Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #51
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Blue Eyed Blonde "Aliens"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataeast View Post
Here's an interesting quote from an article that points to a asian genotype associated with a supposed "Nordic" alien hair that was found in an abduction case:
http://www.theozfiles.com/hair.html

This suggests that the outward appearance might be blonde blue eyed, but of genotype characteristic of Chinese/Mongolian descent, which puts a different perspective on the origins of the "Nordic" ETs. Asian genes may in fact be closer to the "Nordics" as mitochondrial DNA shows. I think a concerted effort in building a bigger database would be necessary as "Asian" is too broad in scope to encompass the hundreds of tribes that exist in the east. China and Mongolia are in effect unified countries in which many tribes coexist. There exist tribes not dissimilar to those in North America.

Also, what I've found curious is that when Hitler and Himmler began looking for the "Aryan" (Noble) people, I believe that the Gobi was one place they suspected they existed. There is some irony that the eugenics movement which has in a sense given rise to the genetics movement, has revealed, according to Bill Chalkers case anyway, this interesting piece of the puzzle.
Very interesting material! When was this research done?

If I understand correctly, among the human subjects surveyed in this research, only 4 Asians (4 Chinese to be exact, as Taiwanese are Chinese ) share the most sequence variations in their mitochondrial DNA with the "Alien Blonde Female". This is quite a surprise to me, suppose the abduction case is real and the "alien" hair sample is genuine.

How many Chinese subjects were surveyed for DNA sequences in this research? That'll give a rate of occurence of the DNA variations.

You are right that Asians are more varied than their appearances. China, for instance, have 56 ethnic groups and numerous dialects among the Han people, the majority of Chinese population. These dialects can be so different in pronunciations that, unless writing their words down, two Chinese speaking different dialects can hardly understand each other. Of course, they can communicate in Mandarin, which is the standard Chinese language taught in school.

Even the appearances of Chinese may have changed along the history. If you look at the Ceramic Warriors of Qin Dynasty (221-206 BC), most of them have eyelids without a fold, a trait you often see in Koreans and Japanese, but not of as high a ratio in modern-day Han Chinese.

Mongolians are very close to Chinese from the Northern China, at least on their appearances.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #52
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently, the study was done in 1999 according to the article and if indeed it was a scientific paper it would be peer reviewed. I think what lends its credibility is that DNA can't be faked (AFAIK) without it being evident in the testing, but I could be wrong.

The actual date of the abduction was 1992.

Here is the actual paper that the article speaks of:

http://www.cufos.org/strange_evidence.pdf

Perhaps there hasn't been a big enough sample of asian genes to say that the hair has been faked, but as it stands it's quite interesting in itself.

In the Majestic 12 documents, the SOM1-01 manual EBE type I specifically mentions the type as Oriental in appearance which is another clue as well. It's not the only document that mentions the "Oriental" appearance of some EBEs. Then of course, the ubiquitous MIBs have at times been seen as Oriental in appearance.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

Greets.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #53
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the ubiquitous MIBs have at times been seen as Oriental in appearance.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

Greets.
The MIBs? Do you mean the so-called "Greys"?

I do think the descriptions of Greys are of oriental traits, for instance the small nose and small mouth, relatively bigger head and slim statue. But the skin colors are so different, though.

Cheers.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #54
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
The MIBs? Do you mean the so-called "Greys"?
Men In Black,
Old 10-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #55
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Men In Black,

I just read the pdf file you provided with the link. I paid special attention to the testimony of Peter Khoury on the appearance of the two alien females, one Asian-looking and the other blond in her hair.

Despite the difference in skin color and eye color (the Asian one with dark skin and the blonde one with white skin), the two aliens share many facial characteristics:

They both have VERY long face and VERY high cheek bones. The blonde one was described as having a long nose (following her long face) but not a protruding nose as most Europeans have.

You know which ethnic group have these two facial traits? The Manchurians (or Juchens). Just have a look at the portraits of the Manchurian emperors of Qing Dynasty (google image maybe?). All of them have very long faces, long nose and high cheek bones. As a matter of fact, you can use these characteristics to identify a Chinese of Manchurian descend. One living example is Ms. Lang Ping. She led the national volleyball team of USA during the Olympics. She is a Manchurian and you can see the traits on her face.

As for the dark skin of the Asian-looking alien woman, the skin color is very common among the south-eastern Asians, such as Thai and Burmese.

Interestingly, if you look at the portrait of Semjase (the female Pleiadian Billy Meier claimed to have met), you don't see much Scandinavian characteristics there. She looks quite like northeastern Asian. http://www.steelmarkonline.com/semjase.htm
Old 10-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #56
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I just read the pdf file you provided with the link. I paid special attention to the testimony of Peter Khoury on the appearance of the two alien females, one Asian-looking and the other blond in her hair.

Despite the difference in skin color and eye color (the Asian one with dark skin and the blonde one with white skin), the two aliens share many facial characteristics:

They both have VERY long face and VERY high cheek bones. The blonde one was described as having a long nose (following her long face) but not a protruding nose as most Europeans have.

You know which ethnic group have these two facial traits? The Manchurians (or Juchens). Just have a look at the portraits of the Manchurian emperors of Qing Dynasty (google image maybe?). All of them have very long faces, long nose and high cheek bones. As a matter of fact, you can use these characteristics to identify a Chinese of Manchurian descend. One living example is Ms. Lang Ping. She led the national volleyball team of USA during the Olympics. She is a Manchurian and you can see the traits on her face.

As for the dark skin of the Asian-looking alien woman, the skin color is very common among the south-eastern Asians, such as Thai and Burmese.

Interestingly, if you look at the portrait of Semjase (the female Pleiadian Billy Meier claimed to have met), you don't see much Scandinavian characteristics there. She looks quite like northeastern Asian. http://www.steelmarkonline.com/semjase.htm
As I understand, in China, aristocracy perhaps before the cultural revolution treasured the fair complexion as a darker skin tone would suggest that you were a laborer (peasant). This still holds true to some degree if you compare skin tone with those who live in Hong Kong and those who live in rural China.

Yes, I understand that the Manchurians (Northeners) are somewhat different to the southerner generally speaking. Perhaps there is a genetic link somewhere that bridges the Icelandic features as well that has atrophied through natural selection and environmental differences as land masses were at some time split to isolate the peoples.

I don't venture to know where these ETs might come from as I don't think I have ever met any face to face. Although it might just as likely be that they are native to earth (even in another dimension--M-Theory). The other thing is that if telepathy is a reality, which I think is true then there is a possibility that interactions might be tailored to whomever is receiving the message at the time meaning that how they appear might be in a form most conducive to whatever message or outcome "they" desire. This might be like a screen image intended for some particular person like, for the religious, the form of an angel or The Virgin Mary.

Also, in dreams they might assume the form of symbolism according to the dreamers subconscious language so as to impart the message in a way best understood, since communication is the goal. So there is the relative factor involved with the interaction.

As I have it they can read our minds possibly better that we can ourselves, so I would not put it past an intelligence to simply communicate in our voice (internal monologue) with the available data in our own memory (images, sensations).

I'm not a big fan of Billy's mainly due to his later UFO photo's which don't appear to be genuine, however some of his experiences have some truth to them. You're right though, Semjase, does appear asiatic particularly her nose.

Interesting stuff.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #57
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

the few experiences I have had with the blonde's is they are very pale, to the point I remember a instance where I could see her veins, and her skin seemed strange... Yet star kingly beautiful. An attraction I cannot really explain... Almost a guilt...
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #58
Savoyya
Avalon Senior Member

On top of some physical traits, dont forget the blood type. Some think the rhesus negative blood type is coming from extraterrestrial origin. On earth, every primates are rhesus positive, all of them... except about 15% of humans which are rhesus negative. People with rhesus negative blood type act exactly as if they were hybrids: the female will reject her fetus if its rhesus positive. If both partners are rhesus negative, they cant have a baby together. Hybrids are like that.

If you look at the geographical distribution of rhesus negative people, you will find a much larger concentration of them in Europe, and very few in Africa and Asia.

I think its an interesting trail to follow anyways.
Savoyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:52 AM   #59
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Let me tell-ya, that is one BEATIFULL fascist-oppressor.
Haha! I thought the exact same thing!
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:17 AM   #60
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

As a scandinavian myself and has been born here and lived here for 50 years.... excuse me .... but what are you talking about......
as the picture of semjase that you put up the link to..... she is looking typical scandinavian.... it could easily had been a drawing of both of my sisters.....
( twins ) .... it is not uncommon to have high cheekbones or tilted eyes or that kind of nose...... have you ever been here..?? I see those features all over.... she could walk the streets here and everyone should take her for a typical swede....

The one I have met here walking and living in this society was real asian looking, with black hair.... I have a friend that is full contacctee, that has been teached from childhood by them and have had a lot of contact with the ones walking among us.... his contact was this asian woman.... a very happy, friendly person.... living here for a lot of years... she used to come home to him about once a month.... by car..... .... and she has shown her self to me as well.... so I do not dubt what he is telling me....

There was a whole bunch of them travelling around here in europe until a couple of years ago... taking studies about our society in diffrent areas... for example the new age movement... they used to sometimes visit my friend for a chat and hold him updated on some things... but all was not looking scandinavian... but all humanlooking and can easily pass as humans....

You never know who you meet in the streets....

My friend is holding a low profile because of all the treaths and attempt to take his life and they even holding treaths to his family.... not the pleidians but forces on the earth.... so I do understand him....

hughs.....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #61
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
The one I have met here walking and living in this society was real asian looking, with black hair.... I have a friend that is full contacctee, that has been teached from childhood by them and have had a lot of contact with the ones walking among us.... his contact was this asian woman.... a very happy, friendly person.... living here for a lot of years... she used to come home to him about once a month.... by car..... .... and she has shown her self to me as well.... so I do not dubt what he is telling me....
An Asian-looking Plaiedian woman comes to her human contactee once a month by car? Hmm ......

I would really like to meet her in person. But how can I know if she is a genuine Plaiedian?

Cheers.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:53 PM   #62
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

The most amazing part of this entire post is when people claim to have done research.
What research?

I could come up with any fantasy story about extra terrestrial beings and some how slip it into the new age group.
now before long, someone will pick a little part of my story that they like and add it to theirs and then someone else does it as well.
Before you know it, my fantasy story is now hitting more and more new age people and the story is spreading.
Now throw in a so called Channeler who also likes part of the story and now my fantasy is being used as a reference point because so many have now used pieces of my story.

I am not saying that UFO's and ET's don't excist, On the contrary, I believe I witnessed a group of 5 flying craft when I was in my early teens and have had my head craned to the sky ever since.

The only true research anyone can do is if they themselves have contact, because in the middle of all these so called channelings and telepathic comunications, most of them would have to be absolute rubbish.

Just because 1 man tells me that this ET is a good guy, does not mean I should believe them, what if I claimed to be a channeler and had over a thousand people that subscribe to my blog, does that give me any more credability, If I get a book published, does that make me any more credible?

when we start hearing stories about people telling us that we are made up of 22 different alien races, I just sigh, how many different species are apes made up of? or dolphins or even a white mouse?
we may have been a manipulation of genes and created by the one we call God, but that does not mean that all ET's are God.

Just be careful of what and who you believe
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #63
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
...have you ever heard of the Irish and schottisch people, they are of celtic descent red-heard and blue ore green eyes, I can tell you one thing they are NOT easily controlled...
You got that right. Not only Celtic but also Pict blood mixed in there and nobody knows where that came from. Possibly a non-cooperation gene was introduced by the Picts. Vril women, yes, beautiful and deadly. Beware outward appearances.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #64
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
An Asian-looking Plaiedian woman comes to her human contactee once a month by car? Hmm ......

I would really like to meet her in person. But how can I know if she is a genuine Plaiedian?

Cheers.
It easy.... because his first contacts started when he was around twelve years old.... and then they did not come by car, but by UFO.... it was not by accident as his soul is from pleiades but got stranded here a long time ago, which I can belive then he is one of the deepest seer I have ever met....and I know of a couple of more persons she have contacted as well.... I have known him for about 20 years... and have not find any reason to disbelife him... or his wife who had to get use to, to welcome this persons ringing on the door....

I have see so much through my physical eyes so for me they are not some thoughtform or a belife.... They sure are here..... its less logical to belive that my "hallucinations" can be shared with other persons seeing the same thing.... I do not think my telepatic abilitys are so developed that I can make others see my "hallucinations" , so for me the most logical explanation is, that its a fact, I see what I see.... so... in my reality... they are here.....

hughs
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #65
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
The most amazing part of this entire post is when people claim to have done research.
What research?
Moi? I offered some links to some genetic research so take a look at my posts and spend some time to read them before overreacting.

Your post is superfluous, we are all adults here.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:31 AM   #66
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

Those are good threads, just finished looking through them.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:51 AM   #67
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Half this thread is interesting,'
and half is garbage,
like all the blue eyed blonde haired aliens,
and lizard DNA in the moo-foo,....
but before we go all Nazi uber stench-ish

let us go in the way back machine

Monkey See
Monkey Do
Monkey Look a little like
Me and You

ancient genetic engineers indeed

full scene

close up of Humanzee ?

now we can go all Uber stench lich

SS general Hans Kammler
originated the idea of using concentration camp prisoners as slave laborers in the rocket program.

Arthur Rudolph, chief engineer of the V-2 rocket factory at Peenemünde,
endorsed this idea in April 1943 when a labor shortage developed.

Quote:
Witkowski [The Truth about the Wunderwaffe 1]
claims that more than 60 scientists associated with the project were assassinated by the SS
before the Bell was transported.
Cook believes SS general Hans Kammler
made a deal withthe US military ,
in exchange for the technology.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p224_Countess.html
An American in Exile: The Story of Arthur Rudolph
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 AM   #68
zorgon

Quote:
But how can I know if she is a genuine Plaiedian?
Simple ask to see her ID... I am sure even the Plaiedians have some form of ID
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #69
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianova View Post

IMO, the Bell photo is a composite, there are two different lenses being used, it has been shot with a shorter lens than the background image and should appear more flattened, but instead it's overly distorted due to the shorter focal length.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:50 AM   #70
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
IMO, the Bell photo is a composite, there are two different lenses being used, it has been shot with a shorter lens than the background image and should appear more flattened, but instead it's overly distorted due to the shorter focal length.

First:
I view the Nazi technologies from a standpoint of
scientific review of "Zero Point" energy applications etc,
and the posting of images and content is to question the validity of
blonde haired blue eyed aliens ...but to an extent,
as it really is unimportant other than mild fascination by the readers derived from the sensationalistic title of the thread..

On the image in question,
and your comment:

Agreed, and many of the Nazi era images of Vril spacecraft or suacers are either tampered with, fakes, or artist renditions.
Some of them are real however.

robert dale arndt Jr who did the Vril images posted on page 1, aslo does an artist's rendition of the Bell,
Die Glocke

point being.....
that at least there is some photographic evidence of specific technologies the Nazi's
developed which emanated from Vril and the origins of "Aldebaran contacts",
but "blonde blue eyed aliens" is pure speculation,
and an unfortunate extrapolation of dated Aryan iideologies IMO.

Thus we get these grainy images to view,
then literaturized and conditioned as a belief system that it all ever occurred.

but it did.... and that is the wild part,
now google hans kammler and george patton

Kammler's name never apppeared in Nuremburg trials, as he completely disappeared after WWII,
but Nazi's Von Braun and Rudolph created the NASA program.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #71
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, I know there is a serious side to this topic, but I found myself chuckling at what BeaTnik-BadiT wrote, blond haired and blue eyed people are easier to control, I am ash blond with pure blond streaks throughout all my hair, and Blue eyed and I think my partner would disagree with you, he said he has never met anyone as stubben as me lol.
Great thread Ampgod, and very interesting, thanks BeaTnik-BandiT for making me smile.

Last edited by omshanti2; 10-30-2008 at 10:48 AM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #72
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianova View Post
First:
I view the Nazi technologies from a standpoint of
scientific review of "Zero Point" energy applications etc,
and the posting of images and content is to question the validity of
blonde haired blue eyed aliens ...but to an extent,
as it really is unimportant other than mild fascination by the readers derived from the sensationalistic title of the thread..

On the image in question,
and your comment:

Agreed, and many of the Nazi era images of Vril spacecraft or suacers are either tampered with, fakes, or artist renditions.
Some of them are real however.

robert dale arndt Jr who did the Vril images posted on page 1, aslo does an artist's rendition of the Bell,
Die Glocke

point being.....
that at least there is some photographic evidence of specific technologies the Nazi's
developed which emanated from Vril and the origins of "Aldebaran contacts",
but "blonde blue eyed aliens" is pure speculation,
and an unfortunate extrapolation of dated Aryan iideologies IMO.

Thus we get these grainy images to view,
then literaturized and conditioned as a belief system that it all ever occurred.

but it did.... and that is the wild part,
now google hans kammler and george patton

Kammler's name never apppeared in Nuremburg trials, as he completely disappeared after WWII,
but Nazi's Von Braun and Rudolph created the NASA program.
Yeah, I don't disagree with where you are heading and speculating/investigating. I certainly think there is more than meets the eye, but I would disagree to some extent that every sighting of UFOs in WWII could be attributed soley to the German Discs if this was where you were going (maybe this is for another thread)...

There is also a possiblity that there is at least two discreet technologies being explored here in regard to the UFO phenomena. One of which is a cruder and Earth borne nature and another that has been captured and in another phase of development (currently). This is how I am exploring it, atm.

Yes, not all scientists where found or prosecuted in the Nuremburg "trials."

I tend to think that at the end of WWII there is a highly likely chance that another split of technology occurred unbeknownst to the public. The public face being Von Braun's rocketry.

Anyways, I am really getting off topic now....

Back, to the Blue Eyed Blondes, more pics please...

Cheers
Old 10-30-2008, 09:10 PM   #73
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry if I can't takle the thread seriously...
for some people...
but ..oh well ... how serious can you get about
blonde blue eyed aliens?

Granted , the Zeta Ridiculans are just as bogus.
Project Serpo
The J rod and Bullsrisch ...

Somewhere in all that is a speck of truth I suppose,
but most of it is hoax and psyop.

I do like approaching alien intervention though.
We see that possibly on Mars as well with Cydonia.

well there were Nazi's and there were AnuNazi's,
and they even had a base on Mars according to Sitchin.

but I don't think the Anunazi's
had blonde hair and blue eyes but then Quetzalcoatl
was supposedly a white man...?
dunno about that either.

Obviously my play on words is:
AnuNazi---- Anunnaki .... they supposedly ruled for
tens of thousands of years ... and more...
....the genetic engineers...

OK , so the SEED BAG is a bag of DNA...
or just seeds?
I will follow up on the seed bags later.

From this historic Sumerian time frame is where all the current Lizard Moo-Foo DNA conspiracists
emanate their claims.

I do not doubt that some people have ancient
DNA...lol ....like everybody...
and that if there was ancient genetic engineering
then everybody got a little Lizard Moo-Foo
in their genetic makeup possibly,
but any Human can transcend that genetic chain of
illusion
and unify with the Infinite,
and the people that claim some exclusivity of genetic breeding and psychic endowment
or whatever attributes that separate them as superior through their Lizard DNA.... are full of Moo-Foo which is B S.

Inana
[not Nancy Leider} --->

ya think Hans Kammler had Lizard DNA?... lol
maybe he passed away on Aldebaran...
but more likely Miami Beach or down in Rio or Argentina...
Von Braun? Rudolph, father of the Saturn V?
http://www.fas.org/sgp/news/1999/12/nara121499.html

NASA loved their good lizardz.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #74
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Let me gather some strength, I am grateful, for the welcoming and acceptance here. I do not fear what so ever, to express my mind and thoughts. I have been on message boards before where I would awaken in the middle of the night in a panic.. Regretting my posts. Thinking I was being laughed at and ridiculed. In retrospect I was. But that is a tit for a tat.. As far as blonde's, I have experienced their presence in a dream/vision I had just a year ago or so.. She was beautiful not HUMAN for sure, what I meant about being pale was, her skin was not normal.. Yet accepting to human logic but not normal.. What I mean is it did not create stress or trauma trying to understand something out of our physical reality. Yet it was not right. She was associated with one of the darkest yet wisest figures I have ever communed with. Err thee only. What I mean by darkest is every time I try to see the face of this figure I cannot.. Not at all. Never ever ever.. Yet I can always remember hers... I wish I was one with answers on this one.. I just do not think anyone can explain this phenom.

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #75
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there. I find no credibility in the Nazi/Blonde alien link which I've read connected with Hollow earth stuff too from that Byrd diary.

For those interested in Vril here is a link to the book by Edward Bulmer Lytton - Vril The Power Of The Coming Race. It's one of many books on Earth Mysteries on the site.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/index.htm

There is also a book 'The Comte de Gabalis' which although a cabalistic allegory relates that the world is full of different elemental beings existing at dirrerent frequencies or elements. It can be taken many ways but the descriptions of these beings mirror current archetypes - Nordic, Reptilian etc. Check Discourse 2 for this. Discourse 5 tells of an event where the Sylphs appeared in aerial ships over France and even abducted men to show them their home before returning them. The book is from 1670.

None of it should be taken at face value but it's an interesting book and the notes are full of little nuggets too.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote