Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Girl with miracle powers!

1st of all I'd like to apologise I know this isnt the forum for it but I just had an urge to do it.Haven't found any articles on it in english, but it's all over Balcan's! So, i'll do my best translating one of the articles..
Here it goes:

8-year old girl Jelena Momčilov from Serbia has miracle powers. Her little palms attract things like a magnet. Everything she touches, sticks to her.

She doesn't even have to hold on to the cell phone, it just "glues" to her hand.

Jelena Momčilov from Željuš at Dimitrovgrad in Serbia has watched a movie 3 years ago in which main character could lift things like a magnet just by touching them (Matilda?). She tried on her own, and she did it!

When Jelena succedded in lifting plastic, wood and metal objects she came running and smiling to her mother Slavica to introduce her to miracle.

"My daughter can lift a chair just by touching it. Her energy is so strong that it heats on distance. While standing next to her I have a sensation of being next to a hot (boilling) pot, but her hands remain cold and she doesn't feel a thing. Her bioenergy is getting stronger and stronger," says her mother.

Jelena's pediatritan is sure that it's about bioenergy but also claims he has never comfronted a similar case. Her power limits will stay "unknown" because her parents won't agree on investigation/research from people out of USA.

They claim she can touch another kid that suits her "vibez" and the other one can get a "grip" on things while she keeps holding their hands. Her energy intervenes with radios, TV sets, and on mobile phones of "bad" people as she describes it.
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Girl with miracle powers!

80 views and no thoughts? hmm

Last edited by weezle; 11-14-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #3
Estarr
Avalon Senior Member

looks like her hands could just be sticky
Estarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

I bet store security watches her like a hawk.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezle View Post
80 views and no thoughts? hmm
I asked THE WATCHER to have a look at this thread ...
He might shed some light on the case ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #7
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Weezle, not sure I like referring to someone like that but hey :-)

I was one of the 80 and I don't know what to say, I have absolutely no doubt that people exist with special powers to the fore (what I mean is I agree that we all have them we just don't practice accessing them) especially children but its hard to make a judgement about a photo of a little wee girl with a fork stuck to her hand. I am not joking with you, I am smiling however.
"there is no spoon" from the matrix is possibly the deepest message in that film, there is just no way of us knowing here if this particular little girl is kocher or not.

There are other posts here on Avalon that give tips on telekinesis techniques etc.... maybe we should all practice.

I guess the question is why do you believe/think, if you even do?

Be delighted to discuss
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:44 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have thoughts... Everyones hands are the terminal ends of a battery, ie: left hand negative and right hand positive. Masculine is positive and feminine is negative, upper part of body is positive and lower half of body is negative. When someone-anyone, begins to comprehend the mechanics of electro-magnetism all substances have an attraction level at some point, within the energy field of that substance. When you focus within and magnify your own polarity's into alignment your hands and feet become the terminals or the conduits of moving energy. Everything is energy!!!!!!!! And how every single human being focuses and comprehends this and along with practice is directly proportionate to the results you will obtain. However, most of humanity is full of Formeldehyde, waxes, and gums... food preservatives which is an insulating material of which microphones are made from. Your body is your tuner- out of tune out of Touch, in-tune In Touch. And furthermore this should not be amazing to anyone!!! It is what you are!

Last edited by Christo888; 11-14-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

And I forgot this... your Heart center is neutral '0.'

Merry Xmas, well if you want to celebrate with santa claus you can have him bring you all the worldy pleasures gifts and trinquets you could ever hope to garner outside of yourself because Red and Green make Brown the hibernation of your Heart. And with no where to go except tis the season to be jolly ho ho ho from down below.

But if you want to celebrate Christ's birthday than Merry Christmas and with this gift of Violet and Green your Heart is Golden and all the treasures of who you really are come shinning through in all its merriment. Brown life or Gold life, like chocolate wrapped in gold foil, a deception or teasing of society in plain sight. You chose which way your Heart center is electrified!!! HO HO HO as in "HO" ly night or 'HO' 'PI' in di an s.

Last edited by Christo888; 11-14-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It's not self electro-magnetism if she's lifting plastic and wood items, but hard to comment really by just pictures.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #11
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
It's not self electro-magnetism if she's lifting plastic and wood items, but hard to comment really by just pictures.
As I understand it (could be wrong!) it is when you take things down to the scale of energy / particle physics / atoms etc.. everything has an eletro magnetic field or molecular energy fiedl of some type... whether plastic, light, animal, human, mineral.. this is how the universal laws work, and healing, it is also possible to feel and enahnce your own "palm power".. it is commonly used in hypnotism for instance, and a whole host of other things that tap into this energy field.... some use it for good, others..? well.. we know plenty already about that.. !
Old 11-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Yes, a great and head scratching point. Typically we are trained in watching the effects of a magnet and metal. But, certainly dropping oil onto water has an effect, the properties of substances would become a large topic, so simply, it is a "field" that can be created whereby anything becomes attracted or repelled. ALL things are a density of Light and we label them with infinite descriptions as the substance becomes known and we learn of that substances properties. Action/reaction, mutation/transmutation, implosion/explosion, multiplication/duplication. Substance is some form of Metal or Crystal, SAP Sub-Atomic Particles, A Sperm attacks an Egg and then they wrestle it out until they have become One and then push away from each other into two and so on, until the time is right and then birth. SAP is at the mercy of the intention of energy that moves it either natural flow of life or your purposeful intentions of focus.

A child typically has little to undue in their thoughts thus they have a stronger propencity to be in-tune with themselves and Earth energy and Divine Intelligence. I suppose the biggest reason we don't do something is because someone told us we can't!

Where the head goes the body will follow.

Last edited by Christo888; 11-14-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Girl with miracle powers!

im not convinced this is true ever heard of super glue haha
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarr View Post
looks like her hands could just be sticky
Hehe yea
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #15
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

i have a friend who cant wear watches because he just breaks them. like, magnetically. he cant use compasses either. and apparently his grandmother was like it too. anyone ever hear of something like that?
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #16
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonacon View Post
i have a friend who cant wear watches because he just breaks them. like, magnetically. he cant use compasses either. and apparently his grandmother was like it too. anyone ever hear of something like that?
yes, it's not as uncommon as people think really.. I have a freind who breaks all manner of electrical equip when she touches it.. it burns out!
WE have tremendous energy possibilities through our hands/palms.. untapped largely.. but amazingly powerful... this is how true healers work.. and we can also use this power for great good if we harness it, develop it and work with it (for good purposes only)..

and by the way, am not religious, but start to notice pictures/paintings of religious figures or great spiritual teachers... notice the hands.. there is a pattern.. a clear pattern in many of them! We can ALL learn and use this. It is a wonderful tool we have "forgotten" or not been taught!

Old 11-14-2008, 08:20 PM   #17
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

They nailed Jesus to a cross with 'iron' nails to prevent him from using his powers and escape.

Easy on the attacks on this one.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #18
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I think we've all experienced shocks from time to time from latent voltage generated by the body,getting out of a car i tend to get shocks quite often and also when taking off a jumper with certain fabrics woven into them.My dad used to take off his t shirt or pullover in the dark and throw it across the room and you'd see static charges flying off it.
I dunno whether this is a more concentrated form of this bio-dynamic activity?
Anyhow i hope it's all 'positive' forgive the pun lol.Just as well not to allow external 'interference' no pun intended again lol from external sources-parents must be concerned about too much publicity that may affect their family.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I think we've all experienced shocks from time to time from latent voltage generated by the body,getting out of a car i tend to get shocks quite often and also when taking off a jumper with certain fabrics woven into them.My dad used to take off his t shirt or pullover in the dark and throw it across the room and you'd see static charges flying off it.
I dunno whether this is a more concentrated form of this bio-dynamic activity?
Anyhow i hope it's all 'positive' forgive the pun lol.Just as well not to allow external 'interference' no pun intended again lol from external sources-parents must be concerned about too much publicity that may affect their family.
Hi Antale,

You're now confusing things (no problem) with electro static discharges ...
This happens when you scrub a conductor with a non-conductor ...
Sometimes by traveling through electrostatic charged areas.

It's caused by things ... not by humans (although we experience it).

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #20
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonacon View Post
The answer to your question is yes. And ironically, many people who have had near death experiences (NDE) have similar things happen to them. Somehow it seems that their bioelectrical field has been altered. I personally know of one person who when really excited or agitated crashes computers, copy machines and what not. Others experience street lamps going on when they walk past. This is a pretty normal phenonomen for these folks.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #21
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
They nailed Jesus to a cross with 'iron' nails to prevent him from using his powers and escape.

Easy on the attacks on this one.

Where did this little gem come from?
I have never read anywhere that they used iron nails to prevent escape.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:56 PM   #22
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yes, I have thoughts... Everyones hands are the terminal ends of a battery, ie: left hand negative and right hand positive. Masculine is positive and feminine is negative, upper part of body is positive and lower half of body is negative. When someone-anyone, begins to comprehend the mechanics of electro-magnetism all substances have an attraction level at some point, within the energy field of that substance. When you focus within and magnify your own polarity's into alignment your hands and feet become the terminals or the conduits of moving energy. Everything is energy!!!!!!!! And how every single human being focuses and comprehends this and along with practice is directly proportionate to the results you will obtain. However, most of humanity is full of Formeldehyde, waxes, and gums... food preservatives which is an insulating material of which microphones are made from. Your body is your tuner- out of tune out of Touch, in-tune In Touch. And furthermore this should not be amazing to anyone!!! It is what you are!
Exactly!!

And, who cares maybe its a hoax. Maybe gods way of showing us whats coming up? SURE DO HOPE SO!

@Harper: one of which 80 were you, id like to hear more about this! And to the question if I believe? Well, before all of your posts I did, now im in denial when young I always tryed to move things, close the doors, put off the light, but never really succeed, maybe i wasnt determined enough to keep on trying. We'll never know. Or will we

Last edited by weezle; 11-15-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:29 AM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The answer to your question is yes. And ironically, many people who have had near death experiences (NDE) have similar things happen to them. Somehow it seems that their bioelectrical field has been altered. I personally know of one person who when really excited or agitated crashes computers, copy machines and what not. Others experience street lamps going on when they walk past. This is a pretty normal phenonomen for these folks.
Having had 3 major NDE's
i can related to this, i started to turn on my light body
in 1984 (when i was 25/26)...and, completely activated it, in 1993 (when, i was 34/35)
(recently, i noticed that both years,
1984 / and, 1993=added up to 22)
i think the next 22 year, was 2002, and, then,
now, the next one, will NOT be until 2020.

i have had to build a grid of crystals around my computer
and/or, wear several specialized type crystals around my neck - & an emf guard.

i plugged in a unit, that NOT only lowered my electric bill
over 40%, but, also took down, the emf 85%

i can NOT utilise a
remote mouse/and, i burn through a remote keyboard,
and/or batteries, in a matter of a week.

i also turn of street lights ...
and, sometimes, during the day, i go outside,
and, i also turn them on !!!
a few neighbours who have seen this happen,
they just laugh, as, if i walk down the street,
i shut them all off.

i have also found, that, if someone whines /or complains
i have a hard time to hear them talking,
since i can NOT hear certain frequenices,
or, i have choosen NOT to hear them
(sometimes, this can be, convenient)

anyway--as for the girl, i am NOT sure,
what that talent would be good for ???

as for a man, who shoots sparks in a bedroom,
in the dark, when he takes his shirt off

W.O.W....NOW, that would be rather ballistic & barmey
(wild/and, crazy)

i think i will stop, and, suss it all out
(figure it out)

where is that thread, with the british slang ???

cheers/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:49 AM   #24
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi Susan/eXchanger
that's really interested me.. your NDE/electrical stuff.. a few weeks after my NDE (yonks ago..21 years) and at home recovering.. I had a weird experience where I got lifted up off the floor.. I mean, literally pulled up from the seat I was in, like a massive magnet above me... til I was almost standing clear off the floor, like a big force pulling me up, lasted a few seconds (felt like ages!) and could feel like an electrical charge being put into the top of my head, I mean REALLY feel it, like I was being filled up with electricity through a cable oir something... it was totally weird. When it stopped, my whiole body was tingling all over and I felt utterly elated and radiant.. like I was floating.. or about to take off, literally.. can't describe it properly..

After that, people told me for years I was "glowing".. I mean, like electricity or light or something, and people could actually feel the tingling when they put their hands near me.. even strangers.. and said it made them feel 'good'... lol, sounds weird, but true! a couple of people claimed that their pains disappeared (one freind had a bad knee injury, she asked me to put my hands on it, which I did for 10 mins or so, and it was completely healed) ...

it was all rather strange for me. I was too young (I think) and really not aware enough of spirit matters or such things back then to understand or make real/lasting use of it.. and also I think it freaked me out a bit too ,as nobody around me had any of this kind of awareness/understanding either at the time.. anyway.. it faded after a few years...

then 3 years ago when I got ill and started having all these spirit experiences, I started getting the same tingling.. and electrical shock sensations to my lower back each night (always between 2 - 4.00am).. and when it happens, my hands go soooo hot and tingle like crazy too! People can feel it if they put their hands near my palms when it happens... weird!
Old 11-15-2008, 02:01 AM   #25
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

hmmmm...this kind of stuff is periode stuff and has not very much to do with "powers"......i eksploded electrical equipment for a few years, but only if exited or angry in some way....it was sparkling from the light and elevator buttums all the time....my most ekstreme episode was one time turning on the bathroom light in nighttime and even the outside part of the lamp exploded and the whole house went out of electrisity......but i dont think i have had it for 2-3 years now....but u can feel it just before it is coming....strage stuff, but quite normal i think.....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote