Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default The Road to Avalon

The Road to Avalon,

This story is probably very similar to many others stories. I thought it would be good to share.

My business involves a lot of problem solving. I use Google to track down solutions to problems I face in IT and solve them and have become apt at ferreting out solutions by sifting through the information out there to first define the problem and then solve it.

Whilst looking for information I stumbled across a Google video on Nibiru. I decided to watch it. Then the topic of 2012 came up. I followed many links almost compelled to follow this topic to find the truth. It was scary and was hard to swallow. Friends and family just laughed when I told them about it. I kept pursuing the subject and eventually came across Project Camelot.

I then was led to watch every video (Hours of stuff). At the end of the compulsion my Mind was just numb. It was a lot to take in. What to believe, what not to believe. I feel I was supposed to follow this path to the knowledge.

Now that I had finished all the Vid’s what next. “What’s Project Avalon…. “. So… I took a look… Crop circles, predictions, prophecies. .. Solar storm is going to knock out communications on such and such a date… Tell the world….

Bracing for it…. Nothing Happened… What? Why? I kept reading, digging, It seems we have friends from high places (Angels) that want us to know they are here to help… again “WoW”…

Sitting on a chair thinking one day in peace…. “You have to get back in touch with god. Go to church…”. The thought popped into my head. Then I thought…. “What church I don’t like the fact that people go to church and think they can be saved just by doing this…. They should be out in the community helping people that need it not worrying about there own buts”. Then the thought popped into my head “What about the Salvation Army…”. So I was led to go check them out. Anyway I’m not here to sell you on a church…

Then the spiritual side of Avalon started drawing me in… Teaching me… I sought the truth and the truth found me at Avalon. It taught me to trust my heart on what is the truth. To follow my heart on stories that are of interest and importance.

What an incredible journey.


Thank you.

Tell us how you got here….
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
scanner
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: sea level England ,I must move
Posts: 195
Thumbs up Re: The Road to Avalon

The church is within you spirituality is within you follow your heart
It's amazing how many ppl are waking up now.

blessings to you
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Beaver Lake, AR
Posts: 402
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Welcome... I can't remember how I found Camelot but it was just a couple/three months before Avalon and I too devoured all the interviews.

I still don't know any more than I did before, I still don't fit in w/"normal" society... the Truth that you wrote "be out in the community helping people that need it not worrying about there own butts", I'd have to agree. Develop your self and assist others, to love life, to love others and to give.
It's still an inside job.

But it's fun to read all this stuff, it challenges one's beliefs which I think is a good thing. I've come to really appreciate Orthodoxymoron, he asks a LOT of good questions!!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:34 AM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Welcome... I can't remember how I found Camelot but it was just a couple/three months before Avalon and I too devoured all the interviews.

I still don't know any more than I did before, I still don't fit in w/"normal" society... the Truth that you wrote "be out in the community helping people that need it not worrying about there own butts", I'd have to agree. Develop your self and assist others, to love life, to love others and to give.
It's still an inside job.

But it's fun to read all this stuff, it challenges one's beliefs which I think is a good thing. I've come to really appreciate Orthodoxymoron, he asks a LOT of good questions!!
Yes Ortho's a gem, Love the questions

Which always leads to more questions...story of my life, and I love it!


The perception of our reality is based on our belief systems, which has been constructed from the information we have received....

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Then the spiritual side of Avalon started drawing me in… Teaching me… I sought the truth and the truth found me at Avalon. It taught me to trust my heart on what is the truth. To follow my heart on stories that are of interest and importance.

What an incredible journey. .
And this is what matters most.....

Last edited by Karen; 11-03-2009 at 05:00 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Thank you for your encouraging words.


I would be interested to hear of others journeys here. It would be enlightening for us all to hear each others journey to Avalon. What is it about Avalon that keeps you comming back?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
What is it about Avalon that keeps you comming back?
My journey to Avalon started more than 35 years ago on a visit to Guatemala.
I remember being deeply impressed as I was walking on top of the Pyramids of Tikal .
That was my first encounter with the Mayan culture ..

8 years ago the book " Flower of Life " from Drunvalo Melchizedek left another great impression on me ...Drunvalo was the first one to mention 2012 ...

As I searched more into 2012 .. I got into Ian Lungold's tapes on the mayan calendar ...

That lead me to David Wilcock and from him to Camelot and finally Avalon that I joined a year ago ...

When I opened Avalon's gates I received another shock ...it felt strongly like arriving home..
What Avalon is for me I wrote on this thread
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=13942&page=7

Welcome in the soul family Initiate

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:19 PM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

the fact that the tragic 9/11 is a riddle ridicule led me here


from here the links and the info points me

to the deep dark pit of evil that is dug down to hell itself


still beauty abounds upon the grounds - that's a miracle

still love unfolds within hearts - that's a miracle too


I had an inkling about the severe shortcomings of our systems

I had no idea that it's actually - in acute literal term - blueprints from hell


still I fear not for myself mankind and the earth

for I know a thing or two about the One

in whose Hands everything rest
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:24 AM   #9
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member
 
Mystique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 82
Smile Re: The Road to Avalon

Hi folks, I'm new. I'm a southern girl, but you can tell that by my accent. lol
I've always believed in aliens and abductions, knew that our government was covering up things and there was a group like the " Wizard of Oz" pulling strings behind a curtain, but I didn't know the depths of the situation.
I'm a teacher, counselor and mediator and was searching for information and statistics for my class during my planning on March 16, 2009. One link led to another. That's when I fell down the rabbit hole. OMG, I could hardly teach after I started reading the Bob Dean and Dan Burisch interviews. I used all the ink in my printer printing out more interviews to read that night. I first thought what the heck have I stumbled onto. I was so darn excited I even tried to share with my closest friends. What a huge disaster. After they realized I was serious about all of this (I had spent ~ 40 hrs. watching every interview and reading every interview.... and then started to check out other sites) at first they laughed hysterically, and then I think they thought about calling the looney bin. To this very day, no one I know seems to be waking up or questioning anything. Nada....nothing, ok... I'm hooked, seriously hooked and I seem to have found some fine people here.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:03 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Welcome Mystique.

Pull up a log beside the camp fire. Grap a cup of joe from the billy.

I can relate to falling down the rabbit hole.


....
Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 AM   #11
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Looking back, I can see that my whole life has set me up to be where I am now.

However, things really began in earnest for me when I began seeing 11:11 everywhere about 6 years ago.

I barely recognize my life now. What a ride it has been(and will be).
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:18 AM   #12
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Hi, Mistique
Crop Circles are being made by two English pensioners named Doug & Dave, with the help of a wooden board, a stick & rope.
Even now, with Dave dead & burried & Doug having Alzheimers disease, that's what people want to believe.
Mind you, these are often the same people who are fully convinced of the excistence of 'God'. And don't you dare laugh about that, you blasphemous pagan!

If I would have been Pope, I would have declared Crop Circles the work of the Lord.
Thank God popes are as smart as they look!

Teach your children well, Mistique.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Posts: 650
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

What got me to Avalon road… just off Camelot street...

Late 2006, I was suffering at work with a repetitive strain injury and everything seemed to be getting on top of me...
My fiancé had had 2 cars accidents the second which has left her on continuous nerve numbing pain killers...
A few weeks before Christmas 2006 my fiancé announced she was going to Greece with a one way ticket…
I was in a situation where I couldn't really type / mouse and driving for longer than 15-20 minutes caused me pain issues…
Fortunately I work for a company with a good sick policy…

I was signed off early 2007…

I spent everyday listening to Paul McKenna's deep relaxation CD and going to the gym for yoga / chi ball and swimming and relaxing…
this was my life for a few months…

At an RSI conference I met a lady who was doing the spiritual side of healing… I was doing all the physical side massage etc etc we compared notes…

She said I may like a coming mediation week with the school of awakening called "tantric for singles" she was right

My life really hasn't been the same since this event which involved lots of kundalini awakening active mediation and energy work in pairs / groups…

Since then I have done the following

Crystals, Reiki, healing, widening my horizons… crop circles events, swimming with wild dolphins in Bimini, etc etc.. Reading Nexus magazine, you name it I seem to have done it…
I started waiting for Nexus like it was a drug

Then Christmas 2007 came and whilst I was in Russia seeing my now current Girlfriend I got some shocking news which lead me to knowing so much about heal…
My Dad was diagnosed with Lung cancer and 2 secondary brain tumours…

I'd met on Holiday swimming with dolphins a girl who had cured herself of cancer with alternatives and knew already the current system was not right… I just didn't know what I know now…

I spent 5 months of my life glued to the internet researching cancer and watching every conceivable thing possible for brains and lungs and cancer…
We tried everything possible… I bought a bunch of 100+ DVD's of awareness stuff from a guy of Ebay mainly for the cancer stuff… Except the only thing we didn't try was MMS…
I saw an article in Nexus about it but at the time we were all stressed and in a state of shock and fear nursing my late Dad…

This happened in late May on the same day as my Girlfriend's birthday. We just picked up the pieces after this… based on what I researched I then made sure the first thing I did was remove my mercury fillings (9 of them!!!) posted details on a thread here… I've had my C1 bone realigned (posted details here - spiritual block C1 Atlas bone ) and J seals removed and seem to be less controlled by the matrix now I seem to see everything… My intuition seems to be ON. I had a load of Nexus magazines part read and a load of DVD's to watch… I stumbled across a few articles in Nexus which mentioned project Camelot… the Norway MP underground bases etc etc… I found the site… I absorbed everything I could…

I continued to watch and absorb whatever I could… Life is not the same… it is great being aware… but frustrating with those that continue to take the red pill…

I enjoy Camelot and Avalon because of the awareness here… but to be honest recently I feel like I'm growing less and less satisfied with the topics being discussed… It's a little like I've been there done that but I don't intend to leave I just visit less often…

The journey continues however...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
The Road to Avalon,

This story is probably very similar to many others stories. I thought it would be good to share.

My business involves a lot of problem solving. I use Google to track down solutions to problems I face in IT and solve them and have become apt at ferreting out solutions by sifting through the information out there to first define the problem and then solve it.

Whilst looking for information I stumbled across a Google video on Nibiru. I decided to watch it. Then the topic of 2012 came up. I followed many links almost compelled to follow this topic to find the truth. It was scary and was hard to swallow. Friends and family just laughed when I told them about it. I kept pursuing the subject and eventually came across Project Camelot.

I then was led to watch every video (Hours of stuff). At the end of the compulsion my Mind was just numb. It was a lot to take in. What to believe, what not to believe. I feel I was supposed to follow this path to the knowledge.

Now that I had finished all the Vid’s what next. “What’s Project Avalon…. “. So… I took a look… Crop circles, predictions, prophecies. .. Solar storm is going to knock out communications on such and such a date… Tell the world….

Bracing for it…. Nothing Happened… What? Why? I kept reading, digging, It seems we have friends from high places (Angels) that want us to know they are here to help… again “WoW”…

Sitting on a chair thinking one day in peace…. “You have to get back in touch with god. Go to church…”. The thought popped into my head. Then I thought…. “What church I don’t like the fact that people go to church and think they can be saved just by doing this…. They should be out in the community helping people that need it not worrying about there own buts”. Then the thought popped into my head “What about the Salvation Army…”. So I was led to go check them out. Anyway I’m not here to sell you on a church…

Then the spiritual side of Avalon started drawing me in… Teaching me… I sought the truth and the truth found me at Avalon. It taught me to trust my heart on what is the truth. To follow my heart on stories that are of interest and importance.

What an incredible journey.


Thank you.

Tell us how you got here….
It's really scary...this IS my story...

I'm in IT

Use Google to find answers

Found Wilcock while searching for tech answers

Then Hoagland

Then Camelot

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member
 
Mystique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Florida
Posts: 82
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

First of all thank you for the replies back. It really matters. It makes a person feel welcome. I have finally found people who understand what is going on. I'm grateful to be here with all of y'all. Thanks again!
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #16
hobbit
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 180
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Mystique,
A problem I encountered and still do to a lesser degree is over zealousness.
It appears as preaching.
What You are experiencing I suspect all on here can relate to.
I don't now talk too much to the madding crowd, they are too wrapped up in television and such, I can't watch it anymore, it is too obvious the brain washing.
be carefull with your teaching position, though it may become difficult to keep spoon feeding the repeat, repeat, repeat garbage called education, the numbers and everything are false.
The lie is very well constructed and permeates everywhere.
Feel at home here, We will understand the frustrations and anger that bubble up at times, it's a big solid wall that has been built teacher, and we were all bricks in that wall, but each one that falls weakens the wall, until it will tumble.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: The Road to Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Hi folks, I'm new. I'm a southern girl, but you can tell that by my accent. lol
I've always believed in aliens and abductions, knew that our government was covering up things and there was a group like the " Wizard of Oz" pulling strings behind a curtain, but I didn't know the depths of the situation.
I'm a teacher, counselor and mediator and was searching for information and statistics for my class during my planning on March 16, 2009. One link led to another. That's when I fell down the rabbit hole. OMG, I could hardly teach after I started reading the Bob Dean and Dan Burisch interviews. I used all the ink in my printer printing out more interviews to read that night. I first thought what the heck have I stumbled onto. I was so darn excited I even tried to share with my closest friends. What a huge disaster. After they realized I was serious about all of this (I had spent ~ 40 hrs. watching every interview and reading every interview.... and then started to check out other sites) at first they laughed hysterically, and then I think they thought about calling the looney bin. To this very day, no one I know seems to be waking up or questioning anything. Nada....nothing, ok... I'm hooked, seriously hooked and I seem to have found some fine people here.
Mystique...you can really help me out...

OH southern here also...KY....I warsh dishes for yall.....

Anyways...I have a 5 year old ...she'll be in kindergarten next year.

I was just thinking I was going to de-program her everyday.

Hey honey what did you learn??

OH well that's nice but that's not the whole truth.... here's what Daddy knows.

Oh my GOD!!! the kid is going to be SO confused....

Any tips??

ANYONE??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon