Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jordon Maxwell...THANK YOU

Jordan Maxwell...Thank you for your SACRIFICES to bring information forward. We love you.

Here is a YouTube Video dedicated to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpzcpAL5ws
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:36 AM   #2
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordon Maxwell...THANK YOU

I love jordon Maxwell. He is stellar at research and seems genuinely concerned. He says never give up your guns so I am heeding his sage advice. I wondered when someone would mention hem. Maybe someone already did but this is one vast forum.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:35 AM   #3
Latasomi

YES, Jordan Maxwell is very much loved and appreciated, without a doubt. Peace ~
Old 09-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
adrenochrome
Avalon Senior Member

Project Camelot will interview him soon!!!!!!!
adrenochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenochrome View Post
Project Camelot will interview him soon!!!!!!!
I am assuming you know what adrenochrome is? How addictive it can be and how they extract it from the human neck/spine?
Old 09-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #6
R.Z.

Donate to Jordan through his "Sovereign Earth" Store
Old 09-13-2008, 10:32 AM   #7
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Woaw..

The speech along with the music made this video so profound. His words resonate so strong.
Thank you for sharing this
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Z. View Post
Dude...you have the best pic ever R.Z. The Big Labowski is one of my favorite movies. After seeing that movie for the first time I went bowling for 9 hours straight.

You know that rug really tied the room together!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:35 AM   #9
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

funy O.o I just found this thread just after I started to watch.

Jordan Maxwell-The Book The Church Doesn't Want You To Read
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRuxC...eature=related

I just started so I dunno realy what it's about yet.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell...THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Jordan Maxwell...Thank you for your SACRIFICES to bring information forward. We love you.

Here is a YouTube Video dedicated to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpzcpAL5ws
Thanks QUESTINY, for bringing this up.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:55 AM   #11
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ll&hl=en&emb=1

I don't have anything against Jordan Maxwell or anyone that likes him. I know though that when it comes to religion Jordan tends to lie to make his point. I can't believe he said that "annointed comes from the hebrew word for sex". He even said that Solomon never existed. Well... Harvard is confident that he existed because of the evidence that has been found. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...11/MN24970.DTL

Just check the video above! Those are HIS presentations in the video!

Last edited by Rainchild; 03-23-2009 at 04:12 AM.
Rainchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:43 AM   #12
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Jordan Has brought forward some very great research. His work has released anyone who opens their mind from the prison that we have been placed in. He is much loved and respected in my behalf.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:45 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I especially like Jordon Maxwell regarding symbolism, conspiracies, hidden laws and constitutions, meanings and interpretations, secret societies, secret governments, etc. I don't listen as closely when he discusses theology or biblical matters. His presentations are real eye-openers. He was talking conspiracy before it was cool. Thank-you Jordan!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #14
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Jordon Maxwell...THANK YOU

Thank YOU Rainchild for the debunking video! These are not minor 'mistakes', and seem to be too rudimentary to be mistakes.

Another theory, relevant due to the author of the video using it against Maxwell's 'Mana' argument, one that also had a ring of truth due to the Olmec culture and other 'mysteries', were found in the Moorish lectures on youtube. One particularly interesting was given in [FFD-7:30] an African studies class by professor Pimenta-Bey. He also provided solid evidence for a lot more than the whites were first the slaves of the blacks; this alone really blew me away.
The historical evidence is strong, why is this not taught in grade or secondary schools?

Can you imagine the hate and guilt that would dissipate if this were taught at a young age in schools? One fact that has become very clear after years of research is that polarization of the masses is an old and fine art that just keeps growing over time..

Gosh, what harm could happen if the blacks, whites and other races too came to realize we're all really just once “race”? One with different cultures, features and genes that evolved a very long time ago due largely to our environmental needs. The fact genes are highly adaptable and can evolve very quickly when the species, or cell's, survival is threatened. [e.g. As proven by a scientist via lactose intolerant cells thrown into an agar plate with only lactose upon which to survive.]

Anyway, back to Maxwell's debunker, if I recalled the source of the theory correctly, as several other Moorish lectures were also watched. Therein it was alleged the words of the Bible were, let say borrowed, and may have taken place in another locale such as the Americas where 'mana'/mushrooms do grow. A few things were then switched around to hide the role of the African culture in not just our religion, but architecture and even our Republic. The latter was verified via portions of our Constitution with the Moors, who apparently did have a large Republic in North America. The 'Mound People' of the Mississippi may have been the main center for this Republic.

What's with this HUGE fear mongering and disinformation campaign complete with many researchers seeming to take aim at Christians?

This video reminds me of the debunking of Stitchen's work by another translator. One of his symbols for a planet was clearly that of a star in other translations. (Or visa versa, it was some time ago and involved fear mongering over planet X.)

If Stichen had a reason to make this change it should have been mentioned as it too was very rudimentary deviation from the norm. Perhaps the document was from an artist and not a scribe, for example. As no mention of this leap of faith was noted, let alone a reason why, the investigations of his work stopped and he lost all credibility.

Then to later find Zugami's information too added to the likely fact there's a huge disinformation and fear campaign going on in the world and it's very, VERY well funded.
Can you also imagine, quite easily, that character dressed up in a shiney black cloak with those eyes staring down at you?

Project 'Blue Beam' and the coming of a new 'Messiah' is starting to look less like theory as time goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainchild View Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ll&hl=en&emb=1

I don't have anything against Jordan Maxwell or anyone that likes him. I know though that when it comes to religion Jordan tends to lie to make his point. I can't believe he said that "annointed comes from the hebrew word for sex". He even said that Solomon never existed. Well... Harvard is confident that he existed because of the evidence that has been found. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...11/MN24970.DTL

Just check the video above! Those are HIS presentations in the video!

Last edited by taadev; 03-26-2009 at 04:52 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote