Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > The Caribbean

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jamaica

I would like to start the ground crew for Jamaica.
Link me at: andreheath@gmail.com
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:53 AM   #2
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I would like to start the ground crew for Jamaica.
Link me at: andreheath@gmail.com
Respect ..DJ Pablo ontop of things...Amazed to see a Jamaican face on a subject as this ..WOW ..i thought i was the only one who knew whats going on. Representing Portmore...got a few friends in the know if things get hectic and we need muscle...to help get stuff done.
djpablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Most definitely. I am ready. Let's start spreading the knowledge.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Apolgies for posting here me owd friends just saw this whilst surfing the news-thought you may find it interesting if not please ignore it!lol.

'Aliens are among us'
published: Monday | September 15, 2008

Paul H. Williams, Gleaner Writer

He's a firm believer in aliens and UFOs (unidentified flying objects), and researches the topic night and day. He first came to His Story's attention earlier this year when he sent an email response to the article, 'What Frank Grandison saw (Part 2)'. In the email, he suggested that Frank might have been abducted by aliens and taken to the Blue Mountains.

In my effort to find out exactly what he was talking about, Paul 'DJ Pablo' Riley, as we shall call him, opened up a whole can of worms, well, a spaceship of aliens.

"People might think Frank is going nuts, and I can understand, because we all do when faced with something we do not understand, but what if he's not? Then we have got a very dangerous and scary situation on our hands," he wrote.

"It is quite obvious that Frank might just be an abductee, who's been used for some form of experiment by what is known to many people as the Greys, who have been using religion, witchcraft and other things to manipulate us for as long as we have existed on this Earth. From what I found out they are actually like robots, 'cyborgs', alien-made bio-mechanical organisms, used to just do work, manual labour."

Overactive imaginations

But what is the basis of this strong belief in creatures, objects and abductions that some people are convinced are mere figments of overactive imaginations?

Riley: "I have always had this gut feeling from I was a child that there are more intelligent beings elsewhere than just humans on Earth, but I could prove nothing. I have always been a huge sci-fi fan, big fan of Stargate.

"I have some DJ friends who live overseas, and who are actually doing research on this stuff, and they used to talk all the time about aliens and I used to not really take them serious. Until one of them send me a link to Zeitgeist (a documentary film produced by Peter Joseph about the Jesus myth hypothesis, the attacks of 9/11, and the Federal Reserve Bank , as well as a number of conspiracy theories related to those three main topics ).

"After watching that, I found a link to an interview on the Disclosure Project, hosted by a Dr Steven Greer, with people from the military giving testimony about what they know over the years about aliens. I was so shocked, I started spending hours on the Net, just digging. I decided that, to be sure I should check the FOIA, which is the Freedom of Information Act, at cia.gov.

"Lo and behold I found tons of declassified files. I went to fbi.gov, found some stuff there too. From there I found a site called majesticdocuments.com. That site is like out of this world. They have stuff on the team who took the bodies of aliens who were discovered when a UFO crashed."

Mysterious objects

Now Riley is an ardent ufologist, who has a voracious appetite for information on mysterious objects and alien beings. His collection includes audio-visual, textual, and electronic documents. In one of the videos, there is an "actual alien interview", he said. "That particular alien is not really like us, that one would freak people out."

But who are these aliens? "All I know is they are here. I have interviews of men who have seen them up close. What I have since found out is that they have always been here with us, from the beginning of the human race, which I have since found out is a hybrid race," Riley stated. He said there are 57 species of aliens from many places, some walking among us as humans.

Researching aliens and UFOs is a serious pre-occupation for Riley but, when he's back to Earth, the 39-year-old father of two is a music producer, sound engineer and a disc-jockey, known to many entertainers. Music is his life.

We Earthlings have nothing to fear for, according to Riley, "these aliens are friendly. They don't seem to be here to kill us at all. That's the weird part. They are like scientists checking out primitive animals at a zoo".

Yet, a belief in the existence of aliens might run counter to the belief in God, and thus the public might treat his philosophy that there are greater beings than humans among us with suspicion or ridicule, even. But Riley doesn't believe in "the one (God) being taught to the public in church. So it's definitely not the God of these so-called pastors".

Greater power

He said the belief in God was discussed with a particular group of aliens and they said even they did not know of him, but they know of a greater power. "All the religions we have on Earth were created by aliens in the first place," he claimed, "If you ever know the half.

"I would like to show you the stuff I've got because telling you will only make me sound crazy. It's better you see some evidence, but I swear to you, they are real, and they are here, all the time. This will not be easy for you to understand, and I can understand. Look, you have to think with an open mind because I'm gonna tell you stuff that will have you wondering if you're in a nightmare, but it's all real."

paul.williams@gleanerjm.com.

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ews/news1.html
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #5
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Antaletriangle.

I have read the interview before. It was actually done with our group member DJ Pablo. I was hoping that he would have posted it before. We are hoping that the article will spark some interests into alternative theories. It is time that our country wake up to what is going on.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Hey DJ Pablo, perhaps you can update us on any ongoing progress resulting from that article.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #7
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Hey DJ Pablo, perhaps you can update us on any ongoing progress resulting from that article.

Thanks.
Still waiting on the reporter to send me the feed back.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'll be interested to see the research on it thanks.hope all's well over the 'pond'!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #9
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I'll be interested to see the research on it thanks.hope all's well over the 'pond'!!lol.
That info is not important ...what is ...is disclosure to as many of my people as i can ..so that they stand a fighting chance in this world of lies. I have enough info to convince them i just need them to pay attention for a while...with an open mind. Some are already waking up...i can feel it. That article definately sparked some interest in the subject amongst my people.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

One of the methods that I am using to open the discussion further in Jamaica is disclose as much information as possible to close friends and family, with the hope that I will awake a cascading interest to their respective close friends and families.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:50 AM   #11
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

yes mon!
me's not livin in jamaica right now, and me's not jamaican by birth, but my wife is from the country near negril.
when i am in jamaica i am the only whiteman for miles around. i feel very much at home.
my heart burns with love for my jamily. i hope to live on this blessed rock one day.
all we need is a piece of land with a well and we're in business.

much love and respect

mark

p.s

any chance that you're a marley fan?
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:18 AM   #12
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkmeldon View Post
yes mon!
me's not livin in jamaica right now, and me's not jamaican by birth, but my wife is from the country near negril.
when i am in jamaica i am the only whiteman for miles around. i feel very much at home.
my heart burns with love for my jamily. i hope to live on this blessed rock one day.

much love and respect

mark

p.s

Every Jamaican is a Bob Marley fan.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:46 AM   #13
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

then i man must be a jamaican.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 AM   #14
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes mon!

much love and respect

mark

p.s

Hey welcome to the forum, my friend.

We are all Marley fans. One of the greatest musicians ever.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:30 AM   #15
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Jamaica

what a great prophet as well. i would not be alive if it wasn't for bob marley.

if a ground crew is to be established in jamaica, i definately want to be involved somehow. my love for this island and it's people melts my heart.
i believe that the meek will inherit the earth. i have felt the love of god for this kind of heart, and the plight of the 3rd world must be redeemed.

something deep down inside tells me that jamaica will be safe.
what do you guys feel?
if we but only ask, then it will be done.

love mark
Old 09-24-2008, 08:06 AM   #16
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
what a great prophet as well. i would not be alive if it wasn't for bob marley.

if a ground crew is to be established in jamaica, i definately want to be involved somehow. my love for this island and it's people melts my heart.
i believe that the meek will inherit the earth. i have felt the love of god for this kind of heart, and the plight of the 3rd world must be redeemed.

something deep down inside tells me that jamaica will be safe.
what do you guys feel?
if we but only ask, then it will be done.

love mark
I hope your right man ..so many people here are sleeping i doubt that i will find 20 who knows whats up...and i feel a responsibility to save them all but waking them up will definately be hard ..and some just will never wake up. But i wont give up I will try to get them prepared..to save as much as i can.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:32 AM   #17
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpablo View Post
I hope your right man ..so many people here are sleeping i doubt that i will find 20 who knows whats up...and i feel a responsibility to save them all but waking them up will definately be hard ..and some just will never wake up. But i wont give up I will try to get them prepared..to save as much as i can.

i know what you mean. this forum is the only place that i am able to finally have conversations about reality. to the rest of my family and friends i must sound like a lunitic. so be it. i also feel compelled to let my light shine before men, and i remember that a theif who was being cruxified for his crimes was the first one into paradise. i believe as you, we must never give up the fight. at the very last moment god can save anyone. we just have to keep planting the seeds.

i man a farmer...

p.s
djpablo, what are your views on haille selassie I?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #18
djpablo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i know what you mean. this forum is the only place that i am able to finally have conversations about reality. to the rest of my family and friends i must sound like a lunitic. so be it. i also feel compelled to let my light shine before men, and i remember that a theif who was being cruxified for his crimes was the first one into paradise. i believe as you, we must never give up the fight. at the very last moment god can save anyone. we just have to keep planting the seeds.

i man a farmer...

p.s
djpablo, what are your views on haille selassie I?
He was just another great human being who was battling the system like we are doing now. The struggle continues.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:03 AM   #19
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

truth
Old 10-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #20
PTTurboe

Yes Mon!

I LOVE Jamaica - I have been there 23 times and was planning to go to Negril next month for a vacation....

Not looking like that is going to happen that quickly!

But, Soon Come...