Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Obama lies as well as the rest of them. Yes, the talk is getting old, but we NEED to talk about it.

The dude is ok in bringing it up
Why aren't you spending an equal amount of time on documenting McCain's background? Are you a McCain supporter? If not, we need to see both sides of the coin here.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I support no one but myself! just passing info along and if I find anything on McCain than I will pass it on!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-28-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I support no one but myself! just passing info along and if I find anything om McCain than I will pass it on!
Then why didn't you just pick an existing Obama thread and put it in there?
Old 10-28-2008, 11:48 PM   #29
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever, trust me it'll never happen again. I'm smart and learn from my mistakes! Vote Obama, I don't care.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #30
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

LOL,

either way, you rock Dan,

ya always make me chuckle. lol

but i agree, lets fling the poo equally.

as both are a joke. lol

i do love your responses tho Dan, haha
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #31
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks O, you're a breath of fresh air in the stagnant fog of life!... I'm gonna vote Homer Simpson!...Doh
Old 10-29-2008, 12:24 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whatever, trust me it'll never happen again. I'm smart and learn from my mistakes! Vote Obama, I don't care.
It's all good either way.

My view is that when people post or forward emails such as this, they are supporting the spread of disinformation. I refuse to forward emails and I have asked relatives and friends to stop sending me such emails because they insult my intelligence and many of them have already been discussed and either verified or disproved at snopes.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

End of Times...............you can't be serious.....no connection between Bill Ayers and Barack What the hell you smoking?

Yes they are connected. And I too am disapointed that Bill associated himself with Barack

I would gladly have Bill and his wife at my home for dinner.

We need someone like him running for president. I would even vote for the Revern Jeriamiah Wright! Bless his heart.

I know he isn't an illuminati's Jesse Jackson is, an illuminati himself...... Look him up..................13 Bloodlines..... study it

Another thing..............almost all the sons are adopted out so people do not pick up on their cover
McCain has an agenda.................we all know it bush III
Pray for America

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-29-2008 at 12:30 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #34
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

You can take your candidates and put them where they ******* belong!!!
Why the hell do you even care about your system of chosing one of two illuminati members bashing each other. Do you really think its going to make a difference?

You are not even presented with any real democratic choice in the USA, nor are we in europe or the rest of the world for that matter. Its just one big show, why even bother? To turn your backs on this pathetic charade is the only answer!!!

Its not like you are chosing between a man of the people (that is the illusion sold to some of the Obama fans) or the corporate ******* (or something ). Its NOT going to give you any difference AT ALL.
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET?
We are all getting so very screwed so very deeeeep in our very arses that its not of any importance if the warden of our prison is a this or that.

Drop this obama vs. Satan himself thinking. You are just as fooled as the rest of the world. We who have been suffering from American imperialism are just very fed up with this. Or at least I am.
You are really naive if you think that Obama or Mccain is going to make a difference to the starving masses in third world countries.
The Illuminati agenda is beyond that. The train doesn´t care who drives the train when it leaves, it just knows the wheels are turning.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
You can take your candidates and put them where they ******* belong!!!
Why the hell do you even care about your system of chosing one of two illuminati members bashing each other. Do you really think its going to make a difference?

You are not even presented with any real democratic choice in the USA, nor are we in europe or the rest of the world for that matter. Its just one big show, why even bother? To turn your backs on this pathetic charade is the only answer!!!

Its not like you are chosing between a man of the people (that is the illusion sold to some of the Obama fans) or the corporate ******* (or something ). Its NOT going to give you any difference AT ALL.
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET?
We are all getting so very screwed so very deeeeep in our very arses that its not of any importance if the warden of our prison is a this or that.

Drop this obama vs. Satan himself thinking. You are just as fooled as the rest of the world. We who have been suffering from American imperialism are just very fed up with this. Or at least I am.
You are really naive if you think that Obama or Mccain is going to make a difference to the starving masses in third world countries.
The Illuminati agenda is beyond that. The train doesn´t care who drives the train when it leaves, it just knows the wheels are turning.
Aren't you equally naive for believing so much in the Illuminati? How do we know that all this information about the Illuminati isn't also disinformation to get us all riled up?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

bill ayers and obama connection is a lie now

OMG end of times, you really are bambozeled

they sat on three boards together. They go back alot further than you know. You need to take the blinders off and stop assuming you know the man.

Like it was written so many times. he is a liar just like McCain, Bush,Cheney and so on

Ayers speaks the truth........too bad that feature didnt rub off on obama.

So what do you think of Larry Sinclair? Is he a liar? NO
Old 10-29-2008, 12:50 AM   #37
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The Illuminati's go way back in history...and Oh yes, its real for sure. I know that they are pure evil. I know they have my name and I know I Dont care!

Naive is to assume and what I have seen and read on them is not an assumption.

Illuminati-satan. No, its not written just to throw anybody off. It's real and it's pure EVIL

Oh no way would I vote for McCain or Obama.

What makes you think these nominees are any different from the past

Like I wrote before..............the only two presidents that didn't follow the rules were killed.

if you like, I can send you video after video with actual people talking about the new world order.

I am voting for Cynthia McKinney

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-29-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #38
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

I too have noticed a distinct right-wing tinge to topics on Camelot and Avalon. I guess it goes with the end of times, fear-based scenario.

Anyone wishing to learn more about McCain's dubious antics should check out the latest Rolling Stone. A major expose on his ineptitude in the Navy, crashing planes, womanizing, questionable morality, illegal activities, self-serving agenda etc. Quite illuminating.

At least the mud slinging should end by next Wednesday!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:13 AM   #39
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

For those interested here's the RS McCain link....

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...maverick/print
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 AM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Lotus quit hijacking my thread!,HaHa, just kidding, I don't care what anybody does here, I'm easy LOL! Have fun that's my motto!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #41
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
bill ayers and obama connection is a lie now

OMG end of times, you really are bambozeled

they sat on three boards together. They go back alot further than you know. You need to take the blinders off and stop assuming you know the man.

Like it was written so many times. he is a liar just like McCain, Bush,Cheney and so on

Ayers speaks the truth........too bad that feature didnt rub off on obama.

So what do you think of Larry Sinclair? Is he a liar? NO
As you've shown, you won't stop with the squawking about Bill Ayers. This issue is no longer worth discussing if you can't get over the Ayers issue. It's apparent that the media has done its' job when it created the amnesia that magically made people forget about William Ayers up until this point, even as Obama himself disproved the claims of "palling around with a terrorist". Time has forgiven William Ayers and so have I. I wish others had the strength to forgive him too and to move on.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-29-2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:07 AM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I too have noticed a distinct right-wing tinge to topics on Camelot and Avalon. I guess it goes with the end of times, fear-based scenario.

Anyone wishing to learn more about McCain's dubious antics should check out the latest Rolling Stone. A major expose on his ineptitude in the Navy, crashing planes, womanizing, questionable morality, illegal activities, self-serving agenda etc. Quite illuminating.

At least the mud slinging should end by next Wednesday!
That article is well-written and exposes the maverick myth.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 AM   #43
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

For 15 years I served on employment oral panel boards and hired people for my department. You learn to judge people on their skills, talents, and ability to do the job.

I would never hire a 72 year old anybody to run a huge organization if I owned that organization. I also wouldn't hire Sarah Palin either.

But I would hire either Barak Obama or Joe Biden.

This won't be the first time that I'm not voting for my party's candidate.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:39 AM   #44
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow you're tough!, You said you hire people based on their skills, talents, and ability, but you don't think McCain has more skills and talents than Obama? Biden is an a....hole, but I do agree with you on Palin, she's a secretary trying to be more, I mean anybody could be mayor of that podunk town in Alaska. McCain's downfall can be attributed to her for sure! Saying you wouldn't hire a 72 year old is alittle biased though!...P.S. I need a job are you hiring? Ha, not.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-29-2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:47 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow you're tough!, You said you hire people based on their skills, talents, and ability, but you don't think McCain has more skills and talents than Obama? Biden is an a....hole, but I do agree with you on Palin, she's a secretary trying to be more, I mean anybody could be mayor of that podunk town in Alaska. McCain's downfall can be attributed to her for sure! Saying you wouldn't hire a 72 year old is alittle biased though!...P.S. I need a job are you hiring? Ha, not.
I'll hire you if I ever need to dig up dirt on a candidate.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #46
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Why is there so many "Obama-Bashing" threads on the Avalon forum. Is this forum filed with Right-wing Neo-Cons, ore what ???!!!!
I have noticed on this forum that when-ever there is a McCain-thread it´s mostly positive and that the Obama-threads are mostly negative.
I think the reason that there is more "Obama bashing" here is because we understand that the chance of a McCain supporter actually dropping by PA is very slim (other than lurkers maybe).

Watch.

McCain Supporters: Show Yourselves! I command you in the name of Ronald Wilson Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush. Haha.

Allright let's see if that works.

Anyway, I think we realise that Obama appeals much more to our family here at PA, and we are just asking that you scrutinize his "focused grouped" image
just as thoroughly as you did McCain's.

They know what you want to hear, and they have no problem saying it to you w/ a big sh*t eating grin on their face and their long cold fingers crossed behind their back.

Because after all, what do they want from you?

Not your vote, that doesn't matter.

They want your faith.

P.S. left/right wingers please try to get past cable media news/perceptions/pundits, so we can have productive dialogue.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-29-2008 at 10:44 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #47
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not an automaton and I am not leaving this site. Nice try.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #48
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

For reference to what End_Times has posted I'll post my original P.S. here which read:

P.S. left/right wing automatons please try to get past cable media news/perceptions/pundits, so we can have productive dialogue, or perhaps consider making your egress fom PA.

I am sorry that anyone read this, as it is not really the way I feel. I apologize.
I edited it as soon as I reread it after posting it. I know, I should really wait a bit before posting anything, but I'm a mystery to myself sometimes.
I realise that this forum is great because of all of its members and not despite any of them.
I'm glad there opposing viewpoints here, I just get frustrated debating the same bollocks over and over and getting nowhere, but that's my problem.

In summation, I'm glad that there is an edit option which I will now use again on my last post as I have noticed that I spell as well as I deal w/ frustration.

My apologies once again to any Obama or McCain(show yourselves!) supporters.

peace.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #49
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I'll come out. I'm an Obama supporter. Until the system in this country collapses, and it has not as of this writing, I will participate in a meaningful way. Not by a third party write in vote that means nothing, but in a way that actually will affect the direction of the country. Not the huge changes that some people on this board want, where everything is destroyed then rebuilt in a Utopian way, but in a way of using this developed nation for good instead of warmongering.

Every human has a spark of the divine, McCain and Obama included. For me, Obama's spark is a little brighter. Nothing is perfect in this country or this planet by design--we live in 3rd density polarity. As long as we remain in 3d, will always have disagreements, war, disease, poverty. Free will allows us to choose good or evil, and each of us define what is "good" to us. I respect others' choices that are different, but I will point out lies and disinformation when I see them.

Louise Hay's words always work for me: That may be true for you, but it is not true for me.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:45 PM   #50
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Unbelievable the things people say. The New York Times has endorsed Obama for president. I have a relative who went to college with him.

Please try to see beyond the press and guess the potential of what this man could do.

In any case, Universe has plans for us whether we like them or not.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote