Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default eXchanger calls this one: FLOOD-GATE/it is way beyond WATER-GATE

- Here's a juicy one.

Wonder what the Obama voters are going to think
when this becomes widespread knowledge ?

http://ragingdebate.com/politics/the-chrysler-railroad

THE eXchanger calls this one
-- FLOOD-GATE/way beyond water-gate

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 08:05 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: eXchangers calls this one --FLOOD-GATE/way beyond water-gate

COULD a moderator change the title to:

eXchanger calls this one: FLOOD-GATE/it is way beyond WATER-GATE

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: eXchangers calls this one --FLOOD-GATE/way beyond water-gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
COULD a moderator change the title to:

eXchanger calls this one: FLOOD-GATE/it is way beyond WATER-GATE
Done!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:51 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: eXchanger calls this one: FLOOD-GATE/it is way beyond WATER-GATE

- FUROR GROWS...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-46261447.html

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Susan, from 3 independent sources it is clear that Obama may well be dead in 5 months. One is a 6 year old Mexican psychic and the other is Cliff High from the web bot project.

The whole political scene has become so sureal to me that I just don't see where it is worth any emotional investment to give to any of these yahoos. Time travel is much more fun as a topic to me these days.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

From personal experience....I'm a finance Director for a major Auto Dealer CORP....

This has been a WALL STREET game...wanna hear how it goes?

Since last December...the game went like this....

Sales were down...direction was in the area of CASH FLOW....it does not matter if you sell a car or not..the money MUST get paid by the BANK within 5 days or less....Pay plans were adjusted for this.

As long as you had cash flow..the banks looked solvent.

The banks now look steady...then comes out a stimulus package..."cash for clunker"...and sales go wild...banks are lending..and people are buying....

Problem...Factories have cut back production....dealers are running out of the bread and butter of vehicles that keep the steady flow of business....

Are you seeing a trend here yet????

Let me help you out...this is a wall street game if ever there was one...
This weekend is a big sale weekend for American car dealers...and inventory was depleted just before the big weekend..timing is everything here...the vehicles we need won't be available until mid September...too late for the big sale weekend here this weekend....

Now...wall street has an agenda to ramp up inventory production....problem is...this will be too late for the car buying season...and October will see a major decline in Auto sales....mark my words....banks will lower interest rate..and already have....adjusted yesterday....rates have not been that low all year...it's a a wall street game....both Republicans and Democrats are manipulating this game

Those dealers that closed...despite their affiliation with any party...I can assure you they were not following the "cash flow" program...and opted for the sales program...in other words..they were doing business as usual..trying to stay afloat....by sales...and not going the route of the "cash flow" agenda that was in place.

There were a lot more dealers closed then those mentioned at that time frame...from different manufacturers ....and I'm absolutely convinced they were trying to stay afloat by means of sales rather then the agenda to make the banks look solvent...at a time right after the big bail out

This is my job..this is what I do..and I've seen the trend for a year now..and the buying policy of the banks...and how the game has been manipulated

Never in the 20 years that I have been doing this has Cash flow been more important then sales...it's very important..but has never taken front seat to sales...ever

Last edited by BROOK; 09-06-2009 at 06:45 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:40 AM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Susan, from 3 independent sources it is clear that Obama may well be dead in 5 months. One is a 6 year old Mexican psychic and the other is Cliff High from the web bot project.

The whole political scene has become so sureal to me that I just don't see where it is worth any emotional investment to give to any of these yahoos. Time travel is much more fun as a topic to me these days.
Obama's death is the last thing we need. He would be a martyr and there would be riots. No, let's keep this one alive to have to deal with the mess he has stood at the helm to bring about in the agenda.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:08 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Obama's death is the last thing we need. He would be a martyr and there would be riots. No, let's keep this one alive to have to deal with the mess he has stood at the helm to bring about in the agenda.
i am NOT so sure, he is THE TOP MAN standing

isn't there someone else pulling his strings !!!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #9
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Someone else pulling his strings? Ah yes!
Obama has been exposed as a foundation operative and agent of Wall Street finance capital, controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski, George Soros, and Goldman Sachs. Obama's mother was an official of the Ford Foundation, the World Bank, and US AID. By all indications, Obama was identified for future political use by Brzezinski at Columbia in 1981-1983, during Obama's secret lost years. Obama has worked for the Gamaliel Foundation, the Joyce Foundation, the Woods Fund, and the Annenberg Foundation
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #10
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

To me this sounds like a dis-info story that is being used to create the illusion of a two party system. We all know that Republicans and Democrats serve the same masters. The Democrats play the good guys and rape you with taxes and "causes" and the Republicans rape you with wars and conflict.

If the democrats were being guided by a different force than the republicans then why are we sending more troops to Afganistan and why is Obama sending case to the supreme court to uphold the "torture is okay in wartime" baloney.

I was in a band called The Invisibles and we wrote a song called I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE. It was about Bush at the time, but the one line in the song that says it all went like this..."Republicrats and Democans are shape-shifting reptilians"...

Whenever I see a left/right paradimign article, I assume that it is there to diguise the fiction of a two party system...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #11
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Ok, so immediately you have ruled out 2 of the 3 sources.

Is the 3rd source credible?

My pet dog said Obama will see out his term.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
historycircus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
To me this sounds like a dis-info story that is being used to create the illusion of a two party system. We all know that Republicans and Democrats serve the same masters. The Democrats play the good guys and rape you with taxes and "causes" and the Republicans rape you with wars and conflict.

If the democrats were being guided by a different force than the republicans then why are we sending more troops to Afganistan and why is Obama sending case to the supreme court to uphold the "torture is okay in wartime" baloney.

I was in a band called The Invisibles and we wrote a song called I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE. It was about Bush at the time, but the one line in the song that says it all went like this..."Republicrats and Democans are shape-shifting reptilians"...

Whenever I see a left/right paradimign article, I assume that it is there to diguise the fiction of a two party system...
That was my initial thought when I was reading this, but I offer this caveat: the reason the Democrats and Republicans can keep us buying into their parties, and pretending that the current system is still functioning, is because of the conflict. To some degree, it has to be real to be believable. I'd guess that the ratio of Democrats and Republicans who sip martinis in the shadows and think of new ways to get the sheep to shear themselves, to Democrats and Republicans who really believe the system operates at face value 1/10. That 90% carries on the useless bickering, while the other 10% reaps the rewards.

The U.S. auto industry is dead. But American military contracts are booming.

I'll take my M1 Abrams in candy apple red - and some fuzzy dice to hang from the barrel
historycircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

might be a long wait for that biscuit then
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote