Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 AM   #51
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Nothing in life is free, ya just have work at it ...or just buy the plans on EBAY
fer about $9.95. Oh yea, and know a NASA-type machinist.

Have at it all ya Free-Bees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

They are in production in Europe, but ya can't buy one...ya can only lease it.

Hint: Magnets must be aligned in "attracting poles" at secret sacred geometric angles ( of the GODS ) to work.

Ya gotta have Ump! to generate juice !

Last edited by stargate22; 11-19-2008 at 04:16 AM.
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:37 AM   #52
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

This is all funny to me....the device, wait, I mean several devices already exist. yes, it's the oil tycoons and others with HUGH-f'ing-MUNGOUS wallets that are helping the governments, yes that's plural, that have them. Tesla is rolling in his grave.
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #53
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
It isn't free because there are still costs to pay to run the operation.

Free energy is actually impossible, in practical terms.
we were meant to use earths resources to create the means to develope these new energy devices... and you don't need to be a spiritualist to know this.. we may run out of oil (who knows!) but if we do, the earth can replenish it and we can use it all again... the oil and other energy resources are only a stepping stone to a less environmental impact and more efficient source. And even then i would imagine that what we use will have a big impact on something else and we would have to move on. or else we get takin back right to the start...then we would have to learn all over again... this concept is not only related to energy, i think it is related to all of us.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #54
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

i am a mechanical engineer sounds good to me and dont forget all you engineer types such as myself, i see one or two doubters here ........ The two stroke engine in theory does not work!!!!!!!!!!!, but as those with an engineering background knows, produces more bhp per litre than an equivelant 4 stroke but its drawback is lack of torque
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:55 PM   #55
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Unfortunately due to the subscription I worry that Flying Pyramid can't get info out.

This info for someone that can tinker and also know people that may be be able to work on the geometry in manners of machining for accurate dimensions is really paramount.

FP where do you plan to seed this info so we can help "each other" work on it ?

All the best
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #56
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Everywhere i can.
Youtube, a book, my art, music, every single website that will let me post it, and i will be setting up my new webserver for a FREE contact place for who ever wishes to come.

also my e-mail is: revolutions_inc@hotmail.com

Pray that Bill & Kerry decide to go another route to obtain the money they need.

Peace, Love & Light
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #57
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all, I finally made my way over to this thread and wanted to share. First off, I almost absolutely positive that a monopole can inherently not exist. But who knows.

However, I understand how the design works, and I have to say it does work!. Anyways, the top of your pyramid let's say is the north polarity and it rests on the three balls pointing up with north polarity. The way the fields are constructed the pyramid will not slip off. However, it will try to continually align itself with the balls, but do to the four edges over the three magnetic fields produced by the spheres it is not possible.

The geometry of the pyramid also induces a natural vortex, aka torsion fields which causes it to rotate, in relation to the equator as Flying Pyramid said. The magnetic and torsion forces (along with gravity) work together and create a spin. That's as simple as I can put it. I will tell you when I read it, I was like damnit, he's dead on. It's very simple and I am very confident in it that it works.

Here is the easiest way that I plan on testing it. Magnetite is Fe304 and is naturally magnetized. Iron can be more magnetized than magnetite/lodestone as it is pure while oxygen is paramagnetic. However, one must also consider the crystalline stucture of magnetite as it is octehedral, which reiterates the geometry on a micro level, increasing the torsion fields of the geometry, and I would have to assume also the magnetic field.

I have a ton of iron as my disposal and have been planning on melting it down for some stuff anyway. What you can do is make casts out of ceramics. For the ball mold, make half of a sphere, basically a bowl, as Flying Pyramid said cause you can stick them back together.

The iron has to be heated to roughly 2800 def F, way past it's curie point, so after you pour it into the mold, you set the mold inside a steel/iron cylinder that you wrap coils of wire around which you then hook to a DC source. I do not know off the top of my head, but line it up so the pyramid apex is north and charge one of the ball halves the same direction. Then you would flip the currect direction, and charge the other ball half. Once the iron cools below the curie point which is like 800 deg F or something, it is permentantly magnetized. I am not positive on how much current you need but you shouldn't need much when the metal is molten to make it magnetize. A car battery would probably work great, but you want to make sure it's not too much current and burn out the battery (that's why resistors are usually for).

And ta-dah, you got your magnets. To heat the iron, you need some kind of fireplace, preferebly enclosed and using coal/charcoal preferebly. You can use wood it's just harder. There are also other accelerants you can use. Using a fan is the easiest way to make a billows to blow air into the fire. It will take awhile to heat up to 2800 deg.

Good luck to you all.

Question on the star drive: You said take two pyramids and put them together, and it makes a tetrahedra. Do you mean octehedron? That would make much more sense. Tetrahedra are making me think of the two interlocking ones usually associated with the internal structure of planets.

EDIT NOTE: And you said the pyramid is at an angle of 22.5 deg? You didn't relate this to the pyramids at giza did you? As it's side angle is 52.817 deg and its corner/edge angle is just under 42 degrees I believe. Otherwise, it would be a very short/shallow pyramid.

Can you also clarify on the 19.5 degrees in terms of notches? Do you mean like cutting off the tip of one of them at 19.5 deg, which also means it stands up easily?

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-20-2008 at 09:33 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #58
Marius
Avalon Senior Member

I, too, have few doubts that this will work - it's logical. However, have we made the step on how to 'harvest' or transform the energy created in order to use it?
Maybe I'm being a bit thick tonight but I don't quite get that bit...
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 AM   #59
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius View Post
I, too, have few doubts that this will work - it's logical. However, have we made the step on how to 'harvest' or transform the energy created in order to use it?
Maybe I'm being a bit thick tonight but I don't quite get that bit...
Flying Pyramid, he says it generates a charge, I believe on the pyramid, but I don't remember, and do not understand that part science wise. You can go back and look. However, regardless, you'd always be able to hook up the rotating pyramid to an electrical generator.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:18 AM   #60
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

GregorArturo,
["First off, I almost absolutely positive that a monopole can inherently not exist."] Well, so far there are some good 'Theories' around which support the Idea of Monopoles existence. And I read somewhere once that they have been found in some Physics research (can't remember where I saw this). Follow this Link:
http://books.google.com/books?id=l6Z8W33JWGQC&pg=PA249&dq=monopole

Marius,
["...have we made the step on how to 'harvest' or transform the energy created in order to use it?"] THIS IS the question which NEEDS to be answered. Such a Device absolutely MUST be able to provide USEFUL Power Output.

In Peace

Rod

Last edited by J_rod7; 11-22-2008 at 01:20 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:52 AM   #61
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

The secret is not to Break the "Dipole" "Free energy" needs to be free too.

...it has to be allowed to flow freeeeely.

Last edited by stargate22; 12-15-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:10 AM   #62
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure there is still days of time before the subscription goes into effect so i will be posting the diagrams, specs, and visualization art in about 24 hours.

Sorry i can't reply to each question individually but in the current situation this is better/faster.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:13 AM   #63
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
["First off, I almost absolutely positive that a monopole can inherently not exist."] Well, so far there are some good 'Theories' around which support the Idea of Monopoles existence. And I read somewhere once that they have been found in some Physics research (can't remember where I saw this). Follow this Link:
http://books.google.com/books?id=l6Z8W33JWGQC&pg=PA249&dq=monopole

Marius,
["...have we made the step on how to 'harvest' or transform the energy created in order to use it?"] THIS IS the question which NEEDS to be answered. Such a Device absolutely MUST be able to provide USEFUL Power Output.
In Peace
Rod
I'll look into it. But think about base level physics here. What is magnetism? It is an alignment of the spin of the atoms inside a substance, and this alignment creates a magnetic field. The axis of the atom creates the polarities at either end of the axis. So, how exactly do you go about cutting off the other side of the axis? That is my question.

Also, if you question it metaphysically in terms of duality and balance, that alone will produce a solid answer.

Last edited by Karen; 11-24-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: snip junk
Old 11-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #64
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hint: Ferrite shields...

Disregardabove posts....It's easier to go for the "Tom Beardon" / "John Bedini " radiant stuff!

I've tried it...IT WORKS!!!!!!!

Last edited by stargate22; 12-15-2009 at 03:49 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:27 AM   #65
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Dear Flying Pyramid,

I would suggest you starting a thread on http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy

There are very talented people over there working with Peter Lindemann. I can start a thread there about your idea, but I thought it might be better that you could join and post your interesting device over there. There are so many interested experimenters over there and surely we can get a replication of your device. I am eager to build your device, but have not yet grasped the full picture. Some diagrams and pictures would totally help us.

Thank you for sharing this info, your info makes sense. It also somehow correlates with the decoded info of Richard Hoagland from the Mars monuments.

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #66
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I'll look into it. But think about base level physics here. What is magnetism? It is an alignment of the spin of the atoms inside a substance, and this alignment creates a magnetic field. The axis of the atom creates the polarities at either end of the axis. So, how exactly do you go about cutting off the other side of the axis? That is my question.

Also, if you question it metaphysically in terms of duality and balance, that alone will produce a solid answer.
Ask or watch Hutchison because Tom Bearden says that is exactly what he is doing with his transmuted metals, creating single monopoles that burst his solid bars into fragments, there are stacks of books on it, The little known pier luigi ighani used to have a monopole machine, main stream physics is deceiving or better put incomplete, purposly or not, the control since the early 1900s is as strong as it ever was. Remember Whittiker electricity was changed and not for the better, READ Tom Bearden.
have a great day.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #67
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

interesting, send more about it detailed.:
pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #68
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate22 View Post
Hint: Ferrite shields...
That's the only way I can think of now to create a (pseudo) monopole magnet. With a triangle shape and shielding on four side, there will be very little surface area for flux to flow from the top of the pyramid.

Tom Bearden mentioned that by introducing asymmetry in magnetic field, one can harvest energy from it.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...tor/index.html
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #69
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Flying Pyramid,

Where do you get 25.5 degrees for the slop of the sides of the Great Pyramid?

No, no --- way too steep -- as I suspect you know quite well.

"The base length of the Great Pyramid is calculated as 230.33 meters or 756 feet, according to professor Lehner, and its height once rose to 146.59 meters or 481 feet (Ibid., page 108). The angle of inclination or slope of its faces are 51° 50' 40", again according to that same author."

I do understand where you get the 19.5 degrees for the sphere. I have studied Richard Hoagland's work. The very Universe tells us of these proper energy inducing angles!

However, the 22.5 degrees is way too steep, eh? Was that intentional perhaps? One of those "figure it out for yourself" sort of things?

Or, were you thinking of the 22 Major Arcana archetypes of the Tarot of Hermes Trismagestus? heheheh.

I understand that some disinfo is to get the reader to think for himself. In fact, that's the very technique that the ETIs use to provoke us into holonomic thinking.

A good teacher wants his students to think for themselves by following everything through for themselves. If they can correct purposeful mistakes, it shows they are not taking anything for granted but really getting a handle on HOW things actually work.

I am sure you have something very important, however.

Magnets and the biogeosystemical forces of the planet are certainly very significant indeed.

David Hammel used cones and a constant "falling" to produce rotation of the matgnetic fields as well as confinement to build up the energies. In fact, he had great trouble CONTAINING the energetic buildup! He produced some very powerful energetics in that way according to the witnesses that saw it.

Indeed DC current is what Mother Nature uses. Of course, that can be easily rectified into AC to run the applicances we already have. DC works just fine for hydrolysis to produce hydrogen or "Brown's" gas and also works to induce "Cold Fusion" when used at a much higher voltage.

I do think that 2012 is not a single event but the center of eventS.

We are already experiencing that transformative process right now.

So ... the world may not wake up entirely until around 2012 but ... in the meantime, lets do this in our garages!

Experimenting with the very simple units that produce Brown's gas through low voltage hydrolysis can turn any present car into a highly efficient hybrid!

The powers that be really don't WANT us to know how simple it actually IS. They want us to think in terms of billions and billions and years and years of R&D. In other words, a subtrafuge in favor of more and more fossil fuels!

And thus ... the continuation of slavery and control.

Meanwhile, folks are DOING IT ON THEIR OWN with little or NO financing.

There are at least five magnetic motors that have been invented and some were right on the edge of production several years ago. However, the powers that be must have put down the jack boot. There is no doubt that they work. The successful replications of the Hammel spinner prove the principle as does John Bedini and Tom Bearden and, of course, Stan Meyer and many others who suddenly and unexpectedly became ... deceased.

So ... lets do it quietly in our own garages, eh?

There is a tremendous intranet of people experimenting. A few are actually successful. Most are not simply because they find it so impossible not to change the experiments of those who ARE successful such as John Bedini and Tom Bearden and David Hammel.

That's why a 12 year old school girl was able to be successful in John's simple motor design while all the guys who think they know so much continually go off on rabbit trails playing the old supposition game of "conclusion pole vaulting." heheheh.

John even informed KeeyNet of how to make the Hammel Spinner work. We do have to listen to those who have actually been successful and resist the temptation to do things according to our own suppositions while repeating the failed experiments of others. This happens because we can be so in love with our own imagined "knowledge" and "expertise."

I do look forward to some plans and diagrams. Soon, I hope, because I will not pay to post here. Entirely TOO much else going on that is actually practical.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #70
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member

I think that the 22.5 degrees has to do something with Earth's axis tilt. Now it is somewhere between 22.1 and 23.4 degrees.
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:11 AM   #71
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

You are both right.
I am withholding certain info.
And yes 22.5 refers to the actual earths axis.
Magnetic north and true north play a key role in decifering this code.
Also ask yourself why the pyramids have been allowed to remain through 2 worlds. And why they are angled at true north and true south.
Time along with others play a vital role in this technology.
The reson others have not based thier work on this design is because they do not think "outside" the box. They are going by what is "fact" and "known physics" that are based on a 3 dimensional reality.

Ever tripped on how free will works?
They are one in the same.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #72
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Try 30 deg. and see if something magical happens

...or 23 deg.

Last edited by stargate22; 12-15-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:24 AM   #73
Marius
Avalon Senior Member

Take some of the details away to fully comprehend this idea and accepting that it will work - how would I cook my pumpkin soup using energy from this device? How do I run my laptop?

Gregor, you said you can 'hook up' an electrical generator - please, how?

I'm on a similar line as J-rod in that the concept for how to make this energy usable was not described yet. It may well be that this is self-evident to some of the technical guys of you and those with a science/engineering background but I'm not overly technical so I rely on logical thinking + common sense

Maybe if plans & more details come through from Flying Pyramid, then things will become clearer.

Last line to say, I really appreciate this is being posted and opened for discussion.
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 AM   #74
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
Sometimes things aren't given to you on a silver platter. You need to be a player instead of a spectator.

I wish I studied physics in high school to better understand this stuff. In the last few months I've been trying to read-up on this stuff, but I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks

If there was something I can help with, I'm in like a dirty shirt.

Hey I hold the secret of the secret to the other secret ...

Seriously whats the point of making a post .. of FREE DC ENERGY

and then """WITHHOLD INTEL"""

----
FutherMORE this thread has been HYJACKED by XYZ people saying ABC things that have NOTHING TO DO with what the Orig post said / or is trying to output....

~~~
Ill ask again - lets see diagram, images, a device, a blueprint... something...

heck .. draw it on a piece of paper by hand ...

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #75
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

How one would get energy from this setup, assuming it works:

The pyramid is rotating. The pyramid has a magnetic field, therefore the rotating pyramid creates a rotating magnetic field.

Surround the rotating magnetic field with a coil of conductive wire, e.g. copper wire. The rotating magnetic field will generate an electrical current in the copper wire, i.e. a generator. This is how all electric motors and generators work.

the end.

And it's saddening that I have to explain something so ubiquitous and commonplace as this. Do you people not have even the basics of knowledge of how your world works? For shame.

Last edited by asteram; 11-23-2008 at 06:10 AM.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote