Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #26
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galatic Federation and the Pleidians

The thoughts that occurred to my mind about all of this is, let's say that the good aliens are actually going to show up on the 14th. A message of love is broadcasted out, people finally feel the magnitude of the extraterrestrial presences....THEN BluBeam comes into action. Taking advantage of a good situation and flipping it into a chaotic fake alien attack.

As much as I would LOVE for this to happen. I can't help but think of the potential negative reactions people will have. People are going to start running to their bibles and truly freaking out.

So, what is the best way for the aliens to make themselves known? Is one ship the way to do it? If they had many all over the world in multiple locations, wouldn't that be more genuine? They would certainly be able to broadcast a more complete message of peace and love with more ships.

I am very curious as to what will happen. In either case, the good or the bad, the situation must be approached with love and positivity. Use your gut feelings, and be free of worry.

LOVE YOU ALL!

ChooseYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #27
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Nobody is going to save us.
Its up to us to save ourselvs so quit dreaming, get grounded and start being practical.

Harsh I know, but there you have it.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:45 PM   #28
abgott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicemonk View Post
I just wanted to add another hypothetical situation here that I think is helpful for this topic.

First off, a real situation....every day millions of lab rats, guinea pigs, monkeys, and a smorgasbord of other animals are used for medical/scientific research all over the world. Granted there are many of us who find this practice disgusting, but of those few who find it appalling, even fewer actually put forth any effort to stopping the practice...and we are only slightly more intelligent than, say, chimpanzees.

Now for the hypothetical. Imagine that you are from a civilization that is so much further down the evolutionary path that you've mastered intergalactic and interdimensional travel, you have cured all disease and subdued entire solar systems harnessing every available energy source...now imagine that you come across human beings with their beautiful planet which they are rapidly destroying, and their seeming inability to cooperate unless it serves their own interests. What would you think of them?

Would you be jumping up and down eager to help their plight? Would you even consider them "intelligent" beings?

Just a thought...

Think like this is proper to the human thinking ....

and if you imagine yourself in another situation you can't have a different mind ......

but all aliens don't think like us .... our autodestruction will come because of our mind .....

So, if there is other advanced civilization it's the proof that they are more inteligent like us (because they are advanced), and that's why they don't destroyed themself !!

No ???

Concerning my opinion :

It's awesone if a mothership come from the sky the 14 of october !!
Wonderful, exciting !

if no it's not a problem .....

Don't want thinking the same way ??

it's not so difficult !!!

just to like to see a mothership one time in your life ......

Have you just scared about believing about the Galactic Federation ?

at my opinion there is two things to separate ......

- The galactic feredation
- to see a mothership

I just hope to see this ufo .... then the open mind will follow .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseYourLifeNow View Post
I am very curious as to what will happen. In either case, the good or the bad, the situation must be approached with love and positivity. Use your gut feelings, and be free of worry.
Exactly the same position for me

Last edited by abgott; 09-15-2008 at 08:00 PM.
abgott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #29
starman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Nobody is going to save us.
Its up to us to save ourselvs so quit dreaming, get grounded and start being practical.

Harsh I know, but there you have it.

Who said that they were going to save us?

They are just showing up.

What will be the consequences of that?

Following conversation will probably take place all around the world.

Person 1: Wow, that's a huge ship!
Person 2: Yeah, I guess the ufo community and the guys who came forth and disclosed at the national press club 2001 was correct.
Person 1: I wonder what else the government has hid from us?
Person 2: Let's demand answers!

Let the self-cleansing of the world begin!

Last edited by starman; 09-15-2008 at 08:51 PM.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #30
daytuner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
Who said that they were going to save us?

They are just showing up.

What will be the consequences of that?

Following conversation will probably take place all around the world.

Person 1: Wow, that's a huge ship!
Person 2: Yeah, I guess the ufo community and the guys who came forth and disclosed at the national press club 2001 was correct.
Person 1: I wonder what else the government has hid from us?
Person 2: Let's demand answers!

Let the self-cleansing of the world begin!
Defenitely true starman

From my point of view, the Galactic Federation never said they will show up to save us, but to learn us because we are a young race and like kids ( yes i know people find that word quite depreciating but that's what we are in the galactic family) we need to grow up, we need to learn other realities, and that's pobably what frightens people the most deep inside. No we don't have to be afraid, we just need to communicate and learn more.

Among the different things we are supposed to learn, we'll probably find out the ideas to explore in order to save ourselves, which doesn't mean THEY 're gonna save us but they will explain us what we have to know and what we can do to grow up faster and get ready for 2012 in a more secure way. Let's not forget that as human beings we have this tremendous benefit which is called " Free Will ", which means that we can still refuse to learn at any moment if desired. So why should we be scared ?

Daytuner

Last edited by daytuner; 09-15-2008 at 10:42 PM.
daytuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 04:47 AM   #31
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Pleiadian High Council 2009 New Year Message
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pVzCq35Dthw
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:10 AM   #32
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
Pleiadian High Council 2009 New Year Message
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pVzCq35Dthw

Great message thanks.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #33
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i came across this video of the pope yesterday that just so happened to occur on november 14th...kinda like a mothership appearing

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wSFqNo0PhJU

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I sometimes think that it's us against the 'bad-guys'. Even if it's not...I think that it's healthy for us to take responsibility for our own destiny...rather than waiting for, and expecting outside help. The non-intervention aspect of the 'good-guys' is a bit of a mystery to me...but I suspect that it has a lot to do with intergalactic law. This reality which we all have been experiencing here on earth for thousands of years is extremely harsh. I wish things were different...but I futher suspect that we need to resolve this mess...which is human existence...largely on our own. I imagine the 'good-guys' as referees, enlighteners, and encouragers...but that we have to do most of the heavy lifting ourselves. I'm not speaking 'excathedra', or with authority here...so I might be totally full of it. Actually, I hope I'm wrong.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote