Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Question The Shift

This could be a tough question.

Are drinkers, smokers and drug users going to be able to shift come 2012?
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Shift

the real question is, WHY does someone do these (or any other) addictive behaviors? answer that, & you're halfway there.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully as we rise up to higher levels the urges will no longer be there.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution22 View Post

Can I ask what your definition of a drinker is. Do you refer to one who drinks in excess or someone who enjoys a glass of wine or a beer with a friend?

My personal view is that if you drink in excess or do drugs to escape reality, you are probably in danger of missing the experience because you are not going to be in the right "place" to ascend.

I know smoking is bad for you and I don't smoke but I can't imagine that because you do you won't be included.

I enjoy the odd "bud" but try not to over indulge and I have been experiencing some wonderful things since i have begun the awakening process. Hope I can still join you all!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by micjer; 10-28-2008 at 03:59 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #5
WineHippie

Default Re: MY Shift

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:01 PM   #6
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

I'm convinced this is a hard question.

WHO is the judge on what is too much pot smoking? or too much sipping on wine? Or are you done if you do anything?

The person sipping on one class of wine is thinking the same as the person pounding 30 beers every night. They both feel its o.k.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #7
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

But how do you know? Have you ever been a lush?

See this is too complicated.

Better off just not doing anything. So no more coffee! lol
Old 10-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

You convinced me hippie.
We're in.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

If I am not mistaken David Wilcock even said that 'consumers' (whatever that group may be) restrain themselves from a
proper development of the pineal gland. (2012 enigma video).

So the point is: don't consider yourself automatically within a group by defining a new external group that you can yourself exclude from.

Many people around consider themselves enlightened by having a bit more insight. However the majority is just going on with their lives
as "business as usual" and make no changes at all.

I think a lot of people are going to miss the opportunity ... (if there is one at all)

Although I am trying very hard to make significant changes I consider myself not even to be 50% ready ...

Good luck and lots of success to you all ..
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

I dont see why a good person wouldn't make the shift just because they drink, smoke or take drugs.
Lets face it we all take drugs whether we like it or not, there is no escape from that, drugs are everywhere, in our food, the water maybe even the air.

Don't worry your place is safe
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

We judge ourselves. Forget about what the church believes. Just because the pope says we shouldn't drink and smoke does not make it so. He's just a man with his own agenda.

I have read nowhere in this where there are rules and regulations.

Simply whether people are of love and light or of dark and evil. Rest is irrelevant!!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #14
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

When you consider that most things are processed to be addictive in our food supply and such, and even to some extent research can be addictive. then you really need to think on that for your self as a whole.

To be honest, in my opinion, so long as you make an assertive and honest attempt to enlighten yourself then one should have no problem. I think it is of the mind as well as the body.

I mean when you stop and think that one is inhaling toxic fumes from filling your gas tank and taking in toxic air from cars and planes over head, what would it mean to not smoke or drink when you work at an airport or refinery..

Just something to ponder

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-28-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Fix
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #15
Suriel

Wink Re: The Shift

Maybe you should change this thread title to "the Narcotic Shift."

Is this a spiritual question?

The dependency of these substances may be released after the shift. I guess only time will tell. Maybe after the shift, the stress levels will decrease which will mean people will be less likely to do these things.

Hold on... I got to go have a smoke...
Old 10-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #16
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

i think life itself is addicting...hmm

the body being addicted to a drug has no more effect once the mortal shell is left behind. the vibration that will be felt as soon as one is no longer tethered to the physical body, which feels thick as a brick, will outrun any chemical "trip" known to man

when cigarettes aren`t available any more..who`s gonna smoke anyway?
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Speaking as a reformed addict, I have found that by meditating regularly I am more able to keep the urges under control, this leaves me to believe that the excessive consumption and desire to be oblivious was an attempt to overcome my deep despair over life. If we do shift into a higher level of consciousness I believe this urge will disappear for other "over-indulgers" allowing them to evolve along with everyone else. No reason to punish people because they had gone down the wrong path, at least there was enough awareness there to know there was something wrong in the first place
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

This might seem off topic but this question has been on my mind all year and I have no answers to this..

If you have silicon breast implants, will this synthetic body modification keep those who have it, from making the shift?
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
This might seem off topic but this question has been on my mind all year and I have no answers to this..

If you have silicon breast implants, will this synthetic body modification keep those who have it, from making the shift?
Don't worry your body is just a vehicle that gets you around while your here, you'll be fine

PS got any pics?? hehe only joking
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:14 PM   #20
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

The most complex creation in the Universe, is the mind.. I believe at the core of its center is the Sun, and center of our gravity. No matter how much you smoke, or drink, it will remain.. As far as looking into the future thru a dirty mirror, once again. Perhaps it is the ones trying to understand the future that need to drink more and smoke. Note: Worrying so much about something that has not happened yet nor has a logical way of happening without influence and mechanical strides, hinders my thoughts and beliefs in such a notion. Only thing for sure is the here and now. Even that has just slipped past my grasp...

this is not a dress rehearsal, it is life.. If you don't know how to fly this thing, hand me the wheel..

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #21
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If we are all connected through spirit ie. Law of One, then we are all high as a kite right now. Do I think I'll make it?
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #22
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

unless the drinking, smoking, using, etc makes you less ready to shift, i don't see why this should be a problem. of course, most people who do these things aren't ready to shift anyway. it's not because they do these things that makes them unprepared for the shift, rather they do these things because they're not ready. so it's an affect, not the cause.

personally, i owe my own awakening to using cannabis. without it, i'd probably still be angry and judgemental like i was during my high school years, which was only a few short years ago. smoking cannabis really gave me a new perspective on life and made me much more open-minded to things i never would have considered or taken seriously before. had i not been high when i saw the 2001 disclosure project briefing, i probably wouldn't have given the testimony a second thought. i'm much more easy going and open-minded now.

for the record, i'm not recommending the use of cannabis. i'm simply saying good things can potentially come from it, though once you reach a certain point in your spiritual evolution it is no longer useful, though i may not have reached that point yet (i smoked about a week and a half ago).
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #23
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post

those who have breast implants made that decision in the past. if they regret it, they won't be left behind because of decision that made in the past because that's history and, thus, irrelevant. what matters is how they feel now, or how they will feel come the end of this cycle rather
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 PM   #24
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing external will prevent you from making the shift. All that matters is your level of consciousness or "vibration" as some like to call it. There is a certain limit that needs to be reached in order to "make it".

Many totally negative people are non-drinkers, non-smokers etc. but they will most likely not make it. Many more evovled people still smoke through old habit and many also don't shy away from a good party once in a while. That is no problem. Excessive use of alchohol/drugs is a sign that you are not of a very high vibration and thus you will most likely not make it. But never say never. In these times I see many people who were totally "lost" (drugs/alchohol) suddenly go through profound changes. Remember that many have choosen (in pre-incarnation agreement) to "condense" their remaining heavy density karma into one life in order to "make the shift". Such people often go through a very rough period to "burn off" their lower vibrations before they suddenly ascend very quickly up the ladder of consciousness.

True change comes from the inside and radiate out, and not so much from self-control from "the outside in" allthough it is important to have some of that too. Ascension is not really a "doing", but rather something you allow to happen by remaining open and accepting your lessons and "destiny".
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #25
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
here is MY rationalization:

I quit hard alcohol a longgg time ago, but now I sip wine, not too frequently...
I quit smoking processed ciggies a longgg time ago, but now I smoke rollies, a couple a day.
I quit any kind of chemical drug a longgg time ago, but now I smoke doobies.
I would "do" mescaline or psyllicybin if I could find a trusted source, but haven't in a longgg time.
I figure these things are from the earth and my spirit can process... especially if I partake with respect.

I think anything in extreme brings unwanted results, and most things in moderation are okay.

I do not believe I will be trapped in the 3rd dimension.

Did I convince anyone else, or just my self?

no hippie your bang on ive taken drugs many times for many years all part of my wallk had some bad times and some very good times and i wouldnt change a thing learnt alot and had some very telepathic times on them those that have used no where im coming from i proberley no quite a few people that should take some might make them better people and expand their awareness .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote