Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 11:20 PM   #176
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Sorry about that.... I was distracted... I won't let it happen again...

I'm very sorry... I figure, that's why distractors show up to remove MY focus...

Trooly,


Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Oh.... I alrighty... Let's see what this 'Conjures Up'...... [Your only doing this
cause your other one was sooo easy...] I'll start this shortly... I wonder who
is going to show..... Up.......

We'll See.... [Stroking My BushyCat] We'll just have to wait and see.....
That will bring us a spirit of greater freedom...

Here we go... This should be funny Bushy Kitty....

Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:10 AM   #177
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I wish to keep mindful to Pay It Forward.

There is a lady I met, Shanda, who has suffering carved all over her face, suffering from a hopelessness & desparation from alcohol & substance addiction; there is relapse in her recent history and I wish for her recovery, to stay sober and help others recover.

I also wish that my husband become more mindful of his health (weight & high blood pressure - he stopped taking his meds)... Tom-Eddie gained back the 20 lbs he lost as well as sleep apnea & terrible snoring. (smirks...this helps me too I know, wanting a good night's sleep)

love to all
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:02 AM   #178
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Honey I want you to write this on the Healing thread so I may do this every
morning at 03:00 AM... Put it just the way you have it here... There is NO
Pay it Forward for HEALING... Make sure I get his name... It will take a
couple of days...

Trooly,


Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I wish to keep mindful to Pay It Forward.

There is a lady I met, Shanda, who has suffering carved all over her face, suffering from a hopelessness & desparation from alcohol & substance addiction; there is relapse in her recent history and I wish for her recovery, to stay sober and help others recover.

I also wish that my husband become more mindful of his health (weight & high blood pressure - he stopped taking his meds)... Tom-Eddie gained back the 20 lbs he lost as well as sleep apnea & terrible snoring. (smirks...this helps me too I know, wanting a good night's sleep)

love to all
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #179
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

OK... I'm REALLY going to turn the Energy Up on this one Bushy Kitty...

This is for YOU Bushy " bring us a member spirit of greater freedom..."

I start on this ' for this member '..... I'm going to go Higher in Frequency,

really vibrate for this member to be Active... Honest... Forthright....

Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Oh.... I alrighty... Let's see what this 'Conjures Up'...... [Your only doing this
cause your other one was sooo easy...] I'll start this shortly... I wonder who
is going to show..... Up.......

We'll See.... [Stroking My BushyCat] We'll just have to wait and see.....
That will bring us a spirit of greater freedom...

Here we go... This should be funny Bushy Kitty....

Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #180
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 442
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I've been absent from forum,Tango. Just checking in and saw here. Your efforts are never left unread or unfelt. I await more of your light shining here.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #181
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I got a HIT.... YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....

It was the Higher Frequency that did it... Now, let's seee it develop...

We got THAT member ACTIVE..... Bushy.... A Spirit of greater Freedom...

Good Wish, Honey... Good Wish....


Trooly,


Tango





Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
OK... I'm REALLY going to turn the Energy Up on this one Bushy Kitty...

This is for YOU Bushy " bring us a member spirit of greater freedom..."

I start on this ' for this member '..... I'm going to go Higher in Frequency,

really vibrate for this member to be Active... Honest... Forthright....

Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #182
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others



This is a special wish for a special soul ..
I would like a desert willow of the redbud family planted for me in the Arizona
desert so that a dear soul to me may see it growing and that his heart be
filled with beauty Always .

With Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:58 AM   #183
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Now girl what do I do with this... That's Not a Wish... I'll order the Desert
Willow... Placed where it can be seen from the kitchen all day. Planted for
You here in Arizona. I can see you don't want me to forget its Redbud...
You girls sure have your methods of getting your point across, dot cha...
Ok. Mudra... Boy, when you make up your mind, Mudra, that you want something
You really go after it...

Done...


Trooly,


Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post


This is a special wish for a special soul ..
I would like a desert willow of the redbud family planted for me in the Arizona
desert so that a dear soul to me may see it growing and that his heart be
filled with beauty Always .

With Love from me
mudra

Last edited by Tango; 11-20-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #184
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others



Thank You Tango

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #185
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 26
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I'm trying to understand this Tango! Or should I not ask?

I'm trying to follow the crumbs and see where this goes, but I'm lost in this forest of yours. Who wants to explain this to me?

Or am I asking the wrong questions? Point me in a direction so I will know what to look for. Where to begin!

bighugs
Jaan
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #186
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

You should ask... And in that way you'll get an answer... Here's the answer

before you ask the question...

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....

We are consciousness conductors... That’s what we do.

That's why we're here. That’s who we are. Consciousness

comes through, or emanates from us. We are the creators.

We are the ones who are targeted on this planet because

we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody

else does."

And, that's how we do it... Think about it... Selflessly...
remove noise [your own thoughts] your left with consciousness
creation. You only have to understand the " G " force, IS THE
Programming Language of our Universe...


Trooly,


Tango


Go Read 777 The Great Work, in his posts he explains it with pictures...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
I'm trying to understand this Tango! Or should I not ask?

I'm trying to follow the crumbs and see where this goes, but I'm lost in this forest of yours. Who wants to explain this to me?

Or am I asking the wrong questions? Point me in a direction so I will know what to look for. Where to begin!

bighugs
Jaan

Last edited by Tango; 11-28-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #187
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 26
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Thanks Tango
Been browsing through his posts now. A lot of info!
Will keep me busy for a while.

bighugs
Jaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
You should ask... And in that way you'll get an answer... Here's the answer

before you ask the question...

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....

We are consciousness conductors... Thatís what we do.

That's why we're here. Thatís who we are. Consciousness

comes through, or emanates from us. We are the creators.

We are the ones who are targeted on this planet because

we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody

else does."

And, that's how we do it... Think about it... Selflessly...
remove noise [your own thoughts] your left with consciousness
creation. You only have to understand the " G " force, IS THE
Programming Language of our Universe...


Trooly,


Tango


Go Read 777 The Great Work, in his posts he explains it with pictures...
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #188
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

I know its a little strange; Me answering a question before you ask it...

But, it cuts down on keystrokes... And, why not use the ability

as long as I have it... I've been accused of reading minds

many times before. I was told always to... Deny... Deny... Deny...

Trooly,


Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Thanks Tango
Been browsing through his posts now. A lot of info!
Will keep me busy for a while.

bighugs
Jaan

Last edited by Tango; 11-29-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #189
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Jaan,

When I look I can see you have visited several of the threads I've written on...

The Key is to practice... And, one can see... If you want to hear it from

someone with a Phd after their name... There are several parts. But, if one

is to Learn I should just need to Point... You have to Discover and struggle

to Learn... If there is No struggle you won't " Get It "...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9nIMgdpuw

Keep it up though, your doing well on your search for Knowledge...

The message I have for You is: You Need to Practice, practice, practice.

You can Read about riding a bike, but until You get On That Bike. You won't Ride.

And, give yourself time to Recover... Laugh, Real Hard... I don't allow cell

phones around me. I saw that you read the information field... Remove the

noise [your own thoughts] Than ask a question... You will get an answer

once you learn to remove your own thoughts... Than, your On Your Way.


Yors trooly,

Your friend,


Tango






Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
I'm trying to understand this Tango! Or should I not ask?

I'm trying to follow the crumbs and see where this goes, but I'm lost in this forest of yours. Who wants to explain this to me?

Or am I asking the wrong questions? Point me in a direction so I will know what to look for. Where to begin!

bighugs
Jaan

Last edited by Tango; 12-11-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #190
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Your Consciousness Can't Lie To You....






Trooly,


Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #191
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Or, could it All Be A Ride...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0

Think About it.... Create it for me... Turn off the TV; You Can you know...



Trooly,



Tango

Last edited by Tango; 12-11-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #192
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 26
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Thanks Tango
And a big thanks to helping everyone here.
bighugs
Jaan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Jaan,

When I look I can see you have visited several of the threads I've written on...

The Key is to practice... And, one can see... If you want to hear it from

someone with a Phd after their name... There are several parts. But, if one

is to Learn I should just need to Point... You have to Discover and struggle

to Learn... If there is No struggle you won't " Get It "...


Keep it up though, your doing well on your search for Knowledge...

The message I have for You is: You Need to Practice, practice, practice.

You can Read about riding a bike, but until You get On That Bike. You won't Ride.

And, give yourself time to Recover... Laugh, Real Hard... I don't allow cell

phones around me. I saw that you read the information field... Remove the

noise [your own thoughts] Than ask a question... You will get an answer

once you learn to remove your own thoughts... Than, your On Your Way.


Yors trooly,

Your friend,


Tango
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #193
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

hello everyone!

Took a little break... Its been awhile.

Tango , I see you've been busy

mudra.... Hello!

looking forward to the upcoming changes humanity is approaching.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #194
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

what goes around...
comes around

just send everyone millions
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #195
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

What did you buy for a work truck.....?

Now that you took your break there is
No reason for you to leave again...

How's that baby boy.....?

Trooly,


Tango


P.S. I'm just Paying it Forward...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
hello everyone!

Took a little break... Its been awhile.

Tango , I see you've been busy

mudra.... Hello!

looking forward to the upcoming changes humanity is approaching.

Last edited by Tango; 12-11-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #196
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Your Welcome... I'm Paying it Forward......

Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Thanks Tango
And a big thanks to helping everyone here.
bighugs
Jaan
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #197
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
What did you buy for a work truck.....?

Now that you took your break there is
No reason for you to leave again...

How's that baby boy.....?

Trooly,


Tango


P.S. I'm just Paying it Forward...

Hey Tango,

Well I bought a Land Rover for now... The "work" truck is on its way, I dont have it yet. I remember you mentioned a Dodge heavy duty... I like where you are going with that.

The baby boy is amazing.... thats kind of why i took a break, wanted to spend the little time i had with him. Absolutely amazing... thanks for asking


How are you... how is your journey thus far?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #198
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: OC/CALIFORNIA
Posts: 587
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
what goes around...
comes around

just send everyone millions
I am sure many could put to good use "millions"
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #199
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Dear Sammy ,

I am so pleased to see you back here
Your son made you do a quantum leap in the Love flow
and so did we all here in Avalon as you may already have seen.
We are all part of quite a ride .
It's not any more that I wish for a bright future for all us ...
I See a bright future for all of us .
Let's just bounce of that Love wave .
The future lays in our hearts.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:09 PM   #200
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Manifest for you! "wish list" let us think for others

Well, Jaan...

This is a Pay it Forward.... When I get You turned ON... I want you to Pay it
Forward... Point; for three people without telling them. Showing them. But, let-
ting them discover that they are the creators... That WE make it All HAPPEN...

It's the " G " Force. Consciousness; The programming Language the Universe.

Trooly,



Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Thanks Tango
And a big thanks to helping everyone here.
bighugs
Jaan
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon