Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #101
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: United Kingdom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phosphene_Sparks View Post
Hi,

I'm in Bristol here. I'm well up for meeting anybody for tea and cake sometime. I need to talk to like-minded people. Living in conspiracy central on your own is not a healthy space I feel.

Best

M
I know what you mean pal. It's great to finally have a place like this to chat to like minded folk in the same country.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #102
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladan View Post
I know what you mean pal. It's great to finally have a place like this to chat to like minded folk in the same country.
Yeah totally, but you know how people are stigmatised by the whole thing. i suppose i've been indoctrinated somewhat into believing that we are all crazies... and of course there does appear to be quite a lot of delusion around the place.
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #103
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: United Kingdom Thread

Nice to see a few people from Bristol, my old home town (city).
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #104
Steve_G

Hi all

Great to see so many Brits announcing themselves, but it seems a bit chaotic at the moment. For that reason I just started another regional specific thread for my area called Midlands UK. I'll still keep monitoring this thread (no point in cutting ourselves off from each other because of circumstantial geography) but it should help us get a clearer idea of who's where.

It's also ideal for any passing MiB of course, so make sure you ask for photo ID before you open the door to strangers. And make sure you're suitably armed just in case ...
Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #105
Loonix
Avalon Senior Member

Hi from Newcastle, UK here. Nice to see so much activity on these boards after such a short time =)

<edit for spelling >
Loonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #106
jackthehat

hello from sunny Belfast!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #107
jaychilton
Avalon Senior Member

Hello its Jason here from Tilburg in the netherlands here, originally from the UK, at the moment debating where to relocate, currently looking at the Black forest Munich area. my friend has some land in south of france on the spanish border but no planning permission for building, so maybe good for a bunker. also maybe even the Uk. all depends where we end up. Will be building up our survival gear over the next few months and really need to get a group together or looking to join a group which has already been established. I have family in the UK so may even up end there
jaychilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #108
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully we won't come to this type of behaviour in U.K.??lol.

Sourceavid Icke site.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #109
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Hey peeps. UK massive in the house. I know the PTB know im in the uk anyway so whatever. Sometimes amongst your own friends you feel like the only one awake so its good to see you all. All my mates glaze over when I talk about this stuff....nobody cares, they just want to get drunk. Ho hum....personally though I feel the Uk will be wiped out! Why have the windors also purchased land in southern america? Maybe they should go back to Germany
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #110
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah i know what yer mean-everyone thinks i'm crackers when i pipe up abite real important stuff like everything that everyone else ignores.All my mates are bothered abite is eastenders,football ,cars and ale!!I get so disheartened and feel so lonely in this life and my outlooks just don't seem to gel with most.Anyway we're all here now so what the heck!!lol.Great site-addictive also!
Old 09-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #111
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

heya fellow truth seekers!
Incase you havent seen it yet...this is the first part to latest video from David Ike...its a MUST WATCH!!!

I listened to it last night...and really, wow, he is determined to get this stuff out to the public asap!! I believe we need to be following along with this and doing our bit to raise awreness in the public as fast as poss! The more people who are mentally/physically prepared for dramatic change then the better it will be for all in readiness for re-building our communities!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBYoEo9u-Us

you may have to upload it first so there is no interruptions...but enjoy!

best wishes to all

fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #112
PhyRoxin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevyUK View Post
Greetings all !!

Its so promising to see so many Brits here so soon... I personally think we have the unique opportunity here.. Our country is so small in comparison to others, its hard not to imagine the possibilities...

Anyway, south Birmingham here!

Freaky eh ?
What up
Hailing from Wolverhampton...so close enough!!
I've set up an individual thread for wolvo but willing to get together with any fellow way shower

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1139
PhyRoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #113
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I'd already posted on this one? never mind...Doncaster here anyway! Nice to see so many like-minds coming out of isolation. About Bloody time

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #114
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

hi peeps!

just found this link on another thread, so thought i would share it here....I have been aware of it for some time, but not yet participated....this is the way of our future!

http://www.gmlets.u-net.com/
Old 09-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #115
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi firehorse 10

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 10-14-2008 at 08:04 PM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #116
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread Sussex Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria View Post
Hello from East London. Thank you for the forum. I counted 4 other Londoners. Get in touch/Keep in touch.
hi there

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-08-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #117
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread Sussex Way

Great to see loads more UK people around!

*hugs and waves of love and light to all*

If you know anyone else in real life who is into this stuff, let them know about Project Avalon and get them to sign up!
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #118
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hi im from manchester i have 4000 sterling ive taken out of the bank im ready to rock!!!!!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #119
GazUK
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from Stockport

Wow amazed at the amount of people here from the UK in just a few days, i didn't realise there are so many of us in the UK, i'd honestly given up on finding like minded people on this isle.

Gaz
GazUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #120
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
Hi firehorse 10
i have to be very careful what i say on here but i have so much info to share im also from uk /london in fact . i have been told of a safe place and have just returned from there i would very much like to share what i have but i dont want a return off the helis or pyschic attack i received as a result of what of an email to bill / kerry im looking for some like minded people .

Sir Galahad!!

This sounds intruiging information you potentially have and im sure we all understand your reluctance in disclosing info on a public area if you feel your safety is in jeopardy somehow.... only do what feels right in your heart and instinct!!

Of course all of us here who are genuine seekers, and not representing TPTB, would be very interested about any info regarding 'safer' places in UK and elsewhere...after all, this is one of the primary reasons we are here....

my advice is to not say anything until you properly feel you can trust a few individuals....if the info you have is valuable, then it can be 'dispersed' and filtered out to the public through others....
My main point here, is YOUR NOT ALONE!!!

peace light and blessings to you and your loved ones!

firehorse
Old 09-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #121
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm no postings from anyone else for a few hours!!
LOL where is everyone?? you all busy trying to keep up with the thousands of threads popping up?? Its a bit mad eh!!?
I have been struggling ..and thats with putting in about 4 hours a day checkin in!!

OK well, i just wanted to put this out as a 'reality check' for us all here on this tiny Island...
this evening it was announced on the news that a major holiday/flight company had gone bust...and it has left nearly 100,000 people stranded all over the world!...... now, fast track a couple years....potentially major events happen that directly impacts the world globally....and what could suddenly and easily happen??? just picture the impact of 100's or 1,000's of companies just going 'bust' over a short time.....that could be millions of your average people stranded globally with no backup!!!! Let alone all the other potential 'impacts' we could have to endure??

this is not meant as an alarmist posting...I still believe we stand a good chance of changing timelines etc..for any near future events...

I think its just something to reflect on...how easily things could topple...and if they close the main means of getting off the UK Island...under any circumstance, then we will defo be relying on each other and the communities we build from this point on!!

ACTION has to be at the front of our minds!!

planning needs to be thought out carefully!!

Please can everyone start giving serious thought and ideas towards our end goal of ..HAVING A COHESIVE PLAN!!!

wishing u all a good weekend!
live laugh love learn

fire
Old 09-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #122
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

hi from london
Old 09-13-2008, 01:04 AM   #123
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, firehorse i would be a little stranded at the moment if the net was cut on all of us-just meeting the awakened ones and they pull the plug!?I can't see it happening for a while yet we may have 2 years or so?(with the net that is!?).I'm going to have to get me head dine in a minute-i have to go out and try and wake some people up tomorrow over a pint or two!lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #124
eris
Avalon Senior Member

hello from devon
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #125
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Hmmm no postings from anyone else for a few hours!!
LOL where is everyone?? you all busy trying to keep up with the thousands of threads popping up?? Its a bit mad eh!!?
I have been struggling ..and thats with putting in about 4 hours a day checkin in!!

OK well, i just wanted to put this out as a 'reality check' for us all here on this tiny Island...
this evening it was announced on the news that a major holiday/flight company had gone bust...and it has left nearly 100,000 people stranded all over the world!...... now, fast track a couple years....potentially major events happen that directly impacts the world globally....and what could suddenly and easily happen??? just picture the impact of 100's or 1,000's of companies just going 'bust' over a short time.....that could be millions of your average people stranded globally with no backup!!!! Let alone all the other potential 'impacts' we could have to endure??

this is not meant as an alarmist posting...I still believe we stand a good chance of changing timelines etc..for any near future events...

I think its just something to reflect on...how easily things could topple...and if they close the main means of getting off the UK Island...under any circumstance, then we will defo be relying on each other and the communities we build from this point on!!

ACTION has to be at the front of our minds!!

planning needs to be thought out carefully!!

Please can everyone start giving serious thought and ideas towards our end goal of ..HAVING A COHESIVE PLAN!!!

wishing u all a good weekend!
live laugh love learn

fire
Fire, your totally correct and yep this forum has become manic, I was starting to think it was me who was struggling to keep up...lol

I have decided to start limiting my posts to subjects that matter, at this time the only topic that concerns me is that creation of radiant zones with people of like mind. I strongly suggest people read micheal st clairs light-seeds book to get an idea of how to create these. The clock is ticking and if things do continue to get worse cos the NWO are totally scared and don't know what to do, that will make them unpredictable, hence dangerous.

But, the whole reason about creating radiant zone is about creating a new reality and not because we are scared about what the NWO may or may not do.

My friends the time is now, if we are serious about making a change.

I don't know about other people on this forum, but I feel like I have been waiting to create a radiant zone for years. How many others have had the same feeling?

If I am not alone in this belief, then my friends what we waiting for?

Let's do it!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote