Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Matrix 5

Has anyone read the Matrix 5 books (or any of the Matrix books by Val) from the Leading Edge International Research Group web site, hosted by Val Valerian. I would be interested in your thoughts on this subject.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix 5

it’s on my long list of ‘to read’ books – although I’ve not purchased it yet as it’s far too expensive even second hand. Any foot notes would be appreciated.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
it’s on my long list of ‘to read’ books – although I’ve not purchased it yet as it’s far too expensive even second hand. Any foot notes would be appreciated.
I have all the Matrix books,, but the M5 books is in a whole new arena. It can be very upsetting.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
I have all the Matrix books,, but the M5 books is in a whole new arena. It can be very upsetting.
Horizons, I have it..but still not read it. Tell us something more...
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In 1999, the same year the Matrix V Project began, the public was shown the movie Matrix in theaters, which gave a glimpse into the possibilities inherent in technological manipulation of society and individual reality. It left a lot of people thinking about the reality in which we exist on this planet. But, there is a real Matrix that is even larger than anything even hinted at in the movie - a Matrix in which human experience on Earth is but a small part of a much larger picture - beyond society, beyond the planet, beyond the alien paradigms, beyond religion and beyond all belief systems on the 3rd and 4th densities. The "big questions" that people have on this planet - why we're here, who we really are and what life is really about - are not questions that cultures have answers for. There are plenty of "new age" paradigms around, but none of them have any real answers either, which is why people are stuck on "the eternal search" for truth. They won't find it within their Earth-bound personality, within all the paradigms that permeate all cultures on the planet that depend on identification with body and gender, and they won't find it in the paradigms of religion. Where is it, and what is really going on here on Earth?

One of the keys to discovery of the Ultimate Matrix is out-of body experience and long-time observation of what is actually out there, who we really are, and what it means to incarnate in a body here on Earth. Matrix V is all about your Higher Self, who you really are, your journey of self-discovery on this planet, and what's really going on, both here on Earth and in the density levels which lie just outside our 3rd density level. It is not based on beliefs or belief systems. The scope of the material in Matrix V exceeds that of any existing literature, which will become quite evident to the reader. If you identify with your body or your gender, or are comfortable in your "human" existence, do not buy Matrix V. You will not be ready for this advanced material, which is geared toward Advanced, Dominant and Final 3rd density incarnational perspectives. Matrix V is, no doubt, one of the most spiritually enlightening books ever printed, and at the same time to the factions that control this planet - and control anything anywhere - this is the most dangerous information ever released to mankind because it discusses who we really are, what the polarity-based control structures are really about, and the truth about incarnational experience on Earth. It is also a book that concerns accurate information about what is beyond the 3rd density and higher, based on direct observational explorations that have lasted more than a decade. It is a book that deals with the big questions in life - who we are, and why we are here.

It can be safely said that it accurately describes, based on direct observational experience, the nature of the Higher Self and human incarnations, ancient manipulation of human DNA , the genderization of the human body, the mechanics of incarnation and detailed information on the realms which we perceive when we become independent of the body after physical death. Matrix V, in effect, decodes earth reality, as well as the reality beyond the earth experience, in a way that has never been achieved in human literature. Are you a "man" or a "woman"? No. You are an androgynous being using a genderized body for experience. Only "men" and "women" buy into the cultural belief, which promotes identification with the body and gender, and they will continue to revel in Earth life and seek gratification and fulfillment of the DNA programming to which they have become slaves. The actual beginning point of these explorations started experientially with actual exploration of other densities slightly out of phase with ours, using out of body travel, however, the scope of this book far exceeds anything ever completed by Robert Monroe, author of three famous books on the subject, Journeys Out Of the Body, Far Journeys and Ultimate Journey. In fact, Matrix V Gold Edition is so far beyond the material Robert Monroe or any other explorer has ever released that it constitutes a major key for discovery for those Higher Self incarnations that are on the verge of spiraling out of this reality altogether. Think we're kidding? See link below to 32 pages of reader comments.

If you are at a position in life at this time where you seek more than what is around you in the controlled, idiotic culture we live in, more than religions, channeling, alien contactees, belief systems and the pathetic body of knowledge on this planet, Matrix V is for you. For more than two years, we have been leaking some of the information out to the public, who have responded with questions, and a tremendous body of follow-up material has developed which enhances the main series of segments which are collectively called Information for Very Advanced, Dominant and Final Incarnations.

The Second Edition of the book came out in August 2001. It featured 146 segments with 300 Q&A on the material. After 2 years have elapsed, the 600 page third and final edition (the GOLD EDITION) was released in March 2003. Much more advanced, the book has more than 340 segments (including 50 never before published), 439 Q&A on the material and a large 862 line-item index. Matrix V GOLD EDITION is the most advanced material available on the planet for those predisposed to evolving perspectives."
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

K626, thank you very much, I am starting to read it
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:22 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am real intrigued to know more about this.

Thank you K626. All you wrote resonates with me as it’s what I’ve intuitively known all my life even though I cannot always articulate it. As a child I knew without doubts that everything around me was not real. I never bought into religion, money or authority for obvious reasons and as far as reincarnation goes, I’ve always saw that as yet another prison system. This books sounds very interesting and I would love to read it but probably when finances allow.

Any more info from the book would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Get it here http://pdfdatabase.com/matrix-v-gold-edition.html

Just tried one of the links but you have to be a member so I wont bother
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Get it here http://pdfdatabase.com/matrix-v-gold-edition.html

Just tried one of the links but you have to be a member so I wont bother
Thanks for the link Swanny - but the membership isn't free but it's a lot less than the cost of the book. I'll keep a note of the link for later on.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #10
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Found a link where you can read excerpts for those who are interested.

http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/excerpts/

http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/segments/

Also a long running thread on Matrix 5 on David Icke’s form;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43831

Better get reading.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #11
rhyzohm
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by rhyzohm; 03-13-2010 at 02:43 PM.
rhyzohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #12
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Found a link where you can read excerpts for those who are interested.

http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/excerpts/

http://www.cco.net/~trufax/matrix5/segments/

Also a long running thread on Matrix 5 on David Icke’s form;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43831

Better get reading.
This thread you posted has some really good info on it, and I am not finished reading it yet. It is good to read what other readers have said about the M5 project. It is truly a different kind of read. I'll have more to say later...
Old 03-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #13
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyzohm View Post
there are pdfs of all the volumes floating around if you know where to look. try googling, it won't take long. in the meantime, some may find this critical review of the book pretty funny:

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html

This is a good review from a certain perspective. I will say the the M5 project will challenge you in new ways and make you THINK more then you might have otherwise. At this point I will not state as to the validity of the work - it is what it is - it could be the most profound work you have read or the most dangerous books ever written, or fall somewhere in-between. It is the reader must decide.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default please, K, elaborate.

[a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:01 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: please, K, elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
K.
You got me confused, I am like floating, reaching out for something...

walking through walls...

-
There is no link for reader comments in your post > I am lost ...
and then you write "for more than two years, we have been leaking..."

So, YOU ARE A PART OF " WE" ?

Have you been here on projectavalon forum "leaking out" some of the information to the public ? Is that your task ?

Is that where you get your "data", of course I know about your abilities, heightened sensitivity that is very rare in this world, and your dreams,
ability to see within and through time,
no wonder that you got my attention as well, I have been following you like
"a shark follows a ship", playing with you to see when you come out.

I am sorry.

a.
The post by k626 is from the M5 website, he is not the author of it unless he is The Author.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The post by k626 is from the M5 website, he is not the author of it unless he is The Author.
I really hope he is the author.

Good detective work Horizons - respect.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #17
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default who is K?

[a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-10-2010 at 12:00 AM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #18
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I really hope he is the author.

Good detective work Horizons - respect.
Here is the source:
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/welcome.html
Old 03-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #19
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for the link. Just had a quick look and looks pretty good.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:56 AM   #20
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Not bad, I read some of the excerpts.. I like the guy's common sense and no-nonsense style .. although the information is rather unrefined and too much built upon the Monroe framework of the astral. The great value is that it is based on practical astral projections.. but when you've had such a strong infuence by the framework of Monroe.. then those astral travels are greatly distorted and filter out any waves that don't fit the framework (for example the Monroe institute made astral projections for months or even years before they met anything alive.. simply because this was not the belief structure of the travelers at the time)

In any case personally I'd recommend Seth Speaks (the 1st book) a lot more.. the same themes explained into a much more dense, refined and inter connected structure from the point of view of 5th density rather than 3rd..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #21
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Not bad, I read some of the excerpts.. I like the guy's common sense and no-nonsense style .. although the information is rather unrefined and too much built upon the Monroe framework of the astral. The great value is that it is based on practical astral projections.. but when you've had such a strong infuence by the framework of Monroe.. then those astral travels are greatly distorted and filter out any waves that don't fit the framework (for example the Monroe institute made astral projections for months or even years before they met anything alive.. simply because this was not the belief structure of the travelers at the time)

In any case personally I'd recommend Seth Speaks (the 1st book) a lot more.. the same themes explained into a much more dense, refined and inter connected structure from the point of view of 5th density rather than 3rd..
Thanks for your remarks, I liked your viewpoint on the possible influence of the Monroe Inst on his experiences. Surely the foundation of our belief structures has a bearing on what we experience, especially in the Astral.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #22
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I've subscribed to this thread! Way back in the mid 80's I began experiencing a frightening phenomena in and around the sleep state as though something was trying to pull me out of my body (this began after I had practiced lucid dreaming for a while). I would wake up (w/body paralysis in the sleep state) and I'd "hear/feel" a frequency that would begin to rise, that felt like something was "taking" me, it was very frightening and would impose itself on me. I never knew when it would happen and took all of my might to resist.

I then wrote Charles Tart (author of Altered States of Consciousness) and he wrote back advising me to get in touch with Robert Monroe. Within a week I met a lady who ("coincidentally") plopped Monroe's book in my hand.. (synchronicity all over the place)... and, come to find that he described ExactLy what was happening to me and referred to himself (and me or anyone else) as the unfortunate ones, those that actually experience the transitioning from lucid mind through the process of going out of body (most people just find themselves out). It began as an imposition for him too.

It was very frightening but his book was comforting in that he gave advice on how to work with it. Anyway, I really didn't want to do that much after awhile as something told me that because of my ignorance of what's out there in the astral, that I might heed caution, which I did. Not to mention that I might examine my belief system. That was the start of it all for me back then, the fringe topics! My experience with the times that I actually made it out of body using his techniques I found that whatever I thought would likely manifest and I knew that I was not in control of my thoughts to such a level that I would be fearless (then)...also I "heard" feminine voices (two) speaking to me that "we are always there to help". I said WhoTF are "we"? I wanted outathere!!!

I went on from there into a spontaneous kundalini rising, now really knowing what it was... all before the internet. Man, how much I've learned since then. Still I'm cautionary but have a mighty intuitive mode that I do trust!

Now here I am immersed in Ash'a Deane's work and now about to order Matrix V. .... much more cognizant of shielding/protection & 2 way communication w/my Higher aspects and such. I'm SO glad I'm not "normal".

Enjoying this thread alot!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:33 AM   #23
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Can one dive directly into the M5 book or should the earlier books be read first? (I am presuming there are 1,2,3 and 4?)

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:21 AM   #24
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Can one dive directly into the M5 book or should the earlier books be read first? (I am presuming there are 1,2,3 and 4?)

Z
See link on post #18 above

You can start on M5 if you are ready - and only you can decide that. There are 4 volumes to the Matrix V series. Matrix 1, 2, 3 and 4 can be found at trufax
Old 03-08-2010, 03:37 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyzohm View Post
there are pdfs of all the volumes floating around if you know where to look. try googling, it won't take long. in the meantime, some may find this critical review of the book pretty funny:

http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2008/05ap-matrixv.html
i see you are also merged with your Higher Self he looks just like my Higher Self too!!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alien earth history, conspiracy, endgame, obe, spirituality