Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-22-2009, 11:05 PM   #26
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Is Obama working for them or us??

I have tried twice now to post to this thread.

I am a recovering political junkie of some 20+ years, and it is my considered opinion that, there is only one difference between Bush, and Obama.

One has smaller ears.

Nothing will substantially change until the people stop and take the time to re-assert themselves as the owners of government. The other alternative is for this government to fall, and "that way lies madness".

50% of the problem is the idea that someone will enter this arena and "save us". T'aint gonna happen. It isn't for them, but us to fix this. This can be summed up in a recent movie quote:

Envy the country that has heroes! Pity the country that needs them.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #27
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

One has smaller ears.

Nice one... isn't that also the difference between him upstairs and him downstairs too ??

That 'yes we can' reversed is pretty darned convincing. Still, someone once told me that if you play the end of Sgt Pepper backwards, the beatles can be heard to say , 'We'll f**k you like supermen'.

Yeah, right.

What that video gains in real convincing appeal for 'yes' we can, it loses in trying to bend other sentences to fit which you could just about make out, but frankly, did anyone listen to any of those, without reading the words...and understand what was being said ? I don't think so.

So, the one bit sounds really convincing, but I wonder if as a control, has anyone tried recording those three words into the PC and see if they sound that convincing (notice the crowd don't seem to say it as well as he does...maybe it's the intonation?)

I can see the Can becoming eenyyaac (thank) and we becoming eeww (u), but can't imagine how saying 'yes w' backwards comes out as the name of the beast...

But if that really works. that is quite something.

Because if it doesn't it's just more of the same, just because it says that what it sounds like backwards and plays convincing audio of Obama saying those words, doesn't mean that that is how it does sound. (we'd have to run a test to figure that out ourselves... is all I'm saying.

Gosh, that was long winded. Am I making any sense ?? Time for bed methinks...

Sleep tight. Yes, we are the change. In that he is perfectly right.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
quote/ Obama is expected to break with the New World Order factions that have devastated his country and realign the United States into the ‘orbit’ of the Russian Motherland who has fought these monsters for decades. /quote

just said it yourself , obama is communist plain as day.. btw that article sounds like sorcha faal type disinfo pooh

ps: thats the plan to destroy usa from the inside and russia takes over, lyndsey williams insider also spoke of this.
Isn't commie-baiting the oldest trick in the book?

I don't think we're doing ourselves any favors by using such terms.

PUPPET makes more sense.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker,

I don't think you understand me. The "plan" has many phases to it. The current phase we are in was linked to Bush Sr. The "plan" itself is much older but once again, I believe it has phases and all of them are rotten.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:29 AM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

HJ, yes I understand what you are saying.

One thing that I got involved with was the 13 bloodlines and found out how all the presidents, vp,senators,congressman etc have in common.
BLOODLINE.....as I'm sure you know.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

GH Bush sr was not the first one in his family.

Dr Vannevor Bush was MJ12 and he was advisor to Eisenhower from 1945-1949

I can go on and on. But it is very time consuming. The 13 Bloodlines can be found at this site and you can get all the names. In fact its quite shocking how they are all related......A bunch of inbreds (hmmm, explains somethings)

You would be so surprised by the names you see.

eisenhower
clintons
bush
walt disney
krupps
dupont
johnson and so on.

All going back forever it seems. So the actual plan started and the people that get elected shove through pieces. Yes, he threw in his little slice and behind many other's slices also.

Round Table Group of the secret government includes 7 countries

Britain South Africa Canada New Zealand Australia India and the US

So all I am trying to get across is the fact that NWO is something that has been in the works, I can't be angry at Bush for putting his handiwork into this any longer. It does me no good.

I know that if I say I hate him, as I did in the past, it brings me down. I just can't hate any of them anymore. I can't even say I hate what they did because it is judging them.

I have to only think of what it will be.

Somewhere in my heart, I still believe in Obama. I will not put down the reason my mind is turning on my opinion as I don't trust the site.

I want him to be helping us so I believe he is but I will continue making my own reality by thinking positive
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:06 AM   #31
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

It's my opinion that he's working for Rockefeller/Rothschild et al. The latest little gem that I've just found says that Obama spoke at NATO yesterday, and he agrees that the population is what is contributing to global warming, etc. When will the corporations that have filled our air with pollutants for decades admit their role in this? It is not the fault of the unborn that have produced todays climate, nor will it be their fault if they are raised in an environment that encourages greed and consumption above the protection of our planet.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110720
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #32
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Isn't commie-baiting the oldest trick in the book?
I don't think we're doing ourselves any favors by using such terms.
PUPPET makes more sense.
I would agree with "puppet".

Kind of funny really. The man actually had the hubris, ego, and inexperience to think he was one step ahead of them. Fact is, because of the first two of those, they had him from gitgo.

As to calling him a communist; it simply feeds the monster by continuing to hide it. To really understand what's happened to our country, people really need to look up the meaning of the word Fascism, aka Corporatism, then take another look around.

Stop saying "It can't happen here!", because it already did.

Fred

Old 09-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #33
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Besides the bloodlines, which is very esoteric and difficult to prof and relate, I'm suggesting a more factual information, feet on the ground.

Here is one of the most correct, factual and complete view over the last administration (documented) I read lately, I was speechless:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread503799/pg1

Hope that will bring to you a more correct view over who TPTB brought as leader maximo.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #34
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

ArtVision;

Went to and skimmed your link. I gotta tell you that, yes, I am upset about all the same items. I'm also seeing every one of them as milestones along the road to Fascism, aka Corporatism.

This is year 9 of the overt bush/obama Fascist engineered take-over of this country.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #35
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
ArtVision;

Went to and skimmed your link. I gotta tell you that, yes, I am upset about all the same items. I'm also seeing every one of them as milestones along the road to Fascism, aka Corporatism.

This is year 9 of the overt bush/obama Fascist engineered take-over of this country.
Yes Fredkc, do not mention some people are feeble minded enough that have been rallied with somebody who even refuse to produce his birth certificate, required by law when get into presidency... and this is not a sign of worry for them...
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #36
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thought I would resurrect this thread as we still have many unanswered questions...

We all know that Wilcock and various others support him and I try very hard to see him in the light...however...

A few years back he promised us this... We can take this to the bank can we????

With his recent troop surge in Afghanistan I am beginning to wonder...

quote...
"After months of deliberations, President Barack Obama finally outlined his revised strategy for the Afghanistan war in a nationally televised address Tuesday night. The commander-in-chief repeatedly invoked 9/11, attempting to justify his plan to escalate the eight-year-old war, which calls for the rapid deployment of 30,000 additional US troops to the region by next summer."

Surely he would know the truth about 911?? wouldn't he??

quote...
"We did not ask for this fight," the president continued. "On September 11, 2001, nineteen men hijacked four airplanes and used them to murder nearly 3,000 people. They struck at our military and economic nerve centers. They took the lives of innocent men, women and children without regard to their faith or race or station. Were it not for the heroic actions of the passengers on board one of those flights, they could have also struck at one of the great symbols of our democracy in Washington, and killed many more.

"As we know, these men belonged to al Qaeda – a group of extremists who have distorted and defiled Islam, one of the world’s great religions, to justify the slaughter of innocents..."

quote...
"While Obama has vowed to put an end to the emergency supplemental requests the Bush administration used over the past eight years to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, it’s becoming increasingly clear he will ask Congress to approve at least one more emergency funding request to pay for the troop increase, which is estimated to cost $1 million per soldier or $30 billion a year."

further reading here...please read...
http://www.truthout.org/1201098

Surely we have better things to spend our money on!!

I cannot believe that no matter how much of 'oh don't worry he's just waiting for the right time' as Wilcock has stated previously!! You wouldn't send thousands of people to there deaths!

Am I missing something here? He seems to be of the same mould as the BUSHES etc etc ...

Light or Dark?

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #37
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

any one who has possibly attended this http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=9270 is not someone i trust.

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well there you go...I didn't realize he had attended any of the meetings!!

Truth is in the pudding.

viking
Old 12-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #39
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
they cant get a world bank and govt in officially with the usa as a soveriegn entity and a fed reserve.
I found this statement seemed to set off an alarm bell with me . The IMF/ World Bank has alot of the same key players running as does the Fed of course we don`t see theem but but the same group that set up the Fed and other central banking systems set up the IMF with the solitary goal of being the world`s bank.

It also doesn`t matter how Soveriegn a nation is once a treaty is signed its structure is secured through the fact that they don`t need approval from the citizens of that nation or its parliment/ congress Obama could sign a treaty to give your land to the UN and you have no recourse . And thats exactly whats going to take place at some point down the line . When is a good question but it will happen
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #40
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hes a puppet and quite possibly be assasinated or removed from power in a coup. the assasination would be staged and a fake one id say. hes jsut an actor playing his part. cloned or otherwise.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #41
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
any one who has possibly attended this http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=9270 is not someone i trust.

bou x
bou.....you didn't pick up on the original post being a Sorcha Faal article. Seems like you didn't like the article I posted a few days ago by same group?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #42
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
bou.....you didn't pick up on the original post being a Sorcha Faal article. Seems like you didn't like the article I posted a few days ago by same group?
good point waiting, i didnt notice!
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #43
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry guys...when I read stuff like this I cannot reason with anyone ,including Mr Wilcox that Obama is one of the good guys...unless of course someone can show me otherwise...

Jan. 13, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama will ask Congress for an additional $33 billion to fight unpopular wars in Afghanistan and Iraq on top of a record $708 billion for the Defense Department next year, The Associated Press has learned - a request that could be an especially hard sell to some of the administration's Democratic allies.

The extra $33 billion in 2010 would mostly go toward the expansion of the war in Afghanistan. Obama ordered an extra 30,000 troops for that war as part of an overhaul of the war strategy late last year.

Military officials have suggested that the 2011 request would top $700 billion for the first time, but the precise figure has not been made public.

The administration also plans to tell Congress next month that its central military objectives for the next four years will include winning the current wars while preventing new ones and that its core missions will include both counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations.

The administration's Quadrennial Defense Review, the main articulation of U.S. military doctrine, is due to Congress on Feb. 1. Top military commanders were briefed on the document at the Pentagon on Monday and Tuesday. They also received a preview of the administration's budget plans through 2015.

The four-year review outlines six key mission areas and spells out capabilities and goals the Pentagon wants to develop. The pilotless drones used for surveillance and attack missions in Afghanistan and Pakistan are a priority, with the goals of speeding up the purchase of new Reaper drones and expanding Predator and Reaper drone flights through 2013.

U.S. officials outlined the coming requests on condition of anonymity because the budget request will not be sent to Congress until later this month.

Obama's request for more war spending is likely to receive support on Capitol Hill, where Republicans will join moderate Democrats to pass the bill.

But the budget debate is also likely to expose a widening rift between Obama's administration and Democratic leaders, who have watched public opinion turn against the military campaign.

"The president's going to have to make his case," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., told reporters last month at her year-end briefing.

The 2010 budget contains about $128 billion for military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That figure would rise to $159 billion next year under the proposals prepared for Congress.

The Pentagon projects that war funding would drop sharply in 2012, to $50 billion, and remain there through 2015. That is a calculation that the United States will save money from the withdrawal of forces in Iraq, as well as a prediction that the Afghanistan war will begin to wind down in the middle of 2011.

Obama has promised that U.S. forces will begin to withdraw from Afghanistan in July 2011, but his defense advisers have set no time limit for the war.

The Pentagon projects that overall defense spending would be $616 billion in 2012; $632 billion in 2013; $648 billion in 2014; and $666 billion in 2015. Congress sets little store by such predictions, which typically have fallen short of actual requests and spending.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, are expected to testify to Congress about the budget and the policy review in February.

The four-year policy statement is a more important statement of administration goals. For the current wars, the policy statement focuses on efforts to refocus money and talent on beefing up special operations forces, countering weapons of mass destruction and terrorism threats, and maintaining cyber security.

For example, the Pentagon would like to expand special operations aviation by expanding the gunship fleet from 25 to 33.

apnews.myway.com/article/20100113/D9D6RFGG1.html

viking
Old 01-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #44
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Where does the money come from???
I thought America was broke.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #45
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Until he gets on that mic and starts kickin it with truth he is not working for us.

DISCLOSURE will begin the healing of planet earth. ITS GOING ON WITH OR WITHOUT YOU PEACE!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #46
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Where does the money come from???
I thought America was broke.
We CAN'T be broke!! The printing presse4s are still running!

As long as America has trees, to turn into paper...

"I can't be out of money. I still have checks left!"

Old 01-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I want my own printing press....so I too can have all the money I want/need. Oh I can dream on forever about that one.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #48
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Puppet and according to this dowser supposed to be shot dead this year
http://www.dowsingthefuture.com/
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #49
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

If Obama knew he was going to be president i doubt he would had associated himslef with a racist preacher.This man called Obama is not the same man.The "PTB" would had taken him down a different path than the one he took.i truly believe Obama had a soul switch,and not by getting on his knees.there is an entirely different sould in this mans body.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:34 AM   #50
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I dont see Obama as the anti-christ either. He is not the only one that ran on change or used that slogan. Where did the original slogan come from. Oh my The pointer sisters sang a song "yes, we can can"
I seem to remember it was Cesar Chavez who said, "Si, se puede" when he was organizing migrant farm workers. It's the same message.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote