr. Leyman's Mobbing material;
*Note* I myself was questioning what appeared to be happening, but as mentioned previously this garbage of using children has been confirmed by multiple sources. Most people I knew with incomes >$1,000,000 were aware, but were unwilling to risk their 'castles', let alone families. However, you must ask in such a way that they believe you do not suspect, but already KNOW; this to put them in a position of having to lie to you. If they respect you, they will, usually in my experience, 'spill the beans'; retired police/firemen are also aware of their roles in stalking 'blacklisted' people, but few are aware that children are being hurt. This vehicle is said to a) Be linked to politics; b) Once upon a time, used to out criminals or other 'bad people'; it's now used on activists, and whistle-blowers. Lucky me I've all these 'occupational' risks. Research how TRUE, and effective activists 'luck' turns real bad. (There are many fake activists 'leaders' these days; just like in the Chicago Black Panthers when they were almost summarily executed. These are used to 'out'/'bird-dog' effective and potentially 'dangerous' participants that could 'rouse a group of people' into action. See Cointelpro for the reason their targets were chosen.
3.“Psychological Anchoring” and it's use to strike terror in only the target leaving others exposed to much of the same stimulus without the same impression;
4.William Cooper's material;
5.Clinton Witnesses and their 'misfortunes';
6.Pleiadian (sp?) material, 'Tall Blonde' aliens that failed to show; this, however good it initially felt, caused a HUGE drop in credibility of all those that claim to be associated therewith. It's consistency with the ARYAN Nazi plan, and our current power structure makes me very uncomfortable. Is project Blue Beam backed up by their arrival? Any good military structure, just like a well run computer department, has layered backup plans for events that MUST succeed. (Like well running computers.)
7.Archeology: Egyptian, Mayan, Incas, Mayan; The latter three for sacrificing and the knowledge seeming gained, also leveraging terror to control the masses.
8.Benjamin Freedman speech (To understand how corrupt our media now is and how patient these very old secret groups are.);
9.Olmecs, Decline of the Moorish Empire (To understand how fully our education system is corrupt. The evidence suggest, quite firmly, the African people were apparently the foundation of our culture; it was stolen at some point and credit given to others.)
Note what would happen if this evidence was taught to all? HATE and GUILT would vanish between the races; The People would come together like NEVER before into Uno Raza.
Just WHY did the Rockefeller's start and fund 'La Raza'? (Genocidal teaching RACIST group.)
10.'Who Killed JFK Jr.' 911truthnc (To understand the use of these brainwashed kids.)
11.Read all sources of the Red Sea Scrolls translations to see how 'G-d' WAS, apparently, a She not a He at this stage of our evolution. While on the subject read the story on the best translator on the planet, hired to lead the Israeli team, his opinions and his demise.
12.Alternative 3 (Not a certainty, but quite plausible; I gave it >50% chance of being true on it's own merits and my read of history. When added to several of the images of nuclear destruction during my 'secret' experience the % was raised;
13.Read and understand the symbolic 'lingo' of the Illuminati and their boast of the truth being hidden in plain sight;
note The LAST Mother Goose 'Nursery Rhyme'; Are we conditioning our kids to be wowed by the ancient nature of these groups? To prep them for being corrupted/overwhelmed/coerced?
14.It is my fear you may also have to have had 'The Secret' experience and two year ago if someone told me what I'm about to say; it would have been rejected outright. (As would the existence of Extra Terrestrials.) During this experience I had a serious, difficult to correct and very GROSS mess that was bothering me every time it crossed my path. (It would have taken elbow length gloves and some serious laboring to clear it out.) On one of The Days during my experience, when I awoke it was gone. Now, either in the middle of the night I awoke, took the actions stated, and then forgot the entire procedure or something else happened. Again, I NEVER believed in 'magic' nor miracles, but have never been a sleep walker either. The only thing close to psychogenic amnesia experienced occurred while in Mexico, a very long time ago, when someone apparently slipped something into my drink. The second occurred while at my daughters graduation in the locale selected by the person that likely infiltrated her life and forever, somehow, changed her direction and our relationship. (He also had local help and was only part of the influence; it's a very complicated and layered system of isolation.)

<B>Regarding the above: there are few certainties in life; in fact there is only ONE, not TWO as we've been told by the banksters that run the joint. </B>

While I recognize the Satanists are indeed a separate thing, in my experience there is a connection; perhaps at a higher level in the $power$ structure. Why is the CIA Finders allowed to exist? (One, indirect threat, came from a friend of the person closest to my daughter and included information about how some of the upper echelon folks at Bohemian grove were Satanists. Of this I was aware and also of the allegations of sacrificing children to gain power/knowledge. This tactic goes back a very long time and seems to have been used with apparent success, by several different cultures. You must not forget in our culture double-talk is required for reasons previously stated; terrorist threats are made through psychological anchoring based on the targets “database”. After receiving this possible threat and moving forward anyway, did the incredible event I'll call 'The Secret', as that's the closest example I've found, transpire. Someone was able to leverage both Freemasons, Blue Masons, and delivered a threat from the Satanists. They know I'm a die hard 'idealist', as they call us around here, raised with Southern Baptist values. The context was in a so-called 'Red State'. We're raised with the modern version of 'Spartan' values: "G-d, Country and then Family" and as Cooper said, “Those that are not willing to die for any of these are already dead.” This is from where we pull most of our Marines/other military personnel, and for these very reasons.

After the rather unique experience, referred to above as identical to 'The Secret', all doubts as to the existence of something/someone far greater, something or someone that seems to allow one to be handed information from the future, all doubts as to the existence of same vanished. (One strong impression was of a stock market crash; the following week it started. This freaked me out and had me wondering whether the other, more calamitous images were also come to pass.)

Again, I do not know what "G-d" is and believe we may, due to our own mental limitations, be forced to anthropomorphisize (yikes sp?) same. However, now I DO know, without a doubt there is something 'out there' capable of exuding feelings of extreme care/love. (Or does s/He/it manifest from within?

In the context of the above this is all very confusing, especially for a science nerd/borderline atheist, that had questioned some of the very foundational PROGRAMMING of his own faith. (e.g Never could understand why a G-d worth knowing would reject those that had not come to Christ, but were following the rules set forth. (Good Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, etc. One also, that, apparently, 'CHOSE' a certain people based on something they could not control: birthright. (i.e. You're not a 'Jew' unless you're mother was and I believe the Brahmans of India enjoy similar birthright privileges)

Did you ever see the Mel Brooks comedy where 'Moses' (or Mises) was coming down from the mountain with several tablets and trips causing some to break? If you read the Egyptian commandments you'll see expressed there were, possibly, several meanings; or was it a coincidence? Only the author knows for sure, but one thing is for certain: the Egyptians were a very civilized people. The insisted on animals to be treated humanely and our authors felt that, and other commandments too, on how we treat others in our daily life, were, apparently, superfluous and left out. The Egyptians were much more civilized than I was led to believe and clearly more civilized than the editors of G-d's word as expressed in the Judaic and Christian Bibles. However, and perhaps lucky for me, I've been following the Egyptian versions without even knowing it. It was easy; all it took was having a heart, a conscience and being raised by a person with same. This has caused me and my family much grief with the sheer volume of corruption that was inserted into my path and my being somewhat of a 'legal Beagle'. 'You see too well', and 'you're too honest' has been told to me on more than one occasion, the latter by a person that claimed to be quite religious and generally is a very good person.

Another very strong impression that happened at the time was of pending nuclear destruction; it felt like my instructions were to translate the information delivered and/or learned first hand, into images that could not be misunderstood and into a media that survive such a scorching holocaust.
[What do I find in our Bible? An apparent prohibition on 'same; that was very odd.]

Then to cast them into every lake, every ocean; to bury them deep and to plead with others to the same; this so that this information would be available in enough volume that this heresy against our children would have a good chance of being wiped along out in the next chapter of 'Planet Earth'.

If only everyone could feel and see whatever it was to which I seemed to connect; even though 'The Secret' trailer gives a very good example, the feeling of care, of love, are hard to put to words and when one tries to describe it to a Christian, programmed American style, it does trigger the 'I think you've flipped response.' However, as any MS Psych student can tell you, mental illness manifests in younger years, not in your latter. If this was some pathological experience why did it wait 50 years?

After the 'secret experience', all fears of death and dying completely vanished as did all doubts of something being 'out there'. Curiously, several health issues vanished as well. I was overcome with a calmness, happiness and inner strength never before felt. Somewhat short, however, of complete calmness in the face of a clear threat, followed several hours later by the same individual, by a clear attempt to hurt me. My biggest fear is that, due to there existing few that would withstand threats against their family, let alone their children, that should I be “taken out” by these secret societies before having released the information, the most evil tactics you could possibly imagine, would allowed to continue unabated. Worse, should 'Alternative 3' be accurate, they would also be allowed to continue in the next iteration of planet Earth.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:28 AM   #13
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't read every word of every post herein as some are very lengthy.

It sounds like you are in the middle of an Illuminati ring. Have you listened to the Svali material? Or read any of her stuff? She was a high ranking programmer for them. She was "stationed" at the San Diego Power center.
What whe says, sounds like a lot of what you are experiencing. Mu parents are also experiencing what I think is an Illuminati ring in Oregon as well and it runs all the way up to Judges and higher state governmet officials and it is all tied into the Child Protective Sevices there. There is a definite campaign against Christians in that state, and the children are being taken away from almost solely Christian families and they are being given to government officials as pay offs for political favors. My parents had their two adopted children taken away for no reason, and discovered they were awarded to friends of the lady who runs CPS as paymnet for a political favor. The judge in the case was visiting the bilogical father in prison and he even has a murder charge against him. I mean it gets weirder and weirder.. My parents have had a few news paper articles out about it and they have been on the radio a couple of times. I think they are about to give up an impossible battle to win. They say the corruption and scandal goes too far up the tree. Every time they feel they are close to a victory, something comes out of the wood work from an even higher level to thwart their every move.

It seems the D.A. and the Governor are the only two in the entire town that are with my parents in this battle. IF this keeps going, there seems to be a major investigation of the entire city counsel and CPS coming. It looks like a boat load of government officials may be looking for new careers.

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #14
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

taadev,

with those insights, all you can get as response is denial, because it is too horrifying and also complex. really little do i know about the things you`ve seen, but i`ve always had that "feeling" in my mind of really sinister things going on as you mentioned in your extensive post.

it is really bad..so better keep a low profile..don´t fight against it..otherwise you will take their side without knowing..hitler was probably someone who saw "it" and dared to fight "it", he flipped, all went wrong (kill em all)... .fortunately you seem to have acquired a PEACE of mind. stay self centered..but still you must find out more..so that you can inform others in a more comprehensive way. be sure to not get too emotional.

boil it down..to the essentials...in other words the more you know, the less you need to say.

there are lots of different sources of information around for sure. in the end though, we all have to find our own truth.

think i´ll have to go through your post again...maybe i`ll send a pm.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #15
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post

It sounds like you are in the middle of an Illuminati ring. Have you listened to the Svali material? Or read any of her stuff? She was a high ranking programmer for them. She was "stationed" at the San Diego Power center.
What whe says, sounds like a lot of what you are experiencing. Mu parents are also experiencing what I think is an Illuminati ring in Oregon as well and it runs all the way up to Judges and higher state governmet officials and it is all tied into the Child Protective Sevices there. There is a definite campaign against Christians in that state, and the children are being taken away from almost solely Christian families and they are being given to government officials as pay offs for political favors. My parents had their two adopted children taken away for no reason, and discovered they were awarded to friends of the lady who runs CPS as paymnet for a political favor. The judge in the case was visiting the bilogical father in prison and he even has a murder charge against him. I mean it gets weirder and weirder.. My parents have had a few news paper articles out about it and they have been on the radio a couple of times. I think they are about to give up an impossible battle to win. They say the corruption and scandal goes too far up the tree. Every time they feel they are close to a victory, something comes out of the wood work from an even higher level to thwart their every move.

It seems the D.A. and the Governor are the only two in the entire town that are with my parents in this battle. IF this keeps going, there seems to be a major investigation of the entire city counsel and CPS coming. It looks like a boat load of government officials may be looking for new careers.

Mach66
Yes, socalled "Child protective" services were involved, as were THREE JUDGES. "They" were also able to flip THREE of four attorneys hired to protect me at a cost of over 40K.
This with NO SUCCESS!
This goes very high as Police/Fire/Ems were also involved; false police reports, strange behavior/skits designed to blow my mind; it worked for a time, but has also worked to make me stronger. 'The Secret' too gave me new strenght and resolve. I've disarmed so don't worry about any violence as I could not hurt a worm.

Also, there are a lot of incredibly honest and good hearted Jews around, but they too may have been buffaloed.

With Love,
Tim

Last edited by taadev; 02-21-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:16 AM   #16
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Here's an excerpt from Cathy O'Brian's book on Mind Control. Trance Formation Click here for the links that connect the dots from La Vey and Aquino's 'harmless brand of Satanism'.

CHAPTER 7 - CHARM SCHOOL

After Aquino instilled my base sex programming, I was often taken by Houston to Youngstown, Ohio to attend the sex slave training camp hell hole referred to as "Charm School". Houston often performed in the Youngstown area at county fairs, Fraternal Order of Police shows, or any little country music entertainment gigs that would bring us in the proximity of the dreaded Charm School. On occasion, Kelly would go through the torture process with me.

But usually Houston delivered me to the door for training with other CIA and Mafia slaves my age, and then left taking Kelly with him. When Charm School was in session, there were several girls being tortured and trained at once. I have seen and known numerous girls to go through Charm School, but, understandably, few are reported to have survived or recovered their minds enough to talk about it.

Charm School was reportedly operated by an identified member of the Mellon Banking family (Byrd’s Endowment for the Arts’ largest contributor). The operator took the name and role of "Governor" from the movie My Fair Lady, in an attempt to confuse my torturous reality with movie fantasy.

In the movie, Governor is the cockney title given the professor who transformed a female street urchin into a functioning high society lady. Additionally, Mellon’s use of the title, Governor, was intended to create scramble for the real Governor who frequented the school as though it were only a whore house. I am referring to then Governor of Pennsylvania (and later U.S. Attorney General, now secretary for the United Nations) Dick Thornburgh.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post

Mach66
Old 11-21-2008, 06:04 AM   #17
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post

-Sandy Woodward-

godspeed

Look what I stumbled across, thanks to the person that suggested "svali". You will learn there IS a connection and it goes very high. If the non-semitic Jews known as the Khazars were Phalice worshippers and that sexual trauma to children causes them to disassociate and become 'programmable', is it not likely this was learned, many years ago, and brought to the modern would via the same group?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UX2...eature=related

Who would suspect 'little lambs with a FLEECE as white as snow'? The suckers do follow your kids to school and everwhere they go. Laying waste to their social network of friends and introducing them to fiends.

'Intellectuals' can be very impatient with stating the obvious unless they are hinting at something else, perhaps, in the case of the 'little lambs' the hint was that inside they were not so 'white'.

This nursery rhyme fits, to a tee, with what happened to my kids.... at public school. Coincedence?

These suckers are evil and smart.... and are riddled throughout our cultures.....
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #18
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Corrected URL/other Tech issues activists need to be aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by taadev
Look what I stumbled across, thanks to the person that suggested "svali". You will learn there IS a connection and it goes very high. If the non-semitic Jews known as the Khazars were Phalice worshipers and sexual trauma to children causes them to disassociate and become 'programmable', is it not likely this was learned, many years ago, and brought to the modern would via the same group?

I'm also going to post this on the thread to correct the URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UX2KA0mDE

Who would suspect 'little lambs with a FLEECE as white as snow'? The suckers do follow your kids to school and everywhere they go. Laying waste to their social network of friends and introducing them to fiends.

'Intellectuals' can be very impatient with stating the obvious unless they are hinting at something else, perhaps, in the case of the 'little lambs' the hint was that inside they were not so 'white'.

This nursery rhyme fits, to a tee, with what happened to my kids.... at public school. Coincidence?

These suckers are evil and smart.... and are riddled throughout our cultures.....
thanks for the mail, i did look at your new post already but had little time to go into it any further.
I`m still a wage slave of the system...working full time to survive...
for how many years have you been observing these happenings?
cheers
Just noticed the URL was mangled somehow; although this is likely not related, I've never had no many issues with my computers/hard-drives/DNS access, wireless up one minute and down the next, up again, but connected to someone else's apparently locked network for which I did not have the key, etc., etc.

The URL above has been corrected,

To answer your question it's been for about ten years. Before that my 'luck' had been great. Income over 200K then a sudden turn down. (The Mobbing thing, on the job, started ~1998 and I'm no slouch when it comes to systems.)

Shortly thereafter, all kinds of garbage started happening, cherry contracts dropping from the sky, gun fire at a campsite next to ours. Getting arrested for, and get this, 'resisting arrest'.

However, I WAS carrying a loaded tape recorder and using it a/g a ranking teacher from UC Berkeley, "Director of Psychology", to be precise. She seemed to have 'forgotten' that which she teaches, this ended up in my getting taken down like a bull by two local, to her, cops and resulted in three broken end plates. (Back injury causing much chronic pain.)

I'm posting this dialog to correct the URL and add information. Another former activist had warned me that the more tech you use the more 'they' will screw you up and this HAS come to pass.

Another likely form of harassment is your cell phone will develop a mind of its own and you'll be calling people without even trying.

Thanks for the response!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:17 AM   #19
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...CTION=symptoms

Last edited by Slerbot; 02-16-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:49 AM   #20
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:38 AM   #21
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slerbot View Post
Please consider this info, it might be true too: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...CTION=symptoms
Why would such a person be told 'This is sensitive information and the secret societies can take you out anytime they want'? (Just two hours before attempting to crash my vehicle at highway speeds?)
There was a witness to this act, perhaps group mental illness? Perhaps it's contagious?

As I was forewarned about this particular tactic, and as a preemtive measure, there were TWO, independant "exams". Revealed: 'Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder', from the Mobbing and a very well faux threat, using mafia markers, and likely drugs to cause my kid to fail to return home. (This was after a new 'friend' of my kid, stepped on a few 'psychological anchors' to let ME know something was awry with their relationship.)

These feigned terrorist tactics are used, initially anyway, to scare the target away, or to trigger them to do something illegal. (Also, faked car accidents using, certain blue masons to sanitize police reports to cover any discrepancies in the circumstances.)

We also lost one of our best activist leaders in Canada to getting run over by a car. How to kill/maim,neutralize in a 'civilized' country.
- Car accidents
- Cancer, sudden death, heart attacks, and other illness
- Incarceration (If they're stupid enough to fall into traps.)
Research for yourself, that is, if you're not already aware. e.g fates of effective activists from the sixties; seems activism/whistleblowing can be hazardous to your health.

The sociopaths attempt to twist the PTSD symptoms into various mental health disorders.

Warning to those in similar boats: TAPE RECORD YOUR SESSIONS as well referred to psychologists, like attorneys, are largely aware, but dare not speak up. Some of the 'best', as per the referral system, are part of the crew.

Google "Leyman swedish mobbing" for research and the 'mistakes' made in this very subjective field; sometimes they truly are mistakes. In the US we euphamize it into "bullying". IMHO, this is to confuse people, and especially children, into falling into the mental picture of physical bullying. The latter is only a very small part of the picture due to it's being reportable to the police.
[URL="http://www.leymann.se/English/00002E.HTM"]

These tactics are largely a social psyop, where, if the targets children can be sucked into taking some bait, the parent(s) can be, via association, outed by the community. (If the child avoids the bait then they simply lie.)

Tags
activism, harassment, masons, satanism, secret