Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fulford: Announcement

Lets pray this is true and surfaces...!

FULFORD: ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY AFTER THE BLACK DRAGON, THE BIS AND THE VATICAN MEET

Negotiations between the Black Dragon Society, the BIS and the Vatican are scheduled for this week and next week in Rome, Milan and Switzerland. If all goes well, there will be some earth-shattering announcements. First of all, trillions and trillions of dollars will be made available for ending poverty and saving the environment. Secondly, all wars now being waged will be ended. And, we will finally hear the truth the Vatican has been hiding all these years. Much of our history is going to have to be rewritten when this is all over.

We will provide up-dates on the negotiations whenever possible over the coming week.

Fulford

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fulford: Announcement

Viking, where did you find that story ? I would like to read more on it if there is more

Thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

If it sounds too good to be true, then you know its not going to happen. I doubt that this will happen anymore than Obama making disclosure a reality.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi truthseeker

on my iPhone at the moment and too fiddley to copy and paste... Fulford often sends updates to patrick bellringer which he posts on His fourwinds10.com site ..go to the site about 5th story down....

Yes ur right waiting it does sound too good to be true!!! We'll see..

Viking
Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Great Thanks so much

Things are moving faster than I have ever seen it lately and in my heart I pray that this is true

Obama doesnt need to make any disclosure........They are disclosing themselfs to us and the word is waking up
Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 AM   #6
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
If it sounds too good to be true, then you know its not going to happen. I doubt that this will happen anymore than Obama making disclosure a reality.

We create our reality.

We all are one.

A thought is energy.

Focus it.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:43 AM   #7
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I would very much like to know just how a few piddly trillions will end global poverty and to whom will these trillions be handed...government officials? Corporations?

How do they plan, if they plan, to end global warming?
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 AM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
We create our reality.

We all are one.

A thought is energy.

Focus it.
IMO if this were completely true, then we would not have all the problems in the world & the noose tighening around our necks, everyday a little tighter. Seems to me that the only ones who are creating their reality successfully (so far) is tptb.

As long as we are in this 3d reality, we will not be able to create our reality as we wish. Maybe some limited things we can create.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Seems to me that the only ones who are creating their reality successfully (so far) is tptb.

As long as we are in this 3d reality, we will not be able to create our reality as we wish. Maybe some limited things we can create.
If that's what you believe then that's what you will create...I'm beginning to notice a shift in my ability to manifest what I think, it's occurring more frequently and much faster than ever before. The message that I've gotten is the closer we get to 2012 the more in tune we will get with our co-creative abilities, which is apparently one of the lessons we're supposed to learn to help us break free from the darker forces.

The only limits we have are the ones we place on ourselves....I have a feeling what it boils down to is we are moving into a time when not only are these abilities evolving within us, but that we are moving into a part of the galaxy that have energies that will heighten our own innate 'psychic' or co-creative powers.

In the past we have now been able to create reality as we wish, but that is changing more and more each day. Start working with it now and when the energy's really kick-in you will be tuned in...IF you believe. There's over 90% of gray matter we're not using in our head, no telling what can happen once the dormant part wakes-up...might be able to do all kinds of unimaginable things.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #10
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, with this posting I intent to invite you to Pleiadian initiations of Light, a book by Christine Day, published by mainstream Barnes & Nobles, being promoted by them in a special way. If that's not a wake up call......
I don't know of a better one, yet. Just see this You Tube video, or if this doesn't work: www.lightworker.com february Beacon of Light Enjoy!

Last edited by Luminari; 02-19-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: fixed video embedding for you- regards; Lumi
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Viking, where did you find that story ? I would like to read more on it if there is more

Thanks
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

http://benjaminfulford.net/

it is not the first time he wrote something like that.... time will tell...
Old 02-19-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone please tell me what is the "BIS?" It is referred in the first post. Doh!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:12 PM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Linda

Is it this??

The BIS fulfils this mandate by acting as:

* a forum to promote discussion and policy analysis among central banks and within the international financial community
* a centre for economic and monetary research
* a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions
* agent or trustee in connection with international financial operations

The head office is in Basel, Switzerland and there are two representative offices: in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China and in Mexico City.

http://www.bis.org/about/index.htm

viking
Old 02-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the link Spegovori

This makes me very excited and I do believe.

I heard Fulford talk about this over a year or so and it rang true to me then

Why shouldn't we believe that there is such a group that is willing to be "big and powerful" that have a heart filled with love and care about us

I believe and pray for this all the time. Isn't it what we all want ?

So yes, believe in it so it will be
Old 02-20-2010, 05:04 AM   #15
Xeon
Avalon Senior Member

OK. I will wait and see what earth shattering announcements will come.

PS: I don't trust Benjamin Fulford, I think he is co-intel.

Xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:08 AM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

RE Benjamin Fulford, it is his glaring blind spot that makes me not want to put much trust in him. But then, I trust myself more than anyone else, except for a few people I know
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I know what you all mean...

He has suggested in the past various messages about abundance/nesara ect etc ...

Well if nothing happens Mr Fulford...!!

And, again we move on!!

viking
Old 02-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #18
seaman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Fulford: Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Can someone please tell me what is the "BIS?" It is referred in the first post. Doh!
BIS refers to the Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland. These are the banking powerbrokers, feared and respected around the world.
seaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #19
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, I paid a visit on www.fourwinds10.com where the announcement of Benjamin Fulford is placed. In the list of videos is a Hopi Prayer, which is very beautiful and grounded. I cannot, for some reason, copy and paste
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

There you go Tintagecave...

Tick Tock ... Tick Tock ...

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_f...120968jywa.flv

viking
Old 02-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

In this negotiation im sure they are measuring the "Awakening Vibration" to their "Manipulated Vibration" and according they will give or take in their gestures.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Poverty is an imagined state. We are never truly poor as long as we have access to the basic necessities of life, including love, food, spritual nurturing and learning opportunities.

Regardless, I am highly skeptical of Mr.Fulford and do not believe in prediction dates or stuff like NESARA anymore. If we can manifest it, then where is it?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #23
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

I too am very skeptical of Fulford's and other similar pieces of info where these miraculous good news are dished out. Most old announcements regarding, just as an example, Nesara, cite milestonic dates that never turn out true. To me it sounds like a better, wittier, version of the weekly Sirian messages where the Galactic Fed was supposed to solve incredible problems for us...the dates have just "slipped" a bit...how strange...
I find it hard to believe that these "Black Dragons" and the Bank of International Settlements are negotiating, together with tha Vatican (!!???), something so amazingly good for the world...the Vatican? are we joking?
Hey I'm ready to admit my bad if I'm wrong on this, but doesn't it sound to anybody like another big bunch of crooks getting together to fool us again?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that we have to imagine the end of poverty, the rescue of the environment, and the end of all wars being waged now and in the future; but not through some miraculous saving hand(s). It'll be OURSELVES, HUMANS, WE are going to do it as a grassroots movement. None of these bigshots muscling in and leveraging on our natural tendency to seek salvation. That is the biggest threat we are facing.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:19 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yep...I agree with most of you here...

Only so many times you can flog a dead horse!!!

I left a message on his facebook so it will be interesting if he responds...unlikely I suppose...What I say is put your money where your mouth is!!(And I have alot of respect for M Delicado for inputing here at Avalon)

We just need some action with all this stuff seeping through...It's all very well saying they (PTW) are sinking ect etc... and we are on the cusp of something amazingly exciting... next week, next week, next week doesn't cut with me I'm afraid...We'll see Mr Fulford hey???

viking