Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hal Turner

Have a look at this folks!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this now before it is wiped off the web and please pass on to any friends in the USA.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00958565&hl=es
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hal Turner

Try this one hopefully I have it correct
Old 01-06-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Notice the date for demoneterizing the U.S. Dollar Early F eb 09 . Is this the test that Obama is going to face that Powell and Biden talk about ? If it is its time to start moving the 401 k`s and pensions out of the U. S.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I feel very sad for America and its people. So much of what is happening seems to be originating from America. Is it because America is such a melting pot of all cultures of the world?
Old 01-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't care for Hal Turner because of his links to white supremacist groups.

He may have a good point with this article but otherwise, he does not have my respect.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:46 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Okay fair enough. I've never heard of the man. But maybe its a case of "Don't shoot the messenger"

Cheers

Carmen
Old 01-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I believe America is the vehicle because it's the country with the most power and influence globally.

That makes it the best tool for the job if your goal is world domination.

The other side of the coin is that America is also the only country that could have single handedly derailed their plans. It's ability to do that had to be removed.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:57 AM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I feel very sad for America and its people. So much of what is happening seems to be originating from America. Is it because America is such a melting pot of all cultures of the world?
I don't really think so.....What we have in our "favor" is off world technology. The Illuminati of America feud with the EU faction and we have the superior technology to back it up. All the way back to 1910 when a UFO base was discovered in the southwest to the back engineering of the Roswell crash, the US Illuminati have benefited greatly from UFO technology. From Roswell they retrieved a device that could look into the future...how valuable is THAT????!!!! Not to mention the "secret" meeting between Eisenhower and Aliens in 1947. The US govt gave us the "trinkets and beads"......the LED, fiber optics, PCs...etc and kept the earth shattering tech for themselves (anti-gravity and inter dimensional free power). We also had vast natural resources not available to other countries. They exploited them then destabilized after they drained off all they could. And here we are a flaming leviathan on the ocean. I think we may still have a few tricks up our sleeve.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I don't really think so.....What we have in our "favor" is off world technology. The Illuminati of America feud with the EU faction and we have the superior technology to back it up. All the way back to 1910 when a UFO base was discovered in the southwest to the back engineering of the Roswell crash, the US Illuminati have benefited greatly from UFO technology. From Roswell they retrieved a device that could look into the future...how valuable is THAT????!!!! Not to mention the "secret" meeting between Eisenhower and Aliens in 1947. The US govt gave us the "trinkets and beads"......the LED, fiber optics, PCs...etc and kept the earth shattering tech for themselves (anti-gravity and inter dimensional free power). We also had vast natural resources not available to other countries. They exploited them then destabilized after they drained off all they could. And here we are a flaming leviathan on the ocean. I think we may still have a few tricks up our sleeve.
Stargazer, I agree with most of what you say here, except there is one thing I respectfully disagree with and that is when you state that "we have superior technology". The "we" you refer to is where the error is insofar as it is not the United States people or government that possess this technology, it is the "Illuminati" of the West that have possession of this technology. So, they are not reliant upon the US and our failing economic & political capital around the world. The US is a sinking ship and all the rats are going to be looking for something else to cling to.. the next best ship out there. They may very well drive us into destruction to get there by using what remains of our influence and our vast military capabilities, but ultimately a world "government" can be run from any part of the globe, not just the US.

I personally think that the Illuminati are falling apart and their plans are ripping apart at the seams. Although this is a good thing, it is their last ditch efforts to preserve power that may cause the next false flag event. They will not prevail, but it may well be a very challenging road ahead for all as they try their damnedest. I fear Obama is controlled the same as everybody since Kennedy, but I will reserve that judgment for now and give the man the chance to prove me wrong.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:48 AM   #10
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a fundamental problem I have with this whole scenario since I heard it many months ago:

If what Turner says is in fact correct and unfolds just the way he says, then would it not stand to reason that if we are able to recoup any monies, for even pennies on the dollar, when the Amero is introduced, that our debts that are also in dollars be devalued to the same amount? Doesn't that make it basically a wash? Or is it your understanding that our assets will be devalued but our previous debts will maintain their same values after the transition to the Amero?

I hope that makes sense because I would love to hear what others think about this.

How could you devalue our assets in the form of savings but not devalue our debts when they are both borne out of the same currency, the American dollar?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #11
Kathleen

Hal Turner is an evil bigot...do a google (or any engine) search on Hal Turner FBI informant.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I was doing a search for something I saw at realityzone.com/currentperiod and was skimming along and noticed this post. Coming from G. Edward Griffin, I thought it worth some merit.

Source: http://www.realityzone.com/20090109.html 2009 JANUARY 3 – JANUARY 9

HAL TURNER AT IT AGAIN. THIS TIME PRAISING CIVILIAN INSURRECTION

On New Year's day, a friend sent me an email containing a message from Hal Turner, a former talk-show host who, indirectly at least, is calling for insurrection against the government. After reviewing numerous serious crimes committed by the President and the President-elect, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Chairman, the Secretary of the Treasury, and Justices of the Supreme Court, Turner says:

"By themselves, any one or even two of these problems would be merely an illness that the Republic could deal with. Suffering all of these problems at the same time amounts to Cancer. A cancer that is killing our Republic.

"There are only two ways to deal with cancer: either you kill it or it kills you. As a thinking person, it ought to be plain to you at this point, what solution we have in mind and why we're telling you repeatedly, in advance, to be not afraid. We are going to do what HAS to be done. When it happens, do not be afraid. This has needed to happen for a very long time to protect this Republic and the USA will be better off once it does happen.

To those of you who are about to be dealt with, you brought this on yourselves."

MY REPLY:

Mike, be very, very careful. Turner may not be what he appears to be. There may be agent provocateurs in our midst trying to precipitate an armed revolt that, not only would be easy to put down, but would provide the usurpers with a handy excuse to declare martial law. This may happen anyway, but we don’t want to be suckered into making it easy for them.

Turner implies that there is going to be a well organized wave of citizen-led arrests and/or assassinations. Anyone who cheers such a plan could get caught in a well-laid trap designed to identify the most militant dissenters and then "disappear" them into the prison gulag.

Be very, very careful.
Ed Griffin

Last edited by peaceandlove; 03-08-2009 at 06:29 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
I was doing a search for something I saw at realityzone.com/currentperiod and was skimming along and noticed this post. Coming from G. Edward Griffin, I thought it worth some merit.

Source: http://www.realityzone.com/20090109.html 2009 JANUARY 3 – JANUARY 9

HAL TURNER AT IT AGAIN. THIS TIME PRAISING CIVILIAN INSURRECTION

On New Year's day, a friend sent me an email containing a message from Hal Turner, a former talk-show host who, indirectly at least, is calling for insurrection against the government. After reviewing numerous serious crimes committed by the President and the President-elect, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Chairman, the Secretary of the Treasury, and Justices of the Supreme Court, Turner says:

"By themselves, any one or even two of these problems would be merely an illness that the Republic could deal with. Suffering all of these problems at the same time amounts to Cancer. A cancer that is killing our Republic.

"There are only two ways to deal with cancer: either you kill it or it kills you. As a thinking person, it ought to be plain to you at this point, what solution we have in mind and why we're telling you repeatedly, in advance, to be not afraid. We are going to do what HAS to be done. When it happens, do not be afraid. This has needed to happen for a very long time to protect this Republic and the USA will be better off once it does happen.

To those of you who are about to be dealt with, you brought this on yourselves."

MY REPLY:

Mike, be very, very careful. Turner may not be what he appears to be. There may be agent provocateurs in our midst trying to precipitate an armed revolt that, not only would be easy to put down, but would provide the usurpers with a handy excuse to declare martial law. This may happen anyway, but we don’t want to be suckered into making it easy for them.

Turner implies that there is going to be a well organized wave of citizen-led arrests and/or assassinations. Anyone who cheers such a plan could get caught in a well-laid trap designed to identify the most militant dissenters and then "disappear" them into the prison gulag.

Be very, very careful.
Ed Griffin

See what I mean?

He's just there to stir up trouble and unlike David Icke (who is trying to do the opposite), he has a hell lot of followers off of Avalon as well.

Do not even give attention to this bigot. If it is true about him being a FBI informant, he cannot be trusted.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote