Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Default Nibiru caught on SOHO 06.19.09

It is getting closer and closer by the day people. Don't wait until it's visible to all before you start preparing...once people start to take this seriously in mass..there will be less for you and yours, and complete and utter chaos. On a scale never seen or imagined before!! I'll try and keep you all posted from my end as much as I can. This is serious, and if your not convinced yet to do what needs to be done....then Good Luck!!

PS. people will start to look into this more when the movie seeking closure comes out in the next couple of months.
The voice of One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nibiru caught on SOHO 06.19.09

I certainly believe the Dwaft Star is on it's way...

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
Kermode Bear
Avalon Senior Member

This is still a picture, if you see the movies from NASA then you noticed that it is Venus mercurie or a celestecal star.
The stars have diffrent lighnings, depanding: position, turning, magnitiu etc.
And is it with infrared spotted.

Remember, Niburu is not a small star or dwarf and is surrounded with +\-7 sateliets or small dwarfs.
The time line is speculated, we are more then 100 years looking for the planet.
i don't say, not now, but researce take me to the time line arround 2074.
Not everything is in the timeline 2012
Kermode Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, well somebody posted a picture on youtube that has what looks like a digital flaw on it. I guess we better all stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses good buy. LOL
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

this is a image i saved in April,

probably a comet but i havent had time to investigate. I think I will soon though..

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I still say that this crop circle is Niribu

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #7
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

A summary of the evidence is in this video by Zetatalk:

NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #8
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys! Interesting stuff. Can you tell me where I go to take these pics like you guys do? I would like to do more research. In response: What is it that we should do to prepare or help others for this event? Thanks =)
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe people really get worked up over pictures like this. Stop the fear mongering already.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The voice of One View Post
It is getting closer and closer by the day people. Don't wait until it's visible to all before you start preparing...once people start to take this seriously in mass..there will be less for you and yours, and complete and utter chaos.
Isn't that a bit selfish, like those who are working for TPTB and getting a ticket to an underground base for their loyalty...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #11
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I certainly believe the Dwaft Star is on it's way...

Peace and Good Will!
And peace be to you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Oh, well somebody posted a picture on youtube that has what looks like a digital flaw on it. I guess we better all stick our heads between our legs and kiss our asses good buy. LOL
Call it a digital flaw if you want. More and more visual proof is coming to light as I type...being a sceptic isn't always a good thing. Hey, you can kiss your ass if you want...each to there own lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

It does resemble a traveling solar body, yes. I've found others of late that look something of this nature. I'll post them when I have time. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
A summary of the evidence is in this video by Zetatalk:

YouTube - Zeta Report Second Sun
The Zeta's always look like crack pots. But at least they try! True!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
In response: What is it that we should do to prepare or help others for this event? Thanks =)
Learn as much as possable about survival, primitive ways, ancient societies, stocking food and water, defence, geo-political affairs, economics, unity, ancient scripters, how to be street wise, surronding areas, bugging out, map reading of all kinds, technology, mechanics, geology, weather paterns, star gazing, warfare, bush tucker, go camping, observe, prophecy of all kinds, trades, bartering, spotting danger before it becomes danger, seed banking, sheltering in place, finding safe havens in your area or far away from large populations, effects of nuclear fall out could help seeing as something like this event could produce the same effect and a general knowledge of most things. Hell, even knowing how to make a paper airplane could help in a certain situation...and most of all, determination and be willing to try anything new! Become a jack of all trades, and a master of none. It keeps your opitions open lol. And to help others....lead by example!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I can't believe people really get worked up over pictures like this. Stop the fear mongering already.
Hahahahahahaha I'm a realist mate...I gave up on fear a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Isn't that a bit selfish, like those who are working for TPTB and getting a ticket to an underground base for their loyalty...
No! That's smart! I've been trying to warn AND help people for a long time over this....and I realized that the deaf don't hear...even if you use sign language in this case! A lot have listened and are preparing or are prepared. But when the SHTF..those that thought American idol was the be all and end all of life and didn't give a stuff, well, how can I put this in a non shocking manner...will eat you! And destroy society along the way! That's reality!

Sorry if it sounded selfish, but your main priority should be your family and any one that really matters to you!!!!! And as for the crowd that's helping build D.U.M.B.S.....there working for the most disloyal people on the planet! And there "tickets" will be null and void when the time comes. Only the most intelligent little helpers will keep there entry pass.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

This could help. It puts a couple of things in perspective.

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...+to+2012&hl=en
Old 06-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Dude, Nibiru already came and went in 2003. Didn't you hear about it?

Troubled Times: The 12th Planet

The Zetas said so.

There's certainly no harm in being prepared for a rainy day. I'm concerned about various sorts of trouble. I'm just not concerned about Nibiru. I've yet to see any credible evidence for it. Yes, I've looked.

If you haven't noticed, the various photos out there are astronomically inconsistent. They can't all be the same object. The object in the photo you posted is not the same object supposedly photographed by the South Pole Telescope. That object was supposed to be visible to the general public in the southern hemisphere already. Guess what, it's not there!

How many claims that are proven to be false do you need before you start to see the big picture on Nibiru? At least one more, I guess. Let me know how that works out for you.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the Devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny." Manly P. Hall ... 33rd degree Free Mason
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jnana, a voice of reason! I laugh at most of this stuff.

777, I'm glad I'm not the common man!, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #16
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jnana, a voice of reason! I laugh at most of this stuff.

There's no doubt that you can laugh at most of the stuff. There's a lot of disinfo going around. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't investigate to find the grain of truth. There is no need to fear, as the spirit is immortal. How we respond to any potential danger is itself an opportunity for growth, as an individual and as a society. It is the person that keeps their cool and reason that has the most chance of surviving a dangerous situation and a good part of that is to keep assessing it until it is clear one way or the other. In this case, it will probably not be resolved until we get closer to 2012. No doubt everyone feels changes accelerating in every way, from man-made events to cosmic events.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

quote: It doesn't mean that we shouldn't investigate to find the grain of truth.

True, that's why I go to the ESA site almost everyday, if not every other day, and check out the SOHO and LASCO images, just to try to be one step ahead.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #18
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Some have claimed a 2nd sun is visible, and taken pictures and posted on youtube. That too is nonsense.
Borrow or get a welding helmet, my husband has 4 helmets. Look directly at the sun through the helmet lens... you will see NO other bright sun.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Zetatalk is a disinfo site, no credibility whatsoever and just trying to navigate their site gives me the willies

interesting that the photo I have is similar to the Video except its 2 months older. I went looking for the records at SOHO's site but the images from that date appear to be gone.

For those wanting to keep an eye the Sun try this Page; http://2012info.ca/EarthWatch/?page_id=1147

Old 06-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #20
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Borrow or get a welding helmet, my husband has 4 helmets. Look directly at the sun through the helmet lens... you will see NO other bright sun.
Right, the cool part is with welding lenses you can see and large sunspots as well as large flares if your lucky enough. you can also put the welding lenses in front of a camera lens. I filmed an eclipse that way.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #21
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I want to see hard evidence before I go running to a cave. In the panic, if it happens I'm sure we will be one step ahead.

I don't plan to loose sleep over a white blob.

Show me some better data and I'll be more interested.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #22
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

What if this is a crop circle of a "locust" and not a dragonfly? Could it depict Nibiru and the biblical prophecies tying the end days to the locust swarm? Nibiru is called the planet of the crossing and the winged planet. I am skeptical of these photos and what some claim they are; however, my eyes don't lie and there is definitely a second glowing object that is not a dog star.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
What if this is a crop circle of a "locust" and not a dragonfly? Could it depict Nibiru and the biblical prophecies tying the end days to the locust swarm? Nibiru is called the planet of the crossing and the winged planet. I am skeptical of these photos and what some claim they are; however, my eyes don't lie and there is definitely a second glowing object that is not a dog star.
Locust fly low to the ground and is symbolic of fear and thoughts of the masses.The dragon fly is symbolic of change comming ,so loose the weight in order to soar above the change,travel light.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Locust fly low to the ground and is symbolic of fear and thoughts of the masses.The dragon fly is symbolic of change comming ,so loose the weight in order to soar above the change,travel light.
I agree with losing the fear etc, but that does not mean that whomever did that crop circle is doing a dragon fly.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Read the circle from left to right and you will find that it is a depiction of the evolution of the planet we live on. It grows in size with each stage then, wammo, expolosion to the 4th dimension. Or at least that is my instinct on it.

Quote:
Call it a digital flaw if you want. More and more visual proof is coming to light as I type...being a sceptic isn't always a good thing. Hey, you can kiss your ass if you want...each to there own lol
You want to fall for the doomsday B.S.? Go right ahead, I won't try to stop you.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote