Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 02:25 AM   #26
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: C a n a d a

I am glad to see that many Canadian are awake or awakening. I have a forum for Canadians, that can bring these discussion further. Feel free to use it to help spread the word. www.caniverse.ca

Is there any persons in the Essex County area? Love to hear from ya!
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:53 AM   #27
siddharth

Hello,

I am in Toronto area and very much in "thinking mode".

I saw a query about free energy or ways to generate alternate energy, but have not seen the reply, can the person in question or any body else answer or give us some links or directions on how to produce own electricity say DC or AC (it can be converted to DC) some think like that ?

Thanks,
S.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 AM   #28
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm Cyberbird. Living in Montreal. I follow my instinct.
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #29
pearlmann
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all i'm dave i live in Edmonton too. i guess i have been looking into this sort of stuff since 2003 or 2004 At first i was qiut sceptical but so many seemingly smart people all over the world saying the same sort of stuff.
It makes me sick actually that normal people just want to get by the best we can. only to find out we don't have a chance in the real world unless we all get together in a united mass of millions and do what has to be done in order to change the world they way it is supposed to be! without the brainwashing to instill fear from our neighbours around the world i'm sure that most people just want to be free spirits to experince the real world and all it has to offer no matter where there from or their religion. anyways i have been stocking up on food and stuff but as far as plans to get out of the city i don't have the resources for that so it will have to be home sweet home. but as for security stuff i have been reluctant so far to go there! do i want to hurt a hungry person or help them?
peace all
dave
pearlmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:57 AM   #30
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Hey folks,

Look east, wayyyy east. I'm living in spud land (PEI) and love it here. I've done tons of research over the last 30 years but have not yet put into practice what I know needs to be done the most....meditation. I truly believe that we are one with the universe and we are all "God". Believing it is one thing, but I would love to expereince it and I know that I have the power to do that if I set my mind to it. I am really pleased to see this site and the attention it is getting and the like minded people. Maybe this site will finally get me kick started!

Anyway, just a quick HI for now.
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #31
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone. I'm an ex-pat from the U.S. living in rural Alberta for over 6 years now. Love this place. Have two young kids...which has changed the way I feel about possible things to come. Feel I am behind on preparedness but am getting LTFS together. My wife is reluctant, but is caving... It is gonna be an interesting future to say the least!

Cheers,

G
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #32
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone. I guess I've woken up fairly recently to these issues, and only learnt due to our sitings and experiences with greys. Yet I feel like I've had an inner knowing all my life. Much love to everyone.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #33
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenuphar View Post
Hello, my name is Dee. I currently live in northern BC and work as a teacher's aide in an elementary school. (I love my job!)

If you are Canadian as well, please introduce yourself here, I would like to get to know you!

I am curious to know where everyone is on their journey...
  • rank beginner - just recently "awakened", still learning/reading constantly and feeling a bit shell-shocked?
  • starting to connect with others of like mind to make concrete community or social networking plans?
  • have plans already made up and a support system in place for creating a small community?
  • already have a community up and running and are seeking new participants?
  • Other? (please explain)

Nenuphar
Hi I'm Graham and I live in "Hooterville" (Vanderhoof for the uninitiated). That's the centre of BC.

Where am I in the process? That's hard to say, the downloads keep coming....
But I have a calling and I'm working on it.

I work as a community economic developer, paid by the Fedral Government to deal with economic transitions. Right now its communities affected by the Pine Beetle.

I'd like to make the Canadian crew a true light in the spirit of our country.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #34
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: C a n a d a ... and the US???

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
Hello,
I'm actually living in Europe but I'm going to leave my job end of the month to full start the project discussed in this tread: South Shore, Nova Scotia Canada.
I have a question to you guys:
What do you think will happens if the US decide to "take over" Canada (North American Union aand so on)?
Will the standard canadian guy fight a war against , accept or simply ignore it?

Waiting for your opinion.
I don't think your scenario is valid at this time.There's all kind of reasons for my opinion, but that doesn't mean someone in the states won't look north, see all those resources and salivate; but this is "land of the crown" and therefor the US would have to obtain sanction from London. That I doubt will even be considered.Just look what happened when Alcoa tried to take over Alcan.That might give you some idea of where the bear dumps in the buckwheat.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:03 PM   #35
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello, my name is Dee. I currently live in northern BC and work as a teacher's aide in an elementary school. (I love my job!)

If you are Canadian as well, please introduce yourself here, I would like to get to know you!

I am curious to know where everyone is on their journey...
  • rank beginner - just recently "awakened", still learning/reading constantly and feeling a bit shell-shocked?
  • starting to connect with others of like mind to make concrete community or social networking plans?
  • have plans already made up and a support system in place for creating a small community?
  • already have a community up and running and are seeking new participants?
  • Other? (please explain)

Nenuphar
Another Canadian to add to the batch,eh!
woke up awhile ago,but was spirtiually awaken many years ago,but now that I've learned about aliens and reptilians,and the intelligence of their negative minds,the deep infiltration they have in politics,religion,....it makes me wonder who I've been praying too,I find it hard to find others that are willing to listen here in canada,seems like many here on this forum,but in reality,almost none,....my prepatory means are just prayer and meditation,...
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:15 PM   #36
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northboy View Post
but this is "land of the crown" and therefor the US would have to obtain sanction from London.
can you elaborate, please?
Ahem, how do you think that London could help Canada?
Especially in a scenario of financial collapse?

I mean, conspiration theories apart (that we cannot demonstrate), the fact remains that the US needs Canadian resources, don't have (anymore) money to pay but still a huge army.

Additionally Canada trades big part of his economy with the US, in case of a US crash I wonder how Canada will remain untouched.

So the scenario of a North America Union is today in my opinion not a wild speculation but a concrete possibility. What can do the difference are the still Canadians.

And this is what I wonder: will the common Canadian defend Canada independence?
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #37
PugLuvAh

I live just north of Toronto (outside of Newmarket) but work in the city. I have been waking up (slowly) for the last 3 years.

Nice to meet everyone!
Old 09-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #38
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
And this is what I wonder: will the common Canadian defend Canada independence?
I can answer for myself. I will not defend Canada because of two main reasons.

1. War is not peace, it is pillage, murder, rape, genocide, and terror, started by a few individuals by spreading a mental sickness though-out the masses based on out right lies.

2. Countries are man-made divisions and I don't allow myself to feel patriotism or blind faith in them.

I love the earth I live on and I love the eternal life we all share with it.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:08 PM   #39
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Another Canadian here in Oshawa...started as a "new ager" at the age of about 18 (I'm 45 now) woke up a year ago to a lot of new stuff, Thanks to Youtube!!! I know of one other awake couple and that is about it, it's lonely knowing what is going on, watching chemtrails overhead, the news etc. After I started poking around on Youtube and the internet and really doing some heavy research last year I had a probe come and take a good look at me in the park outside my house. I got a picture of it on my cellphone. It was a little black sphere that just stayed in one spot and didn't move as I stood there looking at it. Lasted about 10 minutes. I recently saw two small white balls of energy as well flying around each other.
Great to have this new forum!
KIM
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:08 AM   #40
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

It's great to see all the introductions...I hope to see many more in this thread as more Canadians discover the Project Avalon forum!

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #41
Gale
Banned

Hello Fellow Canadians,
I have been on the pacific west coast since 2002 but researching “what the hell is going on” since 2001 and it has been a great roller coaster ride throughout the rabbit hole and out the other end.
It is refreshing to see like-minded posters that know we are not alone, that ET’s are real, they eat, and they take our human women. Once past that realization, the world takes on a whole new meaning, new perspective and the truth pops out at you.
I am now researching ‘preparedness’ for myself and three kids; kits, supplies etc.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #42
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: C a n a d a

Quote:
A big THANK YOU to those who have already introduced yourselves. As Project Avalon is officially launched, I am sure we'll be meeting many more Canadians who are looking to connect. Exciting times!

I am in "learn and observe" mode, myself. I happened upon CMN and Project Camelot (as well and MANY informative videos on YouTube) over the Christmas holidays in 2006. I cannot tell you how many hours I spent in front of the computer, it felt almost constant, but I also felt like a whole new stream of information I never knew existed was presenting itself to me. Aliens? WHAT?? Free Energy? Alternate Timelines? Even as I slept at night, for the period of about 3 weeks, it felt like my brain was processing and compartmentalizing all this new information. It sounds a little crazy...and I'll be honest, I wondered if I really was losing my mind at that time.

Now it's a matter of trying to keep up with new information and trying to discern what is truth, what is well-intentioned misinformation, and what are out-and-out-lies. Easier said than done sometimes. *L*

I look foward to hearing more from all of you in the months to come.

Nenuphar

Saying "hello" to all Canadians and hope to learn more about all of You down the road. Ciao.
__________________________________________________ _____

Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight...Bruce Cockburn
Earth can do without Human Beings...Human Beings can not do without Earth.
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #43
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone out there give a Canadian POV to the economic pkg being proposed in the US & what this means for us...I'm talking regular folks, making their bills, mortgage payments, etc. who are staying put and trying to grasp 'the big picture'...thx in advance for your practical info...
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #44
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Hello....standing up to be counted here in Victoria. I'm all tooled up and ready to join Ground Crew. Already lived off-grid for a long time, but, hey, ya can't do it by yourself. So, where do I sign up?
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #45
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Hello all,
I am currently living in Churchill, manitoba. After leaving Newmarket ontario in 2003 i have been on a quest to find where i am supposed to be. I awoke in the early 90s and it has been my driving force ever since. I have been letting the universe guide me to people and places.
We have lived in manitoba, the yukon and spent 10 months travelling with WWOOF canada through BC to try to find a community that we resonated with. Too many signs and omens! we are hear now until we receive further instructions. Would love to find like-minded people.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #46
Gilgamesh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northboy View Post
I don't think your scenario is valid at this time.There's all kind of reasons for my opinion, but that doesn't mean someone in the states won't look north, see all those resources and salivate; but this is "land of the crown" and therefor the US would have to obtain sanction from London. That I doubt will even be considered.Just look what happened when Alcoa tried to take over Alcan.That might give you some idea of where the bear dumps in the buckwheat.
Sanction from London? I'm not sure. We do have an agreement with the U.S. that they can send in their troops in case of a civil emergencies.

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/st...f-902a1d14879d
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:35 AM   #47
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, I am Diane. Finding Camelot and Avalon has helped me put lots of stuff in the right perspective ...My husband and I as yet have no plans to move but we are slowly beginning to get organized. Our children are not convinced that times are changing but hopefully they will come around soon.

So nice to meet all of you!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:57 AM   #48
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys I'm Steve from Northern , B.C. and have been awake since i would say 1995 spiritualy but did not start researching into the agendas of the elite, extra terestrial, para normal, and the dimensional ascension steps until about 2000.
Its been quite a ride so far for everyone and I am glad that more people are waking up.
I believe that we have the ability to focus our individual love and light energy toward whatever we wish with good intension and this power is unstopable in numbers and can produce positive changes for all.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:55 AM   #49
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from the Yukon Teritory, I am still waiting for the global warming to really kick in, drove thru snow and freezing rain yesturday. Hurry up Al Gore!!!
We need some of that hot air you been blowing.

Rozzy
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #50
NatureGirl

Red face Re: C a n a d a

Born and raised BC'er, here - although I have lived in both Quebec and Alberta. I've always had a sixth sense that's been very strong my whole life - to the point of seeing full spirit apparitions and being able to communicate with them (at times). In fact, the energies around me were so strong growing up, that my Mom could see one of my Guides. Thankfully, my parents were very open minded and helped me to accept that there is much more to life than what we can actually see. I spent my evenings as a child watching the stars with my Dad, discussing what was out there and looking for satellites and UFO's, going on nature walks with my parents and learning about appreciation and respect for all life. When Dad died in 2004, I really began to change spiritually. I have always believed in living close to nature and being in balance with her, but after Dad's death I went into slow down and appreciation mode. I was tired of the "speed" with which my friends and co-workers lived their lives, never having time for anything or anyone - running in circles, chasing their tails. They seemed to base their self-importance upon how "busy" their life was. It seemed like an unfortunate game - you can only juggle so long and eventually the ball has to drop. I also learned a valuable lesson when I saw just how many friends came to my aid when I needed them most. Let me tell you, the numbers are not all that high, but the ones who come to you when you most need them are true treasures to be cherished forever.

Currently, I continue to find material that I find enlightening. I listen to my heart and accept that we may not know all of the answers to life's questions, but we can continue to learn and grow and open our minds to possibilities that feel right within. I am especially interested in eco-villages and wish that some could form in BC. Greed, consumerism and distraction seem to have permeated our societies like a contagious disease - where all concerned would rather ignore what's real until it finally hits where it hurts - the pocketbook. My husband and I have lived with very sparse means for many years because I've had a non-life threatening chronic illness since I was 15 that (at the moment) prevents me from working outside of the home. This does allow me much time to reflect, observe and study. I love possibilities, sincerity, imagination and kind-hearted people, I am fascinated with the paranormal, I love the outdoors, physical fitness, animal rights and I am vegetarian.

I am so happy to see a forum for Canadians - I was waiting for just the right time to join in and this gave me the opportunity. May we form the light needed to guide us away from a path of destruction - it is within our power, live strong and with positive intent in your heart.

NatureGirl

Last edited by NatureGirl; 10-07-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Tags
canada, canadians, community, introduce, province