Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are Chemtrails Real?

I'm curious of everyone's opinion on the Chemtrail phenomena? If it is real, why are the spraying and for what purposes?

QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Real?

Hi Questiny

Have been watching the trails for some time now though I wouldn't trust the picture you posted to be what it appears to be.

If the spraying is being done with a purpose, I'd suppose that the intention is weather control or population control.

However, I'm not 100% convinced that they are not just persistent contrails.

Hope I've helped!

PLM.

p.s. Cute avatar by the way, is that you?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with you peacelovinman, these chemtrails are definately doing something.
probably poisoning the atmosphere and dumbing us down with these strange viruses that seem be popping up all over now you have to think don't you.
They put the fear out of disease then they want you to have yet another innoculation, it's all rubbish.
Years ago you never see these chemtrails why now?
There are definatley up to something that's for sure
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
Newly_Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

I must say, that is one interesting photograph you have posted there. Where by chance did you find that Questiny?
Newly_Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Hi Questiny
However, I'm not 100% convinced that they are not just persistent contrails.
i am quite certain they are not persistent contrails. i have spent many days on top of 6000 ft peaks taking pictures and watching these planes race back and forth across the sky, i have seen them turn around for the next 'line', and most of the time there are at least 2-3 planes working the same area. they fly at different altitudes, and often put one layer right on top of the other.

i am not sure why any passenger plane would be doing these kinds of manuevers, so contrails seem a bit naive. there is no reason for the flight patterns, as they are often not the usual routes passenger planes take.

i have called my city commissioners as well as the local airport to find out WHY these planes are flying at the low altitudes they are, why are they racing back and forth. the airport denies their existence, so that right there tells me that something is not at all in the highest or best good of the people on the ground. the commissioners i have contacted have yet to return any of my messages about this one issue, where all the other things i inquire about seem to get pretty fast responses.

this has been going on for over 10 years now, and people literally have seen this stuff in the atmosphere for so long that they think it is normal. this is part of the problem.

as with all other issues in our social consciousness, knowledge and truth is at the core of our collective need.

the cocktail they are spraying, based on independent testing, has been quite alarming. barium salt, aluminum oxide, plasma, nano virus', molds and fungus' are all quite a wallop to a any living organisms cellular mass.

if these are accurate results, then the evidence is pretty solid that the cocktail is designed to first place limitations on the functionality of our brain by limiting the way it is able to perform. both barium and aluminum are heavy metals and both are destructive to the central nervous system.

everything else is designed to take advantage of the decrease of needed hormones that the brain provides to the cellular mass, thus further debilitating the immune system. the body stays in a mode of repair due to the need to try and get it out of the body mass, but these chemicals actually hinder that process. and that is why so many people now have auto immune diseases, their immune systems are over taxed from the environmental toxins.

now add fluoride in the water to that mix, and you will see that the chemical reactions that are occurring in the body are literally destroying healthy minds and bodies, the immune system, and having staggering effects on the DNA and the information that is created when it replicates.

it is definitely steeped in karma no matter how you look at it.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I like the safety tape on the hose. Don't want anyone getting hurt when were trying to kill everyone...with CHEMTRAILS! What a mess.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #7
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I've looked into this a bit myself. Besides the negative impact on our physical bodies, I understood that the new energetic frequency emanating from our sun is being blocked by the bad guys. This frequency that is to carry us into fourth dimensional awareness is being dulled, to buy these people more time. They don't want people to wake up.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the rationality, Unlimited. Chemtrails are most definitely for real and most definitely on purpose.

In addition to the list that Unlimited posted regarding the contents of chemtrails, I also read on PCamelot that they create a "plasma" carrier for HAARP beams for direct targeting.

When I channeled about chemtrials, spirit said they are "poisoning you", meaning us. But it's all part of the ascension process. I think also keep our bodies as clean as possible with good food, enough sleep, exercise, no dumb tv, etc, and that will help. I notice the minute I step out of line with my diet (especially sugar and dairy) I start getting symptoms (allergy or cold). Just sharin'....
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #9
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Good, considered post by unlimited. I think you are close to the truth.

I have really only noticed the trails over the last 1 to 2 years and rarely see the planes that leave them. Air traffic is busy over here anyway as Stansted is 30 odd miles away.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Thanks for the rationality, Unlimited. Chemtrails are most definitely for real and most definitely on purpose.

In addition to the list that Unlimited posted regarding the contents of chemtrails, I also read on PCamelot that they create a "plasma" carrier for HAARP beams for direct targeting.

When I channeled about chemtrials, spirit said they are "poisoning you", meaning us. But it's all part of the ascension process. I think also keep our bodies as clean as possible with good food, enough sleep, exercise, no dumb tv, etc, and that will help. I notice the minute I step out of line with my diet (especially sugar and dairy) I start getting symptoms (allergy or cold). Just sharin'....

indeed, all of these explanations are just part of the triad of destruction here. each layer has it's own specific purpose. HAARP is most certainly involved, and i agree that there is probably an element of deflecting cosmic rays as well, since they would be exciting our mid brains.

i try to detox my body at least every 6 months these days, and eat a lot of food that keeps that process going.

many thanks for everyone's perspective and awareness
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

What Chemtrails Really Are

http://www.rense.com/general79/chem.htm

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #12
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
What Chemtrails Really Are

http://www.rense.com/general79/chem.htm

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This is the most accurate description. For years we attempted to utilize Laser's but they are not effective at extremely long range through atmosphere due to interference. Particle Beams suplanted lasers as the technology of choice. In order to fire the particle beam we needed a plasma-metallic soup with which to work. Thus you fill the atmosphere with barium and Aluminium Sulfide and oila!

You can also use it to bring down ANY AIRBORNE OBJECT by cranking up the level of energy. Raindancer....Cloverleaf.

Radio itself can be nullified or amplified similar to the effects of a Solar Storm.
Weather can be controlled by selectively heating and cooling various areas.

This is very dangerous stuff. I would compare its effects on the Earth to somone selectively shocking part of your body with electricity. I would not be surprised if the Earth is getting somewhat ****** about this...if she were even capable of that negativity.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #13
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

i dont know where he got the photo but i did see that photo with some other photos of "the insides of a chemtrail sprayer" on a vdeo on youtube once.

as for the trails, i've read about them a ton. i really like to say i only fully believe things that i can prove without a shadow of a doubt. I've heard all the theories and everything else on what they are and why they're doing it and have a few theories of my own, outside of the normal "weather control" explanation.

what i can say for certain is that they exist. there's something going on where jets are spraying something in the atmosphere and it seems to be happening all over the world right now. or at least in alot of places. this is being done without our consent or knowledge. that is all i know for sure.

however, this summer i spent most of it outside in a wide valley working on ground crops there. there were several days where there was heavy spraying and i saw some very interesting and odd cloud formations and cloud behavior shortly after the spraying. that would make me lean to think that it has a haarp or weather control purpose. but i dont know this for certain. i also believe that it may have more than one purpose. another thing i was thinking it might be is to help create an atmosphere that will allow holographic projections. this ties in with dr deagles comments on the military industrial complex working on an exact digital replica of the planet. to play out a kind of video game movie false flag alien invasion maybe? i dunno....there are a few other testimonies that point ot this being possibility.

however, there is so much disinformation out there. you never know what is the truth and what is planted ideas. like i said, all i know is that there is spraying going on, for sure. i am one hundred and ten percent convinced.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:03 PM   #14
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

My husband is in the jet business. I'll have him look at this photo and see if he is aware of anything that might be relevant
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #15
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

The photo is NOT of a chemtrails plane.

It is the photo of a jetcraft about to undergo inertial testing. The barrels are full of water, and a type of oil. As the jet manuvers the computers analys the internial effects on the fluids. Looks scary though doesn't it?
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
This is the most accurate description. For years we attempted to utilize Laser's but they are not effective at extremely long range through atmosphere due to interference. Particle Beams suplanted lasers as the technology of choice. In order to fire the particle beam we needed a plasma-metallic soup with which to work. Thus you fill the atmosphere with barium and Aluminium Sulfide and oila!

You can also use it to bring down ANY AIRBORNE OBJECT by cranking up the level of energy. Raindancer....Cloverleaf.

Radio itself can be nullified or amplified similar to the effects of a Solar Storm.
Weather can be controlled by selectively heating and cooling various areas.

This is very dangerous stuff. I would compare its effects on the Earth to somone selectively shocking part of your body with electricity. I would not be surprised if the Earth is getting somewhat ****** about this...if she were even capable of that negativity.

I totally concur, this is by far the most accurate description for chemtrails and their purpose;with the added bonus of poisoning us all. The implication that chemtrails act to build a plasma based amplifying field in my opinion is spot on. I think HAARP and it's more sinister aspects are demonstrated in this a rather disturbing O2 advert from Eastern Europe I found on youtube...not quite sure about the accent. Please check it out, and note the chemtrails at the beginning and the hooded 'zombies' taking part. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DtB0Iz...907F9&index=43

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #17
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Teller's trails?

Yes, they are real. The question is do they contain more than just jet fuel by products?

Congress should definitely hold hearings on the jet pollution, if nothing else.

The lack of those hearings is "Tell"ing.

Or perhaps they are convergence of Teller and Haarp?

---My Conjecture below

I believe the trails appeared soon after 1996, when we had soaring heat and dry weather. These trails are the only thing keeping the world from turning into a desert.

Now you have cooling this Summer - but geez, I have never seen so many trails. Sun spot count is low, why don't they stop the trailing? Why? Because they can't. If they did, we'd still have a desert.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:43 PM   #18
Loonix
Avalon Senior Member

The picture you posted was one of a few 'chemtrail' plane pics discussed @ AboveTopSecret http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread361608/pg1 the conclusion if I recall correctly without rereading the full thread was that it is a photoshopped version of this http://www.airliners.net/photo/Boein...-LR/0855967/L/

That being said - I firmly believe someone is spraying our skies for some reason....

Last edited by Loonix; 09-09-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Loonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Soon after chemtrails started happening 24/7 (probably about 9 or 10 years ago now) I mentioned them to my brother. He responded with something to the effect, 'What are you talking about? Contrails have always been like that.'

I realised then just how distracted most people are by daily life that they don't even notice a major change in the sky above their heads like chemtrails. It never enters their mind to question it because they probably never noticed there was anything different!

Chemtrails are real and I'm sure they have many applications. One that disturbs me the most is when there is a dark line in the sky and the plane lays down a chemtrail along this dark line. I have seen it many times and photographed and videoed it happening.

What the dark line in the sky is, I don't know, but presumably it is an EM energy beam or particle beam of some sort; possbly used simply as a marker if there needs to be an especially accurate chemtrail laid down or maybe something more.

Maybe some insider could clue us in a bit more on this subject. It seems to be one area where NO-ONE ever really wants to say very much. I was told, however, that at the recent Beyond Knowledge conference in Liverpool (in May) there was planned to be a guy who knew about chemtrails come and give a talk but he was seriously threatened and had to pull out.

If anyone want me to upload my chemtrail pics n vids to conspiracy central, or wherever, let me know.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #20
monica
Avalon Senior Member

Chemtrail Alert System http://www.owsweather.com/contrailreport.html
monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:01 AM   #21
Loonix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
If anyone want me to upload my chemtrail pics n vids to conspiracy central, or wherever, let me know.
I'd love to see these pics =)
Loonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:02 AM   #22
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loonix View Post
I'd love to see these pics =)
Share as much as you want. Pics and Vids.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #23
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Also, I've noticed within an hour or so of heavy spraying there are tiny, sticky homogenous particles on cars. So whatever sludge is in those sprays are definitely heavy enough to settle to ground level pretty quickly.

So, I have a question (and thanks Hiram for the excellent technical explanation), WHY do they want to create plasma generators for these weapons/technology? And why some days and not others? Are they constantly directing EMF's onto us?

Also, I have seen the black line that precedes some planes while spraying, many times. Everyone I know is either hostile to my pointing them out or just "checks out", and can't process what they are hearing/seeing. THAT is more astounding to me than the fact that they are even happening.

I first noticed them in 1999, driving with my son in the car seat one summer evening. How is it that billions of people go about their daily business and are so checked out they can't even acknowledge how unnatural and wrong the chemtrail spraying is???
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #24
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Yes.

Weather modification, population control, and I believe sometimes also used concurrently with HAARP.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:30 AM   #25
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

My husband concurs. It is flight test aircraft due to all the flgiht test equipment in racks in the back of the plane. He has had flight test equipment installed in aircraft before so it is familiar to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
The photo is NOT of a chemtrails plane.

It is the photo of a jetcraft about to undergo inertial testing. The barrels are full of water, and a type of oil. As the jet manuvers the computers analys the internial effects on the fluids. Looks scary though doesn't it?
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote