Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

Hi Everybody,

It could all be sorted out today.

According to the Canada Free Press, Commander Walter Fitzpatrick will get his day in court today to prove that Obama (Barry Soetoro) is a fraud.

The showdown will be at the Tennessee Grand Jury in Monroe County Tennessee.

The article by the Canadian Free Press said something which I thought interesting. It stated that:

"Fitzpatrick will be under oath before the Grand Jury on Tuesday. If the Grand Jury has any doubts about Fitzpatrick’s testimony, they must arrest him for perjury on the spot. If they don’t arrest him for perjury, they are accepting his testimony as true and accurate…"

This puts the whole judicial system on the line here; either Fitzpatrick is right, or Obama is right. It could be make or break time.

Will the court have the courage to 'step up to the plate'?

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

The birthers can't even decide if they want Barack to be from Kenya or Indonesia.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Nicely presented post, Steve A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post

"Fitzpatrick will be under oath before the Grand Jury on Tuesday. If the Grand Jury has any doubts about Fitzpatrick’s testimony, they must arrest him for perjury on the spot..."
This is an assumption and an exaggeration on the part of the Canadian Free Press, I believe.

But let's keep our fingers crossed. Maybe Retired Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III will be successful. Bless him.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

It will be interesting to see how this pans out...

I bet it gets brushed under the carpet and nothing surfaces on mainstream...

This sort of sums it up...

Quote:
Yet ten months after inauguration, Obama’s entire past remains a mystery under lock and key. Obama has spent almost $2 million in legal fees to keep his life Top Secret, not counting millions in tax-payer funded road blocks thrown up by Obama’s Justice Department, which has sent numerous federal attorneys into court after court to file dismissal requests on the basis of “standing” - with great success. They don’t want the courts to ever decide Obama’s Constitutional eligibility on “merit,” because if discovery ever goes forward and Obama’s files are opened up, Obama is finished and so is his Marxist Global Agenda!
viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

So why do you guys want the birthers claims to be true? Or do you want the birthers to prevail true or not?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TheObserver,

I never stated that I wanted the 'birthers' claims to be true. I merely brought an article to the forum which was about a court case which for several times and reasons been refused to be heard in a court of law, not because of merit, but because of technicalities.

Once the thing is dealt with, it will bring the subject to a conclusion.

But which ever way one looks at it, for a person to spend nearly $2 million to keep basic information from being made public - I fill out more information when I joined Facebook or MySpace - it does draw attention to the case. Does it not?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
So why do you guys want the birthers claims to be true? Or do you want the birthers to prevail true or not?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Nice distraction from the real issues facing the world...don't fall for it!

(Um, by the way, absolutely nothing of any substance will come from this hearing).
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is not elligible to be president and everything he has put in place needs to be reversed.

I say fire them all................for agreeing to let him step in.

its time to start putting our Country back to pieces

I pray that he is held for treason and this is for real....................Thank you Our Creator God

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH ALL OF US

The Army earlier confirmed that 22 military police and an officer were sent to Samson after the mass slaying of 10 people on March 10. - The Department of Army Inspector General found a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which restrains the use of the military for civilian law enforcement purposes.”

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-01-2009 at 06:53 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

if he goes then it could be part of the destruction of the usa. is it a cunning ploy to put the last nail in the coffin of the usa and forment revolution?

could it be a ploy by the ptb to get rid of him cos hes not doing well enough for them?

is he good guy? i see no evidence to suggest hes not a corrupt communist.

freeman could be right on this one and so could lyndsey williams.

could it be what it appears on the surface and that obama does indeed need to arrested before he signs the copenhagen treaty for treason?

see this thread

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17770
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:07 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with you. I see nothing showing he is a "white hat" either.

Its almost a year and I can't see any improvement. I'm not going to say, give him time, what do you expect because I never expected anything more from him. Change we can't believe in
Old 12-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Not to sound like it matters but you can pretty much tell how some people vote by their reaction to how they post in topics such as this . I have come to the point where it doesn`t matter about the party anymore . I don`t vote or recognize those that obtain power under these principals they are not here for my benefit only some one else`s they are but servants to the ones pulling the strings Everyone of them . Those that think it means nothing are really fooling themselves when they can take take one of your most cherished documents and circumvent it and stick it right in your face and have you do nothing but accept it as fact then they already have you on their side you just don`t realize it yet
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote in Ron Paul knowing it wouldn't matter but I just couldn't vote for anyone else.

You're right, it doesnt matter the polls are fixed. We only wish we could make our vote count.

Its a sham through and through
Old 12-02-2009, 02:37 AM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
'Canada' Free Press? What a BS website! 'Because without America there is no free world' (!) OK. I'll meditate on Kissinger and Indochina. Their website About Us page: Espousing Conservative viewpoints, cornerstone of which contain love of God, love of family, love of country, CFP maintains a loyal and growing readership.

It looks like complete pap. I bet they like Dick Cheney, too. What an insult. Its stories are 100% USA. OK. I checked their website for 'Dick Cheney' and indeed they stick up for him, posted an Oct 21 speech - Center for Security Policy.

Tennessee should pick up a treason tribunal alright. GO FER IT!! >>Get Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Berger>> 'Canada' WTF - why don't they just say 'NAU'/INVADE. A few people in Canada might love this website, maybe PM Stephen Harper Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) types. Interesting.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:34 AM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

Yet another headline seems to have bitten the dust. I scoured the web this morning and...... nothing. Not even on the website which broke the headline yesterday!

If anybody on the forum is from Monroe County, Tennessee, will they go to the courthouse to see if the article had truth to it? If it didn't, then we can place another 'source' on our list of 'blowhards'.

Best regards,

Steve
Old 12-02-2009, 10:05 AM   #15
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Not to sound like it matters but you can pretty much tell how some people vote by their reaction to how they post in topics such as this . I have come to the point where it doesn`t matter about the party anymore . I don`t vote or recognize those that obtain power under these principals they are not here for my benefit only some one else`s they are but servants to the ones pulling the strings Everyone of them . Those that think it means nothing are really fooling themselves when they can take take one of your most cherished documents and circumvent it and stick it right in your face and have you do nothing but accept it as fact then they already have you on their side you just don`t realize it yet
I agree with Northern Boy, you guys waste way too much time bickering over immaterial issues that are only meant to keep you distracted from the real issues. Political party's mean nothing, Democrat or Republican both are two heads atop the same monster - it's the ones who are pulling the presidents strings we have to worry about.

Bilderberg, Trilateral Comm and CFR... who runs those societies? At the top are of the board of directors are Kissinger and Brezinski, from day one both have been Obama's top two advisor's. They're his Handlers, when I heard who his advisers would be I knew we had problems that the Illuminati's plans were unfolding as planned.

Cheney was Bush's handler

Obama was "chosen" for his charisma and intelligence, they're using the "cult-of-personality" technique - he has the right kind of appeal to sell the Illuminati's load of **** to the world....

and the sheeple smiled all the way to the slaughter
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Everybody,

Yet another headline seems to have bitten the dust. I scoured the web this morning and...... nothing. Not even on the website which broke the headline yesterday!

If anybody on the forum is from Monroe County, Tennessee, will they go to the courthouse to see if the article had truth to it? If it didn't, then we can place another 'source' on our list of 'blowhards'.

Best regards,

Steve
I have the email address of Tona Monroe (isn't that interesting) of Tennessee, one of the delegates to Continental Congress 2009. I'll ask her if she knows about this story.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have the email address of Tona Monroe (isn't that interesting) of Tennessee, one of the delegates to Continental Congress 2009. I'll ask her if she knows about this story.
I have received a response from Tona. She lives in Blount County, Tennessee, which she says is the county above Monroe (and no connection here).

She has no knowledge of the story from local sources, but will let me know if she finds out anything.

Additionally, I have just sent an email to JB Williams asking for status of the December 1 hearing that he reported about in his story.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have received a response from Tona. She lives in Blount County, Tennessee, which she says is the county above Monroe (and no connection here).

She has no knowledge of the story from local sources, but will let me know if she finds out anything.
I have had a further email exchange with Tona and she has some interesting thoughts. Here is a copy and paste of the body of her email:

Haven't heard anything. Perhaps I can try to find out tomorrow if I have some free time. Doubt that anything will come of it, because on the rare chance that an indictment is issued the judge will dismiss it or the federal courts will take jurisdiction and dismiss it.

Not saying we shouldn't try, we should!!!

It would be better to go after him for his position on the UN Security Council. That's serious treason.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Additionally, I have just sent an email to JB Williams asking for status of the December 1 hearing that he reported about in his story.
I have received a short reply from JB Williams.

The reply actually was only an URL which links to a blogtalkradio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/american-grand-jury

If you click on the:

American Grand Jury
http://americangrandjury.org/

It takes you to the profile, which shows that the subject of this story, Commander Fitzpatrick, is a guest on the radio show. Also, there is written text about the status of this Grand Jury hearing.

Last edited by Seashore; 12-03-2009 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Make correction
Old 12-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently the Canada Free Press................had the story right this time so its not a piece of ****

Thank you Seashore for further digging into this story. Seems many people are aware of it and I was very pleased to see The OathKeepers representative showed up also. Yeah !

This really has got to be handled correctly and for all of us I hope it is handled right.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:40 AM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you Seashore for further digging into this story.
You're welcome.

Quote:
The OathKeepers representative showed up also. Yeah !
I was just listening to Commander Fitzpatrick, and I understood him to say that 35 people showed up.

Where did you hear that an OathKeepers representative was there? (That is good news! Defenders of the Constitution.)

Quote:
This really has got to be handled correctly and for all of us I hope it is handled right.
I hope that giving Commander Fitzpatrick our support will help it get done right.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Is this part of the Clinton faction's plan to force Obama out of power in/by January?

If Wilcock is right, there are forces that don't want Obama in office and I wonder if they're using the birthers to do their bidding?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:08 AM   #23
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Video of Fitzpatrick

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/head...78267717.html#
Old 12-03-2009, 03:25 AM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Thank you for this!!

I like the way those people talk.

So, December 7 is the follow-up date.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

And where is Wilcocks proof that he is Qualified to hold the position he currently does................ he doesn`t have anything. till conclusive proof is produced that he was born on American soil shows up not what is currently out there he does not have the right to hold office all of his records that lead to his past are sealed what is he hiding? I`m sure his 2 key handlers know the truth as to what it is ........ NAME ONE OTHER PRESIDENT WHO DID THIS I can think of none .

from the number of predictions Wilcock has made that haven`t come out right lately I`d be holding off on listening to any more of Blossom Wilcock`s stuff for a while . If he gets some thing right and it comes out of his mouth first then I`ll believe him till then I question it

Again Birthers left right Liberal conservative ignore all these phrase`s they mean nothing and you just end up pigeon holing yourself be proud to be an American yes but please don`t be proud of the two party system that stuck you in the sh_it hole (Economically speaking)they put you in and are going to leave you in

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-03-2009 at 03:58 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote