Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Default The End of America

Good day to my brothers and sisters!

For those who haven't seen this movie yet..

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...nd_of_america/

The purpose of this thread is to share any experiences that you've had with the 10 steps that Naomi Wolf goes over in this video.

One of these steps has to do with infiltrating groups, spies. My friend of 5 years and now my next door neighbor, had a recent experience that I wish to share here. Two nights ago my friend went out to the club, came back to his house later on with 10-15 people, all of which he knew except for this one girl he had never seen before. Interestingly enough.. she was tagging along with two people, whom I know, who are normally 'not all there'.

This girl was around 20-22 years old, she was oddly confident and perky. And she was asking a lot of questions, weird questions. What was also very strange is that she claims to remember both my friend and his fiance. And she also remembers which clubs they have both gone to in their past. She knew the high school they went too as well. Anyway.. My friend quickly became highly suspicious of her and her questions and kept a close eye on her all night. Eventually he kicked everyone out earlier than expected because he believed she was a nark or a spy.

Interestingly.. earlier that day is when he watched The End of America at my place. Was it to prepare him? He's not a paranoid person whatsoever and though he'll listen to me spill out what I think I know, he doesn't believe any of it. He'll watch videos I want to show him, he'll listen to me, out of respect. But he is a person who cannot be swayed so easily by emotions or words, he is an observer.

I apologize for lack of details for this isn't my story. But hopefully you get the drift Interestingly bizarre experiences and events galore! Fear? Hah!

Love is complete, over and out
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The End of America

Interesting.

What is it that you or your friends, have done that draws attention?
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Interesting.

What is it that you or your friends, have done that draws attention?
Well.. a lot of the people who came over were friends or acquaintances of me and my friend. Through our friends and from going to the club. I don't go to the clubs anymore but still keep in contact with friends who do. This is the rave scene on Oahu that I speak about. There's a lot of drugs in the rave scene, one of the reasons why I don't want to be there anymore.

I mainly don't enjoy being at rave clubs because of the chaos. The energy. It makes me feel sick. I'm not a raver, never have been. I float from place to place and learn. This girls overall character, to my friend, was really odd and suspicious. She knew things about my friends that she shouldn't have known and that was enough for my friend to see her as a spy.

My friend and his fiance don't have anything that could incriminate them. But then again, with the way our government is, you can be imprisoned for no damn reason.

Peace and Love
Old 10-26-2008, 02:36 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe she was an undercover cop.

Eitherway - you have clearly chosen the better path. It is a little hard when you find this means you end up being less close to, or leaving, old friends; but that is all part of the game we are now playing. The stakes are pretty high - and getting higher (not a drug reference ).

You are protected, loved and cherished more than you can ever know. I imagine this is a factor in your friends discernment.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:00 AM   #5
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

If this person is an intelligence agent then she's probably fresh out of training and with the FBI. Her blundering mistakes about fitting in with information she shouldn't know are a tell, tell detail of that.

FBI agents are more mixed in with our society than most people suspect. The first time I ever encountered one was when I was about 11 years old. I was skipping school and riding a public bus downtown to play coin operated video games. These things were big back in the early 80s. There was a man who was wearing a patterned button up short sleeved shirt, some faded cut off blue jeans and some casual sandals. His hair was long and grey. He looked like he could be a beach bum or a pet shop owner. He just looked as normal as normal could be. Like someone you'd go bowling with.

He sat up front near the bus driver and glanced at me a few times. He and the bus driver knew each other. They were chatting cheerfully back and forth until his stop came and he merrily got off the bus. I felt relieved because I was afraid he was going to give me a lecture about ditching school and how I was a naughty boy and all. But no, he just wen't on his way.

After the bus pulled away and continued down the road the driver asked me if I noticed anything unusual about him. I just shrugged and said "No". He said that guy is a FBI agent I've known him for years. This really got my 11 year old mind thinking as we travelled on to the inner city.

The guy wasn't concerned in the least that I was truant from school. He blended in so well that I would not have guessed him a agent in a million years. His demeanor was disarming as in you liked the guy and could picture yourself hanging out with him at a sports game or something. No serious stares that made you nervous. No finely pressed suit and tie that might have made you self conscious. He was a real professional snoop. Riding the public buses and just blending in perfectly.

Do you get my drift? A real professional won't make the mistakes that this girl made if she was indeed an intelligence agent. I would watch this girl and not lead on that I or my friends were suspicious of her. Let her go on and see what kind of information she tries to pump out of him/her if your feeling brave. I would. Your a lady and you have a higher developed intuition than a guy has so trust that inner voice on your next steps of action.

Now, you are aware that the FBI, CIA, etc. read these forum regularly aren't you? Need I say more about being stealthy? In other words, if you came here for advice on a suspected intelligence agent trying to befriend your aquaintances and used your own personal computer than you've just possibly made a mistake. You understand that too right?

Good luck

Last edited by 3Dprisoner; 10-27-2008 at 02:33 PM.
3Dprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dprisoner View Post
Now, you are aware that the FBI, CIA, etc. read these forum regularly aren't you? Need I say more about being stealthy? In other words, if you came here for advice on a suspected intelligence agent trying to befriend your aquaintances and used your own personal computer than you've just possibly made a mistake. You understand that too right?
Don't get buffaloed here. Of course the PTB read these forums. If they want to take a look at any or all of us, they can. Big deal. I'm not doing anything subversive, are you? All I stand for is what people used to call the virtues. If Big Brother wants to poke into my puny bank account, my lousy credit, my divorce, my (lack of) politics, my whatever, I can't stop 'em.

Kinda irritates me to see my tax dollars wasted on me...but I guess I can think of worse ways to waste 'em.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #7
3Dprisoner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Don't get buffaloed here. Of course the PTB read these forums. If they want to take a look at any or all of us, they can. Big deal. I'm not doing anything subversive, are you? All I stand for is what people used to call the virtues. If Big Brother wants to poke into my puny bank account, my lousy credit, my divorce, my (lack of) politics, my whatever, I can't stop 'em.

Kinda irritates me to see my tax dollars wasted on me...but I guess I can think of worse ways to waste 'em.
My point obviously went over your head Whitecrow. My point was that if they are reading these forums and she's complaining about possibly being infiltrated by suspicious people then wouldn't her request for advice on this forum tip them off? It sure as heck would if she uses her own computer.

In any event she might not even care if that's the case. It was just a warning so please don't go getting all mellow dramatic here.

3Dprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #8
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dprisoner View Post
My point obviously went over your head Whitecrow. My point was that if they are reading these forums and she's complaining about possibly being infiltrated by suspicious people then wouldn't her request for advice on this forum tip them off? It sure as heck would if she uses her own computer.

In any event she might not even care if that's the case. It was just a warning so please don't go getting all mellow dramatic here.

I appreciate all and any input, regardless of whether it is relevant or not.

But I didn't start this thread for advice. I started it to see if anyone else had any experiences with the 10 steps mentioned in The End of America.

I am not afraid of spies and I am not afraid of death.

Thanks kindly Anchor, your name fits you well! And thank you whitecrow, I feel yah. And thank you 3Dprisoner, may you find your way out of this 3D prison

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-26-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Allot of Americans, really need to read the constitution, If a federal agent was to come to your house right now and try to take you away, they would not have any jurisdiction, unless you robbed a bank or some federal crime. Discussing your beliefs on the internet, sorry if I am of topic, but no FBI, or federal agent is going to coming knock your door down over you talking about aliens, or having a opinion on how the current events of the World right now is negative. even if they wanted to they would not have jurisdiction. Expressing your mind is a component of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:08 AM   #10
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
I'm not doing anything subversive, are you?
Anti Government and Anti PTB talk is about to be classified as subversive And just because YOU don't take an active roll in uncovering the truth to present to people in these forums does not mean others don't. Perhaps it is those people being watched

Quote:
A little touch of arrogance? Thinking your why they are watching?
Old 10-27-2008, 05:16 AM   #11
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Allot of Americans, really need to read the constitution,

yes and after you finish that...

read The Patriot Act
H. R. 3162
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
October 24, 2001
http://epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html

PDF File
http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.pdf

and then the Homeland Security Act
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/laws/law_r...rule_0011.shtm

Homeland Security Act of 2002 (PDF, 187 pages - 526 KB)
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/hr_5005_enr.pdf

Now then you were saying about Freedom?

And just for giggles lets do a little subversive behavior

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

This information comes from three West Wing sources who say a fourth White House employee in the meeting told them the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper." That employee refused to return my phone calls but this kind of behavior is consistent with Bush's record on ignoring the Constitution when it suits his political purpose.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artma...cle_7779.shtml
Old 10-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy Mew Mew,

It sounds like you are refering to steps 3 or 4, as ostensibly most of the others have in some way or another been reported on in the mainstream press.

I've had the same feeling from time to time, that your friend conveyed to you about "unknowns" in private parties who seem to know more than they should. In as much as I am not involved w/ anything too spectacular, I usually chalk it up to paranoia, but these days we cannot be too cautious. And of course, just because we're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get us! It is a good idea to investigate the source of the "unknown's" knowledge, it can clear up misunderstandings, or lead to more interesting questions.

I'll give an example that was cleared up harmlessly. Two years ago, some friends and I went to bonaroo(music festival). We set up camp and hit the shows, when we came back to our secluded camp there was a tent that no one could account for. When we woke up, the mystery camper was making us breakfast, and when we asked who he was and why he was in our camp, he claimed to know a friend of ours (Matt: too common a name to prove anything) that was arriving on saturday. He said that Matt had described my car and told him to look for us. It was an unlikley story as there were nearly 90,000 people there that year, so we were wary especially when he began to question if we "party" (strange question for any bonaroo patron to any other). We began to think he was a narc, and phoned Matt tout de suite. It was all cleared up by Matt in two concise sentences, "Oh yeah, he's a local I met there last year. He's a good guy, but a little rednecky."
The guy was just flying solo at a huge music festival and looking for some companionship. He turned out to be pretty cool and drank us under the (camp) table every night.

My advice is to always converse as much as possible if you are curiuos/paranoid. If someone is lying to you, then the more they speak, the harder it will be for them to keep their story together when you question it.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #13
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

I seem to be unable to watch the movie as I am based in the UK and have a UK ip address. The movie seems to be restricted to US viewers.

Is there anywhere else I can watch this movie?

I would be truly grateful for any assistance!

Thanks!

Blessings!
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #14
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Same here ladyluck. Id love to see this, and think alot of people should see it. There are alot of Americans here who should see it before they mail their ballots off.
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote