Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb South East England Ground Crew

Alot of people at the moment seem to be chosing quite specific areas to form groups in. I feel it may be more beneficial to group together from larger areas. So I propose a South East England "Ground Crew".

Like many others I feel that we are severely running out of time and need to commence planning and testing the feasability of ideas for what we wish to create and discussing how we can realistically achieve these.

As October starts the fear inside me is beggining to grow of the idea that this will all become manifest deadly soon! At the same time though this fear is awakening me to the reality and helping me disconnect from the matrix and giving me an almost spiritual desire to create something here.

When Michael St Clair mentions "advanced tribal societies" I wonder If it would be feasible to find a fairly isolated safe place away from cities and close to nature with a river and reasonable climate and possibly build wooden cabins for houses. Fish, fruit and vegetables could be farmed. This village could be powered by solar and wind energy and we could go from there.

I believe the coming of 2012 and beyond WILL bring something incredibly positive and I want to still be here to see it! If we group together we can develope a new attitude together, aswell as surviving the destruction and chaos.

So with all that said, anyone in the South East of England who wishes to become part of this group please do not hesitate to post here! We do not need many to start this, once we get regular meetings underway the force will grow and something will be created.
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: South East England Ground Crew

I am with you in principle; my family and I are based in Essex.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Nethros,
There is a meet tomorrow oct 4th in London if anyone is interested.
A meet outside Embankment tube station at 3pm.
If you find the thread for the london crew it will have information on there.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Nethros,
There is a meet tomorrow oct 4th in London if anyone is interested.
A meet outside Embankment tube station at 3pm.
If you find the thread for the london crew it will have information on there.
Unfortunately I work shifts at the moment and am unable to attend today. (working 1330 until 2300)

I really hope people from the South East pick up on this thread soon, even if it's just a few people. Need to get some meetings going.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

we just attended the London meet-up today. It was good. Are there any plans for a South Eastern meeting?
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

i am from the east coast, lowestoft to be more precise, i do not think it will be necessary to start up a communal living space just yet, its more important to get a stock of food and water before anything triggers the start of the mass panic buy (anyone who lives in the uk knows if it snows two inches all of the bread, milk and other general goods quickly disapear of the shelves) and to basically sit tight, try and help people, share your food and drink with people who need it when and if any of this actually happens, although i do feel the **** is about to hit the fan, i am a keen believer in wilcock and he seems pretty certain that what deagle was saying in the oct 4th phone call will not happen, and i hope and pray for all of our sakes that he is right, but better to be safe than sorry so i'm preparing for the worst over the next few days, if the banks go down i can see some pretty knarly stuff happening...

peace and love
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone from the South East would be interested in participating in an initial meet up please could you post your name and location. That way we can arrange a location thats suitable for everyone, and so we can gather how much interest there is.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:38 PM   #8
Verity

I am located in Farborough, Hampshire.

I am intrested in a meet up.

D
Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #9
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Looking at next week as a possible time frame for arranging the first meeting, also need to know people's availability.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am interested,and in Hastings, timing is possibly tricky for all, but can suggest a location here.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #11
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I am interested,and in Hastings, timing is possibly tricky for all, but can suggest a location here.
Ok i'm thinking either Thursday the 16th of October or Saturday the 18th of October. Depending on people's commitments/working hours we can aim towards one of those dates.

A pub might be a good place to start? We can choose the exact location depending on the locations of all people a couple of days before.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #12
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Certainly count me in!

I'll check this thread regularly for any updates.

Blessings to all!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I am in north surrey and I'm interested in meeting up. Saturday 18th is already booked up for me though.

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #14
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

This Saturday the 18th shall be the first South East meetup. Time shall be the evening with the location to be announced. Please can people confirm that they can attend. We can collectively select the meeting place once we get an idea where people are coming from.

So post a Yes, No or a maybe along with your town and we can get this going!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #15
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

hi guys and gals, just been trying to organise something for the london g.c. on the 1st Nov, so i suggested a quite pub on the outskirts of m25 say 10 miles outside. i dont think there will be that many people turn up at first so no point in wasting money on a venue like david icke has in the past. theres lots of lovely quiet pubs where we can make contacts and try to get people out of the mind set of 'well, i have work to worry about or the next mortgage payment. thats all irrellivent as by 2011 life and chaos is gonna be wreaking havoc on the populus with kids running around with knives and guns. ask urselves seriously, do u think any of these thugs/idiot/greedy f@#kers are going to think twice about u when the waters off and food is scarce. buy equipment now like knives/machettes, seeds for growing crops, gold coins, silver for trade and medical purposes. handy small books of survival, first aid and plant recognition/free food gathering, warm clothes, wind up electrical equipment like torches, lanterns, sw/lw radios, fire starting equipment. best buy stuff soon as inflation will hit u guys soon and money wont be worth anything except to keep u warm in a fire!

doom and gloom but a real thing and its time for people to start moving out of their comfort zone into the real crisis thats gonna happen.

anyways, peace and love KE
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #16
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

i can only assume that the silence is either fearful people not responding or everyones pm'ing each other.... this doesnt help any new comers to these threads and they will probably think the same as me that no one really takes the build up to 2012 seriously. shame really as we still have some time to do something.

oh well, whatever ur plans are i hope it works for u...

peace KE
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:37 PM   #17
Mudança
Avalon Senior Member

I've found the hardest thing is to find balance in the preparations you make, according to what you expect will happen and what you can afford. Personally I believe there are some things like investing in gold/silver which are essential and do-able since

A- If the economy collapses you'll still have something to use as barter and
B- if the economy doesn't collapse you still have an investment.
Gold will aways be valuable. win win.
Mudança is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Revive! Is the south east alive still? I want a network.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #19
z10
Avalon Senior Member

im in the south east and would like to meet up,
im currently living in canterbury, though go to essex frequently
z10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I'd love to say I'm in but hey, it seems it's just the two of us and I'm in London really.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #21
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

i am very interested, and know the time is now, so i am all ears. what are we waiting for, "2012". no-no-no people, the time is now
folotheflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #22
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Do it guys, but find some more people. Jacqui D comes to mind. I can't be part of it sadly.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #23
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Do it guys, but find some more people. Jacqui D comes to mind. I can't be part of it sadly.
we are allready on it. an interesting profile name you have, what does it mean? who is jacqui D, and how come you can't be part of it, if you don't mind me asking. thanks
Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #24
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Jacqui often posts on this forum and according to her info she's in Kent:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=83

Czymra is an anagram of my last name.
I can't be part because I fear that it might be too far away from London for me to attend as I'm very busy finishing my studies. Post the event on here though and I will at least consider it.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #25
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

fair enough mate, london is abit of a trek from here. sounds like you have a lot on anyway, living life in this part of the world (obviously there are worse parts, but the dude's that run this place make it hard enough as it is), finishing studies (good luck with those), and thinking about all the topics that are usually discussed here, now that's a full time existance mate. thanks for the reply, and i shall contact jacqui D. thank's again for the info and have a goodun