Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - Let me know what you think

I am reading You Forever, a book by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa and I have to admit that he was a truly advanced person. I am not sure if I agree with everything that he says but out of all the alternative authors that I have read he is one of the best. I encourage everyone to follow this link and read some of the free downloadable sections of his books.

http://www.lobsangrampa.net/lobsang_rampa.html

Let me know what you think please.

Here is an intro on his work by one of his students.

"This Earth is just a speck of dust existing for the twinkle of an eye in what is real time"

~ ~ ~

Throughout time many people have peacefully visited our little blue planet; watching mankind as we try to evolve. Some have integrated into our society in the hope they could assist and guide mankind, others came as religious leaders; but a small few arrive for a very difficult task, conducted in the face of mass bigotry and jealousy. Dr Rampa has done more for this planet and it's inhabitants than anyone else ever has throughout history.

Mankind has a destructive desire to do anything regardless of the consequences to all other living creatures and the planet as a whole; sadly all for the sake of power and materialistic possessions. Dr. Rampa was here to discovering this serious flaw in humans which causes mankind to continuously self-destruct, we are the third cycle of sentient beings placed on this planet because the previous two races instigated their own self-destruction; even thought they were far more advanced then we are today. If you find this hard to believe, various anthropologists and paleontologists in our time have since confirmed this to be true.

Dr. Tuesday Lobsang Rampa was a recognised incarnated Tibetan Abbot and fully qualified medical Lama with a special task in life. He did not - as many believe - come to this planet to write books or even to attempt to disseminate occult knowledge. He came to this earth to do a special task which was to clarify faults of human beings to others in the astral plane. They wanted to know why we humans have gone wrong yet again - human beings are a failed species. Other people before him have come for the same purpose as he came for, but have failed; he succeeded.

Dr. Rampa only wrote the nineteen books to make money to do his research work, the work he was here for. The fact that these books have helped millions of people in various ways is of course extremely good, but that was not his primary purpose. Another achievement from his books was that he managed to inform the earth’s inhabitants about the “REAL” you, why you are here, what you should and shouldn't be doing - and finally how to progress spiritually, as we all must.

Another special task was to build a unit which would enable any non-clairvoyant to view the Aura; and by using sounds and coloured lights repairs could be made before the body experiences the effects of any failing organs. People who have never read his material will find much enlightenment in his books; some may find it very strange and even contradictory to their current beliefs, but don't be put off. Dr. Rampa provides answers to many of life's questions; especially the really awkward questions.

What Dr. Rampa wrote was not “HIS” unique knowledge - it is universal knowledge which is freely available to all. He did have the unique ability and compelling desire to make it simple and understandable - because he wanted everyone to know and understand - unlike many others who possess knowledge and sadly try to keep it exclusive. It is a great mistake to talk about Dr. Rampa's teaching as though it were his own exclusively - and he would be the first to deny it was. Knowledge is power; but only if openly shared and used wisely and not kept exclusively for the sanctimonious few. Dr. Rampa was a true Adept, a Master of metaphysics. The way he wrote his books was masterly as it explained hugely complicated concepts with utmost simplicity. Also what Dr. Rampa wrote in his books was from actual personal experiences learnt from his teachings - so he physically and spiritually knows all this to be true.

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa was a prince born into one of the high-ranking families of Tibet; specifically Tibet because it was the centre of spirituality being; as it was, inaccessible to the rest of the world and as custom in Tibet at that time, on his seventh birthday the senior Oracle would read his horoscope. Huge celebrations were planned by his mother, this took weeks to arrange as invites had to be sent, protocols observed and much food imported from India. Finally the special day arrived and the Oracle spent over two hours reciting the horoscope of Tuesday Lobsang Rampa. Unfortunately the family were distraught; as it was foretold that Lobsang was to join the Chakpori lamasery - since been totally destroyed by the Chinese during their invasion - and not become heir to the family estate, to this end he was rejected by his family; as told in his first bestseller book “The Third Eye” and his youth story continues in “As it Was”.

Dr. Rampa only ever wrote 19 books; highlighting much valued physical and spiritual information, and every bit very true as you will discover if you remain open minded. You may find some topics hard to believe or comprehend at first but, don't let this put you off; remember the English saying “Rome wasn't built in a day” therefore you won't comprehend metaphysics just after reading one book, like all important things in life it takes time, dedication and continuous practice. How much time and practice depends on you; and only you! There does have to be some sacrifices if you are especially serious in mastering metaphysics; e.g. no alcohol, no drugs, no stealing; no casual sex, no gambling, to name a few. On a positive side, the spiritual gains outweigh the physical a hundred fold, if not greater.

Consider this: All these mundane everyday things we do are completely trivial. Will it matter in fifty years time that your local superstores were selling “high definition flat screen televisions” at below cost today? Or will it matter that you haven't got the latest “designer clothing” or “mobile phone”? On the other hand, it will matter to you in fifty years time how you progress now - for keep this very thought in mind - no man or woman has ever succeeded in taking a single penny beyond this life, yet every man and woman does take all the knowledge which they have gained in this life to the next life. That is one purpose why people are here. So are you are going to take worthwhile knowledge to the other side or just a useless clutter of unrelated thoughts? This is a matter which you should engage your earnest attention; it can affect your whole future and future incarnations!

Dr. Rampa was, without any doubt, a world leader in Metaphysics as he could perform all of the metaphysical skills. When we mention the word Metaphysics, most people swiftly think of the Occult, rapidly followed by Black Magic, because they fear that which they don't understand; as most people do and have done throughout history. Metaphysics refers to the understanding and fundamentals of nature in all its realities, whether visible or invisible; more so of the latter. The Occult is concerned with the knowledge of things which are beyond the ordinary mundane senses of the body; both evil and good, as one cannot exist without the other.

Metaphysics is a very real thing which cannot be measured by “imperialistic” methods because it's dealing with matters beyond the ordinary everyday senses of the body; that is, until one has evolved spiritually enough to perceive and comprehend such matters. It's all as natural as breathing or walking and yet it's overlook by the masses unless it's been “made interesting” in a heartbreaking way: otherwise it's regarded as some ancient mystical “mumbo-jumbo”. Much knowledge which is currently available; sadly, has been “dressed-up” to the point it's inferred today as “make-believe”. Lobsang strips away the superfluous “fancy-frills” and tells it as it is, in simple terms that anyone with an ounce of common sense can recognize, understand and study.

Everything Dr. Rampa wrote is 100% true - don't just dismiss it because your beliefs differ or because you've never heard about the topics he covers - and we've since had conformation from the “other side” that they considered his life a success. We who believe him continue to strive in keeping his “works” alive as they contain very important messages, and failure to heed can result in consequences greater than you can imagine. The only thing in life to fear is fear itself, which is just something we don't understand yet - as you don't fear that which you fully comprehend; do you?

We are still in the age of Kali - the age of destruction and final quadrant of the cycle, brought on by the First World War - but it might not be over in our lifetime as the pendulum of life hasn't quite reached its zenith yet. The Earth is still in a negative phase - and like all cycles it must end one day - as soon as mankind changes their ways and then we will venture forward towards a Golden age. Things won't be getting any better unless mankind seriously changes their ways - we have a choice - so choose wisely. Mankind's worse enemy is themselves and no one else.

Feel free to browse this site and enjoy it's offerings, because it's been created for those who wish to start opening their minds, know and understand the truth with much valuable “Research Material”. I may be repeating and expanding on many things which Dr. Rampa has stated in his books, but repetition never hurt anyone as it only helps to drive the point home. One point to keep in mind - after his death, his books were shamelessly plagiarised by countless other authors - if all Dr. Rampa’s books were false why plagiarise his material? They plagiarised his material becuase it WAS all true!

The translation on the Tibetan prayer wheel shown on the left-hand side below the menu is “Om! Mani Padme Hum!” that actually means “Hail to Man's Overself!” - Man as in mankind - the part of you that you should be praying to, via your subconscious. It does NOT mean "Hail the jewel in the lotus" as many think, that was just made up to keep the tourists happy.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tuesday Lobsang Rampa - Let me know what you think

I know that it is long but really, I feel that it is some of the most important material I have ever read.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:20 AM   #3
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I have read many of his books. He was one of the earliest modern writers to write about ufos,ets,alien technology,spirituality etc. I found most of his books very interesting and enjoyable to read. Much of this knowledge is only now becoming mainstream.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 AM   #4
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that Lobsang Rampa was a great soul. You can say a lot more in "fiction" than you can in nonfiction sometimes. In fiction you don't have to stop and "prove" everything as you go along. He wrote for those who could grasp what he said by using their own intuition. God bless Lobsang. May his soul live forever in our hearts.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I have read all of Lobsang Rampa's book except for the last two or so. His health failed as he grew older and it showed in the later books. But for sheer enjoyment and adventure nothing can compare to the early ones. For many of my age, his books were our first introduction to the world of the psychic and spirit. The Montreal publisher of his French translations thought highly of him and was considered a friend. Lobsang lived in Montreal for a short period but he never stayed too long in any one city.

He seems to be gaining new fans all over again according to these articles in Nexus magazine. You might enjoy reading them.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...d=30&Itemid=71

(articles can be downloaded or viewed online)

T. Lobsang Rampa - New Age Trailblazer, Part 1 of 2

By Karen Mutton. An alleged Tibetan high lama who claimed to have transmigrated into the body of a Devonshire man, Rampa provided through his writings a legacy of secret knowledge that has challenged even his most strident critics.

T. Lobsang Rampa - New Age Trailblazer, Part 2 of 2

By Karen Mutton. A self-declared transmigrated high lama, T. Lobsang Rampa inspired readers and angered critics with his stories about old and new Tibet, ancient rituals, reincarnation, benevolent ETs and inner-world dwellers.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the articles! I am kind of curious to know if people believe his actual stories or if they just believe in the known truths of his books?
Old 01-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

It's a bit difficult to answer your questions. I was still stuck in my belief system at the time although looking for something beyond it. Rampa's books were practically the first ones I had read on this subject followed by the Edgar Cayce books. It took me 20 years to accept reincarnation as a fact. I guess I could say that these were groundbreaking books for me and if I went back and reread them I would find all the profound truths that we now accept today. For me basically, it took the Robert Monroe books to break thru my accepted beliefs and rewire my thinking. (Anyway that's what my hypnogagic visions I was getting at that time were attempting to show me!)

So I guess at the time, I was reading Rampa for his sensational (at least to me) experiences and taking in some of his truths but not fully accepting them at that time.

I am glad that he is experiencing a renaissance at this point in time. I personally believe he was sincere and he truly deserves this respect and attention.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

The text is clearly written by a disciple with much fervour which immediately lowers my trust.
However, it does seem intriguing, especially if he is really able to put things simple.
Is there any book you would especially recommend? I certainly won't read them all.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

You can dowload almost all of the books off the net for free... If not all of them then you can download a good chunk of most of them... at least way more than enough to decide if you would ever want to read any more of his work....

I am reading You-Forever right now and it is really good.... But I have spoke with others who reccomend all of his books.... So it is up to you I suppose..
Old 02-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
You can dowload almost all of the books off the net for free... If not all of them then you can download a good chunk of most of them... at least way more than enough to decide if you would ever want to read any more of his work....

I am reading You-Forever right now and it is really good.... But I have spoke with others who reccomend all of his books.... So it is up to you I suppose..
The third eye spoke to me/fell into my lap. I just don't have the time to read anything right now though. 0_0
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Start with his first book to get an idea of the story from the beginning.
My favourites are"cave of the ancients "and "the hermit." I do believe in the storys written
in his books.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #12
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure if I believe the literal meaning of some of his stories but the truth behind the words speaks for itself.