Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #51
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!

Blimey after reading this thread I'm glad I don't live in America.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #52
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I will go to my knees never unless physically brought there by violence. I am greater than any one religion, greater than any book, wrinkles.

Why do you suppose you are to bow and pray on your knees to your god? Because you are conditioned to be subserviant, a good little obedient slave. You can get on your knees. Ill live till the end standing with my choices and convictions.

Better to die fighting that good fight than live on your knees.

First you state we better be reading how Warsaw poles survived which I have by the way*. Then you say that history isnt all acadmec. This conversation does nothing but bring conflict and chaos when you constantly push religion, and find conflict just because you dont agree with someone. Are we not greater in age than five?

History is all we have to go by, and the fact that some survied. It is both academic and practical knowledge. You cannot seperate the two in this context.

*I never said I didnt read, merely that my education was public school.
You cannot make friends with people when you label them as sheep, minions or slaves.

I do not follow any god or religion either.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #53
Baron Cross
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
yes right now....
Any info what part of Texas this is happening right now? any links? Thanks
Baron Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #54
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I'm always confused when I see people shout "fearmongering" at something like this. It's clear that gun confiscation is taking place on some level throughtout the US. That is simply information. If it makes you fearful, then that is your interperitation. You could call it "informationmongering" if u like, I think that would be more suitable. Fear is only your subjective response. You have the power, and if u like, you can give it away, but be aware that you are giving away control as well.
The bottom line is you need to digest info on your own and do w/ it what you will. If u think it's useless then be done w/ it, as it would only be a waste of your time to continue to beat a dead horse so to speak.

To those who disregard this kinda thing because of the realisation that we cannot die: (I agree w/ u btw) We perhaps need your concern most of all because, ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
shi% . Im going to fight for the people. Im a pacifist. you couldnt pay me enough to go fight a war. but bring it home. and the rules change. and I think thay just have. I had about enough of this shi%. its so clear what coming. I fear not. Im mad as hell. I would be the first one to fight for the people!!! we need a movement with a quickness. we got to take the power back. Oh im getting it all right. Im just not going to take it. when the shi% rolls. count me in!
I hear ya brother, feel the same way.

I'm here (earth) to live and let live, if you disagree w/ that, then F*** YOU (i won't do what you tell me! ) , and we have a problem which could escalate in a hurry.

I think our brains are our best weapons in this situation though. A brilliant man once said "When the going gets tough, the tough get wierd." It's in you to outsmart these swine, but you need to first be informed. I've witnessed on the average a very high intellectual quotient among people here, which i'm nearly sure will be the proverbial key to our salvation. With all this brain power focused, we could really do some amazing things I think. I suppose that's why we devour information so voraciously, that we may make use of it at some point.

I can honestly say that no matter how "just" the taking of another's life may seem, I would never take any sense of satisfaction from doing so. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure if taking any life is ever "just". That said, I'd hate to find myself helpless to defend an innocent life, in that situation, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot first, and deal w/ the cosmic consequences when I must.

I want nothing to do w/ violence, but if it is brought to my doorstep, then rest assured that if I cannot "Macguyver" my way out, I will not go quietly.

Be informed. This is the sound of revolution!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #55
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

As far as the FEMA Death Camp coffins go I found some seemingly reliable info. Check this thread: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8819
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #56
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
I'm always confused when I see people shout "fearmongering" at something like this. It's clear that gun confiscation is taking place on some level throughtout the US. That is simply information.
raulduke - Please provide info to back this claim up. It is by no means clear to me.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #57
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

"Do not waste energy waiting for events, being generic and inanimate, your stay will only be
extended.
I might add this which may sound contrary to what I said but read carefully:
When masses are made to believe something negative, they may create what they did not want,
which is how for instance the "NWO" like you people name it, works.
You are believing it is taking shape, so it will take shape and theorists are major players in
helping this taking shape by bombarding you with "facts" that it is taking shape.
Claiming you are giving in power everyday, and they control you more...while in reality you are
in full control.
So the people who are "waking up" to it are the ones who are creating it.
Visualization also works that way around.
But I repeat, even if these things would happen your duty towards the One and yourself still stays
the same."

good points hueyii
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #58
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks but I'm afraid I was a follower for a long time. Recently I felt foolish when I found that a video I circulated to friends and family turned out to be full of holes. Part of me really wanted to beleive it. Now I have to contact everyone and let them know it is not true.

Everyone, check the stories you read. Be objective. Our natural tendency is to blame others for the mess the world is in. In fact, we are all one and therefore need to take personal resonsibility to make the world better.

Have a nice day...
Old 12-10-2008, 01:46 PM   #59
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Hi huyeii,
There's plenty of info on the net out there about the various ways the gov. is going about trying to covertly and overtly confiscate firearms. "The gov." is a big thing though, so it's not exactly cut and dried across the board state by state. Here's a search result for "firearm confiscation" from infowars, it's a start. I know people will say all kinds of bad things about A. Jones, but infowars stories are mostly culled from mainstream publications.

I started looking into this after I read about what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina. Here's an ABC news report that might get u started.
Those citizens' guns were legal btw.

While it might not be happening in front of your eyes, people are indeed creating things covertly like National Security/Presidential Directive 51. They want to take back what rights we ostensibly still have that may threaten their retention of power, but they realise that we won't just give our rights away, unless we're duped by our lazy/co-opted media. Unfortunately, it seems to be working well for now.

"You are the witness of change, and to counteract, we gotta take the power back." The power is information. Some is here on the web, but it's just a start. Best of luck though, it's damn tedious sifting through all this stuff to get what to you're after (truth).

I couldn't agree more about the need to take some personal responsibility for the current condition of the world we live in, but as far as I can tell, wether we like it or not, some things are simply imposed upon us by a small group who somehow got a leg up on the rest of us a long time ago. I'd say it's just about time to settle the score.

Last edited by raulduke; 12-10-2008 at 01:48 PM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:04 PM   #60
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi huyeii,
There's plenty of info on the net out there about the various ways the gov. is going about trying to covertly and overtly confiscate firearms. "The gov." is a big thing though, so it's not exactly cut and dried across the board state by state. Here's a search result for "firearm confiscation" from infowars, it's a start. I know people will say all kinds of bad things about A. Jones, but infowars stories are mostly culled from mainstream publications.

I started looking into this after I read about what happened in the wake of hurricane katrina. Here's an ABC news report that might get u started.
Those citizens' guns were legal btw.

While it might not be happening in front of your eyes, people are indeed creating things covertly like National Security/Presidential Directive 51. They want to take back what rights we ostensibly still have that may threaten their retention of power, but they realise that we won't just give our rights away, unless we're duped by our lazy/co-opted media. Unfortunately, it seems to be working well for now.

"You are the witness of change, and to counteract, we gotta take the power back." The power is information. Some is here on the web, but it's just a start. Best of luck though, it's damn tedious sifting through all this stuff to get what to you're after (truth).

I couldn't agree more about the need to take some personal responsibility for the current condition of the world we live in, but as far as I can tell, wether we like it or not, some things are simply imposed upon us by a small group who somehow got a leg up on the rest of us a long time ago. I'd say it's just about time to settle the score.
Thanks for the response. That ABC report talks about the confiscation that happened after hurricane Katrina. Congress subsequently enacted legisltion to prevent it from happening again. See:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0714-06.htm

Quote:
Published on Friday, June 18, 2006 by Reuters
Senate Votes to Bar Emergency Gun Confiscation

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Senate on Thursday voted to prohibit the confiscation of legally owned guns during an emergency like last year's Hurricane Katrina, marking another victory for the gun lobby.
I went to NRA. I figure that if "they" are confiscating guns you will read about it there first. I found contrary information. Gun rights, while still hotly debated, are being excercised at an increasing rate. Citizens are excercising there rights to bear arms without any real issues. I could find nothing there stating that guns are being confiscated anywhere in the US.

Without solid evidence I cant subscribe to the idea that its happening now. In the past I was not critical of stories like this and videos that were popular on youtube. I wont get caught circulating bad information again and will seek proof of things I hear.

We all need to take responsibilty for correcting the mess the world is in and stop blaming others.

I appreciate your response. Please dont take offense. I've just put on disinformation armor and feel empowered by it.

Last edited by hueyii; 12-10-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #61
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate everything that was written on this post. I do not own a gun but wish I did. My fear is having it removed from me and then used on my family. I would want it to hang unto my supplements & food. When that time comes I would rather be dead. I too am not afraid to die, I just want to take care of my family. A mothers instinst.

We that do not have the money to stock up, buy gold or silver,or move have no other options but to set your mind up to just deal with whatever happens.

I pray for all so that it will go fast and easy. Thats all we can do is give it up to God
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #62
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Without solid evidence I cant subscribe to the idea that its happening now.
Gun Control by Confiscation

As the American general population is known to be the most heavily armed in the world, immediately upon the declaration of Martial Law and the execution by the military of counterinsurgency programs, it has been determined that the BATF, will begin the process of rounding up all rifles, pistols and so-called assault weaponry from the civil population. Lists of gun collectors obtained from firearms dealers, gun magazine subscription lists and other sources will be the basis for these mass confiscations. Gun owners will be supplied documentation by the BATF showing which pieces have been confiscated so that in the future, they will be told, they can recover their weapons when the state of emergency has passed. In actuality, weapons that do not have a high value or are not suitable for arming loyalist police forces, will be destroyed by order

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2899.htm

I have the entire PDF document if you would like me to rapidshare it with you.

There is also a move to ignore the weapons and go for the ammunition through the ammunition accountability act:

This is being introduced in each state

starting with California, New York, Illinois, Hawaii, Maryland, Indiana, Tennessee, and Washington.

See: http://www.ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

"No later than January 1, 2011,
all non*coded ammunition for the calibers listed in this act,
whether owned by private citizens or retail outlets,
shall be disposed."

Tennessee

HOUSE BILL 3245

By LARRY J. MILLER

D - Memphis

SENATE BILL 3395

By REGINALD TATE
D - Memphis

AN ACT to amend Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 39, Chapter 17, Part 13,

to enact the “Ammunition Accountability Act”.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:

SECTION 1. This act shall be known and may be cited as the “Ammunition Accountability Act”.

SECTION 2. The general assembly finds the following:

(1) Each year in the United States, more than thirty percent (30%) of all homicides that involve a gun go unsolved;

(2) Handgun ammunition accounts for eighty percent (80%) of all ammunition sold in the United States;

(3) Current technology for matching a bullet used in a crime to the gun that fired it has worked moderately well for years, but presupposes that the weapon was recovered by law enforcement; and

(4) Bullet coding is a new and effective way for law enforcement to quickly identify persons of interest in gun crime investigations.

SECTION 3. For purposes of this act, "coded ammunition" means a bullet carrying a unique identifier that has been applied by etching onto the base of the bullet projectile.

SECTION 4.

(a) All handgun and assault weapon ammunition manufactured or sold in the state after January 1, 2009, shall be coded by the manufacturer.

(b) No later than January 1, 2011, all non*coded ammunition for the calibers listed in this act, whether owned by private citizens or retail outlets, shall be disposed.

JR Moore citing private sources claims that the Barrett
.50 caliber rifle will be on Obama's menu for removal.
If you want one, you'd better get it now. As much as I have been tempted in the past, at seven dollars per shot
it is too dear for my blood. One hundred shots at the range makes for a sore shoulder, and a very expensive day
I will just have to settle for .308 which also turns cover into concealment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWJp14tkBlU
warning: graphic content!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...21447208971922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny
Blimey after reading this thread I'm glad I don't live in America.
Isn't there a campaign in your country to relieve you of your butter knives, since they've already got your firearms?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2284258.ece

In the little bit of time I spent looking for it I was amused by your Antisocial Behavior Act of 2003
You might consider supporting your countryman by buying his book. You could need it one day.
http://www.thehomegunsmith.com/

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #63
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote=Isn't there a campaign in your country to relieve you of your butter knives, since they've already got your firearms?
HaHa good one Bw!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #64
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Baggywrinkle it's still perfectly legal for anyone in UK to buy a shot gun.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #65
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I will go to my knees never unless physically brought there by violence. I am greater than any one religion, greater than any book, wrinkles.

Why do you suppose you are to bow and pray on your knees to your god? Because you are conditioned to be subserviant, a good little obedient slave. You can get on your knees. Ill live till the end standing with my choices and convictions.

Better to die fighting that good fight than live on your knees.

First you state we better be reading how Warsaw poles survived which I have by the way*. Then you say that history isnt all acadmec. This conversation does nothing but bring conflict and chaos when you constantly push religion, and find conflict just because you dont agree with someone. Are we not greater in age than five?

History is all we have to go by, and the fact that some survied. It is both academic and practical knowledge. You cannot seperate the two in this context.

*I never said I didnt read, merely that my education was public school.
If you are as good looking as you are thorny your hubby is one very lucky fellow. I will endeavor to do my best to keep you on the inside of the tent pissing out rather than
outside pissing in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Baggywrinkle it's still perfectly legal for anyone in UK to buy a shot gun.
Well, then maybe there is still hope. Can you legally buy
one from your neighbor without documenting it or are
you guilty of a crime?

Back to researching home foundry work for my lathe and my cannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhER53Mb_T4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAomnhzif7w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZQIAsOtW8

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-10-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #66
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

If they want to take the Guns they will prob ,come up with a reason for people to just want to give them up, crime starvation ect. then they just hand them over, putting them into the ground, wont help they have ground penataing Radar, that can locate them easy, so you cant hide them. if they really want them they will get them! What are you Really going to do if a truck full of troops pulls up and tells you they are taking them? fight? run? hide it? yeah ok dream on, they have high explosives 50cal.'s ect. and lots of troops. the only thing thats stoping it, looks like the fact that people breed like rats and there is just so many people its getting harder to do it, but that might not be enough!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #67
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

One at a time here:

Quote:
As the American general population is known to be the most heavily armed in the world, immediately upon the declaration of Martial Law and the execution by the military of counterinsurgency programs, it has been determined that the BATF, will begin the process of rounding up all rifles, pistols and so-called assault weaponry from the civil population. Lists of gun collectors obtained from firearms dealers, gun magazine subscription lists and other sources will be the basis for these mass confiscations. Gun owners will be supplied documentation by the BATF showing which pieces have been confiscated so that in the future, they will be told, they can recover their weapons when the state of emergency has passed. In actuality, weapons that do not have a high value or are not suitable for arming loyalist police forces, will be destroyed by order
This is not official. I went to the site and you have to buy the complete doc. At the top of the page it says: "Civil insurrection in America and government countermeasures: The official papers" Sounds like they are using fear to persuade people to spend money. I hope you didnt waste yours.

Not a very objective site and if the papers are official you could find them online. I could not find them or references to them. If you have better info on this I'd be interested in seeing it. In the excerpt they show they mention BATF. I used to work there when it was still called that (as a contractor). It has since been divided between the Dept of Treasury and DOJ. BATF does not exist as such anymore.

Quote:
There is also a move to ignore the weapons and go for the ammunition through the ammunition accountability act:
I read a few of the Bills you mention and they speak of serializing ammunition so it can be easily traced. These are not law yet and will need to be voted on. There is a big lobby against it so we will see. Regardless, they only provide penalties if you own non-coded ammo after a particular date. You can argue that this means the govt will regulate the manufacturing and distribution but that would be stretching the argument. Save that for another thread. A statement was made that they are confiscating weapons now. I still see no evidence. Only conjecture.

If you are worried about guns being taken or ammo distribution being regulated I recommend watching the news portion of the NRA site. Those folks get paid to keep our right to bear (loaded) arms in place.

Last edited by hueyii; 12-10-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #68
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
If you are as good looking as you are thorny your hubby is one very lucky fellow. I will endeavor to do my best to keep you on the inside of the tent pissing out rather than
outside pissing in.

Well, then maybe there is still hope. Can you legally buy
one from your neighbor without documenting it or are
you guilty of a crime?

Back to researching home foundry work for my lathe and my cannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhER53Mb_T4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAomnhzif7w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZQIAsOtW8
That is an incredibly sexist comment. Not atall flatering to yourself or character but I will forgive you the once here. If a girl is homely you cant put up with her being a strong individual? Thats not the routine.

The routine is;

Bud: Dont you want to marry a pretty girl? Of course you do. Every man want to marry a pretty girl.

Lou: No, I dont.

Bud: Your just being stuborn. Every man wants a wife he can show off, be proud of.

Lou: Well I dont. I wanna to marry a homely girl.

Bud: What?! Dont be stupid, no man wants a homely girl to begin with, time makes that happen ocasionally but thats beside the point.

Lou: I'm not stupid. I wanna marry a homely girl. I dont want a pretty girl. Pretty girls are nooooo gooood!

Bud: Ok, I give, why do you want to marry a homely girl?

Lou: Because if you marry a pretty girl and she leaves you (wimper wimper sob), your heart is broken. If you marry a homely girl and she leaves you...so what. Who cares!

Bud: O, get on with ya!

As far as pissing in or around tents, weel my direction is ok but my aim is terrible. Im ill equiped Im afraid but the volume is fine.

Last edited by MMe M; 12-10-2008 at 10:02 PM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:53 AM   #69
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
They dont need our guns to keep us from being a threat to them.... They want us to have some of our guns so when the food shortage breaks out, or this recessions worsens, we will take our guns and start using them on eachother.... As someone once told me, "this country is 3 missed meals away from total chaos."

They would rather have us thin ourselves out before they would ever go around and start trying to take guns from your house.... Seriously if that happened here people would be on the streets lighting shi# up.... Not a chance... They are smarter than that... if they want to control us then just starve us and make us come to them for food....

The only thing that a gun is good for right now is hunting and protecting your family against other crazy people who would be trying to come into your house and rob you for your food.
F*cking BRAVO. Well said.

They dont wanna take our guns away! Theyd rather fence in the country and let us kill eachother so that they dont have to do the work. Thats why this war is being waged financially and with foods and other necessary systems. They dont give a cr@p about our guns if theyve got the technologies we know they have! They wouldnt waste a SECOND on guns.

And YES. I will have my guns to fight off the civilians if thats what it comes down to. And really? The weapons I will use when the PTB come knocking at my door (if they ever even do) Will be FAR more powerful than guns and ammo.

And, We MUST MOVE the battle off of the traditional Playing fields. Living With fear and worrying about them coming and taking our material possesions away are exactly what they want. I am not scared at all and I am making this MY GAME. NOT THIERS.

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 12-11-2008 at 01:58 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:27 AM   #70
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm always confused when I see people shout "fearmongering" at something like this. It's clear that gun confiscation is taking place on some level throughtout the US. That is simply information. If it makes you fearful, then that is your interperitation. You could call it "informationmongering" if u like, I think that would be more suitable. Fear is only your subjective response. You have the power, and if u like, you can give it away, but be aware that you are giving away control as well.
The bottom line is you need to digest info on your own and do w/ it what you will. If u think it's useless then be done w/ it, as it would only be a waste of your time to continue to beat a dead horse so to speak.

To those who disregard this kinda thing because of the realisation that we cannot die: (I agree w/ u btw) We perhaps need your concern most of all because, ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’.

I hear ya brother, feel the same way.

I'm here (earth) to live and let live, if you disagree w/ that, then F*** YOU (i won't do what you tell me! ) , and we have a problem which could escalate in a hurry.

I think our brains are our best weapons in this situation though. A brilliant man once said "When the going gets tough, the tough get wierd." It's in you to outsmart these swine, but you need to first be informed. I've witnessed on the average a very high intellectual quotient among people here, which i'm nearly sure will be the proverbial key to our salvation. With all this brain power focused, we could really do some amazing things I think. I suppose that's why we devour information so voraciously, that we may make use of it at some point.

I can honestly say that no matter how "just" the taking of another's life may seem, I would never take any sense of satisfaction from doing so. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure if taking any life is ever "just". That said, I'd hate to find myself helpless to defend an innocent life, in that situation, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot first, and deal w/ the cosmic consequences when I must.

I want nothing to do w/ violence, but if it is brought to my doorstep, then rest assured that if I cannot "Macguyver" my way out, I will not go quietly.

Be informed. This is the sound of revolution!

freaking awesome video.

count me in. lets bring these bastards down!

coming from a pacifist.

I avoid all confutation.

but this fight I'm willing to fight.

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote