Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #1
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Something mentally & spiritually attacking my cousin?

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for such a topic, but here it is:

In the past hour my very young cousin started to be scared by some thoughts that just entered his mind. We were just doing something, and he said, "Isn't this wrong?Won't we go to hell for it?" Now my cousin never talks about things like this, and he seemed to be both concerned and scared by it. I told him what I believe, trying to be kind, compassionate, and understanding, but he gradually got so disturbed that he started crying. I don't think it was what I said that scared him, but something else. He started to just be asking everything he could about death and said he was so afraid of it. I started to think that something was trying to influence his thoughts and emotion. I have a friend who can see things (angels,demons, etc.) and he said that weeks before he saw a demon in my room, though it was pointing at my brother. Not sure if that is it, though. Anyway, I asked him if he felt like he HAD to study the bible, go to church, and be religious, he said, "oh, yes! yes, I just HAVE to!" He was so disturbed that he went to his parent's house.

I just can't imagine an angel or any benevolent being doing this to a person to show them the right path. Do you know anything about this? It would really help

Last edited by jacody; 03-20-2010 at 02:14 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something mentally & spiritually attacking my cousin?

Okay Jacody, could you tell me how old he is. The reason I ask this is because sometimes you have to rule out anything organic being wrong with him and it manifesting at his age into an illness.

Apart from that I need to ask you what you have been doing in your room (and I mean everything) and truthfully and/or in the house. I need you to be totally honest. Once I get this info I will tell you what to do.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:29 AM   #3
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Okay Jacody, could you tell me how old he is. The reason I ask this is because sometimes you have to rule out anything organic being wrong with him and it manifesting at his age into an illness.

Apart from that I need to ask you what you have been doing in your room (and I mean everything) and truthfully and/or in the house. I need you to be totally honest. Once I get this info I will tell you what to do.
1. He is 9 years old

2. I didn't really do anything I can think of, but the house has a little history. A man who lived here drowned in a pond just down the hill, and you can occasionally see things and hear things here as well. His cousin, who is now in his 40s, and ironically my cousin's coach said that his uncle had an Ouija board as well in here, if that helps any. I've just watched Television, researched on my computer, and thought my thoughts about god and such in this room, really.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #4
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Okay sweetheart, I picked up ouji board when I read your post but I wasn't sure but all this answers my questions.

Now I have just checked another thing that came to me waiting for your answer and sure enough one of the know it alls is waiting to see what I say in answer to this post ....right again......so sweetie I will be PMing you with my answer to what to do okay pet. Going to do this now love.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #5
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Okay sweetheart, I picked up ouji board when I read your post but I wasn't sure but all this answers my questions.

Now I have just checked another thing that came to me waiting for your answer and sure enough one of the know it alls is waiting to see what I say in answer to this post ....right again......so sweetie I will be PMing you with my answer to what to do okay pet. Going to do this now love.
Thank you, ellie.