Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Is Osama bin Laden Speaking out?

Hi Everybody,

Today it was reported by the general media that Osama bin Laden left a message on an Arabic website calling all Arabs to fight a Jihad (Holy War) against Israel.

I'm not so sure.

Just as the boy that cried wolf, the US has repeatedly been guilty of creating false flags and giving false statements (weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, nothing of torture in Gitmo, the economy is sound in the banking system etc. etc.), could it be that between the US and Israel they are creating a false Bin Laden?

We only have the 'experts' from the US' word for it that it was actually him.

Does that word carry that much weight now?

Why would the US do such a thing? There seems to be a certain urgency to invade Gaza and probably Lebanon to eventually invade Syria and Iran.

Could this 'message' be fabricated to remind the general American and Israeli public that Arab nations are all terrorist States?

Will Israel increase their fire power to combat the 'Jihad'?

It willbe interesting to know peoples' take on this and also see how this plays out over the next few months.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Osama bin Laden Speaking out?

Hi Steve

Goood post. Obviously that message wasn't from Osama. I belive this is just part of the powers that be using their controlled media to brainwash the public and condition them for when Obama "engages" with Iran. That was his word! by "engage" did he mean pop on over for a wee chat, a bikkie and a cup of tea? I don't think so! I read "engage with Iran" to mean physically engage as in war. I hope not, but time will tell.

Funnily enough, the bin Laden family were friends with the Bush family and even had business dealings with each other at least as far back as 1972 with a Bush family owned business that began with the letter "Z" the exact co name escapes me now but was something like Zarbusto Energy or Zarbusto Oil.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Just preparing the sheep for the next false flag
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I agree... Next false flag very imminent... I heard the so called news of Osama calling for Jihad on the car radio today and God forgive me but I just burst out laughing... thinking is anybody going to swallow that sh.....t any more... but it turns out that yes every one does... I mean the last video they did the actor didn't even look like him... didn't he die of Kidney disease a few years ago anyway??? Any how I'm feeling uneasy about the whole Obama inuaguration thing... I hope I'm wrong but I sense some sort of Illumanati sacrificial dark numeric satanic **** going down...I'm no good with numeroligy or astrolagy... Is it even the real Obama at this stage??? Don't they swap them at Fort David ?? has Obama been there yet??? I just keep getting gut feelings it's all about Iran... I keep saying it in posts about the planets heart chakra being in Iran... I'm like an old crazy lady at this stage repeating it.... but I hope the Bill Deagle vision was simply that... a vision of what can be averted..... But somrthing big is going down... in more then one place but it's all connected....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:47 AM   #5
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg
I think this is nov. 2007.She was assasinated very shortly after.The ptb seem very intent on getting something going.Gaza has been dragged into fold.Bin laden served his purpose once,twice,three strikes your out.Lets see where it leads.MOST of the world knows,just not this side of the world.Sure is interesting times we live in.

peace,love squared to the power of infinity to all......kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I agree... Next false flag very imminent... I heard the so called news of Osama calling for Jihad on the car radio today and God forgive me but I just burst out laughing... thinking is anybody going to swallow that sh.....t any more... but it turns out that yes every one does... I mean the last video they did the actor didn't even look like him... didn't he die of Kidney disease a few years ago anyway??? Any how I'm feeling uneasy about the whole Obama inuaguration thing... I hope I'm wrong but I sense some sort of Illumanati sacrificial dark numeric satanic **** going down...I'm no good with numeroligy or astrolagy... Is it even the real Obama at this stage??? Don't they swap them at Fort David ?? has Obama been there yet??? I just keep getting gut feelings it's all about Iran... I keep saying it in posts about the planets heart chakra being in Iran... I'm like an old crazy lady at this stage repeating it.... but I hope the Bill Deagle vision was simply that... a vision of what can be averted..... But somrthing big is going down... in more then one place but it's all connected....
Manifestation through repetition into the subconcious They think we're all sleep

They are doing a 61 day count down to the inauguration.

61 Nobel Laureates in Science Endorse Obama - Scientists ...

Alabama Poll: McCain 61%, Obama 36%

Barack Obama came away with 61 percent of the votes in Laramie County

New Zeal: Obama File 61 Institute for Policy Studies and the Obama ...Jan 9, 2009 ... Obama File 61 Institute for Policy Studies and the Obama "Movement". Obama

The number: 61% -- Voters see Obama victory | Deseret News (Salt ...

Mar 6, 2008 ... Those results earned her 65 delegates to Obama's 61 delegates.

61% Say Obama, McCain Wives Influence Vote (Bush, Hillary Clinton ...

Our Republic: Obama Routs Clinton 61%-37 in Mississippi

And the list goes on
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:45 AM   #7
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 777 I read your posts with fascination you know so much about ritual and numbers.. What is the signifigance of 61? and what are they hoping will happen? ...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hi 777 I read your posts with fascination you know so much about ritual and numbers.. What is the signifigance of 61? and what are they hoping will happen? ...
Engage is the key wordThis is what i think it is.Obama is the Forerunner like John the baptist. The natural man who brings about the man of fire within himself. Nature unfolds through four stages and at the fourth stage the 5th element weds with nature and this union gives birth to the divine. 4 horses matter 3 spirit

From Duality to Synthesis

The Opening Of The Seven Seals

<< Revelation 6 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer

3.5 3.5

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-15-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #9
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, I think its classic "wag the dog!"
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:38 AM   #10
no caste

Isn't Osama bin Laden dead?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #12
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Apparantly that's what Bhutto said in an interview.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi She-Ra,

You're exactly right.

Benezir Bhutto told David Frost during an interview on November 2 2007.

A few weeks later she was assassinted.

The BBC decided to censor the interview and edited out the comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMiuF...eature=related

Not only am I embarrased to be British when this sort of thing happens, but am annoyed as it's the British public that is paying for this sort of blatant censorship.

An official explanation about the censorship may be found at the following address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIsRP...eature=related

Go figure.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
Apparantly that's what Bhutto said in an interview.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Kind of lol like Walter Cronkite.

Soviet Reaction To JFK's Assassination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpF6HwMVZUA

Check Soviet footage from a different angle today. It's the wrong trajectory [the current story that we were fed - reopen the case with Soviet data] and don't think that a lot of people don't want Osama/Obama dead. We all know it. It's a replay. Murder is no solution.

Besides the technologies available to make this 'event' happen (e.g. exotic weapons, kind of souped-up versions of bomb-strapped elements with no free will or willful covert operations), the more interesting play opens at the Smithsonian Jan 16-09. Lots of speakers, from philology to history to social connections to ... all facets. Abe Lincoln 200 Anniversary.

http://americanhistory.si.edu/exhibi...=38&exkey=1210

History is richer than sad sacks desperately clawing for replays.

Last edited by no caste; 01-15-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #15
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Yes and then Obama says this:

"President-elect Barack Obama said on Wednesday that al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden remain the "number one threat" to US security, after a new voice recording emerged from the terror group's leader.

"Bin Laden and al-Qaeda are our number one threat when it comes to American security," Obama told reporters, after the recording warned the president-elect of new fronts in bin Laden's self-styled holy war against Western interests.

"We're going to do everything in our power to make sure that they cannot create safe havens that can attack Americans. That's the bottom line."

The 22-minute audio recording, whose authenticity was confirmed by the US-based Site Intelligence Group, was the first commentary from the al-Qaeda leader in eight months."

I don't know how the Site Intelligence Group confirmed this, cause according to Benazir Bhutto, he died and there is this fake video, where you can clearly see a fake Bin Laden on it at: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...osamatape.html . Maybe they helped confirm that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction"

There have also been reports about how real the Saddam Hussein that was captured was. Arabs said that in the news picture of the area where he was found in a hole that you can see on Youtube, showed date trees with dates that were a totally different colour than they should be in Iraq at that time of the year, so it could have been staged. There were subsequent reports that Saddam Hussein's wife claimed that the captured man was not her husband. This could be quite possible, seeing as Saddam had a number of people around him that were made to look like him, to reduce the threat of dying by asassination.

How much longer is the US going to use the old excuse of Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda are their number 1 target and attack anywhere that they say this threat is?
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

22 minute message - using a master number

Osama bin Laden

ever notice the numerology of osama is 13

and, his name is a 47/11 ?

hmmm---THE NEW PRESIDENT elect won't be there for long

if something happens to him -- the vp steps forward

and, when the vp steps forward -- does that make space for hilary ???

geez...that is a scary thought !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Even when the messages were video, a comparison showed significant differences between file photos of the real osama and the person on the tape.
I'm sorry but it strains credulity that he could be getting the medical care he needs while on the run in the hills of Afg/Pak for 7+ years. And its too convenient that he pops up at the times when policy/opinion need a little nudge. Sadly most of the pop here in the US are nationalists all too ready to believe this.
We can't know if it's him, but I really doubt it. I'm praying it's not foreshadowing by the scripters.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #18
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

if u go here and listen live. they r talking
about this right now
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #19
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Good post Steve-A.

I personally think you are right on. It's another false flag just to remind the American public that if you are from the middle east, then you are a terrorist.

If you remember back in October, Colin Powell went on TV saying that there would be a crisis that would take place on January 21st or 22nd and it would not be clear who was in the right but it was important that the American people stuck by the American govt. Later that day Joe Biden was asked about Powell's comments to which he agreed and expounded on Powell's comments.

Perhaps keeping Osama fresh in our minds was an attempt to resurrect any fleeting disdane for middle easterners as it has something to do with these dates and what the PTB are planning.

I personally feel that it will have something to do with the middle east. We shall see very soon.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPOeQZdHYw
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Died from kidney disease ages ago I think
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:10 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
That image is silly and does a disservice to Obama. While I understand that people do not like him (and even more so nowadays), it is a waste of energy to make such silly pictures.

That energy would be best used to keep an eye on what Obama does. I am not happy with him and that explains why I posted the topic, "Won't Get Fooled Again". I allowed myself to be fooled by Obama and now I must live with it. It is part of the reason why I no longer post at DailyKos.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:00 AM   #22
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

yes Osama is finally speaking out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogspWCMbFYk

----

The Elites are using our techniques to fool us...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote