Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Default So whats the progress so far?

Has anyone made strides in their personal development? What about the construction of your community? How about trial(ling) and error(ing) your methods and have you managed to make a system or community that works?

I think its high time there was a progress check - times are fast approaching and whether there is a doomsday/another day/saturday coming, its a nice thing to know if Avalon has at least helped some or all of you progress.

By the way - on a side note - I wish to thank you all who actually write and put detail into your posts. Without some people on this board, I'd literally still be blindsided by a few obscure things, whilst to the rest of you - thanks for keeping up with the news and being the eyes, ears and most importantly the contributors to avalon!

Side note 2#

Komie - if you still read from here - I've only got round to reading your Personal Message 1 year 8 months late! If you are still around - I'd love to work together. Lots have happened and I wanted to sling a few ideas your way if your still up n around.

by the way - to the rest of you guys - how are you guys doing with power n energy sources for your commnities? I have reached a point where I feel that I can start sharing a few ideas but any of you who are stuck or have incomplete projects or have a vision and know a thing or free - chuck me a PM and lets see what we got

(Reason I'm starting with the PM is because... well... some people on this board really are here looking for an argument and using some sort of 'critique' system which places all the burdens of the world on the person who says they have a good idea whilst the person offering the 'put down' doesnt have to back their claim with any evidence that it doesnt work - so do bear with us and hopefully we can ALL put our piece in to make a worthwhile and usable project/device/team/thingy.)

Hey - I dont mind whether you just learnt how to plant daffodils or just found a new use for your bike or waste. Just there is more 'headlines' n stories now than actual encouragement or progresss updates as to how far we have got with these 'ground' crews.

Hoping you all are well
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:49 AM   #2
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So whats the progress so far?

So has anyone made any progress in terms of groups or developing devices or communities?

all I've seen is northern boys update. No others?
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #3
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

From what I have seen, most seem to be focusing on manifesting a better
reality rather than removing themselves from the existing one.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

For me the community is about coming into unity in consciousness, and then helping others do the same.

The entire earth needs to come up higher. Your neighbor that may not be the most conscious right now is going to need help from those who are to make it through the shift.

That's how we ourselves make it, by helping others come up higher.

Those who seek to save their lives will lose them. Those who seek to lose their lives (egos) for my sake (Christ consciousness) will save them.

Together we're going to fix this world, heal it, raise it up and bring it into an age so glorious that it is unsurpassed in cosmic history.

Start getting creative on what we're going to be able to use these D.U.M.B.s for cause the party's getting started.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I think you said it 14 C's, use the DUMBs for partying!!! Talk about your underground discos, we got em!!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:52 AM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Well.. in fairness, partying in the golden age is not going be giving up your light and energy to drug and alcohol entities and losing your head and waking up with random new partners the next day... when I say party, I mean celebration of divinity within all Life, the raising up of this planet, the awakening of it to it's true divine potential and abundance for all Life.

The old party days were fun, I much enjoyed them myself, but life is about cycles, and it's time Now to come up higher.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:29 AM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Hey! Jesus promised when we get to heaven he'll share a glass of wine with us!
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:18 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

He did? What line is that? I don't remember that one

Well.. remember where Jesus said Heaven was, not somewhere up there, but inside of you here at hand Now.

For me: See through the veil and realize you're already there... the matrix is mental illusion, cease identification with your thoughts, Be the observer, and you start to remember who you are beyond the veil. Move beyond the illusion that you are not Now in the consciousness that Jesus demonstrated and you shall Be here Now in the consciousness of heaven.

Simply, let this mind Be in you that was in Christ Jesus.................

The wine I believe Jesus was referring to is the symbol for the Christ consciousness.

Clean your cup, your holy grail, and you shall have the blood / the wine of Christ which both symbolize the Christ consciousness, eternal Life itSelf poured into your cup until it overfloweth

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-03-2009 at 08:25 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #9
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

We will raise ourselves into heaven on earth. So when we get there is when our frequencies are raised high enough. I rememeber reading it in some material you referenced. Might have been christs letters. but it's stuck with me. I was merely using some of his humour.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

I believe....cuz beliefs can change.....that the christ being was saying that when we create this type of consciousness (heaven) on earth, we would be able to rejoice in such a way that one could partake in such earthly pleasures as a glass of wine.

Sorry,(not really) but a glass of wine to go along with some global consciousness sounds alot like heaven to me
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

many are starting to smell the coffee and pulling themselves out of bed. They may be a little groggy and confused but at least they are waking up.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My suggestion on the wine thing is simply that we are evolving to a higher level where what seems so great and relaxing now will be replaced by something that is a lot deeper, more real and beneficial for us. For example, at a certain level you get access to drinks that are pure Life force energy. Where you drink it and all your atoms, cells and electrons come alive.

Same goes for music and everything else. Life will become infinitely more complex, deeper and more beautiful and what used to seem pretty good in 3d will be look so stale we'll wonder how we ever enjoyed it.

We don't have these kind of things here now because as long as we are stuck in a self centered consciousness, ego consciousness, we tend to misuse things that are meant to help us become More. Instead, stuff gets hoarded by the few and used to put them above others and it's abused.

I'm simply suggesting in the future when we celebrate we won't wake up with a hangover, rather we will be More for the process
Old 11-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Our thoughts are illusions.Our dreams are illusions.Illusions are foods for the ego and it's shadow.We have to transcend the ego to acquire the knowledge of collective consciousness and this in itself is necessary to understand the collective "unconsciousness".That being said I have seen peoples dying of hunger when I was in Africa and they would have sold their souls for some food'
Being practical is not a defect ."man sana in corpore sano"can apply here,and for now I need an healthy body to reach my goal of total conciousness.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #14
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

To keep my body healthy I need food,I also need a den for bad weather and mostly something to heat my den.Where I live the winters are long and very cold,even coyotes are freezing to death.I have a den,this summer I have learn gardening and preserving my food.I am not self sufficient but will probably be next year.I have bought a generator with enough power to operate the furnace.I have also acquired kerosene heater,stove and lamps.I am presently looking for a wood stove and I hope to find a shotgun to defend my -self,I hope the noise will be sufficient to scare the thieves,I dont" want to shoot anybody and lastly I have started to build a reserve of food since last year.BY the end of 2010 I will be ready .
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
happy
Avalon Senior Member

ok , here we are awaiting the 2012 mob out in the desert hm , deserted
well that might be funny to some , actually its halarious . long story .
been here six months , now they tell me I have to fill in a form . because its a hush hush group . well im here to tell you , sorry imply , suggest . we are a family with out a patch of dirt because we are too happy . long story .
but now that I am on aforum people will know we are out here . alas still people ignre our plee . to busy giving opions changing the subject , oh . youve gone . we're ready but no one else is here food water sunshine need one mllion dollars to buy the place so we can stay . no I willnot pay it back it will be a gift , yes we are very deserving and yes you can come and stay . yes very hot no all the time trees well yer .

so answer to question . not alot
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #16
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
From what I have seen, most seem to be focusing on manifesting a better
reality rather than removing themselves from the existing one.
While it would be great to be in a comunity of like minded people, for many, for whatever reason, that is not an option at this moment.

If we believe in the "Collective consciousness" it makes sense to raise ones own consciousness through prayer and meditation. It only takes "One" to do this.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

At a higher level of consciousness peace is the only possability.

Non-peace can only be a percieved reality at the overall level of consciouness present that has existed for thousands of years though I believe this is changing for the good.

With the ability to manifest comes responsability so the spiritual intention is all important.

Love and kindness will prevail when we are ready to recieve it through being it, no matter what. If not "NOW" when?

With love Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote