Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow The Shambhala Triangle

This sure is an interesting map. Wasn't quite sure where to post it, so here it is due to the UFO sighting references and the 'Tibetan Roswell' glyph (more info please if anyone can provide).

Sharing is caring.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-30-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Shambhala Triangle

I just found this thread full of fascinating correllations:

Underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread491770/pg1
Old 10-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that in the upper levels of the Etheric realm, which is the true 6th dimension, Shambala resides. It is a city of great light. In distant ages it existed in 3D, at one point where the Gobi desert is today, but no longer obviously.

It is basically the headquarters of the mission of the higher Beings, the light Beings, those who work within the will of God and are here to empower humanity and have them raise up their own planet by connecting to their divine Self within. The team that works in Shamballa is beyond the need for UFO's and although many did not originate on this planet, they are not ET in the traditional sense. They are spiritual beings that are connected to the higher realms in consciousness. They are here out of love.

As in any place of great light on our planet, in the lower dimensions, like 3rd and astral realm, the dark forces will usually set up camp there because they can misuse the light in these lower realms.

So it is understandable you will find underground UFO bases in these areas, most likely you will in all of the most spiritually powerful places on earth. That's because there is much energy there. It's important to understand spiritual truth comes from higher than the ET's higher than the underground bases, it comes from the spiritual realm, but the spiritual realm has many retreats and areas around planet earth in the Etheric / 6th dimension (first layer of the material realm), including, importantly Shamballa which I believe is in the Himalaya's.

You can go there while you sleep! Just ask Archangel Michael to take you there before bed, and you can be taken there in your finer bodies if your vibration and consciousness is high enough. You can also ask him to help you remember when you wake. You won't retain full memory, but you might have an inner knowing.

My understandings.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a couple of pics from an inspired artists of Shamballa, home of Angels and heavenly hosts

Old 10-08-2009, 02:14 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a couple more, all from the same artist, you can see more of his work here:

http://www.mariusfineart.com/

Old 10-08-2009, 02:27 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

You can go there while you sleep! Just ask Archangel Michael to take you there before bed, and you can be taken there in your finer bodies if your vibration and consciousness is high enough. You can also ask him to help you remember when you wake. You won't retain full memory, but you might have an inner knowing.

My understandings.
Do you do this through prayer or do you just ask?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:45 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What the heck, even a couple more:

Old 10-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

There are many retreats in the Etheric that are like the one pictured above. They each serve a purpose for divine beings who are here to raise up the planet, and keep the balance for it as the energy that is brought forth continues to be misused in the lower dimensions.

In reality, the whole world is supposed to live like that, in a state of wonder beyond our current understanding. The people of the world themselves must maintain sufficient light to keep the balance.

This planet was long ago attacked, the attack was successful in that the children of God fell below the threshold of consciousness and light necessary to maintain a connection to the divine and to keep their planet in an abundant state.

Now we are here to raise it back up again from whence it came.

Going to the retreats at night will be of great help to your spiritual progress.

However, the truth is, your vibration is a key factor in whether or not you will be able to make it to the etheric at night, or whether you will be stuck in the Astral.

If you drink, do drugs or eat a lot of sugars before you fall asleep or if you are not working on purification, it may be difficult to attend, even upon request. However, if you are making an effort and you are at a fairly good vibration when you fall asleep, you can be taken to the retreats where you will learn, night school, only you do it a place of wonder and beauty and your teachers are enlightened God beings, angels, or their students.

The call should be made out loud, the more clear intention you can put behind it, the better.

If you wish to attend you can say before you close your eyes for sleep:
"
In the name I AM that I AM, I call to Archangel Michael to take me to the etheric retreat of his choice and to protect my soul and body as it travels. And I ask Archangel Michael to help me remember what I learn and experience when I awake and help me put it into practice in my waking life. All within God's will. In the name I AM that I AM it is sealed.
"

You can make this call every night, it may take time to build up a momentum. And you will need to do it nightly if you wish to be taken again a second time etc.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:10 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure about purification but thanks for the advice. I do not drink much anymore or do drugs. I do not see why this has to be an obstacle either. I have mediated in the past and it has given me great feeling and an ability to "connect".
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful thanks for the lovely visuals and info 14 Chakras.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-26-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: fixed embedding
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-26-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

asking does work !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote