Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Default The End of America

Good day to my brothers and sisters!

For those who haven't seen this movie yet..

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...nd_of_america/

The purpose of this thread is to share any experiences that you've had with the 10 steps that Naomi Wolf goes over in this video.

One of these steps has to do with infiltrating groups, spies. My friend of 5 years and now my next door neighbor, had a recent experience that I wish to share here. Two nights ago my friend went out to the club, came back to his house later on with 10-15 people, all of which he knew except for this one girl he had never seen before. Interestingly enough.. she was tagging along with two people, whom I know, who are normally 'not all there'.

This girl was around 20-22 years old, she was oddly confident and perky. And she was asking a lot of questions, weird questions. What was also very strange is that she claims to remember both my friend and his fiance. And she also remembers which clubs they have both gone to in their past. She knew the high school they went too as well. Anyway.. My friend quickly became highly suspicious of her and her questions and kept a close eye on her all night. Eventually he kicked everyone out earlier than expected because he believed she was a nark or a spy.

Interestingly.. earlier that day is when he watched The End of America at my place. Was it to prepare him? He's not a paranoid person whatsoever and though he'll listen to me spill out what I think I know, he doesn't believe any of it. He'll watch videos I want to show him, he'll listen to me, out of respect. But he is a person who cannot be swayed so easily by emotions or words, he is an observer.

I apologize for lack of details for this isn't my story. But hopefully you get the drift Interestingly bizarre experiences and events galore! Fear? Hah!

Love is complete, over and out
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote