Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default James from Wingmakers audio interview

This is an amazing interview that I recommend you all listen to. I think his voice might be cloaked but Its an amazing conversation. Its three hours and can be found by scrolling down a bit on this site http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...e%20WingMakers

Love
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James from Wingmakers audio interview

Thanks. I'm just 4 minutes into it and I'm hooked already. James from Wingmakers is my favorite interview from PC.

Quote:
James from the WingMakers: Interview

Source: wingmakers.org

Listen to Session 1, 2, 3

On April 5, 2008, James was interviewed at the home of Mark Hempel, his web manager for the WingMakers, Lyricus and EventTemples websites. In total, the interviews comprise nearly three hours of continuous conversation between James and Mark on a Saturday afternoon in Minneapolis.

James wanted to transmit his view on a wide range of topics from WingMakers, the Lyricus Teaching Organization, The Grand Portal, Event Temples, human destiny, individual purpose, 2012, heart/mind integration, and a variety of other topics and insights.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Good interview, though he sounds like Darth Vader.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I took the time out from reading Voyagers II to let things sink in a bit and I found your thread.

I listened to James interview and then went to his website and read the Narudo interview. AMAZING

It seems to me that we are getting all kinds of HELP from every which way. It puts a smile on my face.

I ordered his DVD and so disapointed as it will not work for me.......I sent him an email and contacted the site but to no avail. He does say we may have to wait up to 10 days for an answer.

I love listening to the radio he has up on the site so I know I will love the DVD once I get it replaced.........

Thanks to you and eXchanger for putting his info in the forum
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I read an interview at Conscious Media Network. Then thought I'd listen to an audio interview....granted, his voice was distorted which I've heard done many times before.... but, something about this guy sent chills up my spine. And not in a good way. I tried to listen to it later....I still couldn't bear it, it made me cringe, get chills, and was very uncomfortable listening to it. Major bad vibe. I only got a couple minutes in and had to shut it off. Am I alone here?
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I read an interview at Conscious Media Network. Then thought I'd listen to an audio interview....granted, his voice was distorted which I've heard done many times before.... but, something about this guy sent chills up my spine. And not in a good way. I tried to listen to it later....I still couldn't bear it, it made me cringe, get chills, and was very uncomfortable listening to it. Major bad vibe. I only got a couple minutes in and had to shut it off. Am I alone here?
Nope, you're not alone kind of creepy, don't like his artwork either (lovely colours tho'! - form is effed)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I like his voice

It has a rhythm to it, very calming

The message of the Lyricus Order speaks deeply into my soul as much of it is the messages I have already intuited so for me it is confirmation.

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
tron
Avalon Senior Member

darth like.
listening now......

Last edited by tron; 01-31-2010 at 05:14 PM.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #9
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

James is the real deal....and in many ways I owe my life to him,,,,who telepathically sent me a Golden Compass for me to use to get back on track after i went off into the shadows.....lots of harmony via entrainment to be experienced at www.eventtemples.com. and i encourage one and all to find out for themselves just how real this is.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post!!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

I loved the interview with James, I was an avid reader of everything on the website for a couple of months also, but just as anything which is rather complex and tends to encourage you to do any particular practice or create certain "beliefs", I found it ultimately disempowering.

Apparently you sensed that immediately. Good for you, well done! I like to stay open and plunge in fully until I have thoroughly explored something, whether negative, neutral or positive. So I bet I waste a lot more time than you do, but I do have a LOT of time, in fact I have eternity.

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #12
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I'd give this interview six stars but avalon wont let me be that generous.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote